The Dominatrix Order Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of book 2 "Bound By Laws".
4.9k words
4.11
12.4k
3

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
161 Followers

Protestors swarmed the streets of Femininus on what was the anniversary of the initial passing of the 23rd Law. It had recently been considered for repeal and been upheld by the Council of Goddesses. The protestors demanded that the 23rd Law be repealed and that same sex courtship be legalized. The predominantly liberal crowd congregated before the steps of the Capital building. A small group of conservative demonstrators stood on the other side of the wooden barricade in counter-protest. All the members of the Council of Goddesses, including Conservative Representative Pencalia, stood on the steps of the Capital building. Since she was a representative for the Femininus Liberal Party, the Council of Goddesses nominated Johanna to speak at the rally, which she accepted.

Johanna took to the podium that day with Pomona by her side. It was a particularly breezy day, and Pomona's loose white cotton gown fluttered in the wind. The rest of the Council of Goddesses stood far off to the side. The roar of the crowd faded to a murmur and then to silence. In that moment, Johanna thought of her mother and her grandmother. She thought about how she had served on the Council for all those years because she wanted to make a difference. She wanted to leave behind a legacy. And on that day, she would. Pomona looked at Johanna with reassuring eyes. Johanna then turned to the crowd and spoke.

"Today, I look out at this crowd and see some of the most incredible women in history making history. And I can't help but think of all those women who were banished from this city throughout its history, banished for merely wanting to live their lives and pursue happiness with one another. I understand those women out there today who wish to form a union with another woman. I understand your struggle. I understand you." Johanna paused. "I understand you because I am one of you."

The crowd clamored in response. Johanna waited as the commotion died down.

"If I desire a female slave, and she too desires me as her Mistress, and she makes the choice to serve me and enter into courtship with me, should we not have the same rights to happiness as everyone else? Should we as a society allow outdated doctrines of the past to dictate our future? The Founding Mothers wanted a better way of life for us than in the old world, which is why they established the 23rd Law. But did they not say that all women are created equal?" Johanna said.

A mixture of applause and jeers resonated throughout the Capital. The conservative demonstrators fumed and seethed at Johanna's words. The cacophony of them yelling over one another slowly died down until things were quiet enough for one of the conservatives to be heard.

"The Founding Mothers gave us the 23rd Law to make sure that women would never be treated as second class citizens," the conservative shouted.

"And exactly how are all of you treating us women right now who are same sex couples?" Johanna said. She looked over at Pomona then she looked out into the crowd and spoke with immense volume.

"Today is our day. I stand here today to represent an idea, an idea that has waited too long to come to fruition. And that idea is that all women should have the same rights, that all women should be free from discrimination, and that all women truly are created equal," Johanna said.

Johanna abruptly turned to Pomona. Johanna pulled Pomona close to her and gave her a deep, impassioned kiss on her lips. The crowd roared in a beautiful, exuberant, cathartic cheer. Johanna tore off Pomona's gown and the tattered fabric fell off of Pomona, leaving her completely nude. Johanna backed away for a moment, exposing Pomona's trembling and naked young body to the large crowd. Johanna shouted to Pomona. Her Mistress' commands were drowned out by the commotion, but Pomona could make out Johanna mouthing the words "Face down and ass up, my pet."

Johanna grabbed Pomona by the hair and brought her to her hands and knees. Johanna then forced Pomona's face to the ground and Pomona stuck her ass up in the air. Pomona felt a rush like she had never before experienced. All of those people could see her ass. They could see her pussy. She was put on display, submitting herself to be degraded and used by her Mistress in front of everyone. She heard dozens of people at the front of the crowd yelling. She lifted her head and looked back and saw the women and slaves gathered there in the front. She saw dozens and dozens of eyes examining her, looking her over as they would a wild beast or an object. Their faces washed over with shock and pleasure and lust. She wanted so badly to be beaten in front of all of them that it made her pussy ache. And just as that desire flooded her mind, she saw Johanna remove her leather belt from her pants. Johanna folded the belt and gripped the buckle. She gripped the loose end of the belt with her other hand and held it up over her head, ready to strike. The roar of the crowd swelled and Pomona's heart raced and her body shuddered. Pomona closed her eyes. Johanna brought the leather belt down and Pomona's full, luscious ass shook from the force of Johanna's swing. Pomona felt the harsh sting of the leather. She screamed out and lunged forward. Her pussy throbbed and quivered. She loved being watched. She loved showing off to the crowd. She loved showing them what a dirty girl she was. And she loved showing them that she was Johanna's pet.

