The Dominatrix Order Pt. 03 Ch. 01 - Femdom Erotica

Story Info
Submitted For Her Approval.
6.4k words
4.34
14.7k
7

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

The first time Daniel laid eyes upon Isabella, it was not in the flesh, but rather it was in a painting done of her, and she appeared just like heaven and hell all wrapped up in a beautiful smile. The painting showed Isabella adorned in a black leather corset with a matching black leather skirt and thigh-high boots. She held a long leather bullwhip, resting the handle of it upon her shoulder. Daniel could not take his eyes off of the painting; the way the whip flowed and curled down her curvy body, the way her enormous breasts practically spilled out of her revealing and tight fitting corset, the way her blonde hair flowed in magnificent curls, and the way her piercing bright green eyes shimmered and seemed almost real, as if they were watching him from inside the painting. He fell in love with her and all of her glorious, delicate beauty; and he hated her, knowing that he could never have her. Her power and eroticism bewildered him and aroused him. He discovered the painting at a market in the neighboring city of Spero. It was a rather expensive work of art, and Daniel dedicated himself to working long hours at the public library in his home city of Pax in an attempt to save up for the painting. But it proved to be too expensive, especially for a young man earning the low wages paid to men in the country of Artemisia, and he would not come to own the coveted painting of Isabella after all.

Daniel was nineteen years of age when he saw the painting. Daniel stood tall and awkward with lean arms and thick, toned legs, but he had a rather portly gut for a young man of his age. His face was delicate and youthful, emanating with naivete and innocence. His boyish look was further accentuated by his tousled, sandy brown hair and his sheepish smile, making him all the more desirable prey to any seductive, wicked Mistress out on the prowl.

Daniel was a native of the city of Pax, which was located on the northern border of the country of Artemisia. Unlike most of the citizens of Artemisia, the people of Pax abstained from BDSM courtship, and the erotic practices were viewed as immoral and taboo in their society. And living in a small city such as Pax, the last thing a person would want to be is different.

Daniel attended university in Pax and resided in one of the dormitories located on the modest size campus. He majored in the studies of literature and philosophy. He worked arduously between his studies and his job at the library. He felt a great deal of loneliness during that time. He was far too timid to speak to the young women in his classes and on campus. And he had difficulty relating to others and making friends. He spent most nights alone, reading poetry, or taking long walks with nothing but his thoughts and fears and desires to keep him company. He felt like a dog without a home, like a drifter without a destination, like a slave without a Mistress.

Daniel's obsession with Isabella only deepened over the months following his initial viewing of the painting. One day he traveled back to Spero, a city with a rich sexual and kinky culture, and while there he attended a poetry reading. The poet recited several works inspired by Goddess Isabella Verus of Femininus. After the poetry reading, Daniel purchased a collection of poems and stories written about Isabella. Daniel kept the book hidden under his mattress, and he did not dare tell his roommates in the dormitory about his proclivities. When Daniel had time alone, he would read the stories of Isabella's beauty, her cruelty, and her sadistic treatment and control of her male slaves. The stories of Isabella aroused him; they filled him with a scorching, smoky, hellfire lust. He would lose all self-control on those nights as he read the stories and as he pictured the painting of her. He could not help himself and his cock would urgently rise and stiffen. He would masturbate uncontrollably, jerking his young swollen cock as hard and fast as he could. The stories excited him to the point that he would always orgasm quickly, shooting his thick white cum in vigorous spurts, in the culmination of his overwhelming desire for his Goddess.

Daniel became guilt-ridden over his desire to be dominated. Those who fantasized about BDSM were considered perverted and impure in the eyes of the majority of people in Pax. So, Daniel made a deal with himself. Every time he masturbated to one of the stories of Isabella, the next time he had to masturbate to something that was accepted as being normal, like one of the nude portraits of women that he kept in his desk drawer. But none of the comely women in the portraits incited the same lust within him as Goddess Isabella and the stories of her sadistic domination of men.

