The Dominatrix Order Pt. 02 Ch. 02 - Cuckold

Story Info
Sissy Slut cuckold. CBT for Blondie.
5.2k words
4.19
28.8k
7
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

And so the days and nights passed at Johanna's home. With Sissy Slut gone, there were no slaves remaining who possessed any culinary skills. So Pomona took it upon herself to cook a fine breakfast every morning for Johanna, as a way to repay her for her hospitality. Pomona would wake early each day, fire up the wood stove, and cook a delectable meal of bacon and eggs. Johanna and Pomona sat on the porch and enjoyed their breakfast, which was served to them by Johanna's man servants. And after her long days of work on the Council, Johanna always came home to a wonderful dinner that Pomona had prepared for her.

In the evenings and on Johanna's days off, Johanna and Pomona worked on the garden together. Pomona was right about pruning the tomato plants. Johanna's tomatoes grew fuller than ever. When they worked on the garden Pomona always wore her hair in a ponytail, leaving a thick strand of her dark blonde locks hanging in front of her face. She and Johanna giggled and told stories and time dashed by so quickly, they often would not even notice the sun setting until it was nearly dusk.

Johanna enjoyed Pomona's company, but she grew suspicious of Pomona as more time went by. Pomona's mysterious aura was quite endearing, but Johanna became increasingly unsettled by it. Pomona often skirted around details of her past and when she did talk about herself, her stories were often laden with contradictions.

One evening, Johanna made her way upstairs while Pomona worked outside in the garden. Johanna passed the doorway to Pomona's room. Johanna stalled and a biting curiosity crept up within her. She walked into Pomona's room and began looking through the desk drawers. Pomona's diary caught her eye. Johanna hesitated for a few moments and then took the diary out of the drawer. She began thumbing through the pages, at first with caution as she repeatedly checked to make sure no one approached the doorway. But the final entry grasped her attention and she immersed herself in it. A steady rain picked up outside, and as Johanna read the diary her heart pounded along with the raindrops as they struck the window.

"Johanna, what are you doing?" Pomona asked.

Johanna jolted and looked up from the diary to see Pomona standing in the doorway, soaking wet with sadness in her eyes.

"I had to come in. It's storming," Pomona said.

"Your diary, it says the last city you visited wasn't Spero or any of the other cities you've mentioned. You were in the city of Lux. And what about this last entry here? Is this true?" Johanna asked.

"Yes, what I have written in there is the truth. I was banished from Lux for engaging in sexual relations with another woman," Pomona said.

"Do you realize the situation you've put me in? I would be removed from the council for even associating with you, let alone housing you here," Johanna said.

"Yes, I'm terribly sorry, Johanna" Pomona said.

Pomona walked over to the closet and pulled out her bag. She then walked over to the dresser and began packing her belongings.

"I'll be leaving now," Pomona said.

She continued packing her bag. Johanna watched as the usual vibrancy in Pomona's face gave way to sadness. The winds and rain outside swelled up into a howl. Johanna grasped Pomona by the hand and Pomona stopped packing her belongings.

"I cannot send you away in such a terrible storm, and not after dark. You may stay tonight," Johanna said.

"Thank you, Johanna," Pomona said.

"But tomorrow you must be on your way," Johanna said and she left the room, closing the door behind her.

The next morning, Pomona cooked breakfast for Johanna as she had always done. They sat in awkward silence, chewing their food. And after they had finished their meal, Pomona got up to walk away.

"Well, I suppose I will be leaving now," Pomona said.

"But who will cook such fine meals for me?" Johanna asked. "I will find a suitable replacement for Sissy Slut soon, one who can cook. But, I was hoping you would stay and cook one final dinner for me this evening?"

"I would be more than happy to do that for you," Pomona said as her shy, slight smile bloomed into a hopeful grin.

"I can't have you stay, though. I hope you understand. I would be removed from the council if anyone found out about you. So if you want to have one final dinner, please stay. But tomorrow you must be on your way," Johanna said.

For eleven days after that, Johanna and Pomona had one final dinner together every evening. Johanna claimed at the end of each dinner that she would find a suitable replacement for Sissy Slut. And she would then say to Pomona, "Tomorrow you must be on your way."

Then one evening, Johanna and Pomona worked on the garden together. Pomona wore her hair in a ponytail, leaving a thick strand of her locks dangling in front of her face as she always did. They worked in silence for a long time until Pomona finally spoke.

