The doll house

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire wrapped her arms around him, and squeezed herself tightly against him, "Oh Milton, that will be so nice, a swimming pool. I never imagined I'd have a swimming pool. I don't think any of the girls has a swimming pool."

She had a point there. Even the Barbie Dream House didn't have a swimming pool. He felt good about being able to do this for her. This was perhaps how a husband felt when he provided nice things for his wife. It was a pretty good feeling. He enjoyed providing things for his wives.

Claire looked up into his eyes. "Is there something I could do for you?"

Yes, there certainly was. He looked into her eyes. They were just so fucking pretty. They were large, round, and sparkling blue. No guy could really resist them. They were just so pretty and enticing. Plus, of course, she had that girlish doll figure, so terribly perfect: the waist so slim, the breasts so round and perky. "Yes, well..." He was uncomfortable making a suggestion. His experience with Nora had been a little discouraging but, then again, that had worked out in the end.

Claire answered for him. She whispered, "I could use my mouth...on you."

Now that was an offer from a pretty girl that is not made very often, particularly to a guy like Milton. In fact, no such offer had ever been provided to him, for pretty obvious reasons. He answered quietly, "Well...yeah, sure."

"But, I want you to know that just because I live in a mobile home that doesn't make me some sort of trailer trash."

"Oh no, no, of course not."

"In fact, actually, I've never even done it before. It's not like a doll gets a lot of opportunities for such things and, well, I haven't ever even seen a guy in this town."

Milton smiled. She did have a point, but he wasn't so sure that he felt bad about that. He wasn't about to populate his little village with guys now. Would he have opportunities such as this if there was a guy living here as well? He seriously doubted it.

He could put a male doll in one of the homes, and see what effect he might have. He could always remove him later, but then his removal might be very depressing to the girl with whom he was paired. Perhaps all the girls would miss him, particularly if he was a good looking Ken doll.

Of course, he might not even appear in his dream. Why would he dream of him? But, what if he was there, against his wishes. Actually, that wouldn't really prove anything. He would just be incorporating a change in the village within his dream, turning such a nice dream into a nightmare.

What would really be proof would be if somebody other than him inserted something into the village that he was unaware of. But, he had no friends that he could entrust that too. Heck, he had no really good friends at all.

He asked, "Would you like me to put a guy here, with you?" He felt he should at least ask, but he dreaded the answer.

Claire suddenly stepped back from him. "Goodness no! Milton don't say such a thing! Why would I want someone else?! Oh, Milton, you wouldn't do that, really? Please say you won't!"

She looked very upset, as if he was actually seriously thinking of doing so. Well, it was a serious offer, but he hadn't actually wanted to do it. "Don't worry, I won't."

She looked into his eyes, trying to judge if he was being honest. "You promise?"

"Claire, I do promise." He crossed his heart.

She smiled, got down on her knees, and began to undo his belt, giggling as she did so. "This is very exciting," she said. "You don't know how many times I've thought of doing this."

"Doing this?" Milton was incredulous. No girl had ever had a crush on him, let alone fantasied about performing oral sex for him.

"Oh yes, of course."

"You looked kind of upset the other day."

Claire briefly paused to explain, looking up at him with her fingers clutching the button to his slacks. "I was just jealous." She added, "And, I could see that prudish Miss Nora wouldn't ever do such a thing for you."

He considered pointing out that he bet Rio would. Heck, she even licked his anus.

Claire continued, "and don't tell me that you haven't had similar thoughts," she asserted, now working on his zipper. She smiled as she said, "I saw how you looked at me when you were getting me into my new undies."

Another suggestion that she, that they, are aware of him when he's not dreaming. This is kind of embarrassing. He thought of what else he had done with the dolls. Actually, he had never done anything inappropriate or weird; at least not really bad. Well, he had fondled her boobs. He wondered if she had noticed that.

"And, you felt my breasts," she added, as she smiled up at him while looping her fingers into the waistband of his pants.

"I didn't really feel them. I thought there was a bit of dirt, or lint, on them. I wasn't sure. I was just trying to clean you off."

"Milton, really? A girl can tell what's on a guy's mind when he's feeling her boobies."

He wouldn't know, but he imagined she must be right about that.

Claire pulled Milton's pants down to his ankles.

Milton noticed how thin and white his legs were, as well as his knobby knees. Well, there was nothing he could do about it now.

"Oh my," Claire acknowledged, as her eyes fixed on the very evident bulge within his briefs. "He looks like he really wants to get out of there." She reached out and lightly traced the tips of her fingers along the shaft.

Milton took a deep breath. The touch of a girl's fingers on one's cock is so fucking nice. Perhaps it should not be that surprisingly sweet, but it was all just so very new to him.

Claire shifted her fingers to the waistband of his briefs. Her large eyes widened even further with expectation as she yanked them down.

"Oh my goodness!" Claire squealed. It was a little shocking to her, and terribly impressive. It was like he had a big stout club attached to his body, a weapon of forceful penetration, truly a sign of masculine brute strength.

She cautiously, gingerly, wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "A doll, I mean a girl, can really take this inside her?"

"Well, yeah, sure," Milton replied, as if he knew what he was talking about. He did in fact wonder if he could in fact have sex with a doll. He did have a hand stroker in the shape of a girl. He could add her to the neighborhood, but she would not really fit in the theme of the village. Perhaps these dolls, in his dreams, did have vaginas. Clearly they had working mouths. Why not vaginas as well?

Claire pulled down on the shaft to bring the knob to her face. She studied it for a bit, considering its shape, its size, its texture. She even took a couple of sniffs. "Oh my," she said softly, "kind of musky."

Milton had no real idea how his cock smelled, having never really gotten that close. He wouldn't think it would smell very good, which did concern him. He wondered if he should apologize. He realized he should at least have taken a shower.

Claire opened up her mouth real wide, much wider than she probably really had to, but she didn't want to mistakenly hurt it with her teeth. Plus, it did make for a nice dramatic effect.

With considerable pleasure, Milton watched the knob disappear into Claire's mouth. His cock was actually going in there. A girl was actually going to wrap her lips around it, and even lick it. Of course it wasn't really a girl, but it was better than any reality he would ever experience, and it sure as heck looked, and equally importantly, felt, awfully real.

"Oh, fuck," Milton quietly gasped, as he felt Claire's tongue make its initial contact. It felt so fucking good. It was just so intimate, so personal, feeling a girl's tongue licking and lapping away at his knob, like a little kitten enjoying a bowl of milk, or perhaps more accurately her mother's teat, trying to draw forth the nurturing cream.

"Mmmmmmm," Claire sighed though the cock in her mouth, enjoying so much its presence. She had never done this before but it just seemed so natural, so right, to have a man's swollen knob within her mouth.

She momentarily released it to savor the after taste, to admire its beauty, all now shiny, glowing so red. "I just never imagined, Milton, that it would taste this good. It's so earthy, so manly." She looked up at him with those big blue puppy dog eyes and asked, "Have you ever tried to get it into your mouth?"

"What?!" He emphatically asserted, "Goodness, no!" But, that was in fact a lie. He had tried a couple of times, but both times the failed effort just reminded him of the need to start working out. However, he didn't want his dolls to think less of him. It was important for their self-esteem for them to feel that their owner, their master, their sensai, was without flaw, without blemish, was a true man.

"Oh, well, I guess that would be kind of silly. Still, you really are missing something." She pulled it back down and with a big hungry grin again wrapped her lips around it as she grasped the shaft with both hands and stroked it as she continued to lick and lap at the crown, making sure she didn't miss a spot. She noticed that Milton squirmed a bit when she was flicking her tongue on the underside. She made a mental note of that. She even tried to slide the tip of her tongue up and down his slit, as if she was trying to clean him up inside.

She held the shaft steady and pumped her face up and down on it, as if she was trying to fuck it with her mouth. The crown bulged out one cheek, and then the other, banging away inside her mouth at every soft nook, wildly poking and penetrating, her eyes watering a bit with the self-imposed forceful intrusions into her mouth.

"Ack! Ack Ack! Ugh!" She bent over, gagging and coughing. "Excuse me!" She apologized through her hacking and coughing, trying to clear out that annoying sensation in her throat.