He was a restless beast on those restless nights, a restless beast without a Mistress to tame him. He could not keep from stirring in the middle of the night, half awake, half asleep, no control over his dreaming of Isabella. He was intensely aroused yet soundly asleep. He was entranced by her, falling into too deep of a sleep to even grip onto his raging, pulsing, rock hard cock as it throbbed throughout the night. All he could do was helplessly ache for her and dream of her. He was just a restless beast, and yet a very weary beast, with so many more restless nights ahead.

Daniel had been eagerly anticipating the Annual Spero Kink Show, and he made sure to arrive to the club hours early for the occasion. He sat nervously, dressed in his silk dress shirt and tie and slacks, which gave him an older and more refined appearance. He watched the guests as they poured in over the next few hours. He enviously watched as Mistresses arrived with their collared slaves, wishing he could have such experiences.

Just moments before the show was about to begin, Daniel looked over at the entrance doors to see Goddess Isabella Verus just as she came into the room. He could hardly believe it. There she was, just as exquisite as she had appeared in the painting, yet even more so. Her striking green eyes shimmered, even in the dimly lit room. She arrived dressed in a white button down dress shirt and a tight black ruched mini skirt with black silk stockings. The top several buttons of her shirt were undone, and Daniel could see the swell of her smooth gorgeous breasts, which were pushed up and on display thanks to her tight-fitting black pushup bra. And her tight skirt showcased the luscious curves of her hips and her ass as she sashayed into the room. At forty one years of age, she possessed a distinguished, seductive quality about her.

Isabella arrived accompanied by three of her personal slaves, all of whom were nude except for the collars around their necks. There was Servant Bull, a tall and vigorous slave whose cock hung remarkably long and was free of any chastity device. There was Servant Stud, who stood much shorter, but had an even bulkier and more muscular physique, and who wore a steel chastity cage on his penis. And there was Worm, who was much older than the other two slaves and who stood as short and broad-shouldered as Servant Stud. Worm wore a ball gag in his mouth and had his cock locked in a steel chastity cage. Most of the crowd was accustomed to such behavior and paid little attention to the nude men as they walked across the room. Isabella sat at a table reserved especially for her, with her three nude male slaves kneeling obediently at her side.

The Spero Kink Show was a wild, provocative affair. The show consisted of a variety of acts, from the comedic to the poetic to the darker side of sexuality, all of which maintained a BDSM focus. Daniel was both shocked and aroused as he watched the various acts of men being bound and whipped by the exotic and sexy female performers.

It came time for the final act of the night. Her name was Carmen. She was a petite redhead with full lips and brown eyes. She radiated sex. Her breasts were small and roundish; her ass was young and tight; her legs and her stomach were toned and fit. She glided onto the stage dressed in a red lacy bra and matching panties as a string quartet sat to the side, playing an alluring musical piece. Carmen wore a rope harness consisting of ropes that were died the same red color as her bra and panties. She approached a bondage rope set that hung from a hard point on the ceiling. She proceeded to tie herself up with the rope set as the string quartet continued to play. She pulled on the other end of the rope, which acted as a pulley, and she raised herself into the air. She hung suspended in different positions, as she continued weaving the rope around her beautiful body. She twirled and contorted to the music in sensual, acrobatic wonder.

Next, a beautiful young woman dressed in a red lacy bra and matching panties identical to Carmen's walked onto the stage. She proceeded to bind Carmen's wrists in rope. Carmen struggled with the binds in a performance that was playful, and yet had a modicum of danger to it. It was a controversial act, as it teetered on breaking several laws in Artemisia pertaining to the criminalization of female acts of submission. This made it all the more titillating, and the audience could not suppress the emotional and sexual excitement they felt as Carmen freed her wrists from the binds and her act reached its crescendo; and the music abruptly came to a finish as Carmen dangled completely upside down, a majestic and sexual Goddess, with her eyes closed and her fiery red hair hanging, flowing downward to the ground beneath her. And the crowd burst into applause.

After the show, Daniel nervously approached Isabella's table. She sat holding two bouquets of roses, one white and the other red, as she spoke with Servant Stud. Daniel stood close by, entranced by Isabella. He studied her delicate face and her bright green eyes, staring with desperation and trepidation. He leered at her curves and her velvety skin; to see her in the flesh nearly drove him wild with lust. She had not yet wielded her whip nor given him a single command, and yet he had already fallen victim to her power and seduction.

