The Dominatrix Order Pt. 03 Ch. 03 - Findom

Story Info
Financial domination pay pig.
4.7k words
4.26
18.3k
6

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

One evening later that week, Isabella called upon Plaything and many of the other servants and slaves to clean the halls of her castle. Isabella wore her sheer silk black robe, the front of which she left open, revealing her lavender lace push up bra and matching G-string panties. Daniel thought it incredibly cruel of her to wear such revealing lingerie in front of him, with absolutely no hope for him to ever get to touch her beautiful body. The slaves were all nude, their masculine, virile bodies exposed to her. She decided to test them all by having them remove their chastity cages. She ordered the slaves to stand in position seven, with each slave keeping his hands behind his head. She walked along the line of slaves, unlocking each one from his chastity cage. Most of the slaves became aroused, due to the rare occurrence of having their cocks freed, and from witnessing Goddess Isabella in all of her sexy splendor. And she too became aroused, having all of those eyes lusting after her body, having all of those cocks hard for her.

"You are not allowed to touch your filthy cocks. If I see any of you so much as brush your fingertips across that filthy cock of yours, you will be punished," Isabella said.

Plaything and the others got to work, scrubbing the floors upon their hands and knees. Isabella sat comfortably in her chair, using Servant Bull as a footstool. She perched her smooth, delicate legs upon his muscular back as he knelt on his hands and knees before her. She read through a book of poems by torchlight, relaxing all evening as Servant Bull sweated and strained underneath her and as the other nude slaves toiled for her. Daniel could not help but leer at Goddess Isabella. Isabella noticed him staring and she glowered at him.

"Back to work, servant" Isabella ordered.

She snapped her manicured fingers and pointed to the ground. Daniel quickly bowed his head and returned to his work. She continued reading from her book. Daniel stole a glance of her here and there, as often as he could, remaining inconspicuous. He ogled her large breasts in her lavender lace pushup bra. His eyes concentrated on her seductive cleavage for only a few moments as he tried desperately to memorize every curve of her before she would look up from her book. Each time she caught him staring, she would snap her fingers and then point down to the ground. He would then reluctantly bow his head and return to his work, his face awash with longing and defeat. Isabella took notice of his state of desperation, causing her to smirk.

The slaves continued to toil for Isabella. One of the slaves, who had become irrepressibly aroused, began to touch himself. Isabella could sense his lustful behavior and she darted a glance at him. Isabella proceeded to beat him severely with her dragon tail whip. Daniel did not dare look up. He nervously scrubbed the floor, with the sounds of the whip cracking against the slave's bare flesh and the slave's screams echoing in his ears. The beating of the slave finally ceased.

"You slaves are giving me a headache," Isabella said.

Isabella returned to her seat, resting her legs once again upon Servant Bull's back. The evening continued like that into night, with Isabella reading from her book of poems as the slaves worked. After quite some time, Daniel took notice as Isabella winced and gripped her forehead with her fingertips. Isabella rose from her seat and she kicked Servant Bull away from her.

"You slaves have given me a terrible headache. I shall retire for the evening," Isabella said. "Servant Bull, summon Mistress Rachel and have her lock all of you back into your chastity cages."

Servant Bull ran off. Isabella paused and she once again massaged her forehead with her fingertips and winced. She slightly stumbled as she stepped forward. Daniel rose and then approached her. He extended his hand out towards her.

"Goddess Isabella, may I escort you to your room?" Daniel asked.

The slaves were taken aback by Daniel's boldness, as a slave was to never treat Goddess Isabella as if she needed a slave's assistance. Isabella recognized that he was not acting out of boldness, but rather from the great kindness which made up his character. She took his hand in hers and he escorted her to her bedroom. She had grown so weary from her headache that she failed to remember to lock Plaything back into his chastity cage.

Isabella's bedroom was a sumptuous, capacious room with a balcony and a breathtaking view of the city. Daniel assisted Isabella to her bed, easing her down onto the plush mattress. She rested on her back as Daniel sat beside her at the edge of the bed. He stared at her as she lay sprawled out in her lavender lace pushup bra, which exposed the swell of her breasts with each lengthy breath she took.

