The Dominican Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
The trip where fantasy turned reality.
2k words
4
56.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we boarded the aircraft, I could not believe it was actually happening. We were going to the Dominican Republic to see her boyfriend. This was something I had wanted for over two years. Every other time she had gone, however, she refused to allow me to go with her. This time she had finally decided to allow me to come with her, but under some rather strict rules. First and foremost of those rules was that I was to do as she said at all times. This was a bit worrisome for me, but I trusted her (and this was a fantasy of mine) so I agreed. The flight took off with no issues and we were headed out over the Atlantic Ocean on our way to the D.R.

As I started to get comfortable, the fasten seat belt sign turned off and Lynne asked me if I would please get her bag from the overhead bin. I said sure and handed it to her. As I started to sit back down, she told me to wait a moment. I assumed she needed to use the lavatory. Instead, she reached into her carryon and withdrew a small black velvet bag. I realized what it was, turned bright red, and looked around to see if anyone noticed. Seeing that no one did, I stared at her. She just smiled and told me I knew what to do, at the same time withdrawing a small key on a chain around her neck and smiling at me. I started to argue and she told me that it was now or I would be staying at another hotel for the entire trip. I took the bag and headed to the lavatory. Inside the bag was a CB Curve chastity device.

We had bought it a couple of years before, but she had never really gotten into playing with it. In fact, I thought she had forgotten all about it. Going into the lavatory, I took it out and pulled down my shorts to reveal my rock hard cock. I may have been humiliated about this, but she knew as well as I did that it would do nothing but turn me on. I tried as hard as I could to shove my cock into the device. For the life of me, I could not get myself to go into it. I was not about to end up at a different hotel during this trip, so I began to stroke my hard cock. Trying my best to keep quiet, I had to make myself cum so I could lock my cock away for my sexy ass wife. I finally shot a huge load and was able to squeeze my softening member into the plastic cage and attach the padlock. I got myself situated and headed back to our seats.

Funny thing about a cage, you wonder if anyone else can tell you are wearing it. Did my wife tell anyone? As I exited the lavatory, the flight attendant smiled at me and I was sure she knew. Just that made me turn red and my cock tried to get hard, but it only managed to press hard into the cage. Sitting down next to Lynne, she smiled and asked if everything was okay. I replied that it was and she giggled. Leaning in, she informed me of the fact that that would be the last time I would be allowed to get off without permission for the rest of the trip. I started to deny it, but she cut me off and told me she knew there was no way I was going to be able to put it on without either cumming or packing my engorged cock in ice.

As the flight progressed, she kept lightly running her fingernails over my bare leg. It was driving me nuts! Also, she would whisper in my ear about all the things she was going to let him do to her - and about how all his Dominican friends would know what was going on when he took her to the room. I was so excited I could barely think strait. For years, I had begged her to dominate and humiliate me in bed, but she had always refused. Now, here she was tormenting me. Hell, she even talked about how she might make me kiss her with his cum in her mouth. I did not have a clue where this woman came from, but I was more in love with her then I had ever been before. Of course, I was scared at the same time, but I was determined to do whatever she asked of me. I had begged for years for her to do this and it was finally happening.

The rest of the flight was pretty uneventful. We arrived, had our passports stamped, and got our bags. We had arranged for a car to the hotel, checked in, and took our stuff to the room. We were relaxing at the bar, having a few drinks, when Lynne got a text and smiled. She said he had arrived. I started to get up, but she said that she would go get him. As she turned to walk away, she looked back and told me not to leave the bar area until she came back - no matter how long it took.

She had been gone a long time and I was going nuts with worry. At the same time, my poor cock was straining in its cage, almost hurting as it tried to fill with blood. After almost and hour and a half, when I was about to risk Lynne's wrath and go looking for them, they came walking back to the bar. I did notice her hair was a bit mussed and she had changed clothes. She introduced us and leaned over to give me a kiss. As she kissed me, she grabbed my head and kissed me deep, sliding her tongue into my mouth. She tasted salty and odd. It was then that I realized what she had done. As she pulled back she leaned in and whispered into my ear asking how he tasted. I just stared at her. She looked me dead in the eyes and asked me if this was really what I wanted? I stammered out that yes I did. So she asked again "How does he taste?" I stuttered out that he was salty and she just smiled and told me to get used to it. A couple of random people overheard part of the conversation and I saw a wife whisper to her husband. They both looked over and giggled. I was horrified, embarrassed, and humiliated - and more turned on than ever before in my entire life.