"You there," Isabella said.

Daniel looked around, confused and hesitant, and then he looked at Isabella.

"Me, Goddess Isabella?" Daniel asked, and then he anxiously fixed his eyes to the ground.

"Oh, I see you have heard of me," Isabella said, amused by his shyness.

"Yes, I have read all the stories and poems written about you," Daniel said.

"Tell me, do you have much knowledge of flowers?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Goddess, as a matter of fact, I am an experienced gardener," Daniel said.

"Well then, experienced gardener. Choose," Isabella said as she held both rose bouquets out toward him. Daniel hesitantly looked up for a moment at the flowers, then stared back down at the ground.

"I'm not sure, Goddess. May I ask, what or who am I choosing them for?" Daniel asked.

"I haven't time to explain myself. Now choose," Isabella said.

Daniel hesitated a moment longer, and then he pointed to the bouquet of red roses.

"I choose the red ones, I suppose," Daniel said.

"Well, the experienced gardener chooses red. Let's hope you're right," Isabella said.

Isabella placed the bouquet of white roses on the table. She brought the red roses to her nose and inhaled their scent. She then set the red roses to the side. Daniel looked up for a moment and took notice of the grey handkerchief peeking out of the breast pocket of Isabella's dress shirt.

"I rather like that handkerchief, Goddess," Daniel said.

"That is none of your business," Isabella said.

Isabella shifted her eyes nervously and tucked the grey handkerchief down into her pocket, keeping it out of view. Daniel stood in awkward silence, casting his eyes to the ground. After a few moments, Worm walked up to Isabella, carrying a bottle of wine. Worm dropped to his knees and presented the bottle to Isabella. She brought the bottle close to her face, inspecting the label.

"Worm, what is this? I told you specifically to purchase a bottle of Semillon, and you bring me Sauvignon Blanc. Spanking position, now," Isabella commanded. "You slaves need to pay better attention to me," she added.

Worm mumbled through his ball gag in protest as he remained on his knees. Isabella set the bottle down, then reached in her bag and withdrew her riding crop. Daniel's heart raced as he watched Isabella grab Worm by the hair and force his head to the ground. Worm continued to mumble and moan. Servant Stud picked up the bottle and inspected it.

"Goddess, this is the correct wine. It is Semillon," Servant Stud said.

Isabella grabbed the bottle from him and she carefully read the label.

"Well, so it Semillon after all. Worm, back up on your knees," Isabella said. She then turned to Servant Stud, glaring at him. "Servant Stud, spanking position," she said.

Worm moved over and Servant Stud took his place. Servant Stud reluctantly knelt before Isabella. He then positioned his head to the ground and lifted his masculine, toned ass upward. Isabella gripped her brow with her fingertips and she winced.

"You slaves give me a headache," Isabella said. "Servant Stud, you will be punished for speaking out of turn, and for so rudely correcting your Mistress."

Daniel looked on as Isabella stood over Servant Stud, twirling her riding crop in her hand. Isabella swung the riding crop and struck Servant Stud's buttocks with it. She took notice of Daniel watching her. She stared right at him as her eyes lit up and her lovely lips curled into a devilish smirk. She drew her arm as far back as she could then she swung the riding crop with all of her strength, striking the tender bottom of her slave's ass cheeks. Servant Stud expelled a deep, sustained grunt. Daniel's heart and his cock both swelled with excitement as he watched Goddess Isabella whip the slave repeatedly and with no mercy. Isabella took notice of the bulge in Daniel's dress slacks. This prompted her to beat the slave harsher and faster. She could see the lust and the fear and the longing upon Daniel's face and in his rapid, heavy breathing. She did not even look down at Servant Stud nor acknowledge him as she beat him, merely using him as a way to intimidate the young voyeuristic stranger who was watching. She could not take her eyes off of Daniel's sizeable, hungry cock as it bulged and twitched underneath his dress slacks. Whipping Servant Stud did not excite her so much; it was having such an innocent, timid young man watch her whip the slave that excited her. Once Isabella was finished with whipping the slave, she kicked him away with her stiletto boot.

"I am done with you for now, slave," she said. Servant Stud quickly rose and then scurried away. Isabella studied Daniel with curiosity and intensity.

