The Dominatrix Order Pt. 02 Ch. 01 - Sissies

Story Info
Sissification and budding romance in Femininus.
5.7k words
4.06
28.2k
10

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

THE DOMINATRIX ORDER: FEMDOM EROTICA 2

BOUND BY LAWS

BY J.W. SMITH

***

"All Women Are Created Equal" was inscribed on the bronze plated plaque on display in Representative Johanna Aletheia's office. It was the declaration put forth by The Founding Mothers of Femininus, of which Johanna's ancestor belonged to. Johanna was of the oldest lineage of Femininus politicians. Her mother had served on the Council of Goddesses as well as her grandmother. In fact, nearly every generation in her family had served on the council dating all the way back to the very first council. Each of her ancestors had a lasting legacy. Johanna's four-times-great-grandmother served on the council that ratified the 23rd Law, which stated "A Woman in the city of Femininus shall not be owned as a slave. In accordance, it is forbidden by law for any Woman in Femininus to engage in BDSM same sex courtship with another woman, so as to ensure that all Women of Femininus remain free from slavery and oppression."

In Johanna's younger days, she held no political aspirations. She showed more interest in gardening than in the work of her mother and grandmother. As Johanna grew older, she took more interest in issues such as men's rights and universal access to medicine. She eventually ran on the Femininus Liberal Party ticket and was elected as a Representative on the Council of Goddesses.

Goddess Johanna accomplished a great deal in her early terms on the council. The craft of political negotiations was in her genes. She worked to mediate an agreement between the primarily conservative Council of Goddesses and Victoria, head of the Femininus Men's Rights Association, to establish funding and programs for Men's Rights. Johanna also advocated for universal access to medicine for everyone in the entire country of Artemesia, especially for all of those living in Femininus. Johanna's approval rating remained high throughout her many years serving on the council, and she was seen by many as a true representative of the people.

Johanna was the same age as Isabella, the Supreme Leader of Femininus. Johanna possessed a statuesque, voluptuous figure. Her smooth, ebony skin shimmered like obsidian black glass rock. She had the darkest brown eyes of any Mistress in Femininus. And her hair was the same shade of dark brown with layers upon layers of waves and curls.

Unlike the other Goddesses, she chose to keep but a few slaves. She paid little attention to them and mostly used them for household chores, repairs, yard work, and the like. She did have a particular fondness for one of her slaves though, a slave she had named Sissy Slut. Sissy Slut was a young man at 22 years of age. He had a short, slender frame, more similar to that of a woman's. His eyes were a soft, bright green color made all the more feminine by his long eyelashes. Johanna required that Sissy Slut always be dressed in some sort of lingerie and that his tiny penis always be kept covered in a pair of sexy panties. In his early days as her slave, Sissy Slut enjoyed Johanna's endless teasing of his pitifully erect penis. And Johanna likewise enjoyed teasing and tormenting him. She found teasing him to be a cathartic outlet after her long days of presiding over the Council's sessions.

Johanna, along with the rest of the Council of Goddesses, had most recently been immersed in a great political debate in Femininus over the 23rd Law. Liberals wanted the law repealed because it essentially outlawed same sex courtship and discriminated against same sex couples. Conservatives feared that repealing the law would lead to the enslavement of some women and to the decline of their civilization. Femininus was engaged in such restless political turmoil, most people felt as though the city's government would simply collapse were it not for the Supreme Leader, Goddess Isabella. It was Johanna who first dubbed Isabella as "The glue that's held this city together."

The Conservative Party movement in favor of the 23rd Law was led by Council Representative Pencalia. Pencalia had served on the Council of Goddesses for even longer than Johanna and Isabella. Pencalia held very traditional, conservative views, especially in regards to the 23rd Law. It was her conviction that courtship should be between a woman and a man. She was a proponent for harsher sentencing for women convicted of engaging in BDSM same sex courtship. Much to the relief of the majority of Femininus citizens, Johanna's progressive liberal approach provided a counterbalance to Representative Pencalia's staunch conservatism. The two Representatives certainly epitomized the city's political divisiveness, especially in regards to the debate over the 23rd Law.

In recent years many women had been banished from Femininus for engaging in same sex courtship; other citizens were imprisoned for it; and even a few government officials were forced to resign because they had engaged in BDSM and sex acts with other women. Public outcry seemed to oppose the 23rd Law. Yet when the 23rd Law went up for repeal, the predominantly conservative Council voted 9-2 to uphold it. Many citizens were banished from their city and torn apart from the women they loved.

