The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 04 - Paddling

Story Info
Steamy Femdom Spanking Whipping Paddling Caning.
3.1k words
4.45
25.9k
9

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

Later that day, Nadia and her twenty year old slave Slave 138 arrived at Isabella's home for Nadia's training. Nadia wore a white lace push up corset, black leather boots, and tight fitting brown equestrian pants. Slave 138 was nude except for his black leather collar. Nadia did not have him wear his chastity device on that day.

Isabella's home was a lavish three-story castle; the largest home in the Order of Femininus. One of Isabella's personal slaves greeted Nadia and Slave 138 at the door and led them inside. Isabella approached wearing a black leather overbust corset with a black leather skirt and black leather thigh-high boots.

"Welcome Nadia. If you and your slave will follow me this way, we shall begin your training," Isabella said.

Nadia and Slave 138 followed Isabella. They came to a set of large doors.

"Slave 138, take this," Isabella said and handed him a ball gag. "I want you to enter this corridor and find the slave with the most welts and marks on him. He will also bear the number R23. Find him and put this ball gag in his mouth."

"Yes, Supreme Goddess," Slave 138 said. He opened the doors and entered the corridor. Isabella and Nadia waited a few moments then followed inside.

Nadia and Isabella entered the corridor. Twenty four men stood along the corridor, a dozen on each side. Each slave stood naked with his hands bound high above his head and a collar fixed around his neck. Each slave had his wrists bound by wrist cuffs. The wrist cuffs were attached to a chain which was hooked up to an above hard point on the ceiling. Each slave had his arms stretched high above his head, held captive and bound by the wrist cuffs and chains hooked to the ceiling. The men were on display like slabs of beef hanging at a meat market.

Nadia marveled as she walked through the corridor, looking the men over. They appeared to be broken and exhausted, and Nadia sensed they had been standing in those positions for a long time. The sounds of the slaves' moaning and the subtle rattling of their chains caused her flesh to tingle. They all looked so deliciously vulnerable to her with their arms forced high over their heads, the muscles of their abs and their legs tightening, their heads bowed down, and their naked cocks exposed and denied.

"Do you like my collection?" Isabella asked as she brushed her fingers across a slave's lower stomach, just above his cock, and then walked past him.

"Yes, Isabella, very much so," Nadia said.

Nadia and Slave 138 came upon a familiar face. Slave 150 stood next in line, hooked up to one of the above hard points. Nadia recognized him immediately by his golden blonde hair.

"You remember this slave, don't you?" Isabella asked as she grabbed Slave 150 by his golden blonde hair and pulled his head back.

"Yes, I do. Is he one of your slaves now?" Nadia asked.

"Yes. I like this one, even though he is an outsider. I have decided I will call him 'Blondie.' Many of the other Mistresses wanted him, but I've decided to keep him all for my own," Isabella said. "I will let no one else have him. And I mean no one." Isabella pushed Slave 150's head forward and released his hair from her grip.

Slave 150 became aroused. His long dick grew fully erect and it slowly bobbed up and down. Slave 150 fidgeted. He lifted his leg and he rubbed his inner thigh against his throbbing erection.

"Slave, what have I told you about doing that?" Isabella said.

"I can't help it. I have needs," Slave 150 said as he moved his leg away from his cock and set his foot back down onto the ground.

Isabella shot an intimidating glare his way then she turned around. Isabella began to walk away. Nadia and Slave 138 followed. Slave 150 once again rubbed his inner thigh against his cock. Isabella darted a glance back at him. Slave150 quickly moved his leg back down. Isabella marched up to him and slapped the head of his cock with her hand. Slave 150 cringed in pain. He stood on the tips of his toes and tucked his cock between his legs as he shouted.

"Stop rubbing it between your legs. You're not allowed to touch it at all right now," Isabella said.

Isabella forced his legs apart and smacked his stinging prick several more times.

"Stop it. Please stop," Slave 150 said as he shook the chain above his head.

Isabella stepped behind him and retrieved a set of ankle cuffs and a spreader bar. She roughly secured the cuffs to his ankles. She forcefully spread his legs apart and attached the spreader bar to the ankle cuffs. Slave 150 stood on the tips of his toes. His arms strained as they stretched above him. His thick legs were trapped, forced apart by the spreader bar. Isabella stood and gripped his cock tightly.

"You are not to touch this without permission. Now tell me, who does this filthy cock belong to?" Isabella asked.

"No, don't make me do this in front of them," Slave 150 said.

Isabella released him from her grip. Her eyes pierced right through him.

"I will deal with you later," Isabella said. She turned to Nadia then looked upon Slave 150 again.

"I am going to have much fun breaking this one in," Isabella said.

Nadia, Isabella, and Slave 138 continued walking. They came upon the last slave. He too was hooked up to an above hard point and he too looked familiar. He was Slave 23, the slave that Isabella had addressed as "Worm" when Nadia had first arrived in Femininus. Unlike the other slaves, he wore a chastity device and had a ball gag in his mouth. He had the number R23 permanently branded on his hip and his body was covered in welts, scratches, and bruises.

"I'm curious, Isabella. Why did you have my slave boy put a ball gag in this one's mouth?" Nadia asked.