Milton felt bad for her, patting her head with sympathy and reassurance. However, he would have to admit, it was nice to know that his cock was so big that it was difficult for a woman to handle with ease.

Once her throat finally settled down Claire dabbed the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief. "Oh goodness, it's just so big, Milton. I went too deep. Oh my, how do girls do that?!"

"It does take some practice," Milton suggested.

She looked up at him, distress in her eyes. "Girls have done that for you? Gotten it all the way in?"

He didn't want to actually lie to her. He avoided the question, reaching down to caress her cheek as he said, reassuringly, "Don't worry, you'll learn."

"I don't think I can do it now, but I'll practice while you're gone, like maybe with a banana or something."

He smiled at her. "You're so sweet," he acknowledged. He made a note to himself to get some miniature bananas and cucumbers.

"Here," she said, "I'll put it in my mouth and keep my face still while you move it in and out, you know, like you're...you know." Her face reddened at the thought of actually saying it.

"Like I'm fucking you in the mouth?" Milton suggested.

"Milton, please, don't talk so dirty. Like I said, I might be poor but I'm a good girl."

"I know, I know," he replied. "I'm sorry."

She smiled back, and admitted, "But that is what I meant." She sat back on her haunches and opened up her mouth real wide, like she might do if a doctor wanted to inspect her tonsils.

Milton stepped up, holding his stiff shaft in his hand, aimed, and then inserted it into her mouth.

Claire's eyes sparkled up at him. It was so nice having him visit like this. She glanced briefly to her left, at Rio's bungalow, wondering if she was watching her, watching them, feeling jealous, but then noticed those dang drapes. She so much hated the drapes. They made the neighborhood look so drab and dreary. Plus, they made her home terribly dark. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and held her head still as he slowly slipped his dick farther into her mouth.

Milton gently held onto her head as he gently slid his cock back and forth in her mouth, her tongue all the while chasing after it, giving it a lovingly thorough basting.

He did at times pull it all the way out, but each time very, very, very slowly, so he could enjoy the sight of every centimeter of his stiff dick gradually slipping past Claire's pink luscious lips. He never took it so far though that it broke contact with her face. He would pause right at the last possible moment, when the tip of his knob was pressing against her lips. It looked like she was giving him a big sloppy kiss, which she essentially was.

He would then slowly press it back in, delighting in the sight of her lips gradually expanding as the knob slowly pushed its way through.

It was excruciatingly enthralling, entrancing. Milton could feel his balls pulling tightly against his body, aching for release.

There was something so personal, so intimate, about getting a blow job. It was just so loving, so selfless, so considerate of a woman to use her mouth on a man. She was putting a pretty dirty part of a man into her mouth, tasting his musky manhood.

Men though would say "blow me" to insult someone, to denigrate them, yet she was perfectly willing, wanting, even happy, to do it. Milton could not be more appreciative, and he gently caressed her cheek as he slowly, carefully, considerately, fucked her face.

But, he could not enjoy this for long. He knew he was getting close to that peak maximal level of pleasure, and his thrusting accelerated, pushing his dick harder and harder against the inside of her cheeks. "Claire," he gasped, wanting to provide her with due warning.

Claire quickly pulled her face away, releasing his cock from her mouth.

Milton was a little disappointed, but he understood. He wouldn't imagine that a girl would really take his cum in her mouth. He was just grateful that she had even placed her lips on it.

"Milton, um...," she asked, hesitantly, as she continued to softly stroke his throbbing, yearning shaft.

This was not the time to ask Milton a question, as he was so fucking close.

"Yes!" He gasped, trying to rush her along.

"Um...would you, um..." It was clearly difficult for her to ask. Her face flushed red as she finally inquired, so very quietly, looking up so plaintively, so timidly, "Would you cum on my face?"

Well, this would necessitate him forgoing cumming in her mouth but he could hardly refuse such a supplicating appeal. As a loving husband to his doll, he would make the sacrifice. "Yes, absolutely," he gasped. He added, with considerable sincerity, "I'd be happy to."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm sure you have so much! I want to be batched and drenched by your manly stuff. That will make me so happy!"

