The doll house

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goodness!" Caroline squealed as Milton's cock suddenly sprung free.

An upside for the wrenching down of his cock was that it appeared to explode from his briefs, popping out like it was on a tightly wound spring.

Milton smiled.

Caroline's fingers went to her mouth as her eyes widened with surprise and shock. "Milton, my goodness...I mean." She felt speechless. She didn't think he would be that big. Well, actually, given that he was usually a giant in comparison to a toy doll perhaps she shouldn't have been so surprised but, still, now that he was shrunk down to her size she somehow felt that his penis would only be a few inches. It had to be at least six!

Milton knew his cock was no larger than average but, once again, the limited experience of a doll was helping him to have an impression that he otherwise would not evoke. He stepped forward a bit, so that it's swollen red knob was just inches from her eyes, which seemed to cross as Caroline fixed her stare on the big shiny crown, mesmerized by its power, its nobility, its grandness.

Caroline finally found her voice, to ponder, "That's going to fit...in me?" She looked up at him, her large round eyes expressing her concern, perhaps even a bit of fear.

Milton caressed her cheek reassuringly. "It will be fine, honey, I promise."

"I don't know, dear," she replied with considerable skepticism, although she knew she really had no choice. This was the duty, the responsibility, of a wife and, well, besides, she imagined that a penis as big as this would in fact feel pretty darned good, once it got all the way in. Size should not really make a difference, but Caroline had to admit that she was most definitely very pleased that her husband was so manly, so big. Her cunnie tingled with anticipation as her heart fluttered with concern.

Milton softly suggested, "Take it in your hand?"

Caroline reached out, so very tentatively and cautiously, like she was about to take hold of a red hot steel spear.

She gingerly wrapped her fingers around the shaft, shaking her head at the size of its girth. "Goodness, it's so hard and stiff." She slipped her fingers up and down the shaft, studying its feel, its power, its might.

Milton added, even more softly, "Perhaps dear, you might, um....put it in your mouth?"

"Milton!" Caroline exclaimed, her eyes quickly shifting from his dick to his face. "I will do no such thing! What kind of a girl do you think I am!?"

"What? Um..." He didn't know quite how to respond.

"I'm not like some kind of trailer park girl who will do just about anything for a new dress."

Milton wondered if Claire had told anyone what she had done. It shouldn't be too surprising if she had. What else did the girls in the neighborhood have to talk about? She probably had shown off her new dress. "I wasn't thinking that, honey," he reassured her.

Caroline's eyes returned to his cock.

She studied it. It was still pretty scary looking, but there was also something about it that was more than just appealing. Her cunnie flushed with warmth and moisture as she felt herself becoming aroused by its sight, precisely by its size, its strength, its intimidation. She did feel an urge to at least give it a kiss.

She looked back up at him to ask, "You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"No, no, of course not."

Caroline glanced over at the bedroom curtain, as if someone might actually be trying to peek into the room. She was going to have to ask Milton for new curtains, something that provided more privacy.

She looked back at his cock. How could something look so threatening yet so wonderful at the same time; so gross yet so delicious.

She leaned forward, puckered her ruby rich red lips, and pressed them against the soft round purplish tip. A flush of heat coursed through her cheeks. She certainly hoped Milton wasn't watching her do this. It was just so licentious, so lewd, so dirty. Her eyes went up to him, her lips still glued to his knob.

Milton smiled and nodded. There was something really quite endearing about looking down into the eyes of a pretty girl whilst her lips are pressed against one's cock. He gently pushed his hips forward, slipping his knob slowly between Caroline's lips.

She clamped her eyes shut, but did not resist, albeit she shivered a bit in fear and apprehension as the thick knobbed pressed forward, pushing its way passed her puckered lips and into her mouth.

Once the knob was fully ensconced inside, Milton stopped, pausing to enjoy the sight of his dick disappearing into Caroline's mouth.

He then squirmed when he felt Caroline tentatively lapping away at it, like a girl uncertain of a novel fruit's unknown taste.

But, she did seem to like it, as her licking and lapping took on more interest, more urgency, more lust.

Milton though pulled back. He could not last long in her mouth. He knew that he would need to pace himself, as there was yet more for them to do. No husband wants to fail his bride on their first night.