It only took that one lash from Johanna's belt to set off Representative Pencalia. Pencalia ordered the constable slaves on site to have Johanna and Pomona arrested. Pomona struggled with the constable slaves as they dragged her away. She grabbed one of them by his navy blue leather collar as she attempted to break free from his grip. She clawed at the constable slaves' faces and they pushed her hands away, then she clawed at the air in desperation. Johanna and Pomona reached out towards each other. Johanna looked into Pomona's eyes as she was dragged away and engulfed by the crowd. Johanna became paralyzed with fear and gave up struggling as the slaves pulled Pomona away from her. Johanna did not fear imprisonment or banishment or removal from the council. In that moment, her only fear was that she would never see Pomona again.

Johanna and Pomona were placed in separate cells in separate wings of the Femininus State Prison. Isabella made sure that Johanna be placed in the largest cell of the minimum security wing. On Johanna's third day there, Isabella came to visit her with some news.

"I have requested a pardon for you. The Council has concurred. You shall be released effective immediately," Isabella said.

"I want a pardon for Pomona as well," Johanna said.

"I knew you would demand that. I tried to get the Council's approval. They denied her pardon. I am very sorry, Johanna," Isabella said.

"No, they have to release her too," Johanna said.

"The only reason I was able to get your pardon approved is because you have served as Representative, and because of your family's legacy. I had to fight like hell with Pencalia and the other conservatives to even get your pardon. They will never do the same for someone they see as a commoner and an outsider. I am sorry, but Pomona will remain imprisoned," Isabella said.

"Then so will I," Johanna said.

"Johanna, think about this," Isabella said.

"I don't have to think about it. If she stays here, so do I," Johanna said.

"Don't do this. You know Pencalia will be more than happy to see you rot in here," Isabella said.

Johanna thought to herself for a moment, feeling the weight of her burden with every breath.

"I will not be released from here until Pomona is released. I will not be released from here until every woman who has been wrongfully imprisoned for her sexual orientation is released. I will not be released from here until every woman who was banished is allowed back home," Johanna said.

"If this is how you feel, I will fight for your release, and theirs," Isabella said.

"If anyone can do it, it's you. You're the glue that's held this city together, Isabella," Johanna said.

As Isabella was about to leave, she turned to Johanna and said, "I'll make sure the slaves keep your garden going back home."

"Make sure that on the tomato plants they prune off the branches where they're not coming in. It's a little tip someone taught me," Johanna said.

Time passed slowly for Johanna and Pomona. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. They were not allowed to see each other or communicate, as was the customary regulation for two women convicted of having same sex relations. They had different schedules for meals and for yard time. They both passed their time working on the garden in the prison yard. Pomona's yard time was in the morning and Johanna's was in the afternoon. The time alone was especially hard for Pomona. The nights were the worst, fighting to fall asleep on that unbearable cot. Pomona had gone from resting her head on her Mistress' breast in her candlelit bedroom, to resting her head on a hard cot in the dark prison cell.

Johanna too had a lot of time alone in her cell to think. She thought about all of those evenings with her pet. She could still remember so vividly how soft Pomona's hair felt and how lovely her smile looked in the candlelight. It destroyed her inside to think about how long she had been lonely, how long she had waited to get to be with Pomona, only to lose her. For forty two years she had lived with that loneliness. And at the age of forty two, she knew how precious time was, and she hated feeling those days and weeks and months without Pomona waste away.

The hardest part for Johanna was how deeply she worried about Pomona. Johanna requested that the warden allow her to see Pomona. Her request was denied. She made the same request to Isabella, but even the Supreme Goddess could not accommodate such a request. Johanna even attempted to send messages to Pomona via some of the other prisoners, but those attempts were always thwarted by the guards. Johanna feared that Pomona would not be able to make it, that she would lose all hope during that long time in stir. She just needed to know how her pet was doing. Then one afternoon Johanna knelt down to work in the prison yard garden. She noticed that all of the tomato plants had been freshly pruned, and she somehow knew that it was Pomona's work. She somehow knew that Pomona was okay.

