The Domination of Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

Austin grinned at Jack, and nodded at the bag on the floor that he'd pulled the leather crop from. Jack grinned back and picked up the bag. Unzipping it, he saw that it contained everything they would possibly need for a night of domination games. There was soft cord rope, toys of all kinds, a leather blindfold, handcuffs, various leather bindings, and a ping-pong paddle. Pawing through the contents, Jack selected a rubber dildo, about 7 inches in length.

Forgetting about his aching cock for a moment, Jack knelt down on the floor behind Angela and began teasing her pussy with the dildo. He could hear Angela give a muffled moan, and her vocal vibrations caused Austin to groan as well. Austin looked down at Angela, and she was staring back up at him as she sucked, her dark eyes bright and shining with lust.

Jack slid the dildo slowly inside Angela's dripping pussy, causing her to push her hips back to meet it. "Oh," he said, "this little slut wants to be fucked bad!" He began pumping the fake cock in and out of her, and it moved easily thanks to the incredible amounts of lubrication she was producing.

Angela was moaning constantly as Jack fucked her with the dildo and as Austin fucked her mouth at the same time. Jack could see her shivering, and he knew she was on the verge of cumming. Austin knew it too.

"Stop sucking me now," Austin firmly told her.

Angela withdrew her mouth from Austin's cock with a disappointed sigh, and Jack pulled the dildo from her at the same moment. "I do think she's sorry for disobeying me, don't you, Jack?"

"Yeah, I think she is. What would you like to do with her now?" Jack asked.

"Stand up, slut," said Austin.

Angela stood, her chest heaving as her excitement grew. Austin grabbed the goodie-bag, and removed the silk cord along with a pair of leather wrist cuffs. Jack wasn't sure exactly what Austin had in mind, so he just watched. Austin stood and crossed the room, his cock still rock hard and shiny from Angela's wet mouth.

There was a huge hanging fern on the far side of the room, and Austin removed the heavy plant from it's hook and sat it aside. He looped the silk cord through the hook in the ceiling, and he turned to Angela and said, "Come here, slut. I think you'll like this."

Jack grinned, now knowing what Austin was up to. He could see a dreamy smile on Angela's lips as well. Angela approached Austin, and without being told, presented her arms to him. "Good girl," he softly praised, as he slipped the leather cuffs around her wrists and fastened them. Austin then fed the cord through the rings on the wrist cuffs and pulled. Angela's arms were pulled upward over her head, and Austin kept pulling until her feet were barely making contact with the floor.

Austin then tied off the end of the cord to one of the sturdy chairs, effectively binding Angela in place. Both men stood back and studied her for a moment. She looked astonishingly beautiful like this, so vulnerable. With her arms pulled taut above her, her chest was thrust out and her stomach was almost concave. Her thighs were slick with her free-flowing juices, and her nipples were rock hard and standing at attention.

Jack and Austin both stripped out of their remaining clothing, and soon all three were totally naked and obviously aroused. Angela stared at both of them with undisguised lust.

Jack couldn't wait another second to touch Angela's inviting tits. He stepped forward and began suckling her nipples, causing her to moan in response. Moving behind her, Austin nuzzled her neck and kissed her flawless shoulders.

Jack sucked each nipple in turn, loving the feeling of the hard nubs under his tongue. Impulsively, he then started kissing his way down her body. He dropped to his knees and for several seconds just breathed in the intoxicating scent of Angela's arousal.


Unable to wait one more second to taste her pussy, Jack flicked out his tongue and licked the entire length of her sopping slit. She tasted finer than the sweetest honey, and Jack made his tongue go rigid and he pushed it inside her as deep as he could.

Angela moaned with pleasure, and she tried to spread her legs even farther apart to allow Jack freer access to her pussy. She was unable to spread them too far because her feet barely touched the ground as it was, but Jack was pleased to see her make the effort.

Jack pulled his tongue back and thrust it inside her delicious cunt over and over, fucking her and tasting her at the same time. He began rubbing her hardened clit at the same time, and was delighted with her responsive gasp.

Suddenly, Angela began moaning even louder, and Jack could feel her shivering with pleasure. He pulled his tongue from her, and behind her he could see that Austin was now also on his knees and was delicately tonguing her anus.

Austin gave Jack a wink, and they both went back to their tongue lashing of the most sensitive parts of Angela's heavenly body. Only a few moments passed before Angela was nearly screaming her pure delight, and both men knew that she was once again on the verge of a monumental orgasm.

Jack and Austin both ceased licking her at the exact same moment and they stood up. Angela was by now crying softly in her desperation to cum.

In a low, throaty voice Austin whispered into Angela's ear. "Now, my hot little slut, it is time for you to beg us for what you want. Make it good, or we'll keep you like this all night."

