The Dominatrix

Story Info
She thinks she's straight, a Dominatrix changes her mind.
2k words
4.48
26.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare glumly at the ceiling. I'm laying on my unmade bed, unsure of what went wrong on my last date. He's a nice guy, smart, funny. He even has a nice body. But when he offered to take me back to his place, something in me refused to do it. That happens often. I'm not sure why.

I'm twenty-three years old and I have yet to enjoy sex. I always regret it when I have it. Always. Why?

"Ana?" asks my roommate, opening the door. She's gorgeous, tall with shapely legs and jet black hair. Currently, she's wearing a dominatrix's getup, her job. "You look depressed."

I avoid looking at the way the corset plumps up her breasts and shrug. "My date didn't go so well."

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

My roommate, Bella, looks at me strangely. "You just don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?"

"You're gay."

I blink. "I'm not gay. I'm straight."

Bella chuckles. "You're as gay as the night is dark. I see you when we go out. You watch the women, not the men. You're a flaming homosexual, my dear."

"I am not!" I jump off the bed and glare at her. "Get out."

She leans against the doorframe and smiles with her ruby lips. "Do you want to experience a kiss?"

My heart nearly stops. I'm drawn to the idea, but I can't...

Bella strolls over to the bed, her every movement one of grace. She sits down and pats the space next to her.

Against my better judgment, I sit.

"What harm is a kiss going to do? Maybe you should try it just so you can rule the impossible out."

I lick my lips. "I don't know."

Bella places her hand on my knee.

I'm suddenly very aware that I'm only wearing a bra and some boxer shorts I stole from a boyfriend.

Her hand is warm, soft. "I'm gay."

I frown. "I know."

"I make my living fucking men and that pays the bills, but there's nothing like a woman's love. Why don't you try a kiss? I'd like to kiss you, that beautiful heart-shaped face and round cheeks. You have the face of an angel."

I swallow, tense.

Ever so slowly, Bella cups my face in her hands. "One kiss."

"I've never kissed a woman before," I say, biting my lip.

Bella's eyes darken. "I love when you do that."

"What?"

"Chew on your lip. It's delightful. Makes me think of... One kiss. What are you afraid of? Are you homophobic?"

"No!"

Bella closes the distance and licks my lower lip.

My reaction is immediate. Heat spreads through my entire body. I lick my own lip, seeking her taste.

"Your eyes dilated," says Bella, chuckling. "Now I will kiss you."

My heart is pounding. "Please," I whisper.

Bella dips in again and nibbles my lower lip.

I shiver.

She sucks my lip into her mouth and winds her fingers in my hair, lightly tugging.

Slowly, I place my hands on her hips, wanting to please.

Bella starts moving our lips together, leisurely. No tongue yet, just slow glides of soft, wet skin.

It's a profound experience and I can't help but wonder why I've never been kissed like this before? What have I been missing?

"How are we doing, love?" she asks, parting from me.

I blink, confused. "Um, good."

"Good. I'd like to keep kissing you."

"Umm, do you like me?" I ask, desperate for the answer.

Bella smiles. "Very much. I fantasize about kissing you often."

That makes me shiver.

"Answer me, love. Will you let me kiss you again?"

I hesitate. I'm not homophobic, so why am I afraid of this?

"What are you thinking?" asks Bella gently.

"Am I homophobic?"

She shrugs. "You grew up in a small town."

"Yeah. Um. I would like you to kiss me."

Bella kisses me, a little faster than our first kiss. She twists the fingers of one hand in my hair as she strokes my thigh with the other hand.

My heart is thudding at a rapid beat and... I'm aroused. My cunt is taking an interest. My lips are on fire, I feel alive. I wish this had been the first kiss I'd experienced.

"Oh my," Bella sighs. She presses me down onto the bed and begins kissing me again.

I shift, wanting to rub on her.

The kiss intensifies, grows harder. Bella's hair has fallen around us, cocooning our heads in an intimate embrace.

I seek her intimacy like a flower seeks the sun. I dare to grasp her ass.

Bella moans.

That jolts me into disbelief. "You're actually getting off on this?"

"I'm wet, love. I've wanted this for a long time. We can stop if you're not comfortable?"

"Stop?" I say incredulously.

Bella smiles and nips my neck. She latches her mouth down and starts sucking.

It's my turn to moan. I push her head further into myself and rock my hips up.

"Eager, are we?" she murmurs. "I could touch you. Would you like that?"

"Yes," I stammer and lift up the waistband of my boxers.

"Not here." Bella rises.

I scramble after her. "Where?"

"My room. I want to make this an experience you don't forget."

"I'm not going to forget this!"

Bella takes my hand and leads me to her tidy bedroom. "Take your bra and boxers off."

I hesitate, but there's a wet patch in my boxers, so I hurriedly undress.

She unzips her corset and steps out of her leather pants, revealing an incredible body with full breasts complete with rosy nipples.

My mouth is agape staring at her.

"Bed, on your back," she says.

I scramble onto the bed and spread my legs. This is beyond anything I could have imagined and I'm desperately turned on.

