The Doldrums: the Sailor and the Virgin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers

He pulled the buttons of her shirt open and got that off too, whereupon he bent and covered her breasts with kisses. He clasped them in his hands and pressed his face in abandon from one to the other while his fingers softly plucked at her nipples. Her hands roamed over his head, his ears, his shoulders.

He kissed his way down her belly, his hands sliding down her flanks, his knees between her legs. He stopped just before touching her cunny hair and lifted his head, straightening to sit back upon his heels. Moving his hand to a knee, he raised her leg and placed her foot upon his shoulder. He turned his head and kissed her calf, while his hand moved up from her boot, feeling the slim ankle and shapely calf under the smooth silk stocking.

Drawing closer to her, he dipped his head and kissed the inside of her lower thigh upon the stocking, then started nuzzling towards her bent knee. Her leg jerked, her heel bumping his shoulder, and she started giggling. Holding her leg gently but firmly, he rotated it slightly open and snaked his tongue into the hollow behind her knee, tickling her through the silk.

She was laughing uncontrollably now, her raised leg shaking in his restraining hands as he teased her with his tongue. Her free leg, bent and drawn up towards her chest, was swinging about with her writhing upon the sail. His eyes dropped from her face to between her legs, where he watched her little pink groove spread and close as she rolled from side to side, giddy with laughter.

His open mouth now started to travel steadily towards the prize, nipping the flesh of her inner thigh softly with just his lips, shifting from his knees to his belly and elbows as he proceeded lower. Again he stopped before making contact with her cunny. He paused, captivated by the view up her naked body—her dainty mound just inches from his face...her slender belly...her plump breasts with their pink tips....

All at once he kissed her mound. She lifted her head and looked down at him surprised. Embarrassed, she tried to close her legs, but he thwarted her, pushing her resisting thighs even more widely open. Pinning her eyes with a lecherous stare, he protruded his tongue deliberately, bent his head, and licked her clitoris. Her mouth fell open in astonishment. He smiled wickedly.

"Oh Liam!" she protested, struggling. He repeated the motion, lingering more purposefully upon her bud, wiggling the tip of his tongue. "Oh!" Her eyes widened. Liam dropped his gaze in avid lust from her face to her naked, defenseless cunny and painted the length of it with a slow, decadent swipe of his tongue. Then he lost himself in the feast: he lapped at her clitoris, rubbing it with his muscular tongue...he tickled it with quick fluttering strokes...he suckled it softly, swirling his tongue voluptuously round the little morsel.

Her resistance had vanished; her head fell back and her body grew progressively more and more agitated...she sighed and gasped, twisting under his caresses, her blue stockinged calves waving in the air.

Grasping her squirming buttocks, he lifted her higher onto the piled up sail, tilting her hips back to further open her cunny to his mouth. His tongue sketched along the edges of her inner petals, then pushed between to spread them, wriggling up and down in the crevice. He found her opening and flicked his tongue over it. Gently he poked the tip a little way in and out...drawing out the honey that was there welling up. His body thrilled at the intoxicating taste of this sweet lass—groaning he covered her cunny with his mouth and simply breathed her essence in for a moment before returning to licking her clitoris.

Under his moving tongue he felt the escalating turgor of her flesh...she was moaning now, her hips striving upwards. He paused momentarily to take in the bewitching sight...her clitoris and inner lips were vividly pink...the clitoris erect and the lips fanned open...all shiny with his spittle and her creamy nectar. With her thighs spread flat to the sides, her straining hips offered up her delicious, turgid flower, begging for his attentions...he obliged with no further delay...lapping and massaging her stiff bud with the powerful broadside of his tongue.

Lick, lick, lick...her hips rose and rose in his hands...lick, lick, lick...her panting halted and her body stiffened...lick, lick, lick..."Ohhhh...!" she cried. "Oh! Oh!" Her cunny bucked against his mouth. Rapturously he drank in the sensation of her spending in his mouth, moving his tongue and lips upon her till her body went limp.

He eased her down to the sail and knelt up. In a frenzy he tugged his braces down, his shirt off, and his trousers open as his eyes raked over her. She lay upon the sail, naked save for the blue stockings and boots, regarding him with a dazed expression. Her hair was spilled wildly about her...her face and chest were flushed...her breasts were shaking with her panting...her legs were sprawled wantonly, showing him her swollen vulva.

He shoved his trousers down to his thighs --- drawing her avid stare to his erect penis. He lay forward upon her, and her arms pulled him close. In the shifting folds of canvas, her body and his knees slid about, frustrating his efforts to mount her. Impatient, he scooped his arms under her back and lifted her onto his lap, her legs straddling him. "Hold fast round my neck," he said thickly.

Clasping her buttocks, he rose to his feet, lifting her easily. His footing upon the sail was unsteady. Her arms tightened round his neck, and her legs wrapped round his waist; his overready engine pressed against her mound. He stepped backwards off the sail, immediately hobbled by his falling trousers. Balancing upon one foot, he kicked the other free of the trouser leg.

Now with his footing secure, he shifted her slight weight, the tips of his fingers on her spread cunny lips, and suddenly brought her down upon his rigid organ. "Oooo!!" she yelped. His eyes bore into hers as he twisted his hips and pulled her down, forcing his cock up her slick channel, still constricted from her spending.

At last her stretched orifice reached the base of his organ, making them both moan. Her knees quivered against his flanks. Breaching her cunny, he was transported with lewd exhilaration ...here in broad daylight in the middle of the lake he stood bared-arsed upon deck, his trousers round his ankle...an enchanting lass naked upon his cock.

The strong muscles in his arms and legs flexed as he gripped her buttocks and worked her up and down the length of his pulsing trunk. Oh God the sensation was too sweet! The velvety grip of her cunny riding him, her legs squeezing him, her pink and white breasts bouncing without restraint against his bare chest, the bawdy sounds of their panting and moans echoing all about them over the still water.

Up...down...up...down...he paused to kick the trousers off his other foot. Holding her fast against him with her wet cunny lips sealed to his belly and the buoyant globes of her breasts tight against his chest, he strode about the foredeck, making his cock dance inside her, reveling in her wondering gasps.

He stopped at centerline, facing aft, his rough work boots braced wide upon the deck. Lifting her completely off his organ to hold her hovering just above the throbbing head, he fed upon her open mouth for a moment. "Anya..." he said low and fierce, bringing her back down upon his cock, getting the full length back in with one steady, determined thrust --- glorying in the raw act of penetration. Her body shuddered in his hands, her hot open mouth groaning into his neck.

Up, down, up, down --- rapid, taut strokes now, augmented by the flexing of her thighs round his waist. The intense pressure mounted in his cock and ballocks --- higher and higher--- till he was about to explode. Oh God...! Suddenly a paroxysm of pleasure stampeded from his arsehole to his cockhead, the waves so forceful that he was lifted to his toes. Shouting, he arched his hips up and pulled her cunny tight against him, spurting jet after jet of his sperm into her.

astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers
12