The doll house

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The musky scent of Caroline's burning cunt drifted up to Milton's nostrils as she plunged his cock down inside. He held onto her rosy ass with his hands as he rode her bucking butt, his cock thrusting in and out, seemingly having its life choked out as it was crushed by her cunt flesh with each plunge.

"Oh, Milton," Caroline gasped as her body suddenly gave way to a paroxysm of shuddering and twitching spasms, her orgasm sweeping through like a tidal wave, engulfing every nerve and pore with pure blissful, satisfying release.

Milton felt Caroline's cunt suddenly quivering on his dick, and he thrust with abandon as he fell over onto her back to reach around, with one hand clutching and squeezing a breast, the other going to her clit, squeezing and pinching it as Caroline shivered beneath him.

Caroline never felt such pleasure in her life, so basic, so fundamental, so animal. Her body twitched and jerked spasmodically, her mind lost in dreamy, enchanted ecstasy.

Milton felt his own climax arriving. "Caroline," he gasped. "I better pull out."

"No, no!" she quickly exclaimed. "Please, inside me, inside." She wanted him, his seed, to be within her, to feel his fertile abundance pouring inside, filling her up with his thick, plentiful virile semen.

Milton suddenly began to gush and spurt his gism deep down into her cunt, providing her with loads and globs of his heated spunk. He brought both hands to Caroline's large lovely round boobs, squeezing them, holding onto them as he continued to spew and spray his cum, his legs quivering, feeling so very weak, his mind lost in a wondrous delirium.

"Oh yes, yes, Milton," Caroline whimpered, "I want so much to have your baby."

Would that be possible? Milton didn't know, and he didn't care.

She could not, of course, retain it all. Gunky spunk spurted and splashed out her cunt as his spraying, gushing cock forced its way down inside.

It appeared to be considerably more cum than he had ever spewed before. His cock continued to jerk and spit, causing him once again to question its reality. Could he really cum so much, so hard, so long? But why question what felt so, so fucking good, and right.

He fell onto Caroline's body and they both collapsed onto the bed, him lying on top of her, as his cock squirted out its remaining salvos of his fecund spunk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning Milton woke up, with Caroline still sleeping beside him, her head resting on his chest.

Milton didn't come to work the next day. Nor did he arrive for the rest of the week.

It wasn't until a few weeks had passed that anyone finally checked his house.

He appeared to have disappeared.

Nobody ever came to know what really happened to him. The police believed it was some sort of foul play, although perhaps an accident. No body was ever found. He had no family, so his property was sold through an open estate sale, the profits going to Natech. Mr. Limbergh, the only person who really seemed to know him, said that he had often made that wish very clear.

The prize of the sale was the elaborate neighborhood of doll houses discovered in the basement den. It was purchased by a proprietor of a doll house museum in Danville, Kentucky. Laura was very happy to obtain it as the odd collection of homes did have a rather unique charm. It was though curious that only one home had a man. The rest were all occupied by apparently single women. She did though respect the predilection of the original owner and never changed that. After a while it became apparent to Laura that patrons of the museum were amused by his singular presence within the neighborhood. Most every time she visited the collection she would notice that somebody had apparently moved him to another house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! Perhaps some day you will have the chance to see the Twilight Zone episode. In the meantime, and especially if you enjoyed the story, please do take the time to cast a vote. I do really appreciate that.

1...456789