The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers

“Yes, Baby, Ohhh Yes!! Yesss!! More!! More, Baby!! Do it! Do it!” she chanted as her hand continued to milk the cream from him. She wasn’t acting. She loved doing this kind of stuff, especially with over eager kids like J.

He continued to jack his ass off the couch, shuddering and crying, squeezing out the last few drops which now ran down Rachel’s pumping fingers. She wiggled his flaccid cock back and forth vigorously to dislodge the last bits of semen from him, and before he had time to even catch his breath, she pounced, rolling on top of him, spreading her thighs to grip his leg. She reached for his throat with her white teeth.

She paused only to shoot me a chilling look over her shoulder--desperate, famished, wild--and snapped, “Towel! Get me that fucking towel!”

I jumped out of my own erotic stupor, startled at how fast she had moved, and saw that she’d put a white bath towel on the coffee table, neatly folded. I grabbed it and handed it to her and she snatched it from my hand, quickly wiped the boy’s semen from her hands, then bunched it up against his throat. The kid didn’t have time to even realize what was happening, still lost in the tail end of his come. Rachel worked with amazing precision, like a surgeon at the critical moment.

In less time than it takes to tell, she put one hand under J’s chin and pushed his head up and to the side, making him grunt. She probed his exposed throat with her tongue, then mercifully used the towel to cover what her open and hungry mouth and teeth did next so I didn't get to see. All I know is that she used her teeth. She used her fucking teeth.

I saw her jaw muscles work, and J, who was still panting from the exertion of his ejaculation suddenly winced violently and cried out in pain “No! Aggghhh!!”

And that was that.

I heard the sounds Rachel made as she drank the kid’s blood, the moans and sharp cries he uttered as she used her unearthly strength to keep his head pinned against the wall, his throat stretched and exposed to her lips. He raised both his hands as if he were going to try and push her away, but he seemed uncertain. He balled his hands into fists and just kept them there trembling as Rachel fed on his blood.

It was like a nightmare but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, locked in an embrace more intimate than sex. Rachel’s whole body trembled with the force of her sucking as she shoved her face hard against the boy. She twisted and turned in her lurid hunger, causing her robe to climb her thighs. It had already fallen open on top, and I knew her huge breasts must be mashed tightly against feebly struggling boy. She growled, she cried, she made the satisfied sounds of a baby suckling at his mother’s breast.

My cock was painfully erect now as I watched them with wide and hungry eyes, horrified and impossibly excited by what I saw before me. This was not the Rachel I knew. She was desperate, hot, and incredibly strong and amazingly cruel.

My blood was hot. I wanted her. I wanted her back.

I stood up very deliberately and undid my pants. As they continued to thrash on the sofa, I took off my shirt, stripped of my shoes and socks and peeled my clothes down my legs.

The kid had stopped screaming, stopped struggling altogether, and only made weak intermittent whimpering sounds as Rachel fed from him. He didn’t flinch as I stepped between their legs like a sleepwalker, my eyes intent on Rachel's back.

I took the hem of her flimsy robe and pulled it up, exposing the tops of her thighs, the bare flesh, her lovely ass. Her sex was wet, gleaming. The kid’s rumpled pants were stained from her lascivious discharge. I smelled her arousal, mingled with the scent of the Kid’s fear and his own blood and semen. I touched her dripping sex and she screamed, her voice muffled by the towel pressed against her mouth and the kid’s throat. I didn’t know if she was warning me or welcoming me, and I didn’t care.

“I’ve got to fuck you, Rachel.” I said in a voice choked with passion. “I’m going to fuck you in the ass while you suck his blood!”

She screamed again, again indecipherable. But her hips pushed up into the air, presenting herself to me like a bitch in heat. I scooped up some of the juice that ran from her hot pussy and smeared it over her exposed anus. I needed no lubrication on my cock, as I was streaming with precum. It dribbled like urine from the head of my prick in a steady stream. Soon I was glistening wet.

“Rachel, Rachel, Rachel! Oh, Fuck, Rachel!” I chanted like a zombie as I positioned myself, lowering my cock slightly. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, causing her to squeal. I saw my target. I pushed the head of my steel hard tool against it. I leaned my weight against her.

“AAAAGGGHHHH!! Yes!” she screamed, raising her head from her bloody feast. “Yes!! Fuck my ass!! Fuck me hard!! Shove it into me! Make me feel it!”

I tried to be gentle although she wanted no part of that. As my cock head popped into the tight ring of muscle that guarded the entrance to her body she rammed her hips back at me with unexpected masochistic fury, wanting to take all of me, now, into the furthest depths of her hungry body.

“Oh, Fuckkkk!” she wailed, dropping her head as I slid into her tight stricture. Blood streamed from her mouth from her feed, and I saw more blood still pulsing from the raw wound in J’s throat. She bared her bloody teeth and screamed again as I rocked home and stood rigid and unmoving inside her, my heavy balls brushing against her vagina.

“Finish him, you bitch! Finish him!” I growled, for she seemed to have lost all interest in her blood feast. But at my urging she again went to her feed, moaning with delight, sucking up his life’s fluid.

