The Dollshouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diane, look! The moon."

She looked up and saw the full moon in the sky. But it wasn't just any full moon; it was a blood red moon. A demon's moon, shining its fiery luminosity unto the night. As Diane watched, a dark cloud passed in front of such unnatural sight, briefly darkening its hypnotizing shine.

"This night was specially chosen." Paul and Diane turned at the same time, startled, but immediately recognizing Selene's soft voice. They never heard her coming up behind them. "It is the seventh Red Moon of the seventh year. It is a night of great significance for the Daughters of Lilith. The spell cast by the Seventh Red Moon marks the end of our youth and the beginning of our maturity within the Coven. On this night,the inhabitants of Teach na Babog enter the next stage into our lifelong journey of sensuality. The Demon Moon is the sign, me and my sisters will be branded at sunrise. That is why you all must leave when the Demon Moon dies tonight. But this night is yet full of magic and pleasure for both of you, Paul and Diane. Come. Follow me into the Sanctuary."

Sister Selene led the way up a short, and rather inconspicuous staircase. Wall spotlights hung on the wall to their left, their bluish light illuminating black and white canvases right beneath them. The first canvas showed a 6 x 4 grid, a photograph of an open vagina in each cell. The next canvas displayed an erect cock in the same 6 x 4 pattern.

As they climbed the stairs, the scent of sandalwood slowly wafted through the air. Diane breathed the aroma in deep, relishing it. The eye of her vast sexual imagination conjured up a vision of herself naked in a room full of such scent, her body fucked hard by Paul and a few of Sister Selene's buddies. Such thought was fleeting, but intense. Much later on, the power of such image would keep her wet for nights of pleasure shared with Paul.

"Very few guests have ever set foot inside the Dollshouse's Sanctuary," Selene said. "Most don't belong. Only a selected few are chosen. Your combined sexual strength did indeed set you apart from the rest. You are both very welcome to bear witness to a hedonist paradise. Just be true to yourselves when you're inside." She paused to gauge the pair's reaction. Paul smiled and nodded. The wicked grin on Diane's lips left no doubt either. "Enter."

Sanctuary

A beautiful picture of the red Demon Moon hung above the oak doors leading into the Dollshouse's Sanctuary, and two sculptures flanked its entrance. The sculptures depicted two kneeling women, undressed, their arms raised above their heads and held by two men whose erect cocks nearly touched the women's parted lips.

When the doors creaked open, an even stronger scent of sandalwood welcomed them, arousing their senses in a subdued and ancient way, like walking into a library that has been closed for a long time.

The Sanctuary itself was a room about the size of two tennis courts. About a quarter of this area was taken up by a waterfall feature, independently lit by electric blue neon tubes. Water actually cascaded down a rocky outcrop, and lush vegetation festooned the glistening rocks. Diane and Paul gazed in awe at this spectacular setting.

"This place really is something else," Paul said.

"Undress, Paul and Diane. My sisters wait."

They did as instructed, all too gladly to finally rid themselves of their garments. Diane's slender body shone under a red spotlight, her skin, smooth and naturally tanned, revealed an image of beautiful sensuality. Paul's own body, while not particularly muscular, had a more than adequate athletic shape. His cock grew hard almost immediately.

"Do not worry about your clothes or belongings. They shall be returned to you. Diane, walk with me," Sister Selene said, taking Diane's hand with her own. "Follow us Paul."

Their host led them to a walled-off area of the Sanctuary. Inside, a round bed covered in white silk sheets awaited them. Two Sisters, dressed in the exact same fashion as the rest, same makeup, stood beside the bed. Both threw a curtsy in perfect synchrony.

"Rest on the bed, Diane," Sister Selene said. "Do not be afraid. Paul, sit beside her, near the edge of the sheets."

Paul and Diane complied. The feel of the silken fabric on Diane's body was magic. She immediately closed her eyes and purred, sprawling herself around. "Feels so wonderful.' Her slender body stretched and turned, and any man (and indeed, many women) watching her would have felt immediately aroused by Diane's naturally sexual allure. Paul's own arousal certainly did not diminish at the sight.

"Weaved by my own hands and those of my Sisters," Selene said. "Part your legs open, Diane. Wide. Paul, take her hands unto your own."

They did as instructed, Diane only too willing to comply. She opened herself as wide as she possibly could, the muscles in her inner thighs becoming visibly taut. Her pussy was wet, the folds of flesh shining with dew.

One of the sisters climbed onto the bed and sat with her legs crossed in front of Diane's exposed body. She held a glass flask about the size of a small tin of paint in her hands, and what appeared to be a brush stuck out from the top. Without saying a word, she dipped the brush inside the clear fluid inside the flask and applied it onto Diane's pussy with slow, calculated strokes around her clit. Diane gasped at its initial coldness. Paul watched this, feeling somewhere between curious, amused, and downright amazed. "What is that?" he asked.

"We call it Demon Moon Nectar," Selene said. "Paul, watch Sister Persephone pleasure Diane."

For a few moments, nothing happened. Sister Persephone kept stroking Diane's pussy with the brush, spreading the stuff as if it were paint, only the fluid was translucent and thus practically invisible once applied to the flesh.

Then, she stopped and put the flask aside. In a carefully rehearsed move, the second Sister (Sister Ariadna, they would later learn) climbed onto the bed, sat snugly over Diane's chest, facing away from her, and leaned forward until her lips were mere inches away from Diane's soaking wet pussy. Simultaneously, Persephone also leaned forward until her tongue was within reach of Diane's clit.

"May the power of the Demon Moon Nectar bring you the ecstasy of a goddess tonight, Diane," Sister Selene said.

As these words were uttered, Ariadna used her fingers to gently pull apart Diane's pussy lips until her clit was fully exposed, and then let some saliva drip onto it. At the same time, Persephone blew on it.

What happened next blew Paul's mind away.

Diane's pussy began to glow. It was a very faint, whitish halo at first, but it soon turned into hard, electric blue. Diane gasped and arched her body, clutching Paul's hands tighter. A sliver of fear stung Paul's heart, but Selene quickly moved to allay this concern.

"Do not be afraid, Paul. Please. This reaction is natural."

"Oh Goooooood," Diane almost shouted. Sister Persephone kept blowing on Diane's open vagina while Ariadna began to lick her engorged clit. She did this in long, slow strokes. The luminosity emanating from Diane's pussy sort of expanded itself and became a solid aura. Diane began to moan, louder than Paul had ever heard, and her body seemed to be caught in the throes of the most intense sexual pleasure imaginable.

"Holy fuck," Paul whispered, still holding tight onto Diane's hands.

As Diane thrashed about, both Persephone and Ariadna began licking her pussy in synchrony. Ariadna made sure to maintain Diane's clit completely exposed using her fingers, while Persephone began to tongue fuck Diane. As both Sister's worked on Diane, Selene knelt before Paul.

"You are a very handsome man, Paul. Diane is very fortunate to enjoy your love for her, both in the physical and pure form."

After saying this, Selene dipped her index and middle fingers into the flask and dabbed her lips with fluid until they acquired a faint glow. Then, without saying another word, she placed those same two fingers around the base of Paul's balls and took the shaft into her mouth. She looked up at him as she swallowed his hard flesh, and sensed his body tensing like a coil.

"Holy Jesus H. Christ girl, never felt that before in my life," he sort of whispered as he gasped in pleasure.

Selene paid no attention. She took him deeper into her mouth, and out again, her tongue relishing every inch of hard manhood. Selene's lips spread the Nectar all over Paul's cock until the rugged flesh was completely coated with it. The shaft soon began to shine with an eldritch luminosity. She kept working him with the care and gentleness of a dedicated lover.

Paul's urge to cum felt greater than it ever had. The sensation in his cock (and all throughout his body, if he was to be honest) was one of overwhelming, total pleasure. Every time Sister Selene's lips closed around the tip of his cock, he felt an almost indescribable sensation of longing, lust, and most of all, to fill that eagerly expert mouth with his cum.

Selene sped up her rhythm, pressing down at the base of the shaft to delay his ejaculation. He moaned deeply, his pleasure intensifying tenfold when he felt the pressure building up inside him. Almost instinctively, he thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper into Selene's throat. She did not flinch, just took it and held her breath as she sucked that hard piece of male flesh.

Diane's own sounds of pleasure triggered Paul's orgasm. He groaned as loud as he could, getting ready to cum, but Selene, noticing this, closed her index and forefinger tight around the base of Paul's cock, shutting off the cum canal. Paul's opened his mouth wide, feeling his semen rise and stop right at Selene's trap. The cock throbbed wildly, a torrent of precum seeping out of the slit at the top. Paul actually came, but Selene ensured his seed was not freed. Instead, she looked at him in the eyes. 'Your essence is not for me to taste, Paul. Only Diane is worthy of such precious gift. Give it to her. Now. She's ready for you.'