"Plaything, I want you to massage my forehead, right here," Isabella said. She guided his hand to the spot on her forehead in which the throbbing pain persisted. She manipulated his thumb and first two fingers, showing him how firmly she wanted him to massage the area. Isabella sighed as he tended to her. Daniel massaged her forehead for quite some time before he finally spoke.

"I am so very fortunate that I get to be here, that I get to be here with you," he said, then he paused and reflected upon all those nights he had thought of her. "You're the Goddess I've been waiting for, ever since my professor spanked me, ever since I read the stories of you, ever since I traveled to Spero, ever since I knew of the world of BDSM. I've waited a very long time for you, my Goddess" he said, his voice breaking.

His comment was met with a silence that was not so much awkward, but comforting. He continued massaging her forehead. Isabella withdrew from him and she rolled over onto her side, facing away from him. She remained still for awhile, leaving Daniel to wonder what he should do or say. She then rolled over onto her back. Her weary, pensive eyes gazed upon him. She grabbed him by the arm and she rolled back over onto her side once again, pulling him along with her. She forced his nude body against her backside and he curled up behind her on his side and he wrapped his arm around her, spooning her.

"I see kindness in you, Isabella," Daniel said.

Isabella rested her head against his robust arm as he held her. Daniel left the palm of his hand open as the two of them continued to spoon together. Isabella reached out and she touched his hand. She lightly teased the tips of her fingers against the palm of his hand, barely touching his skin, brushing her delicate fingertips against his palm again and again in soothing waves. She felt his flaccid manhood begin to stir as she continued stroking her fingertips against his hand. His cock hardened and it twitched and it pushed against her backside in desperate, uncontrollable thrusts. His cock throbbed repeatedly against her ass, nearly in unison with each stroke of her fingers, responding urgently to her touch. Her subtle, delicate touch turned him on more than anything, more so than the wild and extreme experiences he had explored thus far; more so than when he worshipped Delores' ass, or when the other Mistresses stripped him, or when he suffered the degradation of the Servant Initiation, it was that intimate moment with his Goddess that excited him the most. She had so much power over him; she could arouse him merely by the touch of her fingertips against the palm of his hand.

Isabella eased into a state of serenity, but that feeling soon gave way to anxiety. She feared that he would ruin their tender moment together. She anticipated that he would most likely beg her to touch his cock, as so many male slaves had done before. She anticipated that he would beg to be allowed to cum that night. She anticipated that he would act selfishly, that he would be fixated merely on physical pleasure, as so many horny and desperate male slaves had often done before. But as she drifted off to sleep, he instead silently crawled out of her bed.

"Good night, my Supreme Goddess, my wicked Temptress, my lovely Mistress," he said.

And what he did next felt so wonderful to Isabella, so subtle and tender; it was the absolute perfect moment. He sacrificed his own wants and needs and desires and he planted a gentle, comforting kiss upon her shoulder and then left his Goddess to slumber through the night.

Isabella had engaged in the financial domination of her slave Martin for nearly a decade. Martin had worked in the workshops for thirty years, and by his early fifties he had become one of the wealthiest men in Femininus. Isabella had dubbed him her Pay Pig. She ordered Pay Pig to spoil her with constant attention and lavish gifts and tributes. Throughout the past decade of him serving her, the tribute she charged him increased in accordance with his raise in pay. No matter how much her Pay Pig gave her, she always demanded more.

Pay Pig was so completely, utterly powerless when serving Isabella. Surrendering control of his finances was the closest he could get to being able to please a woman. He had an overwhelming need to relinquish that control to Isabella, and it aroused him to surrender it all to her. Likewise, it aroused Isabella to have absolute control over him in that way. She loved the look of desperation in his eyes as he knelt before her, with money in hand, prepared to sacrifice it all for her. He spent the majority of his earnings on her, and all she gave him in return was a sliver of her time and attention. She relished inflicting psychological pain on her weak-minded pay pig. She would berate him, calling him a loser and a pay pig and her pathetic little money slave. Isabella loved the challenge of figuring out how to further manipulate him and drain him of his earnings. She loved controlling him and watching him grovel at her feet. She loved knowing that he adored her so much.