I felt her open up to me, her muscles relax slightly. Within her body, nerves rarely used screamed a signal to her mind, telling her of this cruel invader and his rampage of pain and pleasure, and she babbled a string of incoherent words and nonsense, first sucking at the boy’s throat, then kissing it as if her lips were at my mouth.

Inside she was tight and soft and hot and all mine. I possessed her body completely, and she gave herself to me, half beside herself with delirious lust.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Fuck my ass! My Lover! My Master! Take me! Take your whore!” she babbled through her bloody lips.

Her words enflamed me. I could no longer hold myself back.

Pulling myself from the tight clutch of her ass I poised like a diver and then plunged back into her, making her scream again. I thrust into her again, knowing that I myself couldn’t stand this incredible pleasure much longer. My cock throbbed within her and she returned the favor by gripping me tightly with her internal muscles.

I reached beneath her, feverishly seeking to dip my fingers into her sweet treasure, to plunder her sex, to torment her swollen clitoris. I wanted her to come. More than anything I have ever wanted I wanted to hear my sweet vampire-goddess lover-slave scream out her ecstasy and surrender on my impaling cock as I poured my come into the most secret depths of her being.

“Oh God, I’m in your ass so deep!” I moaned, reaching beneath her to fill my hand with her quivering, heavy breast meat, squeezing it mindlessly, loving the feel, “So fucking deep! I’m going to come in you so hard my Lover, My fucking Darling! Is it good? Do you feel me? Getting bigger? Is it good?”

“Oh Goddd!” she wailed, her eyes squeezed tight, “It’s so good! So fucking good!! In my ass!! Oh you sweet motherfucker! Take me! Take me! I’m going to come!”

”Yes, Baby! Yes! Yes!! Come with me! Come with me you sweet fucking bitch! Come for me Rachel! Now! Now!”

“Oh pleasssssseee!” her voice rose to an ear splitting screech as I felt her lose it beneath me, her ass bucking against me as he pussy spasmed beneath my probing fingers. She hollowed her back, pressed her buttocks back at me with her amazing strength, and her ass squeezed me tight, holding me prisoner while her come rocketed through her body, tearing her apart in a maelstrom of emotions.

I felt my passion boil up from my toes, propelled by jarring contractions in muscles I’d never felt before. Overwhelmed, I howled like a banshee as the load of burning gism rocketed through my swollen penis and exploded deep, deep in her quivering belly.

She knelt beneath me, sweet body wracked by sobs of disbelief as she squealed breathlessly. “Oh Baby! Baby! Baby! I feel you inside me! So hot! Oh my God! Fill me up! Split me open! Kill me with your fucking cock!! I love it! I love it! Oh you fucking bastard! PLeaseee!”

With my eyes stretched in sightless amazement I stood there a prisoner of the shattering pleasure of my own orgasm, pumping bolt after bolt of delicious release into her quivering ass. Out of my mind with pleasure all I could do was call her name over and over. “Rachel! Rachel! Rachel! Oh God, Rachellllll!”

Her legs collapsed and she fell moaning, twitching, carrying me with her, locked in the tight embrace of her ass, my prick spewing out the last remains of my overpowering climax. I blindly kissed her hair, her back, her face, until I tasted the kid's blood smeared around her mouth and then I stopped. I pulled my flaccid cock out of her and staggered back into the chair.

Rachel threw her hair back with a regal toss of her head and looked me in the eye. She was sitting on the floor leaning on one arm, her robe open, her body as sexually charged and voluptuously desirable as any woman I've ever seen, and she looked at me with a combination of satisfaction and gnawing hunger that made me want her and loathe her in equal amounts.

She took care of the kid while I cleaned up. I didn't want to see his neck, see what she'd done to him, so she cleaned him off and bandaged him up herself, and once he was dressed, Rachel poured whisky all over him to make him smell like he was drunk. We dragged him down to her car and drove him to the bus station. She shoved a fifty in his coat pocket and he was just about conscious enough to stagger out of the car with the help of a good push. Rachel gunned it and we left him there.

On the way back to the apartment Rachel was beside herself with good spirits, laughing, flirting, and grabbing my cock as she drove through the fog, telling me all the things she was going to do to me. But when she leaned over and kissed me I smelled the coppery odor of his blood in her mouth and it made me sick.

I'd like to tell you that I was so sick that I left her in disgust that night and never saw her again but I didn't. The fact was, that after we both had a couple of beers she didn't smell like blood anymore, and she gave me some of the best sex of my life that night.

Still, when the power of my desire finally wore off I kissed her goodbye and left, told her I'd see her next week and I never went back. She e-mailed me a couple of times, but I didn't answer. I think she knows what happened to me, and she never insisted, never complained. Nor did she ever apologize or make excuses.

For a while I spent a lot of time thinking about how you would open someone's neck with your teeth, for Rachel's teeth were no different than anyone else's, but I never came up with anything that I cared to think about, and so I stopped.

I guess someone else finds her donors now.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers
12