The night after that first visit to Magdalena's, Isabella and Sissy Slut returned to Isabella's castle. Sissy Slut was wild with lust. His tiny prick kept twitching and dripping as Isabella led him to his cage and then secured his binds for the night. It had been several months since he first came to Isabella's to live, and therefore several months since he had been allowed an orgasm. And as hard as that had been for him, it seemed unbearable to him on that night, after being teased for hours by four beautiful Mistresses. Sissy Slut could not help it, he could not suppress his urges, and he pleaded to Isabella.

"Goddess Isabella, may slave please come tonight?" Sissy Slut begged.

"Whatever got that idea into your head?" Isabella asked.

"I just need to. It's been so long, such a terribly long amount of time to suffer. Please let slave cum tonight. I need to," Sissy Slut said, his voice quavering.

"Sissy Slut, your Goddess is too tired tonight to deal with you," Isabella said.

"Then when? When am I allowed to cum?" Sissy Slut asked.

Isabella paused. She watched his cock twitch with anticipation. She stared at him, preying on him, stimulating his hopes for an orgasm.

"Well, you have gone this long. I am going to extend your denial another month. You may cum one month from tonight," Isabella said.

His cock wept precum down his shaft in reaction to Isabella's cruelty. The look of desperation in his eyes and from his cock gave Isabella a comforting feeling inside. He became silent, but he pleaded to her with his weary, widened eyes. He could do nothing except struggle with his binds and watch her as she walked away.

Sissy Slut spent the next month being used as a tease toy and plaything for a rotating group of Mistresses. Isabella would taunt him at night when she locked him up in his cage. She would appear in sexy lingerie and remind him of how long he had to wait until he would finally get to cum. She was the final Mistress to tease his cock at the end of each day. She teased him mercilessly each night before then retreating to the room behind the red door.

A month passed and Sissy Slut eagerly arrived at Isabella's dungeon on what was the night he would finally be allowed to orgasm. She ordered him to arrive dressed in nothing but his black silk thong and matching thigh-high fishnet stockings. Isabella herself was dressed in a red lace camisole that showed off a great deal of her sexy cleavage. The rest of her outfit consisted of red garters, matching thigh-high stockings with lace trimming, and red lace thong panties.

Isabella approached him. She pulled his panties down slightly and roughly removed his chastity cage, and then she pulled his panties back up over his cock. His cock sprung to attention inside his soft silk panties. It became so hard that it angled to the right and his little purple head stuck out of the side of the panties, exposed to Isabella's delight.

Isabella ordered him to raise his arms above his head. She bound his wrists in wrist cuffs that were attached to the chain that hung from the above hard point on the ceiling. She stood back and looked him over. He appeared even more feminine than usual, with his short dainty arms bound above his head, his slender legs dressed in stockings, and his cock mostly covered by his sexy black thong. Isabella took hold of the head of his cock with her fingers and she laughed wickedly.

"Your little sissy clit is showing," Isabella said.

She tilted her head to the side and she stared into his eyes. His long eyelashes fluttered and his lips parted. She teased the head of his cock as she studied his facial expressions of lust and torment and ecstasy. She used her other hand to rub his balls through the silk fabric of his thong. His balls were swollen and drawn tight against his body, aching and filled with a months' worth of desire and desperation.

"I'm going to tease your sissy clit now. But you have to promise to tell me if you get too excited. I don't want any accidents," Isabella said.

"Yes Goddess," Sissy Slut said.

