The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing against them, bearing down. Another slap against her cheek--a warning. She again has no choice but to allow his examination...

The fingers recede, only to be replaced with something firm. She thinks it is his cock and struggle to get away, never having been penetrated in such an intimate, rough way. No. A very realistic toy. Her face getting as red now as her behind...

She feels her hair pulled back, his hand wrapping around its length, tugging her head backwards, as his elbow presses her deeper into the bench. This has the strange outcome of allowing the toy to move more

deeply into her. She tries to relax, letting it invade her until the base is reached. Her head falls forward, the depth and size of the toy splitting her open and taking her breath away.

Standing nearby, Mason rests his gloved hand on the small of her back, letting her get used to the implement now deep inside. Briefly. Ravenna has barely caught a breath when the sting of the leather strap cuts through her. Grabbing a jumble of hair, yanking back he slaps her ass again and again and again, the toy forced deeper with each blow. Spanking her hard, the force of each blow rubs her engorged, enraged clit against the smooth bench. Her knees, already weak from the blistering of the paddle, buckle, compressing her stomach against the bench. A pause, his hands work their way in between her legs to explore the sopping wetness of her folds, her lips spread easily at his touch. Ravenna feels herself repositioned and the spanking commences anew...

She's at her limit, mentally and physically. Her lips quiver, she stifles a cry until it becomes too much to bear and she cries outloud, screaming as the pain comes from deep within her. In the course of his punishment, the toy buried painfully deep, legs and arms weak she hears his voice and three simple words: "let yourself go..." The same three words he whispered as he left her dumbstruck in the coffee-shop.

Let yourself go. The pain, the agony, the desire she feels all crash together inside of her, in the deepest well of her being. This is no session of slap and tickle, which she had tried so often in vain to get her spouse to enjoy. His gloved hand, hard against her ass breaks her very soul open, allowing Ravenna a way to finally step over the edge and off the cliff...

It's over in an exquisite instant, the shocking waves of orgasm convulsing her shoulders, she bucks against the bench, the spanking driving her release deeper. Ravenna's entire body tingles with sensation. She cries out a final time and goes limp in the bonds. She see stars and all goes dark...

[R1]YES YES YES Perfect!!!! the names kicked its ass and tied it all together

[R2]I know what you are meaning here, but I think it might help for flow if you elaborated on stood up because each time I read it for a brief second I had the suit standing in the closet, how about "abandoned, Stood up like a blind date"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

She'll Beg There's something unexpected in the woods.in NonHuman
Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 01 College student gets abducted by the demon of lust.in NonHuman
First Time Abduction, but with a slightly romantic edge.in BDSM
Secretarial Training Your new boss gives you special "training."in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken by Lion A woman craves to be taken 'against her will'.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories