The Dominant Society

Story Info
A man plays with his slut in the living room.
1k words
2.51
18k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First things first," I said, "strip." Jessica pursed her lips, but obeyed anyway. She wouldn't dare disobey me. She slowly dragged her shirt up over her face, revealing a lacy white bra. Then she tossed the shirt aside. After this, she unclipped her bra and let it drop. For a moment, she stood in an awkward pose, her beautiful plump breasts revealed. Medium-sized areolas and hot pink nipples. Then she lowered her short shorts to the ground and stepped out of them. Lastly, she tore off her panties, revealing a shaved mons pubis and an ass from God.

First things first -- I attacked her breasts, kneading them, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Then I started lapping at her shaved vagina. After having her grab her ankles, exposing both her coarse pussy and asshole, I amused myself by inserting my finger deep into her anus, all the while slapping her ass harder and harder, until her cheeks blushed a bright red hue. I then left the room, demanding she assume the submissive position (all fours) and returned holding a prized dildo that I won at the Dom Society.

I proudly waved the dildo in front of Jessica's face. "This fucker's going up your snatch, bitch!" I whacked her in the face with the side of the dildo. "But first: would you care to do the honors?" She opened her mouth and stretched her tongue out. I ran the dildo across her wet tongue, gathering enough saliva for lubrication's sake. "Spit on it for good measure." She wrestled with a giant globule of saliva inside her mouth and then spat on the head of the dildo. "Very good, Jessica," I said, patting her on the head in a patronizing manner.

I opened the door to the microwave, placed the dildo on the tray, and set it for 15 seconds. When it dinged, I withdrew a steaming dildo. I leaned forward and whispered something terribly cruel in her ear. Then I slapped her ass with the hot dildo, leaving a long red streak on her bum. I reinserted my finger into her asshole, making sure it was puckered and dandy.

Without hesitation, I rammed the dildo straight into her snatch. Jessica screamed, making my cock harden. When I pulled out the dildo with a POP there was blood on the head. A small line of red trickled out of her ass. "Ooh, looks like she's a bleeder." I collected the blood with hands and fingers and demanded she lick them clean. I then continued fucking her with the dildo until she her asshole was nice and enlarged. "Stick your fingers in your asshole, bitch!" She complied, managing to shove all ten fingers into her widened, gaping snatch. After she withdrew her fingers, I placed a giant butt plug in her ass, keeping it nice and wide for later.

Now when girls swear I get incredibly hard. I bent over and whispered into Jessica's ear: "Say 'fuck!'" "Fuck," she obeyed. I slapped her in the face. "No, say it louder. Like this: FUCK!" She craned her head up, elongating her glorious throat. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I ordered her to say "fuck" every time I slapped her in the ass. I then dashed to the kitchen, grabbed my bag of tricks, and returned to the living room. "Stay on all fours, whore!"

I removed a giant paddle and started spanking her ass hard, giving each ass cheek the attention it deserved. Jessica cried "fuck" harder and harder with each stroke, until she sobbed and tears streamed down her cheeks. "What a whiny-assed bitch!" I screamed. I turned the paddle horizontal and ordered her to spin around. I struck her right in the nose with it, causing her nose to break and bleed.

She squealed and reached for her nose, but I slapped her hands away. "No, no crying, bitch!" I harshly rubbed her tears away with my sleeves, leaving red marks beneath her eyes. I rolled my eyes and sighed: "fuck yourself if you please." She responded immediately with furiously rubbing her clit. Surprisingly, it was dry.

While she was garnering her natural lubricant, I went behind her, slid out the butt plug, and started fisting her. She gasped, when I managed to reach deep into her asshole, getting up to my wrist. "I'm cumming!" she cried. "Then stop!" I shouted. I pulled out my fist and demanded that she take it in the mouth. Her tongue perused the cracks of my fingers and my wet knuckles. "Good, whore!"

After this, I went to the window and opened the curtains, revealing a group of horny men. Jessica's eyes widened with absolute horror. She didn't expect us to have an audience. I unzipped my pants, dropped my boxers, and my eight-incher sprang out -- my wonderful, glorious dicker.

I approached Jessica from behind and mounted her. I shoved her back and forth with each thrust. I didn't stop and until I painted her bowels with white. The men outside the window cheered loudly. "You perform very well," one of them cried. I whipped my cock out of her ass and after giving her a small spank with it, told her to open her mouth wide. I squirted large, residual globules onto her tongue. "Don't swallow."

I opened the door and allowed two men in at a time. "Fuck her," I said, while pointing to my faithful slut. One of the men grabbed Jessica's legs and took her from the front, inserting a wimpy four-incher into her pussy, while the other stabbed her asshole with a fat dick. They started pounding away at her and both came at the same time. "Well done, gentlemen!"

Feeling stupid, I left the room and returned with an enormous camcorder that recorded in 1080p. I should've filmed everything, I thought sadly. I allowed three men to enter this time. One for the asshole, one for the cunt, and another for the mouth. As an afterthought, I allowed two more in to wank on her.

After their session was finished, Jessica writhed about, sticky, hot, and messy. Her hair was filled with "cream." She hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. "Too bad," I responded when she complained. I grabbed a horse crop and whipped her broken nose, her tits, and her ass. "Don't even think of cleaning up. Go back to your apartment, butt naked, and stay like this until I telephone you!"

She nodded and left.