Caroline, though, didn't understand. As his cock slipped from her mouth she looked up at him with a new concern and doubt. "Did I do it wrong? It's my first time, Milton," she quickly explained. "Let me try again."

"No, don't worry," he gasped, "that's not it at all. It was in fact so good that..." He didn't really like admitting the fact.

"Oh!" Caroline studied it. "Oh my," she exclaimed, contemplating the full reality of what he was suggesting. She wasn't at all sure that she would have wanted him to do that, not while it was still in her mouth! She let go of it, in case even just holding it might set it off.

Milton was a little disappointed to hear her evident distaste of having him cum in her mouth, but perhaps that might change in time. He bent over to slip off his shoes and step out of his pants and briefs.

Caroline got up from the floor, becoming again acutely aware of how naked she was. She glanced at the bed. "Shall I pull the cover down?" She shifted over to stand by the head of the bed, reaching for the thick downy quilt. Doing something felt less awkward than just standing there, naked, albeit she might have to remove her hand from her cunnie to fix the bed.

"No, no, that's alright," Milton replied, still working on his clothes. "Just lie down, on the top...on your back." He certainly didn't want his pretty wife to hide beneath the blankets.

Caroline's face flushed as she crawled onto the big king-sized bed, feeling her breasts wiggle and shake as they hung beneath her. She wondered if perhaps she should have left her brassiere on. "I'll get the pillows out, though." She pulled the two large pillows from beneath the quilt, fluffed them up a bit, and put one on top of the other. She then lied down, as Milton had instructed, on her back, waiting expectantly, nervously, for him to join her.

She didn't know quite what to do with her hands. She fidgeted around, her eyes fixed on the sight of Milton's stout erection, her legs pressed tightly against one another, her thighs closed, clutching tightly on her cunnie.

When Milton finished getting his shoes, pants, and underwear off he left them lying on the floor at his feet and then stood back up straight, to face his wife, his doll, lying on the bed, waiting for him. He felt now a bit awkward as well, standing there in just his socks, his erection pointing out from him like a flag pole, signaling his intensely excited state.

He crawled onto the bed, but wondered where to go. He nudged one of her legs, suggesting that perhaps she should make room for him.

"Milton," Caroline replied with flustered embarrassment, but she did as he requested, parting her thighs as she covered her face, her eyes, with her hands, not wanting to watch him look at her, down there.

Caroline did not shave nor trim her hair, but her feminine lips could nevertheless still be seen through the thin, delicate coif. Milton could even detect a bit of moisture. He made his way up to her, working his way up between her legs, her thighs.

When he was fully over her he said softly, "Take your hands away. Let me kiss you."

Caroline pulled her hands away and smiled nervously up at him, as he leaned down, planting his lips on hers.

They kissed and snuggled for a time, one of his hands though gently, lovingly, caressing her breasts.

Caroline wrapped her arms around him, holding herself closely to him. She could feel her heart rate accelerating, her breathing becoming deeper and rushed, her pussy becoming warmer and warmer, and wetter. She released her lips from his long enough to say, through half-closed eyes, "Your hand feels so nice on me," and then brought her lips back to his before he could answer, resuming their sustained passionate kiss.

Milton responded by giving her breast a hard squeeze. Her breast was so soft, so pliant. Nothing ever felt better in his hand, even his own cock. He shifted his hand so that he could pinch the nipple between a finger and thumb. She had such large, stiff nipples, perfect for suckling. She would make such a good mother, and wife.

Caroline sighed through their kiss and then wrapped her legs around him, bringing their bodies even more tightly against one another, feeling his stiff erection pressing against her, against her cunnie. She squirmed her femininity against him, caressing his dick with her hairy soft wet cunt.

She released again her lips from his mouth to demurely acknowledge, "I want it, Milton, I want it...now." She released his body from her scissor-hold and, spreading her legs out wide, gave him all the room she could, all the room he needed.

He let go of her breast to reach down for his dick, taking it in his hand to guide it to its target, which though was a bit difficult for him to find. He pressed the head against her lips, slipping the knob in between them, and then sliding it up and down her wet slick slit, feeling and exploring for the entrance to her hole.