"This is Worm. This one is so pathetic, so useless. He or I should say "It", is no one. It must always wear a ball gag in its mouth and be locked in chastity when in my presence, or in the presence of the other Mistresses. These are the rules for It. As of late, I don't even allow It to sleep within the city limits. It must sleep outside the city walls in the woods. I even had my personal slaves build a little cage out there for Worm. Worm sleeps in it at nights and when It awakens at dawn, It must crawl all the way back home. It usually takes Worm until late morning to arrive back here, and I punish It for taking so long. But, that is the life of a worm, the life that It has earned," Isabella said.

Nadia noticed a momentary sadness wash over Isabella's face. That sadness quickly gave way to wickedness, and Isabella clawed her nails down Worm's chest. She then spat in Worm's face. Worm let out a slight whimper and held his head in shame, with Isabella's spit slowly trickling down his face.

Isabella led Nadia and Slave 138 into her dungeon. Nadia became elated by what she saw before her. Saint Andrew's Crosses aligned the far wall. Wooden paddles and leather whips and floggers of all types hung from the other walls. There were whipping benches and racks and leather hoods and ball gags. A collection of rattan canes stuck out of a large clay pot. Several steel chains hung from above hard points on the ceiling.

"Slave 138, stand here," Isabella said and gestured to the chain that was hanging in front of them. The chain hung from a hard point on the ceiling. Slave 138 complied.

"Nadia, help secure him," Isabella said.

There were wrist cuffs attached to the chain. Isabella and Nadia stood on stools that set on each side of him. Isabella stretched Slave 138's arms up above his head. Isabella secured one of his wrists with the wrist cuff and Nadia secured the other. Slave 138 looked up at Nadia as she helped bind his wrists. Nadia noticed the innocent, alarmed expression on his face. Nadia turned her attention back to the wrist cuffs with a devilish smirk upon her face.

Once the Mistresses had Slave 138 bound, they stepped down from the stools. Isabella addressed the slave. "Now, Slave 138, today you are here only to be used as a teaching tool for your Mistress' training. Sometimes during your slavery you will be whipped for her pleasure; sometimes for your punishment. Today however, you are nothing more than an object, a teaching tool, as I said. Today you are here to be used so that she may learn how to properly whip a slave. During this learning process you are no more significant than any of the crops, paddles, or canes we use to strike you with."

Slave 138 became aroused by Isabella's belittling of him. His cock grew long and stiff. His balls tightened. He felt objectified and humiliated, lost and trapped; an entranced slave held captive by two seductive Goddesses.

"First, we will begin with paddling," Isabella said. Then she grabbed two leather paddles from the wall and handed one to Nadia. Isabella guided Nadia to stand to the left of Slave 138. Then Isabella stood to his right. Isabella lined up her paddle with Slave 138's ass.

"So, the key to the paddle is to use the full swing of your arm," Isabella instructed. She drew her arm back far and then swung the paddle with her full force. The paddle landed on the slave's ass with a hard smack and he yelled out in pain. His arms jolted and the chain shook above his head.

"Now, watch as I do it again," Isabella said and brought the paddle down hard on his ass. Isabella spanked his ass hard several more times.

"Please, no," Slave 138 yelled out as his arms shook the chain about.

"Quiet, slave," Isabella said and she smacked his ass again with her full force. An involuntary grunt escaped from his lips.

"Now Nadia, you try," Isabella said.

Nadia ran her fingers over the leather paddle. She then lightly pressed the paddle against her slave boy's buttocks and held it there for a moment. She watched his body tense up. She had waited so long for that moment. Nadia drew the paddle back and then she swung it and it struck his dimpled ass. She heard the smacking sound of the paddle and the grunt from his lips and then everything became silent except for her own heartbeat pounding in her eardrums.

"That was good, but make sure you follow through with your swing," Isabella said.

Nadia spanked him and drew back again. He let out a loud groan.

"No, watch me," Isabella said and landed a harsh smack to his ass with her paddle. Slave 138 howled, then tightened his lips and groaned again. "Now go again," Isabella continued.

Nadia spanked him again. He grunted again. Then Isabella spanked him. He grunted. Isabella and Nadia went back and forth spanking his vulnerable, dimpled ass. Slave 138's grunts and yells echoed throughout the dungeon as the spankings continued.

"Remember Nadia, follow through with your swing like you do in baseball," Isabella shouted out over his screams as her paddle landed on his ass. Nadia swung through as she beat the slave's ass with her paddle. Isabella stopped spanking the slave as did Nadia. The slave yelled and whimpered as Isabella went over to the wall and retrieved a ball gag. She walked over to him, playfully swinging the ball gag by its straps. She roughly placed the ball gag in the slave's mouth and fastened the straps behind his head.

"Your Mistress cannot hear my instructions over your incessant yelling," Isabella said. "Now Nadia, let's continue."

Isabella and Nadia resumed the slave's spanking. They took turns paddling him as he cried out, his screams muffled by the ball gag. He had never worn a ball gag before and soon began to drool all over himself. There was something about the ball gag that was so humiliating to him. Not being able to speak, only able to moan. Not being able to keep from drooling. He lost his sense of self, his humanness. He was turned into nothing more than a filthy beast that moaned and drooled all over itself.