That was quite the request. Milton doubted that he could he really do that.

Claire wrapped her fists tightly around his shaft and forcefully stroked his dick, like she was trying to pump water from a deep well, which was pretty close to the truth. She smiled expectantly, waiting for the shaft to bring forth its creamy white gold, to shower her face with manly hot wet gruel. She was trembling with anticipatory excitement.

Milton's legs were trembling. He didn't know what to do with his hands. He clenched his fists, thrust out his cock, bracing himself for the explosion. This was going to be so fucking good.

He suddenly found himself sitting in his den chair, by the village, a raging hard-on within his pants, his balls ready to explode. What the fuck!? Had he drifted off to sleep? Had this indeed been just a dream? Well, of course it had, but this time he hadn't ejaculated. Just like when he was younger, he had woken up before the happy ending.

He leapt from the chair, tore his pants open, wrenched his stiff cock from his briefs, and rapidly thrust his fist up and down the shaft, jerking off with a passionate frenzy and fury like he had never felt before.

He bent over the table, over the village, facing the trailer home, and then exploded a large glob of cum across the street, albeit it landed just to the right of Claire. Well, she wasn't going to be happy about that mess. She did take considerable pride in how well she kept her home.

He quickly reached out and took her safely yet securely within his left hand as he continued to gush and spray his hot wet gloppy stuff, drenching not only her face but her entire head, all over her breasts, and virtually everywhere else on her body, at least the front of her.

It was the closest to the dream he could come, and came he did, his dick continually twitching and spurting thick globby wads, covering her entire face, her head, her breasts, and her dress. No girl has likely ever experienced even remotely this much cum drenching her entire body.

If someone entered the den now they might question the act. They might find it somewhat inappropriate, weird, or perhaps even gross, witnessing the man ejaculating globs and wads of his cum onto the body of one of his pretty feminine dolls.

Milton himself felt a bit odd, although perversely fun. Of course, anything while one is cumming is fun. His body was wracked with the deliriously pleasurable waves of his orgasm as he continued to spray the girl. He smiled with deep satisfaction. Not too many guys will have the experience of totally dousing the entire body of a pretty girl in his cum.

When he was done he studied the damage, breathing heavily, feeling so blissful, so good, so exhausted.

It was indeed quite a mess.

He felt a bit guilty.

He put his cock back into his pants, left the room, and returned with a wet wash cloth. He cleaned up the mess he made on her floor.

He wondered though if he should clean her up. She said she wanted him to do it. Heck, she might be delighted with the fact that he released so much cum. Clearly he was much more of a man than any male doll would have been. She might want to enjoy the cum on her body, at least for a little while.

But, of course, he was now thinking as if it had in fact been real. She didn't actually exist. He decided to just leave it alone. Even if it was not real, which it most definitely could not have been, what harm was there in having one of his dolls covered in cum. He would though get her another dress. That went without saying, along with the pool.

He then recalled something, something very important. He reached into his pocket and pulled out her pink bikini panties, speckled with white daises. The panties were life-size. He reached out and pulled up her cum soaked dress. Claire was no longer wearing any panties.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Milton removed the drapes from the homes before he left for work. They did provide some privacy but the girls could hardly like it. It would be like there was never any daytime. And, well, besides, he didn't like them at all. They defeated much of the purpose of having the doll houses.

His hands though trembled as he removed them. Was this really real?

He could hardly concentrate on his work that day. He now had the proof he needed, as his eyes studied the woman's, Claire's, panties.

It was really true? This was really happening? That was impossible. He knew that. Impossible things don't happen, at least not in real life.

There was, of course, a reasonable explanation. He could be crazy, out of his mind. Goodness, some persons think they are Jesus Christ. Some persons have episodes in which they think they're different people, with one person not knowing about the other person occupying the same body. He thought that was called schizophrenia or multiple personality, or schizoid personality, or something. He didn't know. In any case, that could be what was going on. So, maybe this different person came out, took control of his body, and bought the panties. That would explain everything, including the memory loss the other day.

Maybe he really should go see a psychiatrist. He was no longer drinking the tea but maybe it caused permanent brain damage or something.

1...456789