In a pathetic, pleading tone Angela immediately responded, "Oh god, Master, Sir, please fuck my pussy and my ass now. I need your cocks so bad. Oh please, fuck me and let me cum. Please, please, please..."

Her begging quickly turned into whimpering as she was no longer able to maintain the effort to speak. Her eyes, however, shimmered with tears and were filled with an unmistakable pleading.

"Good girl, Angela. Now is the time for your reward for so willingly pleasing us," Austin said in a gentle voice. Austin tipped his head towards Jack in an affirmative nod, and without hesitation Jack stepped forward, grabbing Angela's hips and thrusting the entire length of his rampant cock inside her.

Jack groaned as he felt the silky tightness of her pussy surround his cock, and Angela squealed with lust. Austin braced himself behind her, and began teasing the opening to her asshole with his swollen cock-head. Austin slowly slid the plum-like head of his dick into her impossibly tight hole, and Angela grunted with the effort to accommodate him.

Jack began to thrust his hips, pumping the length of his rod into her wet hole, over and over. Austin merely stood still and let the momentum of Jack's pumping push her back onto his cock. The harder Jack fucked Angela's pussy, the more she was thrust backwards onto Austin's waiting dick.

Soon Austin's cock was buried into her tight ass, and he began pushing forward in time with Jack's thrusts. They settled into a perfect fucking rhythm, Jack in her pussy and Austin in her ass.

Angela moaned uncontrollably. Jack whispered to her, "Tell us if you like it, slut. We want to hear you say it."

She looked deeply into Jack's eyes and cried out, "I love it! Sir, Master, I love having both your hard cocks inside me at the same time. Oh god, it feels so good. Please, please, I'm begging you, allow your slut to cum for you!"

Jack was nearly on the verge of shooting his load himself, and the look on Austin's face told him that he was nearly there as well. Austin merely nodded to Jack.

"All right, my beautiful whore, you may cum for us. Let me feel your juices covering my cock now!" Jack said to her.

Immediately Angela's body began to twitch and quiver, and she started tossing her head from side to side. She screamed as the tide of her orgasm washed over her in ever-increasing waves.

Jack could feel her pussy contracting and loosening around his cock, and that was it for him. His balls tightened in that particular way, and he came hard, filling her snatch with his milky cum.

Behind Angela, Austin was the last to cum, and he let loose with a loud groan. Angela's climax seemed to last forever, her body shuddering as though she would shake herself apart. Finally, she went limp between them.

By now she was mostly hanging from her bound arms, as her feet didn't seem capable of supporting her. It must have been somewhat painful for her to suspend her weight from her arms, but she showed no sign of it. Instead, her face was a picture of complete contentment, a happy smile playing on her lips. Her breath still came in ragged little gasps as she tried to regain control of her breathing.

Gently, Jack lifted her up a bit to support her as Austin removed the rope and the bindings from her wrists. Jack sat her back down on her feet, but Angela immediately dropped to her knees and cast her eyes downward once more.

"Thank you Master, thank you Sir. I will never forget the wonderful gift you both have given me tonight. I am your slut whenever you want me, and I will do my best to always please you," she said in a trembling voice.

Jack was touched by the depth of her sincerity. He tenderly reached down and grasped her chin, raising her eyes to meet his. "You have done very well, Angela. You have pleased us both very much. You are a completely wonderful submissive woman."

Austin beamed at Jack. He was thrilled at Jack's performance, a true Dom through and through. Austin said to Angela, "My dear, you are a true delight. As I told you before, I can't commit to being your true Master. As of now, I step down, and you are free to choose another."

Jack smiled at his partner, knowing that he had just been given the opportunity to make Angela his, if that is what they both wished. He was thrilled with the prospect of being her Master, and he couldn't wait until the time was right to place his collar around her neck. This is the way things were meant to be, and he had denied it for far too long.

"As for now," Austin said with a smile, "I am going to leave the two of you alone to explore each other further. Austin quickly dressed, and he picked up the bag of toys and handed it to Jack. "Here's a little gift from one true Dom to another."

Jack took the bag with a grateful smile. Looking down, he could see that Angela was smiling as well.

Still naked, Jack walked Austin to the door. "I'm sure you won't mind catching a cab home tonight if you leave. If you're still here in the morning, give me a call and I'll pick you up," Austin said, laughing.

Jack laughed in response. "I'll call you in the morning, I can almost guarantee it. Thanks, buddy, for helping me to see that this is where I belong. I feel strong and whole again."

Austin merely said, "No problem. That's what partners are for." With that, he stepped out the front door and pulled it closed behind him.

Jack returned to the den to find Angela still kneeling in her submissive posture. His cock grew hard once again thinking about the night ahead.

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers
12