"Milton, please," Caroline gasped, wriggling her cunt against him, "don't tease me, please, let me have it."

He was doing the best he could, but he just couldn't find it, and she wasn't helping matters by squirming around so much. He poked and prodded in a couple of places, hoping to eventually find the right spot, but to no avail.

"Oh, there, yes," Caroline suddenly gasped as she felt the thick knob press against her hole.

Milton grasped tightly onto the shaft with his hand, keeping it firmly lodged in place, not wanting to lose the spot now that he had finally found it, and then pushed hard with his pelvis to force its way inside.

Frankly, he still wasn't too sure that he was in fact in the right place, as there didn't seem to be any opening there at all.

"Oh my goodness," Caroline gasped as she felt Milton's big manly cock trying to force its way inside.

But, he did eventually feel a bit of yielding, driving forth a few centimeters deeper inside. Encouraged by the success, he pressed even harder, and then suddenly found himself, his knob, plunging into her cunt, the entire knob now buried inside her tightly gripping, warm, wet, soft flesh.

"Milton," Caroline gasped, wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders, holding onto him as she felt her body, her cunt, impaled by his cock. It felt so fucking good. Her man had penetrated her, and he felt so, so big.

It might have even felt better for Milton. It was hard to say, but his cock most definitely never felt better in its life. It had indeed found its true home, where it wanted to stay, where it wanted to live for the rest of its life.

He charged onward, forcing his cock deeper inside, pulling back somewhat after each bit of progress, giving him more room to press forward harder again, pushing, thrusting, driving his way deeper and deeper into her hot, wet, tight, clinging, squeezing, slowly yielding flesh.

Caroline tried to remain still, not wanting to make his job any harder than it already was, but doing so was impossible, as the sensations were just so intense, her cunt feeling so heated, so tingly inflamed. She squirmed and wriggled beneath him, like a fish caught on a hook, as if she was trying to wrestle herself away, but all that movement was in fact helping his dick screw its way in further.

Milton continued to thrust and hump his cock, pressing, forcing his way farther and father up inside, until finally he felt like he must be all the way in, or at least as far as his cock could possibly go, as his dick was now completely buried.

He paused for a bit, resting on her body, his hands gripping her breasts beneath him, his cock fully ensconced in Caroline's clenching clammy cunt.

Caroline looked deeply into Milton's eyes, to ask, "How many of the other girls have you put it inside?"

Milton replied, quite honestly, which was fortunate because she probably could have detected him lying, "None of them, sweetie, honest. You're the first, the only one."

"Really?!" Now, that was good news indeed. She whispered into his ear, "You feel so big inside me."

It was enough motivation to renew his work, resuming his thrusting, pulling his cock back a few inches, then driving up once again against the tight, wet, fleshy resistance, feeling every inch of his dick, every centimeter, being stroked, caressed, and squeezed by the soft squishy wet fleshy folds of her quivering squirming cunt.

Caroline, with some uncertainty, some doubt, and a bit of shame, returned his thrusts with her own, pushing up with her pelvis as he pressed down with his, meeting each one of his shoves with her own obscene thrust. She again reached around his body with her legs, grasping him in the lascivious scissor-hold to keep him, to keep his dick, from escaping, gripping him tightly within her legs as she humped his cock with her cunt.

Milton though suddenly stopped. "Wait, wait," he gasped. He couldn't last much longer, and he sorely wanted Caroline to cum as well. He had to pause. He had to gather his self-control.

"What, honey? What is it?" She was literally gasping for breath, feeling so fucking close.

Milton then had another thought. "Caroline, I wonder, if I could..." He couldn't finish the suggestion, the request.

"What dear?"

"I wonder if I could, well, um..." It was difficult for him to ask her, out loud.

She pulled him closer against her, wrapping her legs tightly around him, pulling his body up against hers, his cock deep down inside her. "Milton, tell me. I'll do...anything." She wasn't sure she really meant that. There were a number of things she wouldn't want to do, but she wouldn't figure that he would want to do them anyway.

Milton finally got the courage to ask, "Could we, could I, um..." He lowered his voice, "Do it from behind?"