Bella goes over to a chest and returns with lube and a small butt plug. "Have you ever tried one of these?"

I shake my head, entranced.

She crawls onto the bed and kisses my cunt.

My legs jerk and a keening sound emerges from my mouth.

"Butt plugs intensify the sensations. Will you let me put one in you?"

"Yes," I say, spreading my legs wider.

Bella uses the cold lube to coat her index finger, then she slowly inserts it into my ass, dipping it in and out. It ramps my arousal higher, making me moan. She coats the butt plug next.

I squirm, suddenly nervous. "Will it hurt?"

"If it does, stop me." Bella positions the plug at my ass, then slowly nudges the plug into me. It slides in with a slight feeling of discomfort and a tickling sensation.

I keep squirming, my cunt aching.

Bella watches me with a smile. She plays with the plug, tugging and pushing slightly.

"Please!" I beg.

"What do you want, love?"

"Please kiss me there again."

Bella spreads apart the lips of my cunt and gives my clit a kiss.

I whine and shift, fisting my hands in the comforter.

"So responsive." Bella sucks my clit into her mouth and sucks.

I moan and force my legs to stillness before I crush her head.

She swirls her tongue around the nub as she plays with the butt plug. The sensations are so intense that it's almost too much, but I'm determined to get through it, so I simply vocalize my appreciation.

Bella slips a finger into my cunt and fingers my g-spot.

My arousal builds and then I squirt and tremble with embarrassment.

She looks up at me with such an expression of lust that I forget my insecurities and smile.

Belly reburies her face into my cunt and rubs at my g-spot hard.

This carries on until I feel something strange, like an orgasm, but that can't possibly be it. I've never had an orgasm from sex before. Bella moves the butt plug a little more and my body seizes, unbearable pleasure flooding through me. I whimper and close my eyes, but open them immediately because I don't want to look away from her. "I'm close!"

Bella bites down lightly on my clit and I scream softly, flying on a rush of endorphins. I end up a melted pile of Ana.

"Fuck, love." Bella fingers herself with a groan.

"Do you want me to-"

"Not yet." Bella rises and returns with a strap-on harness and a dildo.

My eyes grow very wide. The dildo is huge, bigger than any cock I've taken. It's also rainbow colored, something I smile at.

She straps the two items on and crawls on top of me. She gives me steamy kisses and the dildo rests on my pelvis.

"Please," I say.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

Bella chuckles and gives me a last kiss, then she slowly slips the dildo into me.

I'm plenty wet, so it doesn't hurt. The sensation is so full and then the bent tip of the dildo hits against my g-spot. I buck up hard and gasp.

"There we go," says Bella and she begins to thrust. She starts out slow, but I keep begging her to go faster, so soon she's slamming in and out.

I'm wild, writhing and making lewd noises under her. It's more than I can possibly take. The pressure builds up yet again and I tense.

Bella looks down at me. "Come, love."

I fragment into a million pieces and melt into the mattress.

She smiles and keeps fucking me through several more orgasms.

"More," I whine when she pulls out.

Bella rolls onto her back. "Lick me clean."

I start licking the dildo free of my own sweetness, weak and throbbing. I feel like yawning and collapsing, but I also never want this to end.

"Now kiss me."

I kiss her and she meets my lips with ravenous demands.

She takes my hand and guides it to her cunt.

I finger her, my hand sliding into her wetness. Her clit is engorged, needy. "You don't want my mouth?"

"I want your mouth right here," says Bella, tapping her lips.

"But I want to taste you."

She nods and I push my face between her legs, eating her out, going by the knowledge of what I like. I also try something different. I lap at her anus and insert my tongue into her there.

Bella cries out and spreads her legs wider. "Yes, love."

I thrust my tongue in and out as I play with her clit.

She makes an undignified sound and squirts. I get some in my mouth. If it had been me squirting, I would have been grossed out, but because it's her, I'm turned on as fuck.

"Oh," she cries out.

Taking the hint, I latch my mouth around her clit and suck fiercely, going so far as to bite like she did me.

Bella's back arches off the bed and her cunt twitches against my face.

I don't stop, I keep my face there until she's a wild wreck on the bed. Her face is aglow with bliss and she's chanting my name.

Finally, she pulls me up and we make out while groping each other.

An orgasm later for both of us, we simply cuddle.

I stroke the dildo. "I like your cock."

Bella smiles a slow smile. "I like your cunt."

"Is this going to make things awkward?" I ask.

"Only if you let it."

I suppose that's true. I clear my throat. "I'd like to be your girlfriend."

"The title is yours if you want it, but I won't give up my job."

"I don't expect you to. I don't want anyone else, but I know you have to make money."

"You still have that butt plug in you."

I shift. "I like it."

Bella pushes me onto my back and grasps the little bit of silicone. "You have to push."

Embarrassed and terrified something will come out with, I push.

"Good girl," says Bella. "Is there a doubt now?"

"A doubt?"

"That you're gay."

I chuckle. "Nope."