Paul didn't hesitate. His mind and body were in a state of arousal unlike anything he had ever felt. Long strands of thick precum hung from his cock, like cobwebs. The shaft, coated in Nectar and saliva from Selene's lips, was a truly erotic sight to behold. Paul's manhood seemed to shine and pulsate witn every throb.

Presently, Persephone and Ariadna took hold of Diane's ankles and pulled her legs wide apart. Diane's pussy also glowed, completely covered in Nectar. The lips and clit were swollen, craving sexual contact.

"Fuck your woman, Paul," Selene said as she moved over and started caressing Diane's neck gently, delicately, in a very feminine way. "When your bodies connect, the Demon Moon Nectar will flow between the two of you. It will bind your desire, and attune your lust for one another. Taste the pleasure of Lilith, Paul. Enter Diane. Now."

Paul did. He mercilessly rammed his erect cock all the way into Diane's fully dilated opening. Diane's body arched as she felt penetrated and she moaned long and deeply, as if caught within a paroxysm of infinite arousal. Paul's cock reached the deepest fold of Diane's inner crevice, and it stayed there for a moment, throbbing. The union of their bodies was sensually perfect, as if meant to be. Two beings in love became a full and solid entity of manifested pleasure.

Something incredible happened next. The pair's genitalia began to glow a deep blue shine. Tendrils of wispy fluid-like matter drifted out of Diane's pussy, reaching out and enveloping Paul's balls first, then sort of slithering upwards across his body. Soon, his torso became full of Nectar flow, and wherever it touched, the flesh took a gossamer like texture, odd to look at but also very much erotic in nature. The Nectar also cascaded around Diane's aroused body, turning it into a very receptive vessel for sexual interaction. In a matter of seconds, the bodies of the couple became bound by a layer of very thin, jelly-like film that hung around and in between them. The stuff pulsated from within as hundreds of thousands of tiny glowing tendrils moved here, there, and everywhere in apparent random patterns.

"The infinite power of a thousand orgasms shall be for you both to experience," all three Sisters intoned at once. "Fuck."

Paul began to thrust, as Persephone and Ariadna held Diane's legs open for him and Selene sensually caressed her breasts.

Diane's mind transmuted into a dimension of utter, absolute, and complete sexual ecstasy which she had never suspected could exist, let alone experience.

At that very moment, her long time lover became the center of her Universe. In that instant, she felt him deeper and more intensely than ever before. Not only in the physical sense, either. She felt his energy, his strength, his inner feelings, the very core of his sensual and romantic appreciation for her, and she knew, there and then and without a hint of a doubt, that he felt true love for her. How she knew this, she could not tell, but she did, all the same.

And Selene had not lied. The Nectar made the sex feel new, raw, intense, and wildly exciting. It was as if the power of a million stars flowed from Paul's cock, deep into her pussy, and up through her body. Every nerve ending in her skin, in her flesh, came alive with molten desire. As the Nectar spread around, a torrent of sexual energy circulated to and fro the two lovers. Nothing else seemed to matter at that moment in time, only the both of them. Their pleasure, their connection. Their arousal, and their shared orgasm. His tissue inside her body, his strength pumping her open pussy. A swirling galaxy of sensuality enveloped their bodies, and as their climax approached, the Demon Moon Nectar began to ebb faster.

A thunderbolt of pure, preternatural pleasure shot through their flesh. Paul and Diane began to scream, a rapid crescendo of entwining moans rising up in the air. Ariadna and Persephone held Diane's ankles tight, opening her for him. Selene leaned down to Diane's ear. "Come, Diane. Enjoy the moment. Enjoy him," she whispered calmly. "There is an endless universe of pleasure for the two of you to enjoy tonight. This is only the beginning. Now. Come for him."

Diane did. A savage climax took her, lifting her body off the bed. Paul reached ecstasy right at the exact same time, his cock finally achieving release. His semen shot out deep into Diane's welcoming pussy. Her flesh became soaked in his sperm, mixed with the Nectar. The feeling of both fluids inside her was intoxicatingly beautiful. The orgasm was powerful, energetic. The sheer kinetic energy of Paul's thrusts took her by surprise, but her enjoyment did not diminish because of it. Their orgasm rippled through the very fabric of reality. It lingered, blasting through the barrier of their emotions. Ecstasy gripped their bodies and their very souls.

