The Door

Story Info
22-year-old girl falls for a 60-year-old Casanova.
4.5k words
4.45
46.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is funny when you start a new job where you are one of the few females and you are the youngest female, it makes the job much more exciting. Of course you have to play it safe the first couple of weeks, making sure not to wear any revealing clothes to upset the other women, especially the older ones, in the office. But then you start to wear a blouse that dips just a little more in the front, revealing just a little. Then the skirts get just a little shorter. It is so funny to watch the men start hanging around your desk.

I just started working for a stockbrokerage firm a few weeks ago and I am in charge of making sure the brokers' clients pay for their stock transactions. This means handing out slips of papers to let them know when money is about due or is overdue. I slip the papers into their cubbyholes and if there is a problem they come to me. You would be amazed at how, the shorter my skirts get, the more "problems" there are.

The thing is, though, that I love older guys. There is one man in the office who has to be at least twenty or twenty -five years older than my twenty-two years of age. He is very attractive and was single for a long time. He had quite a reputation when he was single, from what I understand. A girlfriend of mine, Tammy, saw him one time, when we were out at a bar, and told me that Tom, that is his name Tom Henry, had dated his mother right after her divorce and she could hear the screams of ecstasy coming from her mother's bedroom on many nights. She also overheard her mother on the phone, telling her girlfriends about his magnificent mouth. Evidently Tom Hanks was an expert in the art of cunnilingus.

Given the fact that I already had a thing for older men, and given that I worked with this guy, that made him even more intriguing for me. But all of the guys would hang around my desk like panting dogs, except for Mr. Hanks. He wouldn't so much as look at me.

Then I found out that Mr. Hanks had just recently gotten married. After years out in the dating arena and bar scene, he had hung up his guns and decided to become domesticated. I was so distraught when I learned this news that I finally gave in to the constant pestering of Peter, one of the younger brokers in the office, to go out with him for a drink.

Peter was twenty-five years old and a relatively new broker. I could tell he always got nervous when one of the more senior brokers walked by my desk when he was talking to me. There is a window that separates me from the herd, so the brokers always have to talk through the hole in the glass.

One thing I love to do is tease men. I know that they find me attractive. I found this out when I was thirteen years old but didn't lose my virginity until I was fifteen. It makes me so hot to expose myself to men and watch them get excited. The problem is that they get too excited and by the time that we get down to the main event, they last about three minutes. It's such a disappointment.

I hate to wear panties. I love the feeling of the breeze blowing up my skirt to my exposed skin. Obviously I have to wear panties at work, but occasionally I will slip them off before going in to one of the broker's offices. I will sit there and cross and uncross my legs, never really giving them a good view of the hidden treasure.

I decided to slip my panties off before going out for drinks with Peter. It's not that I necessarily had the intention of having sex with Peter, but it was just that I loved being around all those people in the bar, feeling, almost naked. I also get a perverse sensation of feeling the cool material of the chair I am sitting on against my bare ass.

Peter was trying to be so charming, but he was trying too hard. There was an a man, he looked to be about forty-five or fifty, at the bar. He kept glancing my way and when Peter would go to the bathroom, which he did a lot, I wasn't sure if he was doing cocaine or masturbating, anyway I would cross my legs under the table, exposing my neatly trimmed pussy for a second or two. I know he was too far away to see that I wasn't wearing any panties but the fact that I knew was enough to get me wet.

When the man went to leave the bar, I uncrossed my legs very slowly and knew that he got a wonderful view as his eyes almost left their sockets. The lust that filled his eyes was unbelievable. His whole face took on a look that made me almost have an orgasm on the spot.

"Just wanted to stop and tell you that you have one beautiful woman here," the stranger said to Peter.

"Uh,..uh, thanks, sir," Peter mumbled.

"Can I buy you two a drink?" the stranger asked.

He looked at me with that knowing look and I wanted to put my hand between my legs and finger myself to an orgasm, but I didn't.

"Sure," I answered before Peter could decline.

The stranger sat down in the chair next to me and was not shy about pulling his chair as close to me as he could. He looked at Peter for a reaction but Peter said nothing.

