The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he said.

"Eat me," I said, my voice taking on a tone of dominance.

Tom came over to where I was and knelt before me. My fingers were moving quickly now and I knew that I was seconds away from a mind blowing orgasm but Tom removed my fingers. He then inserted two of his own fingers into me. He then lowered his mouth to my pussy and his tongue flicked my clit. I couldn't get my breath as his fingers curled inside me and massaged my G-spot. Electric shocks were going through me like I had never experienced before. I could feel my body thrashing about on the chair but I had no control. The orgasm was more intense than any I had ever experienced in the past.

I always have to rest a minute after an orgasm especially one so intense but I felt Tom's finger inching it's way up the crack of my ass. The feelings of lust crept back as his finger inched it's way up my anus and the fingers of his other hand continued to plunge into me, massaging my G-spot and his mouth worked miracles on my clitoris.

I sat up and looked down at him. I had never felt so totally overwhelmed with sex before. I wanted to devour this man, although it felt as if the opposite was happening. I pushed my pussy hard against his mouth and the feeling that had felt so far away just a moment ago started approaching rapidly. I pushed my face harder against Tom's face and closed my eyes. I felt Tom insert a second finger into my ass. My mouth flew open and I screamed, but no sound came from my mouth. He pushed the fingers further into my ass and I felt I was losing consciousness. Volts of electricity shot through my body. The lights started to fade and images blurred.

When I floated back to earth, I saw Tom looking up at me.

"That was.....that was...." I said between gasps of air, but I couldn't get the words out.

Then I realized that my poor Tom had not had not had satisfaction. He had given me such exquisite pleasure but he had not had any for himself.

"But, you," I said, "let me do you."

Tom stood up and unzipped his pants. His penis was average in size but beautiful. I had never wanted to suck anything so much in my entire life. I could not wait to feel his juice shooting into my mouth.

He pumped six or seven times into my mouth before I tasted the first salty sweet spurts of seed shoot against the back of my mouth. A second spurt and a third spurt came and I could not contain the fluid in my mouth. I felt some of it slip between my lips and fall on my bare chest.

I stuck two fingers back into my warm vagina and slowly pushed them in and out as I sucked the juices off of his spent penis. Finally he pulled out of my mouth, looked down at me and stuffed the slab of flesh into his pants.

"Am I dismissed?" I said as seductively as I could.

"Enough for one day, no?" he said.

I stood up, stuck my fingers into my wet pussy one last time and walked over to him. I slid them over his lips.

"That's to remember me by for the rest of the day," I said. I turned and walked away with the most satisfying feeling that I had ever had in my entire life.

12