Paul fell onto Diane's tight embrace, their moans of mutual satisfaction rising high. Diane held his body against hers, feeling his heart racing, his chest heaving as he breathed heavily. What she felt at that particular moment in time, the kaleidoscope of sensations flowing through her body thoroughly amazed her. There was sexual pleasure, a pleasure so savage and raw that her body could hardly take it. Paul's cock was still inside her, harder than she had ever felt it. The shaft was filling her completely, throbbing, dripping cum deep within her most secret place, a place that belonged only to him. She did not want to let go of that cock, not now, not ever. She wanted it, and needed it. Needed him, loved him deeply. She craved his touch, his charming smile, his lingering kisses late into the night.

Diane held him a bit tighter, and Paul responded by nipping at her neck. He knew how much she loved to have the soft tissue around her throat touched, kissed, and licked. Diane tilted her head to one side, offering it to him.

"Two lovers who truly love each other," Selene said. "This night is yours, this house is yours to enjoy. The Demon Moon Nectar has bound your desire. It will henceforth be forever within you. Every time you fuck, it will flow through your bodies. Now, come, Paul and Diane. My Sisters await to pleasure you to the limits of your imagination."

Paul rested on Diane for a moment longer. He kissed her lips, and mouthed "I love you." She smiled, ran her fingers through his hair while looking into his eyes, and whispered "I know."

And she truly did.

Then, they stood up with some difficulty, their bodies glistening with perspiration and Nectar. Millions of tiny filaments began to fade as the pair's lust temporarily subsided.

"Come. Diane, you shall go with Persephone and Ariadna. Paul, walk with me. Take my hand."

Both went their separate ways, their naked bodies bathed in a fading glow. Sisters Persephone and Ariadna took Diane by the hand, and led her into the Dollshouse's Wash Room.

The Wash Room

There were four oval-shaped hot tubs inside the Wash Room, each full to the brim. Stout red candles burned bright all around them, their flickering light casting a quiet, ghostly luminosity on the unbroken surface of the water. Statues of beautiful bare women were set in hollow spaces around the walls, giving the room a museum-like feel. A wicker basket stood beside each of the tubs.

"Nice figures," Diane said, nodding towards the statues.

"They're the representation of Venus," Ariadna replied. "The Goddess of Sex. Step into the tub, Diane."

She did. The water was warm, and felt somewhat odd. Puzzled, Diane cupped her hands and gathered some. She watched the liquid sift through her fingers, and then looked closely at her palms with a quizzical look in her eyes. There were minute, shiny particles scattered all around her skin. These particles glowed for a brief moment and then faded out.

"What's in the water?"

Ariadna smiled, but said nothing. Instead, she opened the wicker basket near the tub and took a piece of black silk out of it. Then, both herself and Persephone undressed and stepped into the tub too. They both had beautiful, near perfect bodies. Their pubic hair was not quite shaved off, but rather neatly trimmed in a thin, narrow line just above the cleft. Ariadna's breasts were slightly larger than Persephone's, her nipples brown, and erect.

"The water is laced with Lilith's Cum. Lilith's most intimate fluid, gifted to you, Diane." Ariadna said as she walked around Diane and blindfolded her with the piece of silk. "It will enhance what you feel. Kneel and open your pussy with your fingers. Let the warm water flow into you."

Diane complied. She knelt down, the water now reaching up to nipple level. She felt a twinge of uneasiness because of the blindfold, but her heightened desire and curiosity soon denied any other feeling. She did as instructed. Using her fingers, she pulled her pussy lips apart.

When the water touched her most intimate flesh, she felt a warm, soothing sensation. Her clit immediately swelled up, and she moaned deeply. Diane could not see it, but all around her, the water had begun to shine. A myriad of tiny specks of light glowed bright, like small shooting stars drifting across the shallow water.

Ariadna and Persephone now knelt too, Ariadna behind Diane and Persephone before her. Ariadna reached around and cupped Diane's breasts. They felt young, and ready.

"Keep your pussy open, Diane," Ariadna said as she began massaging around Diane's nipples. She did this slowly, with the great care one puts into a task one loves doing. The effect on Diane was immediate. She moaned in delight, and her head fell backwards until it rested on Ariadna's left shoulder. "Feel the sexual energy of Lilith's Cum flow deep within you Diane."