"Did you enjoy watching that, hmm?" Isabella asked.

"Yes Goddess Isabella, very much so," Daniel said. "You are just as lovely and as cruel as the stories say."

"Is that what the stories say? You must enjoy these stories," Isabella said.

"Yes Goddess, I read them every night. I find myself wishing that I could have those experiences, that I could be a slave of Femininus, that I could get to serve you," Daniel said, almost taken aback by his own bluntness.

"So you would like that, to be a slave to the Mistresses of Femininus?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Goddess Isabella, very much so," Daniel said.

"If I deem you worthy," Isabella said.

Just then Servant Bull rushed up to Isabella. Isabella turned to him and raised her eyebrow in anticipation.

"Albatross," Servant Bull quickly stated.

Isabella unexpectedly and suddenly rushed off, without even looking at Daniel or saying a word to him. Daniel watched her, bewildered by much of the conversation which had taken place, and even more enamored with her than ever before. He so desperately wanted to tell her more, to shout out to her his deepest desires, to at least tell her how lovely it was to meet her, but the words lay smothered beneath his shyness. And just as abruptly and mysteriously as she had appeared to him earlier that evening, she was gone.

The following year at university, Daniel chose to study Molienan as his foreign language requirement. His professor for the course was a lovely, fifty year old woman by the name of Delores. Although she was much older than him, Daniel found himself fervently attracted to her slim figure, her commanding brown eyes, and her curly raven black hair, which had patches of white, like the ground after a dusting of snow. Daniel struggled with the Molienan language, and prompted by his fear that he might fail the course, he requested extra tutoring from her. And Delores was more than happy to oblige.

Delores gave him private tutoring in the classroom after hours. Daniel especially struggled with verb conjugation. For each verb that he missed on the quiz, he had to write the past, present, and future tenses 25 times each on the chalkboard. Delores stood close by him, observing him with an intimidating stare, and holding her wooden ruler in her hand. On the first day, Daniel worked diligently, scribing the verbs quickly upon the board with the grubby chalk. He absent-mindedly misspelled one of the words. Delores reached out and struck the back of his hand harshly with the thick wooden ruler. He curled his arm against his chest and nurtured the back of his hand, using the fingers of his other hand to massage it. Her ruler stung his flesh and induced soreness all the way to the bones of the back of his hand.

"There are two L's, not one. Now do it correctly," Delores instructed.

Daniel returned to work, carefully writing out the words upon the board as Delores menacingly tapped the ruler against the palm of her hand.

For the next several study sessions, she used the ruler as a tool of reinforcement and discipline for the young man. As Daniel wrote on the chalkboard, she slowly stepped to one side of him and then the other, hovering over him, sometimes moving so close to him that he could feel her warm and womanly breath against his neck. And when she smacked the ruler against the palm of her own hand as a means of intimidation, she noticed him flinch ever so slightly. Each time he made a mistake, she would order him to hold his hand out. He extended his trembling hand out towards her and braced himself. She then brought the ruler down upon the back of his hand, causing him to whimper in pain. Delores showed no mercy towards him. No matter how many mistakes he made, he had to take his punishment. And at the end of each session, she left the back of his hand sore and his spirit humbled.

It came time for final exams, and Daniel arrived for his last tutoring session with Delores. He arrived dressed in his university school uniform, which consisted of a navy blue collared dress shirt and matching slacks. Delores' outfit was a bit more tantalizing than her usual attire; a white blouse, a plaid checkered skirt, and sheer black pantyhose. Daniel was particularly nervous on that day, and much to Delores' frustration, he continually made mistake after mistake throughout the lesson. After he misspelled a word Delores had gone over with him for the third time, she had finally had enough.

"You need to pay better attention. You need to work harder than this to make it at this university. You are not fit to wear that uniform, boy," Delores said.

She stared at him a moment. He timidly bit down on his lower lip and fixed his eyes to the ground. Delores crossed her arms and tapped her heel on the tile floor. She held the tip of the ruler underneath his chin, and then used the ruler to lift his head up.

"As a matter of fact, I think you need to take off this uniform, until you have earned back the privilege to wear it," Delores said.

"But, Professor," Daniel stammered.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12