Isabella pulled his panties down and his hard cock sprung up into the air. She grabbed his prick at the base with one hand and used her other hand to tease the mushroom-shaped head. She rubbed her thumb in a circular motion all around the head of his cock. His eyes closed and he let out a high-pitched, feminine moan. He desperately needed her to touch the rest of his throbbing member, but she continued to torture him by only teasing the sensitive head. He emitted soft, almost inaudible whimpers as she tormented him. She watched his cock as the first bit of precum began to drip. She then used her thumb to rub the precum all over the head of his cock. He fidgeted and shuddered from her delicate touch. She continued rubbing and teasing him as the precum flowed down his shaft. She then took his entire cock in her hand. She stroked up and down his shaft until it was nice and slick with precum. She gripped him tighter and began stroking him faster. He bucked his hips along with her movements. She stroked with more intensity. He lost control to the point where he was moaning and squealing and fucking her hand.

"Goddess, I'm getting close. May I please cum?" he begged, his voice shaking along with his thrusting movements.

Isabella released his cock from her grip. She rubbed her wet pussy through her panties as she watched his helpless cock drip and twitch for her. She then flicked her thumb against the topside of the purple head of his cock. He writhed around and squealed; the torment was too much for him. But Isabella was just getting started. She teased him mercilessly that night, toying with his cock, edging him again and again. Each time he felt himself getting close to cumming, he wanted so badly to go over the edge, to release, to finally experience that pleasure. But he obediently confessed to his Goddess that he was getting close and then she released his cock from her grip. Isabella stood back, elated as she watched his cock jerk and twitch in the air, begging for its Goddess' touch.

"I have decided that you will not be permitted to cum tonight," she said, studying the devastated expression on his face. "In fact, I have decided that you will never be allowed to have an orgasm again," she said.

"Never again, Goddess? Certainly you don't mean it," Sissy Slut said.

"I assure you, I do mean it. You have begged and pleaded all this time to be my tease and denial slut. Well, this is what I shall require of my tease and denial slut. You will be teased every day and every night. And you will be denied for the rest of your days. Even if you serve me for years, for decades, I will never allow you to cum," Isabella said.

No words came from his lips, just the heavy sigh of surrender. It was one of the sweetest sounds she had ever heard. Isabella loved the idea of having him suffer endlessly, all for her. She reveled in the power she had over him, owning complete control of his pleasure. She gripped onto his balls and pinched them, causing his dick to go limp and soften. She then stuffed his half-hard cock back into his chastity cage. Her eyes pierced right through him.

"You will have to remain here for the rest of the night," Isabella said.

Isabella blew out the torches in the room and then she walked away. The clanking of her high heels echoed through the hall, fading into faint taps and then into silence. Sissy Slut was left all alone, engulfed by the overpowering darkness and silence. She abandoned him there, to suffer for the rest of the night with his arms bound helplessly above his head and his cock aching inside his chastity cage. Her cruelty astounded him. As he stood there in the darkness, he slowly began to accept his fate, that he would forever be her tease toy. He would not get to cum for the rest of his days, but he got something he wanted even more. He got the time and attention of his Goddess.

After several hours, Sissy Slut became restless. His arms grew sore and weak. He wrestled with his binds, but to no avail. He recalled seeing a stool not too far away from where he stood. He shuffled his foot around in the dark. The tips of his toes brushed against the stool. He stretched out as far as he could and managed to grip the stool with his toes. He then pulled it close to him. He stepped up onto the stool and it slightly wobbled, but he quickly steadied himself. He fumbled around in the dark until he found the hook to the chain, which was attached to the above hard point. He paused for a moment. He knew Isabella would punish him for escaping, but he just needed to get to his cage so he could at least sleep on his mat that night. He gripped down on the hook and heard it snap open. He was released.

Sissy Slut tiptoed down the hallway toward the slave quarters, his stockings muting his footsteps. He turned the corner. That's when he saw it. The red door was cracked open. An overwhelming sense of panic ignited within him. He knew he should just walk past the door and return to his cage. He knew that Isabella would punish him severely, perhaps even banish him from her services entirely, if she caught him. But he could not resist, his curiosity overwhelmed him completely. He crept towards the red door, which was cracked open ever so slightly. He moved his eye closer and looked inside.

He saw Isabella in the room with a woman. His eyes zeroed in on Isabella's lips as Isabella kissed the woman's breast. He recognized the woman immediately. Her name was Carmen. She had moved to Femininus a few years ago. Soon after her arrival she had been convicted of engaging in same sex courtship and was banished from the city. Or so he thought.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
161 Followers
12