"I know I have to be leaving you soon. Just don't forget to prune the tomato plants. It'll help them grow bigger, you know?" Pomona said, followed by Johanna's silence. "I'm sorry that I lied to you," Pomona continued. She looked over at Johanna. Johanna's eyes remained fixed to the ground and she kept working. Pomona needed Johanna to understand her.

"But, the things I shared with you, my feelings, those were the truth," Pomona continued. "Like the public whipping I said I witnessed in Imperium. That really was when I first knew I wanted this life. It was a female slave that was whipped. And I wanted to be put on display like that in front of a large crowd of people. And I wanted to be whipped just the same. It's who I am. I'm not ashamed of it. I know I will be accepted for who I am, someday, by someone," Pomona said.

Johanna lifted her head and looked up at Pomona. Pomona gazed at her with her vibrant yet tender green eyes. Johanna removed her gardening gloves. Her heart drummed quickly. Pomona's lovely young lips parted slowly, like a flower blossoming. She blinked nervously, her long eyelashes fluttering. Johanna reached out with her fingertips and she touched Pomona's thick strand of hair and she brushed it to the side, just as she had imagined doing so many times before in her mind. And Johanna kissed Pomona. Johanna kissed her on her soft, wet, shaky lips. Her lips lingered on Pomona's. Johanna had longed for that moment with Pomona, just as she had longed to kiss so many other women before. And she savored it. She held onto that kiss. Then she moved her head to Pomona's side and she kissed and sucked her warm, delicate neck. Pomona moaned softly as her body tensed for a moment then submitted to Johanna's kiss.

"Choke me," Pomona said.

Johanna looked Pomona in the eyes for one intense moment then she wrapped her hand around Pomona's throat. She choked Pomona as she moved in quickly and vehemently kissed her. Johanna's power and desire made Pomona's clit throb and her pussy quiver. Johanna released Pomona from her grip. They both paused and Johanna looked around.

"I don't want the slaves to see us. Meet me inside, in my bedroom" Johanna said. She forcefully kissed Pomona, and then she released her and walked away into the house. Pomona took a few moments to gather her senses then followed Johanna inside.

Pomona entered the hallway and saw Johanna standing in her bedroom doorway. Johanna pulled Pomona into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Johanna and Pomona kissed slowly and gently as they stripped off each other's clothing. They held each other in a tight, warm embrace, their naked bodies rubbing and thrusting against one another. They kissed each other quickly. They grabbed at each other's breasts. Johanna rubbed her breasts against Pomona's, causing Pomona's nipples to harden. Johanna leaned down and she licked Pomona's nipple. She teased it with her tongue, slowly at first, and then she quickly moved her tongue around Pomona's erect nipple in circles. And just when Pomona reached the heights of pleasure, Johanna bit down on Pomona's tender nipple, causing her to shudder and moan. Johanna pushed Pomona onto the bed. Johanna stood at the side of the bed and studied Pomona's milky-skinned, naked body. Pomona gazed at Johanna, her strand of blonde hair dangling in front of her lascivious green eyes. Pomona slowly parted her legs, revealing her pretty pink pussy.

"I want to show off for you," Pomona said.

Pomona began fingering herself. She playfully smiled at Johanna as she parted her pussy lips. She pushed her fingers inside herself. Then she closed her curvy legs together, taunting Johanna. Pomona held her position for several moments as Johanna stared at her. Pomona finally opened her legs and showed off her pretty pussy to Johanna once again. Johanna abruptly seized Pomona's thighs and flipped her over onto her stomach. Pomona gasped and closed her eyes.

"Face down and ass up, my pet," Johanna commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Pomona instinctively replied.

Pomona buried her face in the mattress. She arched her back and her curvy ass jiggled as she thrust it upward into the air. She feverishly rubbed her swollen clit and her wet pussy lips. She felt wild and exposed. Johanna knelt down behind her. She took Pomona's hand and pulled it away. Johanna leaned in, and with her lips and her tongue and all her desires, she savored her first taste of Pomona's pussy. Johanna kissed and licked her new pet's beautiful flower. She stopped and watched Pomona tremble. Without warning, Johanna swiftly brought the palm of her hand down on Pomona's ass and Pomona squealed. Pomona quickly recovered.

"Thank you, Mistress," Pomona said.

"That's a good pet," Johanna said.

Johanna buried her face in Pomona's dripping pussy and spanked her over and over again. Pomona squirmed around as Johanna smacked her ass. Johanna continued to work her tongue in quick thrusts. And she continued spanking her young pet's ass repeatedly as she ate her pussy. The potent combination of pleasure and pain, of intimacy and objectification, of comfort and exhilaration sent Pomona into orgasmic bliss.