"Milton," Caroline quietly protested. "What a naughty idea." She playfully scolded him by slapping him on the chest. "Goodness, we're doing it right in broad daylight, we're not even beneath the covers, and now you want to do it..." She lowered her voice, "doggy style?" Just saying it like that made it sound so dirty, so animalistic, so bestial.

"But, you do have a very pretty bottom, Caroline. Don't you want to show it to me?"

"Milton!" Caroline squealed and giggled, feeling both so mortified and so terribly flattered.

But, she was also feeling equally excited; her cunt so hot, so feverish. She unwrapped her legs from around his body, freeing him to pull away.

Milton sat back in the bed, pulling his cock from her inflamed cunt, drawing forth a considerable amount of wet, sloppy feminine juice, much to Caroline's dismay.

She pretended not to notice it, not wanting to draw Milton's attention to it.

With considerable unease she turned her body around and got onto her knees and elbows, burying much of her reddened face in the pillow, arching her back, jutting her butt and cunt up into the air. The position did indeed feel terribly wanton and obscene, like she was just a bitch animal, offering her cunt to the head buck of the herd, the thought though providing as much arousal and excitement as it did shame. It was, after all, an appropriate analogy, the dolls being Milton's brood of doe.

Milton contemplated his doll's ass for a moment. He had not been lying when he said that Caroline had a pretty bottom. It was so perfectly round, white, and perky, split like a delicious apple, with an even cuter little peach pie peeking out from beneath, between her thighs. He could even see her little red rosebud, a very improper, bawdy sight. He considered sticking his cock there, or at least his finger.

Caroline wondered if Milton could even see her anus. She squinched her sphincter in self-consciousness, and then her eyes opened wide as she suddenly wondered if that was what he meant by doing it from behind! She asked, fearfully, tentatively, "Milton, you're not thinking of putting it in me...there, are you?"

"What? No, no, of course not," he reassured her. He had apparently gotten the answer to his unasked question.

Caroline was relieved, although a part of her, a very small part, was also just a bit disappointed. She wriggled her bottom at him. "Maybe you should give me a spanking." She teasingly waved her bottom at him. "A good wife can be kind of naughty at times, you know, and I am being pretty naughty right now."

Milton was shocked. Would she really let him do that? Actually, he had noticed that women in old TV shows and movies did often provide their bottoms for a playful spanking. Funny to think women of the past were more playfully lascivious than women of today, albeit for all he knew lots of women today enjoyed being spanked. It wasn't like he would know about it.

He playfully patted her bottom.

Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

He smiled with delight, his dick twitching and swelling.

Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

Caroline started giggling into the pillow, feeling so terribly dirty and naughty, and flirtatious. She removed her face from the pillow though to look back at him. She playfully suggested, "You need to spank me a little harder than that, Milton."

He had been pretty reserved, just giving her very light pats on her bottom. That had been plenty enough fun, watching her bottom wriggle and squirm, but he did step it up a notch.

Smack!

"Yeeeks!" Caroline squealed at the first real strike. He still wasn't hitting her at all hard, but these smacks did have a bit of a bite to them. She could now tell that she was indeed getting a spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Caroline's bottom danced and wiggled before Milton's eyes, putting on a show that would have made her blush if she was at all aware of how obscenely she was behaving.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Plus, her tush was taking on a nicely pink sheen, like rapidly ripening fruit.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

And that wasn't the only thing heating up. Caroline could feel her pussy's fire being stoked with each smack. Her wriggling gyrations grew even more intentionally lewd, thrusting her ass back, pushing it up high in the air, trying to give Milton the most wanton look at her fiery blazing cunt.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She couldn't take anymore. "Milton, please! Stop!"

He did so immediately, fearing that he had perhaps hurt or offended her.

"Do it now, Milton, please, hurry, now." She brought her knees up close to her chest, and spread out her thighs, presenting her hot swollen dripping cunt like it was posted on a wall, ready to be nailed.

Milton got high up on his knees. This time the target was more clearly evident, Caroline's cunt hole so inflamed.

And, it went in more readily, more quickly, the flesh now so wetly receptive.

Caroline's body quivered with the return of Milton's dick, and she immediately began to hump and grind her cunt up and down on his cock, like a girl who really, really had to be fucked hard.

1...456789