The Domming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled at the look in Sampson's eyes, cammie was temporarily caught off guard... "I will not watch it Sampson! Never!" She glared... Sampson grabbed her arms hard and forced her down onto the sofa... "You are going to watch this video cammie... And when you are done you are going to give to me what is mine... or you will wish you had... cammie struggled but Sampson was too strong... And knowing she would do this Sampson was prepared... He reached into the bag he had placed there and brought out the handcuffs and deftly cuffed her hands and then the shackles for her feet... a large iron ball was fastened to the shackles... So that she had no hope of leaving the sofa... cammie was alarmed... she had no idea that Sampson owned handcuffs and shackles... Sampson then brought out rope and began to bind her from head to toe so that she could not move... she screamed at him... and he brought out a gag for her mouth... and when cammie was helpless... even her head could not turn in the harness he had placed on her... he turned the video on and she was forced to watch as the woman undressed him and he undressed her... and kissed her nipples and placed clamps on them... and flogged her... and whipped her... and caressed her... and the camera showed as he ate her pussy... and she gave him head... and then he made love to her... and it went on and on and on... cammie went numb inside... and she knew Sampson would never touch her again... it was over between she and Sampson... for two hours she watched them and thevision of it burned in her memory forever as they fondled each other and kissed and made love...

Finally the movie was over... and Sampson came and took cammie and placed her where she could see the bed...

Just then she heard a car outside... she could not see the door... but she could hear a man's voice and a woman's voice talking with Sampson outside... and then they entered... and to her horror she realized it was the same woman who was in the video... She came and stood before cammie and began to take her clothes off... while Sampson and his friend looked on... and then to her horror Sampson walked over to her and pinched her nipples... never taking his eyes off her naked body... like she, cammie, was not even there... the woman reached for his cock and fondled it through his clothes as they began to kiss... and soon they were on the bed making love...

When they were done... The woman got dressed and went and sat down with the man she had came with... Sampson came and took the gag from her mouth... and began to untie her... and remove the harness from her head... and the shackles... and the cuffs...

And when he had finished... cammie slapped him... BIG MISTAKE... Sampson was all over her... tearing her clothes off... he started in on cammie... Forcing her to give to him what was his for the taking... while that man and woman watched... this was not play rape... this was rape...

With firey anger cammie fought Sampson... But it was to no avail... Sampson had his way with her... and when he was done... to her horror she realized that all the while there had been a video camera going... taping the whole scene...

She began to yell at him... she was out of control angry... as Sampson took rope and tied her naked body to the bed... with the camera still rolling... He took the camera and brought it close to her exposed pussy and said... this is mine... forever it is mine... and you will never withhold it from me again... do you understand? And he left the camera there as he went out the door with his friends... leaving cammie all alone...

She heard the car start up... and she wondered if he had left with them... or who had left... Perhaps he had left and she was there at the mercy of that man she did not know and that hateful woman?? She listened intently for something to give her a clue if anyone else was around... and if so... who was it... it seemed an hour had passed... and the camera was still rolling... and she could not help herself... it began to be erotic to her... the thought of a rolling camera taking pictures of her pussy as she lay there helpless to change the situation...

She began to moan... the passion growing inside her... as she began to feel new feelings she had never known were within her... and she wanted pain... pain at her nipples... pain at her cunt... she wanted to feel clamps tightening at both places... she wanted the whip like she had never experienced it... all the anger she had been feeling seemed to be turning into passion like she had never known before... she moaned... and moaned louder... desperately! was anyone out there?!!! She began to scream... moaning and screaming... deciding no one was there... she began to scream the desires of her heart...

She did not see a clock anywhere... she had no idea how long she had lain there tied to the bed... the camera had finally stopped... and to her dismay she realized her cries had been recorded... She wondered who would come and untie her... She wondered if Sampson was gone forever... She wondered many things as she lay there for what seemed like hours before she heard someone coming up the path...

The door opened and it was Sampson... and as mad as she was at him she felt relief that it was him that came through the door...

He came over to the bed and stood there looking intently at her... Handsome and strong he stood there... gazing at her naked body... and she could not help herself... a slight moan escaped her lips... he looked at her and it seemed he knew what she wanted from him... what she needed... he leaned toward her and burying his mouth in her... bit her clit.. bit it hard... she screamed in pain and passion... then raising up he looked at her laying there helpless and shucking his clothes he was all over her... he reached for a clamp and placed it on her clit and increased the pressure... making her scream... he bit first one nipple and then the other... hard... as her hips started to move with passion and desire... he brought out the whip and brought it down on her cunt...

And her breasts... lightly at first and then harder working her into a frenzy... he stopped... and began to caress her... and kiss her all over... talking in soft loving tones... telling her how beautiful she was... he took the clamp from her clit... And placing clamps on her nipples... he began to eat her pussy... she could feel his teeth and loved the pain... she did not know how long he continued to inflict the pain but she felt herself going into a wonderful euphoria... and she loved it... she never wanted to leave...

The next morning dawned bright and beautiful and to the smell of bacon and eggs... Sampson was approaching the bed with a tray... cammie was getting breakfast in bed...

He told her how much he loved her... and wanted her... and she forgot breakfast as he began kissing her... making her moan with desire... She felt the pain and soreness on her nipples as he touched her there... and in her cunt as he entered her... but she loved it...

And when they were done... and they had eaten... Sampson told her he had an assignment for her...

He tied her to the bed... And he placed a small TV –VCR on the kitchen counter that faced into the room toward the bed... he put a video in it... and told her to watch it... he told her she would be required to watch it every day for a week... that was her assignment... until her mind became convinced that he was her Master... and she was to never play games with him again...

With that he turned the video on and left the cabin...

She lay there and watched as he made love to another woman... and as she fought him and he raped her and tied her to the bed... she watched as she transformed into this other person wanting pain.. she watched the whole thing... and knew it would be her lot to watch it ever after each time she got a little out of line... and the feeling came over her of being completely and totally dommed...

It was erotic to her... She knew she had been transformed into a true slave... The weekend had been a success not only for Sampson but for her as well... and he was right it was a weekend she would never forget... nor would she want to...

(And that is the story of how Sampson dommed cammie... )

12