After that we sat down and ordered drinks and everything turned normal for a bit. Well, except for the fact that Lynne was sitting next to him, not me, and he kept placing his hand very high up on her inner thigh, stroking her. I could tell it was having an effect on her as well. Her nipples were hard and straining against her top, even though it was over ninety degrees outside. I was sitting and drinking my beer wondering if I had made a mistake when she called my name. As I looked up, she smiled and told me to go to the room and change for dinner. I looked at her confused. Again she told me, "Go to your room and change. I laid your clothes out on your bed for you." As I got up to go, I could see her boyfriend trying not to laugh.

When I walked into my room, I saw a casual dress shirt and slacks laid out on the bed along with a pair of woman's panties. On top of them was a note that read "I thought since you were my little bitch this weekend that you should dress like it." I was flabbergasted! I could not believe that she was doing this. For a moment I thought very hard about bailing out of things. But at the same time the sight of the panties was making my cock strain once again inside the cage she had made me put on. I had asked for this hadn't I? I had been asking her for years to dominate and humiliate me and she had always refused.

Besides, I knew deep inside I could always use the safe word we had agreed on and it would all stop. With my face bright red, flushed with embarrassment and arousal, I slid the little pink panties up and put them on. They barely covered my caged penis. I looked in the mirror and could not believe how ridiculous I looked. I put on my shorts and sport shirt and took another look in the mirror. I was relieved to find that no one would be able to see anything and started to head back to the bar. That's when I heard a noise from next door. Looking at the adjoining room, I saw that both doors had been left cracked open just a little bit.

As I peaked in, I saw her my wife of over twenty years on her knees She made eye contact with me for just a second before looking up and smiling at her boyfriend. She then started working his cock, forcing it down her throat deeper than I thought was possible. She untied her top and let it fall exposing her large sexy tits. She would force herself deep, then come back up and lick the spit off of his cock and balls. Over and over she did this. It was not an ordinary blow job. She was letting him this large Dominican man fuck her face hard and deep. Then she looked up and begged him "Please Papi cum for me, please!" As she begged him, he let loose a huge load all over her tits. That's when she started laughing and told him in Spanish I was watching. He looked over and laughed and said something to her.

She translated that he wanted to know if the little panty boy enjoyed watching a real man use his wife? She then told me that since I was watching without being told I was allowed I would have to clean her up. I said, "Yes, Ms. Lynne" and went to get a towel to clean her up. But when I kneeled in front of her to wipe her clean, she looked at me and asked if she had told me to get a towel? I looked at her not understanding at first. I was very confused. She just continued to stare and arched an eyebrow at me. Suddenly, it dawned on me. She expected me to lick her tits clean. I looked at her, panicked. She just smiled and asked if I really thought she hadn't paid attention to all the stories I had sent her over the years.

"You wanted to be my cuck and sub and this is what they do, isn't it," she asked.

I replied, "Yes, Ms. Lynne," and began to lick her clean.

It was salty and thick and was disgusting but I did as I was told. And something in me let go as I did it. I was honestly happy inside. Not from licking the juice off her, but from the acceptance of being her cuck. Looking in her eyes I could see she was a bit nervous as well. She was acting! This was all for me! I realized that she was going against her nature and acting the part of a cruel femdom wife to make me happy. As I smiled at her, she smiled back. I could see the tension ease out of her. I think she was honestly afraid she had gone too far. She looked me in the eyes and asked if I was okay. I told her that I was very happy. She said that we would have to see if we could change that later. She was right back in character again, but this time she was more at ease with it, like it was becoming another part of her, one she had not realized was there until now.

To be continued...