At the end of the week, on Martin's payday, Isabella would take him shopping with her at the market. Often times she would spend his entire paycheck, using his earnings to purchase all of the clothing and jewelry her heart desired. As she shopped with Pay Pig at her side, she mostly ignored him, treating him not so much as a companion or even as a person, but merely as a means of payment for the things she desired. She would try on outfit after outfit. Pay Pig stood and watched her model the sexy dresses and corsets and even lingerie. He became helplessly aroused as she burned through his earnings, spending it all on herself.

Once Martin turned fifty, he was considered a citizen of Femininus, and therefore was no longer required to wear a chastity cage. Despite his new found freedom, he continued to serve as Isabella's Pay Pig. Isabella instituted a "Cum Fines" program for him. Martin was permitted to orgasm only as often as she allowed. She often changed his orgasm schedule, sometimes allowing him to release two or three times a week at the most, sometimes ordering him to wait several weeks and even several months to orgasm. She placed him on the honor system. At first, he would attempt to lie after he had cum without her permission. They had established such a strong rapport over the years that Isabella could always tell when he was being untruthful, and she would punish him for his indiscretions. He soon found it best to always tell Goddess the truth. Isabella charged him 100 silver pieces each time he had an unpermitted orgasm, which was slightly more than he made in three days work. Martin sometimes amassed so many cum fines that he could not even afford to buy himself a proper meal, relegated to consuming the slop and bread and water along with the young male slaves in the overcrowded mess hall of the slave quarters.

For Martin's fiftieth birthday he was instructed to buy gifts for Isabella. He felt degraded and used, having to buy her gifts on his own birthday. He presented her with the most lavish gifts he had bought her thus far. She arrived to find him wearing a new suit he had purchased for himself, to not only celebrate his birthday, but also to celebrate the occasion that he was allowed to wear clothing now that he was granted citizenship. Isabella was displeased.

"Take off that suit. Take everything off," Isabella said. She studied him as he removed every stitch of his clothing. "After all, it is your birthday, so we should have you in nothing but your birthday suit," Isabella said.

She administered fifty spankings with her largest wooden paddle in honor of his fiftieth birthday. Martin had to position himself across her lap, his hard cock rubbing against her elegant navy blue dress. Once she had finished spanking him, he knelt before her, his cock hard as a rock.

"I think you need to go to bed now, Pay Pig. You may cum in another week or two," Isabella said.

"But Goddess, please, why would you be so cruel to me on my birthday?" Martin pleaded.

She did not even allow him to cum on his birthday. That act of leaving him with a twitching, unrequited erection on his birthday, of not putting his needs before her own, not even on his one special day, left him completely helpless and gave Isabella all the power. She ordered Servant Bull to gather all of the presents Martin had bought her and load them into the rickshaw. She walked over to Martin's new suit, which lay crumpled up on the floor. Martin sunk to the ground and fell on his side, exhausted from his spanking. He tucked his throbbing erection between his legs as he lay there, helpless. Isabella reached into the suit's pocket and snatched up his remaining silver piece, leaving her little piggy completely drained.

And so the days and nights passed for Daniel. There were many servants who had arrived in Femininus the same time as Daniel had. He watched as all of his contemporaries went from being considered mere servants to being chosen as slaves of Femininus. Many of the servants that came after him were accepted as slaves as well. He was continuously passed over.

Isabella would torment Daniel and the other servants and slaves, chastising them, telling them often "You slaves need to pay better attention to me." The slaves, along with Daniel, labored for her day after day. Every slave was required to be nude at all times and most often kept in chastity, as they scrubbed her floors upon their hands and knees. Isabella enjoyed reading from her poetry books for hours as the slaves toiled for her. More often than not, the slaves would not clean to her liking, or one of them would make a mistake. Isabella often complained that the slaves gave her a headache, and she would stop reading from her poetry book and promptly punish one or all of them, whatever she so desired to do to them in the moment.

Daniel was required to complete his slave training over and over again. He found it humiliating, especially after several months of being in Femininus, to be required to undergo the same training along with the brand new servants. It got so that all of the Mistresses took to calling Daniel "Plaything." Like the other slaves, Plaything was required to be nude at all times. During the slave training, he was taught how to properly serve. Plaything was trained on how to present the Mistresses with food and drink and any objects they might ask for, commanded to do so each time upon his knees. He was also trained on how to thoroughly complete the outdoor chores, as well as the indoor chores such as cooking and cleaning. He was taught the slave positions; he was taught how to efficiently pull and navigate the rickshaw; he was taught how to address the Mistresses properly during each stage of slave training.