Johanna flipped Pomona over onto her back and their eyes met. Johanna grabbed Pomona by the hair and pulled her head back. Johanna roughly kissed Pomona's neck as she pushed her fingers deep inside her. Pomona gasped and grabbed Johanna's hips as Johanna's fingers slid smoothly into her soaking wet pussy. Johanna felt her pet's warm wetness. Then Johanna grabbed Pomona's hand and guided it to her own dripping pussy.

"Please your Mistress," Johanna said.

Pomona rubbed her delicate fingers against her Mistress' clit. Johanna and Pomona kissed and thrust and fingered each other. They sweated and moaned. Pomona's fingers entered her Mistress. She pushed them deep inside. Johanna's sweaty, tousled hair fell around Pomona's face. Pomona pushed her fingers in and out of Johanna's pussy as she rubbed her thumb against Johanna's clit. Johanna felt her orgasm build. She grabbed Pomona by the throat. Johanna choked her pet and kissed her deeply as they finger fucked each other and reached simultaneous, sweaty, full body trembling orgasms. They collapsed onto the bed and held each other through the rest of the balmy, tranquil evening.

A million thoughts and emotions ran dizzyingly through Johanna's mind. She feared that the slaves may find out about her and Pomona, or that some of the other citizens might, or even the other Goddesses on the Council. She felt a tinge of sorrow that she had gone the entire forty two years of her life having those feelings for women but only then getting to have that experience. But as Johanna held Pomona, she felt something stronger than fear or sorrow or regret. She felt love. Johanna ran her fingers through Pomona's hair as Pomona drifted off to sleep. There were so many things Johanna wanted to express, but she could only bring herself to say, "No one can ever know about us. I would be removed from the Council. No one can ever know."

And so the days and nights passed for Sissy Slut and Isabella. Sissy Slut began his days by cooking breakfast for Isabella. He toiled throughout the day for her, cooking and cleaning, in the hopes that he might one day become her tease and denial slut. Isabella often enjoyed watching him as he worked on his chores, especially when he washed her dishes. He stood at the sink, dressed in his French Maid's uniform, toiling for her and scrubbing the dishes like the subservient little sissy maid he was.

Isabella often entertained other Mistresses, inviting them over for dinner parties. Sissy Slut was made to cook the dinners and serve the food and wine. After the Mistresses had finished the final course of the meal, they allowed Sissy Slut and the other slaves to eat table scraps out of their dog bowls. Isabella would even make the slaves beg for their food. The nude slaves had to remain on their knees and whimper like dogs as they held their hands up limply like they were paws. They had to stick their tongues out and pant and drool. And after all his hard work cooking for Isabella, Sissy Slut had to eat the cold left over table scraps off the floor like a dog.

In addition to his cooking duties at the dinner parties, Sissy Slut also had to give many of the other Mistresses foot massages. The Mistresses would humiliate him and taunt him for having such a small penis. They would point at his erection as it stuck straight out underneath his panties, and they would laugh and call it his sissy clit. Some of the Mistresses would even use their feet to casually tease his cock through his panties. Sissy Slut would massage the Mistress' foot as she ran her other foot over the bulge in his panties. The Mistresses would giggle at him and mock him as Isabella sat idly by.

Isabella paid little attention to Sissy Slut during those early months. He would often beg to be her tease and denial slut and Isabella would simply tell him that she was still trying to figure out what she was going to do with him. She kept Sissy Slut in chastity most of the time. She only let him out of his chastity cage in the morning when he washed and at night when he suffered for her. She always had him dressed in his French maid's uniform with panties and stockings. Isabella occasionally milked his prostate, but that was the only release she allowed him. He wasn't allowed to have full orgasms. As time went by Sissy Slut grew envious of Blondie and the other more masculine, physically fit slaves. Sissy Slut witnessed Isabella teasing them often, sometimes for hours. All he could do was helplessly watch them, wishing she would tease and torment him in the same manner. He merely longed for her time and her attention.

On days when Isabella was in a particularly cruel mood, she would chain all her slaves to above hard points that were fixed to the ceiling. The slaves, including Sissy Slut, had to stand naked with their wrists bound in wrist cuffs attached to a chain which was hooked up to an above hard point on the ceiling. Goddess Isabella left the slaves standing there, with their arms bound above their heads, for hours upon hours. She would sometimes leave the slaves bound in those positions for the entire day. She would come back to tease a few of the slaves, or whip a few of them, whatever was to her liking.