Early one morning, a beautiful stranger arrived in the city of Femininus. Her name was Pomona and she possessed a sophisticated, mysterious quality uncommon of someone her 21 years of age. It was Isabella, the Supreme Goddess of Femininus, who welcomed Pomona to the city; and the two conversed throughout the remainder of the morning. Pomona had traveled to many of the cities throughout their country of Artemisia and she then sought temporary room and board in Femininus. Isabella granted Pomona approval to reside in Femininus and even offered her a temporary man servant. Pomona respectfully declined, citing the short duration of her stay as the reason. Isabella suggested Pomona stay at Johanna's, as Johanna had housed many travelers before. And so Isabella and Pomona set off for Johanna's home.

That afternoon, Johanna worked busily in her garden when Isabella arrived with an exquisite, supple, milky-skinned stranger. Pomona was a buxom young woman who stood much shorter than Isabella and Johanna. Pomona had striking green eyes, their exotic quality accentuated by the dark cat-eye liner she wore. She had dark blonde hair which she wore in a ponytail, leaving a thick strand of it to hang in front of her young, roundish face. She embodied a potent combination of naiveté and elegance.

"Hello," Johanna said with a smile as she stood to greet Pomona.

"Hi," Pomona said, smiling back at her.

"Johanna, this is Pomona. She is passing through Femininus on her travels," Isabella said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Pomona," Johanna said.

"The pleasure is mine," Pomona said.

"You'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit of a mess," Johanna said.

"You don't look like a mess to me at all," Pomona said and smiled.

"So where are you from, Pomona?" Johanna asked.

"I've lived all around. Most recently I resided in Spero. I like your garden. It's beautiful," Pomona said.

"Thank you," Johanna said.

"Most women have their slaves do their gardening for them," Pomona said.

"I'm not like most women. I prefer to do it myself," Johanna said.

"I enjoy gardening as well. It's relaxing," Pomona said.

"It is. And besides, if I left the gardening to the slaves, there would be nothing to eat for dinner around here except weeds and mushy tomatoes," Johanna said.

Johanna chuckled and Pomona giggled and briefly twirled her fingers through her loose strand of hair.

"Sometimes it just takes a woman's touch," Pomona said.

"So how long will you be in Femininus?" Johanna asked.

"I'm not for certain. I suppose until my travels take me elsewhere," Pomona said.

"Well, I offer room and board to any woman looking for it. I could always use the company, if you're looking to stay here, Pomona" Johanna said.

Pomona smiled and placed her fingers upon her brow and she brushed the strand of hair away from her face.

"I would like that," Pomona said.

Johanna led Pomona and Isabella to the patio and they sat in chaise lounge chairs. Johanna picked up a small handheld call bell and rang it.

"Oh Sissy Slut," Johanna called out.

Sissy Slut came dashing outside. He wore a frilly French maid's uniform with a very high cut skirt to it. Along with his uniform he wore a pair of black fishnet stockings and tight black silk thong panties. Sissy Slut stood with his hands behind his back and his head bowed.

"You called for me, Goddess?" Sissy Slut asked.

"Champagne for me and the ladies," Johanna said.

"Yes Goddess," Sissy Slut said. He curtsied and scurried away to fetch their drinks.

Sissy Slut quickly returned, balancing a tray with the ladies' champagne glasses. The ladies spent the afternoon chatting and sipping champagne, with Sissy Slut there to wait on them hand and foot. Johanna and Pomona became fast friends. And their stories and their laughter flowed as richly and smoothly as the champagne.

Later in the afternoon, Johanna beckoned Sissy Slut and ordered him to bring more champagne. Sissy Slut presented the ladies with the champagne then he turned around and set down the empty serving tray. When he did so he bent down at the waist. The skirt of his French maid's uniform lifted up, revealing his black thong panties.

"Those are some cute panties you're wearing," Pomona said and giggled.

Johanna and Isabella joined in on the laughter. Sissy Slut quickly turned around and pushed his skirt back down, with his face blushing and his eyes cast downward.

"No, no. Turn back around so Pomona can get a good look," Isabella said.

Sissy Slut reluctantly turned around and bent over. He felt the skirt rise up and the breeze blow against his exposed bottom. The ladies all whispered and giggled as his cock hardened in his panties. He became excited from being objectified by them. His cock reached its peak hardness, stretching out the front of his panties.