"My name is Dick," he said looking at me. "My friends call me big Dick."

As turned on as I had been getting, I suddenly was turned off but this bragger. His dick was probably two inches long. But then he brazenly put his hand on my thigh and ran it up under my skirt.

I wanted to pull it away, but I was frozen. I could hear him saying something to Peter but there was a ringing in my ears. Peter said something back to him, but again I could hear nothing. I felt Dick's hand snake up to the lips of my vagina which were now flowing. He stabbed a finger into me. He wasn't gentle at all and his fingers were calloused. I wanted to scream at him but I didn't, instead I had an orgasm.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

"Huh?" I managed.

"You're all red and you're breathing so funny."

I could see Dick smiling and I hated him even more for that. His finger was still inside me and was moving in and out. I got control of the situation and stood up. He pulled his hand quickly back.

"I do feel rather funny," I said, "I am going to go throw some water on my face."

I made my way to the restroom and there was a line. I felt dizzy so I stepped out through the back door. There were two guys around my age smoking and talking. They looked at me when I came out and tried to strike up a conversation. I ignored them and walked along the darkened alley until I was out of view. I put my hand beneath my skirt and caressed the insides of my slick thighs, wet from the juices that had been running down my leg. I knew that I could cum quickly and wanted to savor the moment.

When I looked up the alley I could see the two smokers straining under the glare of the bare light bulb to see where I had gone. Could they see me? The idea that they might be able to made me that much more excited.

I slowly inserted a finger into my vagina and gently massaged my swollen clitoris. Electric shocks ran through me like a current. I rubbed a little firmer and inserted the finger a bit deeper. The eyes of the two smokers were still looking my way. A loud groan escaped my lips. The two smokers started walking my way. The excitement in me climbed to a feverish pitch. I knew I should stop before they got there but I couldn't.

I stuck two fingers inside me and spread my legs even further. There was no doubt they could see me now.

"Hey baby," one of them shouted, "you need some help with that?"

It hit me like a sack of bricks. Lights went off in my brain and I screamed. They were four feet away when I dropped my skirt, turned and walked down the alley. I feared they would run to catch me, but instead they just yelled after me.

"Where you going? Come back."

If they had caught me I knew that I would have let them do what they wanted. I was in such a weakened state of mind. I was so damn horny.

I went in through the front door of the bar and saw Peter and Dick sitting at the table. I stood by the table and refused to sit.

"I am not feeling so well," I said looking at Peter, "I'd like to go."

"Uh, sure," Peter said.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the disappointment on Dick's face.

"Why don't I order us something to eat?" Dick tried.

"No, I don't want to throw up all over you," I said, looking directly into Dick's eyes.

The lustful look he had earlier displayed turned to a look of complete dejection. Peter paid the tab and we left. We drove to my apartment in silence only listening to the music on the radio. I was sure that Peter thought that he had done something wrong. Although I wasn't very attracted to Peter, I felt sorry for him. I almost felt like giving him a pity fuck, but only almost.

I didn't invite him but allowed him to kiss me outside my door. I felt his hand on my ass and he must have felt that I was not wearing any panties. He slipped it under my skirt and I allowed him to confirm the fact. When he reached my leaking pussy, I felt him stiffen in shock. I broke off the kiss and said goodnight quickly. I slipped inside the door and closed it before he came out of shock. When I peeked out the spy hole of the door, I could see him standing there with his mouth open. I almost laughed but felt sorry for him. I waited for him to knock on the door and I tried to decide what I would do if he did.

My hand slid under my skirt and I started gently massaging my clit as I looked at Peter's dumbfounded expression.

"Go ahead, knock on the door," I thought as I moved the finger rapidly over my clit.

"Come on," I thought again, "knock on the door. Be persistent and I will let you fuck me," I thought.

The lewd thought got me more excited but Peter only stood there. He finally walked away just as I was so close to having my third orgasm of the night.