One day in particular, Sissy Slut watched as Isabella severely tortured Blondie. Isabella had Blondie chained to an above hard point. His arms were not fully extended up, leaving him some room to bend his elbows. Sheer panic flushed across Blondie's face when Isabella brought out the humbler device. The humbler had a testicle cuff that she clamped around his large, full balls. The testicle cuff was mounted in the center of a wooden bar that fit behind the backs of his upper thighs.

Isabella grabbed Blondie by his thick, long dick. Sissy Slut watched as Blondie's dick hardened in Isabella's feminine hand. She swiftly struck Blondie's thighs and ass with her cane. She brought the cane down on his thighs repeatedly in quick succession. His legs instinctively straightened, causing the humbler to pull on his sensitive balls. Blondie grunted and writhed around. He struggled with the chains. Isabella tightened her grip on his dick and he couldn't move very far. He couldn't escape her cane as it rained down furiously upon his thighs and buttocks.

"Good boy," Isabella said in a soothing tone as she repeatedly beat him with her cane.

Isabella left a pattern of welts all over his thighs and ass. She then decided to really torture him. Isabella stood up on her stool and grabbed the chain. She unhooked the chain from the hard point and pulled hard on her end of it, attempting to pull his arms up straight. Blondie pulled back on the chain, overpowering her.

"Quit pulling. Relax those arms," Isabella commanded.

Blondie relented and Isabella pulled the chain upward. His arms lifted up and his legs straightened, causing the humbler to pull on his balls. The humbler stretched his balls as far from his body as they could go. He felt an aching sensation deep in his balls, followed by sharp shooting pains. Isabella stood back and admired her slave's body, all stretched out and vulnerable to her. Isabella grabbed her short single tail whip. Sissy Slut watched Isabella strut around in her black panties and corset. She then stood several paces behind Blondie and she crouched down. Isabella struck his ass with the whip, causing him to flinch. She whipped him several more times, but he retained his composure. She then fixed her eye on his swollen, vulnerable balls sticking out of the testicle cuff. She drew back her whip and then struck his stretched out balls. He jerked around and screamed hysterically. A more warm-hearted Mistress would have taken time to pause after such a reaction, but his screams only incited Isabella's sadistic desire. She whipped Blondie's balls repeatedly, viciously, to the point that Sissy Slut had to turn his head and could watch no more.

Isabella was fulfilled with torturing Blondie for the time being and decided it was time to tease his cock. She released him from the humbler device and rubbed his full, swollen balls. Her virile slave had remained hard as a rock though all of the torture. She teased her fingertips along the entire curve of the underside of his cock, all the way from its base to its purple head. She looked at Sissy Slut as she teased Blondie. Her lascivious eyes looked right into Sissy Slut's eyes. He became fully aroused as he watched his Goddess tease her stud slave. And even though Isabella left Blondie with very sore blue balls, Sissy Slut's jealousy towards Blondie raged on.

Isabella enjoyed giving Sissy Slut open handed, over the knee spankings often. She used her whip on him on only one occasion. On that day, Isabella sent him to gather firewood from the woods outside the Femininus walls. Sissy Slut stayed on task until he heard some of the Mistresses of Femininus approaching. They were on their way back from their Two Days of Absentia. Sissy Slut watched them from afar. The Mistresses all wore matching black hooded cloaks. Each cloak had a phoenix emblem on the back. Like most of the other slaves, Sissy Slut had no idea where the Mistresses went to or what they did during their Days of Absentia. Sissy Slut hid behind a tree and listened in on their conversation. All he heard was them talking about "The Final Ceremony." Sissy Slut accidentally stepped on a stick while hiding behind the tree. The stick broke and echoed throughout the woods. The Mistresses quickly caught him and when they escorted him home, Isabella gave him a severe whipping for eavesdropping and for being such a nosy little sissy.

Sissy Slut slept in his cage at night. He was nude and his wrists were bound so that he could not touch himself. He had to suffer throughout the night in an almost constant state of aching arousal. Isabella spent hours each and every night in the room behind the red door. She usually went in the room alone, but she sometimes dragged Worm inside with her. And each night when she exited the room, Sissy Slut noticed a serene, radiant expression upon her face. Isabella retired to her bedroom where she slept comfortably, leaving Sissy Slut to struggle to fall asleep in his cramped cage. That would come to be his life from then on. He had to cook and toil for her all day and subject himself to humiliation from the other Mistresses, only to suffer for Isabella at the end of the night as he fell asleep.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12