"They really are cute panties. You should see them from the front," Johanna said. "Sissy Slut, turn around and give the ladies a good look."

Sissy Slut hesitantly turned and faced them.

"Go on. Lift up that skirt and show off for us," Johanna said.

Sissy Slut lifted up the front of the French Maid's uniform, revealing the bulge in the front of his panties.

"So, how does one become a Sissy Slut?" Pomona asked.

Sissy Slut didn't respond. He just hung his head as his excited cock twitched in his panties.

"Is your little sissy clit getting excited?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Goddess Isabella," Sissy Slut said as his cock struggled against the soft silk fabric.

Isabella reached out and roughly rubbed her hand against the bulge in his panties. Sissy Slut breathed heavily in quick, forced spurts. Isabella felt his penis twitch inside the panties as she ran her hand over them. Sissy Slut emitted a shaky moan from his lips. Isabella felt him tremble and she withdrew her hand, causing him to moan in frustration.

"I remember you from your days in slave training. I almost forgot what happens if that little sissy clit of yours gets too excited," Isabella said.

"Go to your room and take care of that," Johanna said, gesturing to his hard on.

"Will you tease me, Goddess Johanna? Please?" Sissy Slut asked.

"No. Now go take care of it," Johanna said.

"Please Goddess. You never tease me anymore," Sissy Slut said.

"No, Sissy Slut," Johanna said.

"But, tease and denial is my primary sexual fetish. You never tease me anymore. And you never deny me, you just send me off to my room and allow me to release," Sissy Slut said. Isabella glared at him.

"Do not talk back to your Mistress. That is no way for a slave to act. We do not permit such insolence in Femininus," Isabella said. Johanna quickly interjected.

"Isabella, I'm afraid he is right. I do not think I am the best Mistress for him. I have realized this for some time now. He is a well-behaved slave and he deserves the proper Mistress," Johanna said. She paused and thought to herself for a moment. "I was wondering if perhaps you would take him, at least for awhile, until we find a better-suited Mistress for him. He can provide excellent service for you as your maid."

Isabella looked at Sissy Slut. Her stable was absent of any sissies, and she had enjoyed teasing him thus far that afternoon.

"Yes, I remember you quite well now from your days in slave training. Have you learned to behave yourself better since?" Isabella asked.

Sissy Slut fell to his knees in front of her.

"Oh yes, Goddess Isabella. I'll be a good sissy. Please let me be your tease and denial slut," Sissy Slut begged.

"Well, for now you can be my maid," Isabella said.

"Thank you, Goddess," Sissy Slut said and then bent down and kissed her foot. Then he looked back up at her. "And I hope to one day be your tease and denial slut."

"I don't think you could handle me. It would be too much suffering for you," Isabella said.

"It would be an honor to suffer for you, Goddess. I want to. I want you to tease me and deny me to your heart's content," Sissy Slut said.

Isabella leaned in towards him. She teased her hand against his desperate cock once more, and then she released him from her grip and whispered in his ear, "Careful what you wish for."

Sissy Slut arrived at Isabella's castle early the next morning to begin his service as her maid. Isabella enlisted her slave named Blondie to help Sissy Slut on his first day. Sissy Slut and Blondie worked hard for Isabella by scrubbing the hallway floor. Isabella stood with her leather paddle in her hand as she watched over them. She wore a sheer silk black robe. The bottom of the robe was very high cut, leaving her legs exposed from her thick, voluptuous thighs all the way down her curvy calf muscles to her painted toes. She had the front of the robe fastened but it barely held in her huge, alluring breasts. And the outline of her large, round areolas peeked through the sheer fabric. Isabella was quite pleased as she watched Blondie, who was completely naked, and Sissy Slut, adorned in his French maid's uniform, as they toiled for her upon their hands and knees.

After awhile, Isabella moved over to the window and watched the birds outside. Blondie and Sissy Slut cleaned the floor on the opposite ends of the hallway. Sissy Slut scrubbed and worked all the way down to his end of the hall. He came upon a red door that he had first spotted years ago the very first time he set foot in Isabella's castle. He had often wondered what Isabella kept in that room behind the red door. He put down his sponge and studied the door. His years of curiosity got the best of him and he reached out for the handle. He attempted to open the door but it would not budge. The door rattled as he pulled on the handle and Isabella glanced over at him.