The slaves were frequently beaten and whipped during the slave training process, an act which Plaything found to be very sexually arousing. The beatings were often administered by Goddess Isabella herself, with the slaves' arms bound high above their heads by wrist cuffs and chains attached to above hard points on the ceiling. Other times the slaves were made to crawl as the Mistresses beat them. On any given night, hoards of naked male servants could be seen crawling on their hands and knees in the dirt roads or in the halls of Isabella's castle as the Mistresses whipped them.

The servants were never allowed to orgasm during slave training, no exceptions. The Mistresses kept them in chastity most of the time. Plaything suffered for months and months with no orgasm. Isabella often taunted him in a cruel manner; singling him out, teasing him by asking "I bet you wish you could cum, huh Plaything?" She also teased him by wearing her sexiest lingerie when she was around him, adding to his torture of being denied orgasm for so long. He thought it so cruel of her to require him to endure the slave training over and over again, seemingly with no end in sight.

The one slave who fared worse than Plaything was Worm. Worm, who had been a slave of Femininus for twenty nine years, and who was nearly fifty years old, was forced to repeat and complete the slave training along with the young men half his age and with a fraction of his experience. Plaything witnessed as Worm suffered the cruelest treatment of all from Isabella and the other Mistresses. Worm was required to wear a ball gag and was always kept in chastity when in the presence of the Mistresses. And along with the other slaves, he was always required to be nude. Isabella and the Mistresses whipped Worm twice as hard and twice as often as they did the other slaves. They kicked him in the balls and spit upon him and forced him to lick their assholes clean. They referred to Worm as "It" instead of "He" or "Him." They called him scum, pathetic, dirt, pig, loser, slut, a filthy male dog, and even a piece of shit. They called him Worm.

Daniel continued to pay tribute for his weekly sessions with Isabella. He began working more hours at the workshop in the afternoons in order to save extra money for more sessions. However, Isabella decided instead that he would work the afternoons on her farm for no pay, keeping him from earning any extra money for the additional sessions he desired. He wanted to plead with her to allow him to work more at the workshop to be able to save money for extra sessions, but he remained silent on the matter, and he spent his afternoons working on Isabella's farm, toiling in the Femininus sun for her.

Plaything had performed so well massaging Isabella's forehead; the next time they were together she requested that he massage her feet. She found that he put in a great deal more time and attention to the task than many of the other servants. Isabella summoned Plaything to her sleeping quarters often and ordered him to give her a lengthy foot massage, which he was more than happy to do for his Goddess' pleasure.

Martin and some of the other older slaves held a weekly card game night. Martin first invited Daniel to the card game night soon after they first met. It meant a great deal to Daniel that they included him, and he found camaraderie in the group of male slaves, a sense of belonging amongst his like-minded peers. The men gambled to relieve their stress and sexual frustrations. The slaves were far too penniless to wager money, so they instead placed bets with bread and toiletries.

Daniel looked to Martin for advice often, especially in regards to pleasing Goddess Isabella. Daniel also looked to Martin for support during his more frustrating times trying to please Isabella. And Daniel was there for Martin when he was passed up for a promotion; the Mistresses in charge of the workshop having decided instead to promote a woman with less experience than Martin.

The more time Daniel spent in Femininus, the more he noticed some very strange occurrences surrounding the Days of Absentia. Each Mistress of Femininus took two Days of Absentia per week. During those two days, the Mistress left all of her belongings behind; her clothing, her toys, even her slaves, and left Femininus for the entire two day period. Daniel noticed that some of the older male slaves began disappearing in connection with their Mistresses' Days of Absentia. Those Mistresses actually brought their older slaves along with them during the days in question. They took off longer than the customary two Days of Absentia, sometimes even up to a week, leading up to their slaves' disappearance. And when the Mistresses returned from their Days of Absentia, they returned without their older slaves that they had brought with them. The slaves were never seen again. Daniel asked Martin if he knew anything about the disappearances and about the Days of Absentia in general. Martin responded that he was not allowed to question the Mistresses or speak about the Days of Absentia. Daniel's curiosity persisted.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12