"Very good, Nadia, that is all for the paddle," Isabella said as they finished paddling him. They set their paddles down. Nadia gazed at her slave's crimson ass and it made her pussy wet. Isabella walked over to the large clay pot and grabbed two rattan canes. She handed one of the canes to Nadia.

"Now we will move on to caning," Isabella said.

Isabella stood in front of Slave 138. She bent the cane slightly, stretching it out in preparation for the slave's beating. He moaned in protest and fidgeted around. Isabella studied his face for a few moments and then circled around behind him. She placed the cane against his exposed buttocks. The cane was cool from being stored in the dungeon, and the coolness of it made it even more intimidating to the slave.

"Now, make sure to concentrate on using your wrist. It's all in the wrist. You will want to start with light, rapid strokes," Isabella said.

Isabella began tapping the cane against his buttocks in light, rapid succession. Slave 138 tensed up. She continued tapping him with the cane as she moved downward to the backs of his legs.

"You can move up and down the slave's ass and legs. Really get him warmed up," Isabella said as she continued tapping the cane against his ass and the backs of his legs.

"After awhile you can build up and go harder," Isabella said. She struck his ass harder in quick succession. Slave 138 let out a muffled scream. He quickly composed himself as Isabella continued to bring her cane down upon his entire backside. Then Isabella withdrew her cane.

"Now Nadia, you try," Isabella said.

Isabella moved and Nadia took her place behind Slave 138. Nadia timidly tapped Slave 138's buttocks slowly.

"That's very good form Nadia, but do it more quickly," Isabella said.

Nadia bit her lower lip in concentration as she quickly tapped the cane against his ass.

"Excellent Nadia, now the backs of his legs," Isabella said.

Nadia moved down to the backs of Slave 138's legs. He felt so helpless being beaten and used by two gorgeous, commanding women such as them. Isabella instructed Nadia to cane him faster, harder, up and down his ass and his legs. Slave 138 tensed up and stood on the tips of his toes as the sting from Nadia's cane intensified. Nadia became possessed as she struck her slave boy even harder and faster. He began to cry out. She got lost in the sounds of his muffled cries and the cane whooshing through the air and it smacking down upon his ass. The caning crescendoed into a blaze of screams and welts and bruises. Nadia stopped and stared at Slave 138 as he stood there groaning and drooling. His cock remained rock hard, standing proudly at attention; and Nadia got very turned on by that.

"Good Nadia. That was excellent. It seems you are a natural with the cane," Isabella said.

Nadia looked at Slave 138, right into his eyes, and replied "Thank you, Isabella. I rather enjoyed that."

Next was the riding crop lesson. Nadia and Isabella stood before the slave in their tight fitting corsets, each of them holding a riding crop in her hand. Nadia wore her hair tied up. A few strands of her wavy hair fell in front of her face and curled and hung down to the tops of her breasts. The slave stared at Nadia's cleavage. Her tanned, youthful, supple breasts glistened with sweat. The slave's eyes turned their attention towards Isabella. Isabella's magnificent, full, curvy breasts practically spilled out of her tight-fitting corset. The slave's eyes held a longing gaze upon Nadia and Isabella as his throbbing cock twitched all around. Isabella and Nadia stood on each side of him.

"So with the riding crop you will use your wrist mostly, sometimes your shoulder. And make sure it lands," Isabella said.

They whipped the slave back and forth with the riding crops. The sting of the crop hurt worst of all and caused him to cry out in agony. Nadia enjoyed using the riding crop best of all. She swung it with a brutal fluidity to her movements. It was not long before Isabella stepped back and allowed Nadia to whip her slave boy all on her own.

Nadia's heart raced and her pussy swelled as she whipped him. She whipped him for a painfully long time. She absorbed every nuance of his reactions to her beating him; the way his beautiful eyes widened with each blow, the way his taut body lunged forward, the way his muffled groans built into shrieks, the way his skin reddened and raised into welts. She was wet with excitement, euphoric from the control she had over him. His body's reactions satiated her sadistic desires. And when she landed her final blow upon his body, a sensual calmness overtook her. She felt powerful, desirable, worthy of worship. She felt like a Mistress.

"I must say, Nadia, this is one of the absolute best initial training sessions I've ever had with a new Mistress. You're technique was excellent. But I think more than anything, you seem to have a real passion for it," Isabella said.

"Thank you, Isabella," Nadia said.

"Well, I think we will break for lunch now. We can leave the slave here. We'll give you some much needed rest, Nadia, perhaps for an hour or two," Isabella said and gestured Nadia towards the door.

Slave 138 was stunned to hear Isabella say that they would leave him there for so long. He groaned repeatedly in protest as they headed towards the exit. He felt so helpless and abandoned, with his arms bound high above his head, his drool running from his mouth, his ass and legs covered in dark red welts, and his cock throbbing and dripping. Nadia merely glanced back at him as she left, but she would remember for the rest of her days just how he looked in that moment; beaten, broken, aroused, and longing for his Mistress.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers