The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 05-07 - Femdom

Story Info
More tease denial chastity whipping for the slaves.
5.8k words
4.46
32.2k
13
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

That evening, Nadia and Slave 138 returned to Nadia's home. Slave 138 stumbled in, exhausted and sore all over his body. Nadia ordered him to light the candles all about the bedroom as she sat on the edge of her bed.

"Come sit beside me, Slave boy," Nadia said. Slave 138 slowly limped over to the bed and sat beside her.

"Lay your head down," Nadia said and gestured him to lay his head down upon her lap. Slave 138 collapsed onto his side and rested his head upon her lap. Nadia slowly ran her fingers through his hair. He felt very comforted by this display of kindness; and she immediately drew him into a state of calmness. Nadia reached over and grabbed a goblet filled with water.

"Sit up," she said and he complied. "You need to drink," she said and he took the goblet from her.

"Thank you, Mistress," Slave 138 said, and he drank from the goblet.

"Now lay back down," Nadia said and he once again rested his head upon her lap. She stroked her fingers through his hair in slow, soothing waves.

"Poor Slave boy. It was a long day for you. You may rest now," she said.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you," Slave 138 said.

"How old are you, Slave boy?" Nadia asked.

"I am twenty, Mistress," Slave boy said.

"Tell me, Slave boy, why did you choose to come to the Order of Femininus?" Nadia asked.

"I have always felt that a woman should be worshipped; not just loved and adored, but truly worshipped. And I've always wanted to belong to someone, to a Mistress. I've always wanted to find a Mistress who the depths of her kindness match the depths of her cruelty," he said. "And what about you Mistress?"

"It is a desire I have had for a very long time now. It was deep inside me. I wanted to be a Mistress, to keep slaves. I understand what you shared with me. I have always desired to have a slave belong to me, to prove himself to me, to show absolute loyalty to me. I always thought this kind of life would remain a fantasy for me," Nadia said. She paused for a moment. Her mood turned somber.

"Then things changed. A terrible tragedy happened to my brother. And I began to look at life differently. I'm at a time in my life when it's never too soon and it's never too late," Nadia said.

Nadia became silent. Slave boy looked up at her. Her eyes began to tear up and her breathing became heavier. Slave boy sat up and put his arm around her. Nadia withdrew from him.

"Don't do that. You are to not comfort me. I do not want you thinking any less of me as a Mistress," she said.

"I am not thinking any less of you. I am only thinking of you," he said.

Nadia hesitated and then she pressed up against Slave boy. He put his arm around her and embraced her. They both concentrated on each other's breaths as they deeply inhaled and exhaled in unison. After some time, Nadia turned away from him.

"It is time for bed, now. Unfasten my corset," Nadia said. She flung her hair over the front of her shoulder. Slave boy unfastened her corset. He stared at her delicate neck. In that moment he wished he could place his lips upon her neck as lovers do; to kiss her warm skin, to taste her. But he was a slave and knew he could never have that pleasure without permission.

Once her corset was undone, Nadia slipped out of it and walked to the bathroom. Slave boy waited in anticipation. Those few minutes without seeing his Mistress stretched out like an eternity. Nadia returned, dressed in a pink sheer baby doll nightgown and matching bikini cotton panties. Nadia walked around the room, blowing out the candles. Slave boy watched the way her body moved, seductive and elusive underneath the sheer fabric of her gown.

Nadia approached him and turned around. She bent over to blow out the candles on the nightstand. As she did so, the back of her high-cut nightgown rose up, giving him an enticing view of her perfect ass in her bikini panties. His cock began to stir. He so badly wanted to continue looking at her, but she blew out the final candle and darkness flooded the room.

"It is time for sleep," Nadia said.

Slave boy curled up at the foot of her bed just as he had done on their first night together.

"No, Slave boy, I want you to sleep next to me tonight," Nadia said as she climbed into bed.

"Yes Mistress," he said.

Nadia lay down on her side facing away from him. Slave boy curled up behind her on his side. She reached back and pulled his arm across her so he was holding her. She pressed her body against his and the two of them spooned together. Nadia began to tease Slave boy by rubbing her ass against his cock. She felt his cock as it grew and pushed up against her ass. The sensation of her soft cotton panties against his bare skin nearly overwhelmed him. His hand ran down her smooth leg then back up to her hip. He grabbed onto her hip and moaned softly into her ear. She felt his breath gently flow across her neck and her shoulder. He became fully aroused and she thrust her ass back against him. Her pussy became achingly wet and she rubbed her legs together. A soft squeak escaped from Nadia's lips as she melted against him.

Nadia pulled away from her slave boy for a moment and slid her panties down. She then massaged her bare ass against his helplessly hard cock. She moved her ass back and forth against it lightly, slowly; just enough to get him fully stiff and aching but without enough friction to allow him release. His cock rubbed against her warm, soft ass cheeks and then went in between them. Nadia imagined him worshipping her ass. She had a fondness for his timid, innocent demeanor. But part of her wanted to corrupt and degrade him in that way, to force him to commit such a filthy act.

"I bet you would love to pleasure my ass with your tongue right now. Wouldn't you Slave boy," Nadia teased.

"Please Mistress," Slave boy said.

Nadia trapped his prick between her gorgeous ass cheeks and slid up and down. Slave boy thrust his hips along with hers. After a few moments of this intense pleasure, she withdrew from him and pulled her panties up.

"May I please worship your ass, Mistress?" Slave boy asked.

"You need to earn my trust," Nadia said.

Nadia then pressed her ass against his throbbing erection and once again teased him with it. Slave boy whimpered in frustration. He desperately wanted to feel her bare ass against him, but the feel of her cotton panties pleased and aroused him nonetheless.

"I want you fall asleep rock hard every night. And I want your last thought every night to be of me," Nadia whispered.

"Yes Mistress," Slave boy said.

"And I want you to sleep through the night rock hard. And I want your every dream to be of me," Nadia whispered.

"Yes Mistress," Slave boy said.

"And I want you to awaken rock hard every morning. And I want your first thought every morning to be of me," Nadia whispered.

"Yes Mistress," Slave boy said.

Nadia rubbed her tight ass harder and faster against him. She could feel his entire body tense up as he pressed against her. Her damp panties clung to her pussy lips. His cock throbbed and leaked precum. Slave boy grunted and moaned. His breathing quickened. She could sense he was getting close to cumming and she withdrew her irresistible backside away from him. He sighed and bellowed in frustration. He calmed down after a few moments and she rubbed her ass all over his poor aching erection again. He could only lay there and endure her endless teasing of him. She teased and tormented him like that for hours, rubbing and thrusting against his aching cock, keeping him rock hard and on the edge, both of them adrift in constant arousal. They each had waited a very long time for that night and they both felt it as they held each other close. They drifted off into sleep, their bodies entwined in a state of serenity.

***

The following afternoon Isabella summoned Slave 150 to her dungeon. Isabella wore a black and lavender lace pushup bra with a black under bust corset and matching black lace thong panties. Slave 150 entered the room and stopped in his tracks, astounded by her sexiness. Her eyes glistened, her legs and her hips curved and enticed, and the tops of her gorgeous breasts overflowed her bra. Slave 150 stood before her, collared and nude.

And Worm lay on the ground beside the wall. He lay on his stomach, naked, with his legs bound together and his arms bound behind his back. Isabella had him gagged and locked in chastity. Isabella approached Slave 150. She looked him over from head to toe. She reached up and tousled Slave 150's golden hair.

"Oh, Blondie, you are adorable," Isabella said.

"Thank you, Goddess. I try my best," Blondie said.

His rich, full lips and chiseled jaw line smirked with confidence. Isabella picked up her riding crop and she circled around him, like a lioness stalking its prey. He watched her abundant cleavage as it bounced and vibrated along with each step that she took. And as she walked around him he turned his head as he leered at her curvy ass.

"I have summoned you, Slave S150, because you require more training," Isabella said. "If you are going to be one of my personal slaves, you must learn how to properly speak when spoken to. From now on, you will no longer be allowed to speak in first person. Because you're not really a person, you're merely a slave. You will no longer say things like 'I need my ass beat,' or 'I will obey.' You must say 'Slave needs his ass beat' and 'Slave will obey.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess, I understand," Blondie said.

Isabella brought her crop down hard against his buttocks.

"You say 'Slave will obey,'" Isabella said.

"Slave will obey," Blondie repeated.

"That's what I'm looking for. In fact, each time you use the incorrect language, you will receive ten lashes as punishment. Do you understand, Slave?" Isabella asked.

"Slave will obey," Blondie said.

"Now tell me, why are you here? Why did you come to the Order of Femininus?" Isabella asked.

Blondie's eyes fixed upon Isabella's breasts and he quickly became erect.

"Because you are the most distinguished Mistress in the entire country of Artemisia. I came here to serve the Supreme Goddess Isabella," Blondie said.

"Slave came here to serve the Supreme Goddess Isabella," she corrected him.

Isabella wailed on his ass with her riding crop. She struck him several times before he could utter the words "Slave came here to serve the Supreme Goddess Isabella." Isabella finished the remainder of his ten lashes as he grunted in agony. Isabella then calmly walked over to Worm. She swiftly struck Worm ten times upon his ass with her riding crop. Worm moaned and squirmed around as she beat him with the crop. Isabella returned to Blondie.

"Why do you want to serve me, slave?" Isabella asked. "And I suggest you choose your words carefully." Isabella laughed wickedly.

"Because slave wants to be the absolute best slave that he can be. And slave wants to serve the absolute best Mistress," Blondie said.

Blondie put his hand on his erect cock. Isabella abruptly pulled his hand away.

"What did I tell you?" Isabella asked.

She smacked the head of his prick, using her hand.

"Slave can't help it. You are just so beautiful," he said.

"Silence, slave," Isabella said.

"But, you are beautiful," he said. "Is it not a slave's duty to tell his Mistress that she is desirable?" he asked.

"It is a slave's duty to obey," Isabella said. "You have far too much pride," she added. "I think Slave deserves twenty lashes for his insolence. Slave needs his ass beat, yes?"

"Yes Goddess," Blondie said.

"Say it," Isabella said.

"Slave needs his ass beat," he said.

"I want you to say it after each time that I strike you," Isabella said.

Isabella lined up her riding crop and swung it hard upon his ass. The riding crop whooshed through the air and smacked his ass. Slave 150 grunted.

"Slave needs his ass beat," he said.

Isabella struck him harder and he grunted again.

"Slave needs his ass beat," he repeated.

Isabella administered the rest of his punishment, with the slave stating "Slave needs his ass beat" after each time she whipped him. Once Isabella finished, she calmly walked over to Worm as Blondie caught his breath. She proceeded to whip Worm twenty times with her crop as he mumbled and kicked and drooled all over himself and the floor.

Isabella looked upon Slave 150. She craved the challenge that he presented. She had broken many a slave before; but never such a confident, alpha male specimen as him. She desired to see him tamed and humbled before her. She wanted more than his submission. She wanted his complete surrender.

"Now, who does Slave's filthy cock belong to?" Isabella asked.

Blondie nervously looked around the room.

"It is degrading, isn't it? It is humiliating to admit that cock no longer belongs to you. I want you to say it, slave," Isabella commanded.

"Please, just don't make slave say it front of someone else," Blondie said.

"Oh, you mean Worm? Worm is no one. And besides, I don't think Worm is in a position to tell anyone about you," Isabella said. She laughed wickedly as she watched Worm drool all over himself with the ball gag in his mouth. Isabella turned towards Slave 150 and slapped the head of his cock, causing it to bounce up and down.

"Now tell me, who does Slave's filthy cock belong to?" Isabella asked.

Isabella slapped the head of his cock again. He recoiled in pain, bending down with his knees, and then he regained his posture.

"You want to be the best slave you can be?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Goddess," he said.

Isabella slapped his cock again. A sharp, throbbing pain surged through the head of his cock.

"Then say it," Isabella said.

Slave 150 hesitated. Isabella held her hand over the head of his cock, intimidating him. Slave 150 flinched. Isabella stared him down. Her eyes pierced right through his very core. Slave 150 sighed and opened his mouth. He was about to speak when there was a knock at the door.

"Enter," Isabella said.

One of Isabella's personal slaves entered and he knelt down upon the floor.

"Sorry to disrupt you, Goddess. General Callisto of Imperium has arrived. She demands you speak with her," Isabella's personal slave said.

Isabella turned to Blondie. She walked over to a wooden box that was set up against the wall. She opened the top of the box.

"Slave, come here," Isabella said. Blondie walked over to Isabella.

"Step in," Isabella ordered.

Blondie hesitated at first, but he relented and stepped into the box. Isabella placed wrist cuffs on his wrists. She forced his arms behind his back and attached the cuffs together.

"Kneel," Isabella said and Blondie obediently knelt down into the box.

"This will be a good lesson for you to remain still and keep quiet until I return," Isabella said. His muscular back and shoulders looked delicious as he was crammed into the tight box. She bent down and placed her lips close to his ear.

"I will break you," she said softly and then she closed the box.

Isabella walked through her castle to the front door and stepped outside. There stood General Callisto, with her nostrils flaring and her beady red eyes gleaming. An Imperium Slave stood by the General's side.

"We just finished searching all of the homes in your city, but we still have not come up with the missing Imperium slave," General Callisto said, breathing rapidly between each statement she made. "I now require you to comply with a search of your home."

"This is my personal residence you are talking about. I will not comply, General," Isabella said.

"You know me, Isabella. I will not give up until I find my slave. So you may as well let me conduct my search," General Callisto said.

"You are not following protocol. You must get the court order from your superiors in order to search the residence of a Supreme Goddess. And you and I both know that the Supreme Goddess of Imperium would never violate the privacy of another Supreme Goddess," Isabella said.

"I'm sure you are fully aware that tensions are high in Imperium. There is a lot of pressure put upon our Supreme Goddess to bring our missing slave home. Any day now, the Supreme Goddess of Imperium is going to sign that court order granting me the authority to search your premises," General Callisto said.

"It will still take several months for that court order to pass," Isabella said.

"Then I will spend the next several months searching your citizens' homes, every morning of every day, until I get that court order," General Callisto said as her rapid breathing continued.

"And I will be in talks with your Supreme Goddess to put a stop to your unfounded searches," Isabella said.

"I am hoping to work this out, Isabella" General Callisto said.

"As am I, of course," Isabella replied. "But I will fight for my citizen's protection from illegal search and seizure."

"Look, Isabella, I have great respect for the Order of Femininus. After all, it is the most ancient city in the land of Artemisia," General Callisto said. "I know your people and mine have different ideologies when it comes to slavery."

"You mean like how you still send slaves away to the prison labor camps in Mater? They can never return, forced to work 17 hour days there. I have heard you just recently sent a slave away to there. I wouldn't put it past you, you dealing with those Mater pigs," Isabella said.

The General's face closed in on Isabella's. Her bloodshot eyes glared at Isabella like devilish, red spider webs.

"Watch yourself Isabella. Our two cities have always been at peace. Comparing my army force to yours, I assume you want to keep it that way," General Callisto said.

General Callisto held her intimidating stare and huffed like a bulldog. Then she turned and walked away. She boarded her rickshaw and the Imperium slave grabbed the rickshaw handles. General Callisto struck the slave's back with her whip and she took off in her rickshaw. Isabella returned inside, flustered and tense from her confrontation. She thought of Blondie, held captive in his box, and she knew just how she was going to relieve that tension.

***

And so the days and nights passed for Nadia and Slave 138. The typical day began with Slave boy rising before dawn. He would slowly awaken and feel his cock aching and standing straight up, fully hard to the point that it sometimes caused him considerable pain. He would steal a few moments of the morning and watch Nadia as she slumbered in her sexy lingerie. The sight of her breasts moving up and down with every breath and the smell of her scent caused his erection to ache for her even more. Slave 138 would then go to the kitchen and start making her tea. Nadia would awaken shortly thereafter to find her slave boy in the kitchen, his cock still completely stiff as he prepared her tea for her. He always brought her tea to her as she sat out on her porch and enjoyed the fresh morning air.

Nadia would then lock his cock into his chastity cage and send him on his morning walk. Slave boy never complained. He would merely say something like, "I'm glad to get out and about in the mornings." He would follow the river for three miles to the rose garden and pick for her the finest roses of the day. Nadia had always just finished her morning bath when he returned home. Her hair was always damp and wild and she possessed the fresh scent of vanilla. Slave boy would kneel before Nadia and present her with the roses, saying "All for you, my Mistress."

Nadia would tell him, day after day, that he still hadn't brought her enough roses to her liking and that he would have to bring her a dozen more the next day. Nadia would order him to fetch her riding crop. She would then give him 25 lashes with the crop. Nadia always counted the 25 lashes herself when she administered them. This was his daily punishment for failing to bring her enough roses to her liking. After she whipped him, she always had him place the roses outside in the sun. He placed them in a vase atop one of the ceramic garden pedestals that aligned the house.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12