I went into the bedroom and got my trusted rabbit friend from out of the drawer. I had paid almost a hundred dollars for this vibrator but it was an incredible mixture of beads and rubber and motors with a clit stimulator and a seven inch portion that was for insertion. I turned it on and slipped it into me. It swirled and purred. I moved it in and out an inch or two, trying to not have the little vibrating clit stimulator leave contact with my clit. I wished so that there was another attachment for the anus. How I would love to have a finger in my ass. How I would love to have Tom Henry's cock in my ass. The last image did it. I came.

My dreams were filled with images of being gangbanged by everyone in the office but Tom Henry. One by one they continued to fuck me as one would lick my clitoris while the other ones would fuck me with their dicks that swirled around and around inside my vagina.

When I awoke the batteries to my rabbit were almost dead and I felt the slow movement of the swirling rabbit head inside my aching vagina. I slowly removed it and walked gingerly to the bathroom. I truly did feel as if I had been gangbanged by every man in the office.

I got dressed, but walking was an effort and wearing underwear was abrasive on my swollen vagina lips. I decided to call in sick, which was truly the case. Of course I did not tell them that the reason for my illness was a sore vagina.

I slept most of the day and didn't even go out to get new batteries for my rabbit. The next day, however, my sexual appetite was back and I dressed to tease, wearing my short black skirt.

At the office, I was surprised to see that Tom Henry actually locked eyes with me when I looked at him, as I usually do.

"How's things at home?" I asked him, teasingly.

He smiled and walked away.

I was amazed. Perhaps things weren't so great at home. This was my opportunity if I wanted to pursue it, which I did. I picked up the phone and dialed his extension.

"Tom Henry," he answered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Call it woman's intuition."

"Don't you have to be a woman to have that?" He laughed

That got me angry. So he thought I was a child.

"Twenty-two is not a woman?" I asked angrily.

"It is to a twenty-two year old boy," he answered.

If I was going to go for it, now was the time.

"You're right, I still have much to learn about being a woman," I said softly, "I guess I need a teacher."

I expected the line to go dead as he hung up on me.

"Maybe you do," I heard instead.

I couldn't believe it. He was being receptive.

"Wow," I lost my composure, "things must be bad at home."

I waited for a response and got none. Eureka. I could feel the moisture between my legs.

"I have to go," I said and hung up the phone.

I looked around and no one was nearby. I reached up and slipped off my panties and stuck them in my desk drawer.

I looked through my paperwork and found a slip of paper with pending business for Tom. I picked it up and walked quickly back to his office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said from the other side.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I walked slowly to the other side of his desk and made a point of getting as close to him as possible as I put the piece of paper down on his desk in front of him. I leaned over, the front of my white, low cut, blouse falling open to allow him full view of the tops of my breasts.

"You have a client who is on House call due tomorrow," I said.

When I looked at him, his eyes were focusing on my breasts. I could feel myself getting wetter and bolder.

"You like?" I asked.

"You have a very nice body and you know it," he said.

I was shocked. I wanted to pull down his zipper and jump on his lap right there, but instead I maintained my composure for the moment.

"What about this house call?" I said, matter of fact.

"My client will meet it tomorrow," he said.

I turned and walked over to the chair that was directly in front of his desk. When I sat down I crossed by legs very slowly, allowing him a full view of the trimmed treasure that I so desperately wanted to give him.

"Did you come to work wearing no panties, or did you remove them before you came into my office?" he asked so calmly.

I was shocked again, but his calm manner was making me hotter.

"My you are a different person, aren't you," I said.

"Ignoring the question?" he said.

"Actually I took them off before I came in here," I said, and in so doing uncrossed my legs and let them spread open to his gaze. I was sure he could see the juices running down my thighs and onto his black leather chair.

"Why did you do that? To tease me?" he asked.

"Don't you like to be teased?" I asked, smiling seductively.

"Sure, if I think it's going somewhere," he said.

My heart was pounding.

"Where would you like it to go?" I asked, opening my legs further to his gaze.

"If we didn't work together I would like it to go much further," he said.

"Are you afraid?" I asked, dropping my hand to my thigh and slowly started to move it up toward my skirt. My desire to masturbate in front of him was overwhelming. As my hand reached under my skirt and I opened my legs his phone rang. I jumped and so did he. Surely he would let the phone ring. We were right at the door of doing it. I was about to explode. If I just touched myself I knew I would have an orgasm.

He answered the phone. I knew he would cut the conversation short so I waited, restraining myself from reaching under my skirt and bringing myself off. He turned his back and continued to talk to the client on the other end of the phone. I got up and left the office. I didn't slam the door behind me but I I almost did.

I went back to my desk and waited for the phone to ring. Surely he was as hot as I was and couldn't wait to continue. Surely the phone would ring at any moment.

The phone rang.

"Hello," I tried to sound calm.

"Hi," Peter said, "I hope I didn't do anything to upset you last night."

"No," I said, annoyed that it was Peter and not Tom.

"Um, I was wondering if you would like to go have some dinner tonight," he continued.

My first reaction was to say yes. At the moment all I could think of was the burning sensation between my legs. I would have taken Peter into the men's room and done him right then. But the rational part of my brain took over.

"Let me call you back," I said.

I went into the bathroom and into one of the stalls. I stroked my thighs and teased the hair around my clit before brushing up against it gently with my index finger. I was so close to cumming and I wanted it to last. I teased my clit, feeling the juices run down my fingers. At last I could hold out no more and I buried two fingers deeply inside me. I plunged them in and out of my sopping tunnel for thirty seconds before the fireworks erupted. I relaxed for a minute before going to the sink and washing my hands. I went back to my desk, called Peter and told him I was thankful for the invitation but that I would take a rain check. He was disappointed. I decided not to tease Peter any further and besides in a moment of horny weakness I might just fuck him, imagining the entire time that Tom was doing me in his place.

Tom Hanks walked by my desk several times but I was too disappointed to look at him.

I went home that night and thought of Tom and the events of the day. I got out my rabbit to fulfill what Tom didn't do but was only greeted with the pitiful sound that a vibrator gives when there is only moments of energy left in it. I fell asleep unfulfilled but determined to complete the task that I had started that day.

I wore a sexy pink blouse that plunged in the front. I feared that I would get a lecture for wearing it, but chanced it just the same.

The result of my attire was overwhelming. When Tom came into work, there were three brokers at the window trying to get a glimpse of my assets. I made a point of bending forward just as Tom approached so that he could see what he had missed out on. He ignored this and went to his office.

I decided to confront him head on. I went into Tom's office and sat down in the chair directly in front of him as I had done the previous day. The nervousness of the moment overcame the erotic feeling I had in the déjà vu feelings I was having. Although I wanted to open my legs and show him that I was again, without panties, I kept my knees tightly pressed together.

"Did I offend you yesterday?" I asked in my most businesslike tone.

"What?" He actually screamed, "you have got to be kidding."

I was relieved to see him smile.

I relaxed my legs, allowing the gray skirt to ride up an inch on my thighs. I opened my legs a bit to allow him to see that I was ready to start where we had left off.

"I was worried because you ignored me the rest of the day," I said.

"Miscommunication," he said, "I didn'tt want to take this somewhere you did not intend for it to go."

I smiled, opened my legs wider and slipped my hand up my naked thigh to the my vagina that lay exposed to his view.

"Wait," he said, as he stood and went to the door. He locked it and went back to his desk. He picked up his phone and called a number.

"I am on an important call on my cell phone, Hold my calls until I call you back."

I smiled and hiked my skirt even higher on my hips. I could feel the juices running down my thighs. I ran my hand over the wetness, brushing my vagina lips as I did.

"You want me to do this?" I said between gasps of air.

"Yes," he said calmly, "finger yourself for me."

I closed my eyes and inserted my finger into my pussy. This was playing out just as I had pictured it so many times when I masturbated. The orgasm was right there but I kept it at bay, stopping the fucking motions with my fingers when I got too close.

"You like watching me fuck myself?" I said, the sound of this was overwhelming and my fingers, as if having a mind of their own, plunged into my dark wet tunnel with reckless abandon.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. His eyes were filled with lust.

"You want to eat me, don't you?" I said, the first jolt of my orgasm flickering in my brain.

12