"Sissy Slut, no," Isabella said.

Sissy Slut immediately released the door handle and placed his hands to his sides. Isabella rushed over to him and whacked his ass hard with her paddle.

"That room is off limits to you," Isabella said.

"Yes Goddess. Sorry Goddess," Sissy Slut said.

"You will have to learn your lesson," Isabella said. "Slave 150, come here."

Blondie rushed over, his long cock swinging and bouncing against his toned legs. Isabella snapped her manicured fingers and pointed to the ground.

"Hands and knees," she said.

Blondie immediately dropped to his hands and knees. Isabella sat on his muscular, robust back. She flicked her leather paddle in her hand as she glared at Sissy Slut.

"You are to never open that door. What were you thinking?" Isabella asked.

"I'm terribly sorry, Goddess. I just thought I would clean that room for you," Sissy Slut said.

"No, the only slave who is allowed in there is Worm. It is Worm's duty to clean it. Which reminds me," Isabella said. "Worm," she called out.

Worm came from around the corner. He hurriedly slinked along on the floor on his stomach with his hands and ankles bound. He had a ball gag in his mouth and a chastity cage fixed on his cock. He managed to squirm all the way to Isabella. She stood up and reached for her necklace. She pulled it out from her cleavage and revealed a key attached to it. She used the key to unlock the red door. She placed a sponge in Worm's hands and then she whacked the bottom of his ass with her paddle.

"Clean," Isabella ordered.

She opened the red door. Sissy Slut and Blondie both knelt off to the side by the hallway wall and they could not see inside the room behind the red door. Isabella let Worm into the room then she closed the door behind him. Isabella returned to Blondie and made herself comfortable by once again sitting on his back.

"As you can see, Worm is required to have the ball gag in Its mouth whenever It is in the presence of myself, or in the presence of any Mistress," Isabella said. "Now, we need to teach you a lesson about what happens to curious little sissies who go snooping around where they shouldn't. I want you to pull your panties down, all the way down to your ankles."

Sissy Slut reached up under the skirt of his French maid's uniform and grabbed the panties. He sheepishly pulled his panties down to his thighs. He blushed and then bent over and continued to pull the panties all the way down to his ankles.

"Now, you will lie across my lap," Isabella said.

"Yes, Goddess," Sissy Slut said.

Sissy Slut awkwardly positioned himself across Isabella's lap. Blondie groaned and buckled under the weight of both of them. Isabella turned to the side and sternly paddled Blondie's ass and he regained his composure. Sissy Slut felt so vulnerable positioned across Isabella's lap like that. Isabella lifted up the skirt of his French maid's uniform, exposing his perky ass cheeks to her. His dick rubbed up against the smooth, warm skin of her thighs and he began to get aroused.

"Now, you'll just have to take your punishment like a good little slut," Isabella said.

Isabella gripped her paddle by its handle and held it above her head. She swiftly brought the paddle down on his butt with all of her strength, causing Sissy Slut to squeal. She swung the paddle down onto his ass again and the crack of the leather permeated throughout the room. Sissy Slut whimpered and squirmed around on her lap. She paddled him again and again as he squirmed and squealed. His cock stiffened between her velvety thighs.

"Is your little sissy clit getting excited?" Isabella asked.

She tightened her thighs, grasping his helpless cock between them, and she repeatedly wailed on his ass with her paddle. He whined and pleaded with her and she responded by paddling his vulnerable bottom at an even greater speed. Isabella loved using her alpha stud as human furniture while she humiliated and paddled her sissy. Sissy Slut's stiff cock rubbed between her thighs as she paddled him mercilessly. His shaky cries and squeals flowed from his lips in waves of arousal and agony. Isabella stopped and perused his rosy ass cheeks.

"Your poor bottom is getting all red," Isabella said then brought the paddle down on his ass again, causing him to squirm and kick his legs.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Isabella asked.

"Yes. Please. Yes, Goddess," Sissy Slut said.

"Repeat after me. Sissy Slut is to never enter the room behind the red door," Isabella said.

"Sissy Slut is to never enter the room behind the red door," he echoed. Isabella responded with a smack of her paddle to his ass cheeks.

"Again," Isabella commanded.

"Sissy Slut is to never enter the room behind the red door," he said and the paddle thudded against his ass again.

"Again," Isabella said.

"Sissy Slut is to never enter the room behind the red door," he said and her paddle crashed against his sore buttocks once more.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12