The Door

Story Info
He hid a secret that his wife finds exciting.
2.6k words
4.59
32.5k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sara2play
sara2play
37 Followers

Sara and Michael had a quiet and serene marriage for the past 3 years. Michael was a lawyer in a corporate law firm and Sara was a librarian. They spent holidays at their family's houses. They went on vacations twice a year. They owned a nice house in a suburb of New York City.

Sara went out with her friends, Missy and Claire. Claire was married to a doctor and liked to go to parties. When Sara and Claire were in college together, Claire was a slut and loved to admit that to anyone who asked. Missy was in love since high school and had three children and 12 years of marriage before her 30th birthday. The ladies ordered drinks and by the 3rd round, Claire asked, "Has anyone else experienced a slump in the bedroom department. Derek has barely enough energy to kiss me when he gets home from the hospital. I'm thinking of taking a lover." She was matter of fact about her decision and Sara's eyebrow shot upwards.

Missy just groaned and said, "Claire, with marriage comes times when sex just isn't a priority. Wait until you have children and a mortgage. Sex is a privilege, something for special occasions."

Sara's cheeks grew red when they both looked at her. She sipped her Cosmopolitan and shrugged her shoulders. "Michael likes sex on Saturdays."

"Every Saturday?" Missy asked surprised.

Sara didn't like to talk about her sex life. It made her embarrassed, even though, she enjoyed making love to Michael. He was a patient and passionate lover but lately Sara noticed he would skip a Saturday and it had dwindled down to twice a month. Something was missing but Sara didn't know what it was.

The next day Sara was doing some spring cleaning in the garage. She had thrown away a lot of stuff. She was looking at his tool shelves just as a little breeze moved the poster behind the shelves. It revealed a door handle. She stared at the handle for a long while. In the four years she had lived with Michael, she rarely stayed but moments in the garage. What was the door leading to?

She moved the metal shelves and pulled down the poster. She turned the knob of the door and it was locked. She pulled on the knob over and over but it would not budge. Frowning she went and searched through the drawers where he kept small things like nut and bolts. She didn't find a key.

Later that evening Michael came home from his golf trip. He went immediately up to the shower. Sara went to the door of the bathroom. Her heart started to beat faster but she swallowed that fear and opened the door, just as Michael was stepping out of the shower.

He was a beautiful man with olive complexion, rich dark eyes and thick brown hair. He was tall with a muscular build and a beautiful cock that was standing out as she stepped into the steamy room.

"Sara," he said softly in that silky voice of his. His voice got silkier when he was horny.

Sara asked, "What are you hiding in the garage?"

Michael blinked and stared into her dark blue eyes. "I don't know what you mean."

"The locked door in the garage?" she asked and noticed his face growing pink. His erection grew softer and he looked away.

"Please tell me, Michael," Sara asked, fearing what secrets he was keeping from her.

"I'll show you," he said simply and then went into the bedroom to dress.

He took her into the garage and opened the door with a key he had stashed under the shelves. He opened the door to a BDSM playroom.

Sara stepped into the room with dark red carpet. It had various paddles, whips, and chains on the wall. A bench, reminding Sara of a workout bench, was in one corner of the room. A long chain was coming down from the ceiling, ending in a pair of hand cuffs. A spreader bar was against the wall. A table of clamps, vibrators and dildos was in one corner with a few masks. A chair on a mat was in the other corner. The room was bathed in dim light as Michael turned the lights to soft. A stereo was in one corner and Michael went to it. He put on soft music and then stood against the wall as he watched her walk around the room.

She went to the table and picked up a pair of handcuffs and a black silk sash. "Do you bring women here?"

"Not since we got together. I was a Dom for a long time before I met you. I never told you because I was afraid of losing you."

Sara noticed the place did have a lot of dust in it like it hadn't been used in a long while. She turned and asked, "Would you teach me to be your slut?"

Michael blinked and a lazy smile played at the corners of his mouth. "Are you teasing, Sara?"

Sara pulled off her t-shirt and unzipped her jeans. She unbuckled her bra and then lifted the sash. She tied it around her eyes and said, "I have felt something missing between us, Michael. I want to change that." She pulled off her bra revealing her swollen nipples. Michael looked at her wet panties and grinned as he stepped up behind her, placing his hands on her trembling shoulders.

"Do you trust me, my love?" he whispered softly against her ear.

She nodded her head and he took her hand, walking her over to the chain dangling from the ceiling. He kissed her wrist and then slipped it into one of the bracelets. Quickly, he repeated. He caressed her body with his fingertips slowly from her wrists down to her breasts, stopping short of touching her nipples and then repeating on the other side. He watched as her breathing quickened and her nipples grew even harder.

He stepped over to the table and gathered a few instruments of pleasure. He placed a tray table next to him and arranged: a couple of pairs of screw clamps, a butt plug, a vibrator, a crop, and a paddle. He would take his time savoring her sweet surrender to him.

"Are you ready to become my sweet slut?" he whispered against her ear.

She nodded her head and he smacked her panty clad bottom with his hand. He grabbed her ponytail and pulled backwards. "Answer me slut when I talk to you," he growled before sinking his teeth gently into her throat. "Do you understand, slut?" he asked as he stepped back to admire his sweet wife standing with her hands in cuffs and her body nearly naked before him.

"Yes," she said with a shaky voice.

He smacked her ass harder this time and said, "Call me Master."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." Sara said turning her face toward his voice.

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm Master's slut," she said huskily, nibbling on her lip.

He pinched her nipple, stretching it between her fingers. "Have you ever dreamed of this, slut?"

Sara's cheeks grew pink down to her breasts. "Yes," she whispered hotly. She felt the sting of his hand again on her ass, even harder leaving a sweet sting. "Yes, Master. Yes, my Master."

He stood behind her, sank his teeth into her neck, sucking as hard as could, while he pinched her nipples, twirling, stretching them ferociously. "Thank you, Master," she breathed, panting softly. "Michael," she moaned. "Oh God, Michael."

He stepped away and looked at his petite ivory skinned wife turn a delectable pink with passion, her panties now nearly see through with wetness as he picked up a pair of clamps. She gasped as he screwed one to her nipple. "Tell me when it hurts, slut."

"It hurts Master" she moaned and he twisted it one more turn. The sweet pain sent dangers of pleasure through her and she craned her neck backwards and moaned as he pulled gently on the chain in between, causing exquisite pressure to pinch the nipple.

Michael walked around her and slipped his hand down her flat stomach and then slowly over her wetness, pressing the ball of his hand against her mons as his fingers slipped beneath the crotch of the panty to touch her silky lips. She nearly buckled beneath him, moaning over and over, "Master."

He whispered softly against her ear, "Tell Master that you want to cum."

"I want to cum, Master."

"Didn't ask right, slut," he said, stepped away and grabbed his paddle. He smacked her bottom. With a loud thwack, he sent heated pain through her that ended as intense pleasure deep inside her cunt. She pulled against the chains and screamed out, "Master, please, Master please."

He yanked her panties down and off her body. Her bottom was bright red and tears were streaming down her cheeks as he grabbed her hair and pulled her into a lusty kiss, tasting the sweetness of her tears in his kiss. He whispered, "If it becomes to intense yell red for me to stop. Do you understand?" He touched her cheek with his knuckles and whispered tenderly, "Is this something that you enjoy or do you want to stop?"

"I love you, Master. I want more, please Master."

He kissed her again and pulled her hips forward to touch his jean clad hips. She grinded against his leg and he fingered her bottom, finally finding her puckered hole as he kissed her fiercely. He massaged it for a few intense moments until he felt her body start to stiffen. "Not yet, sweet slut," he whispered against her ear.

He pulled back and went to his table. He poured lubricate over a butt plug. He pulled open her butt cheeks and pushed in two fingers. He kissed her neck as he fondled her ultra sensitive nipple with one hand and eased his two fingers in and out of her anus. She was moaning and trembling by the time he had the plug all the way in. He stepped back and looked at her. She was straining against the chains, arching her back, biting on her lip, craning her head backwards and panting hard.

He picked up his crop and glided it across her sensitive skin, sending tingle after tingle through her. He cracked it against her bottom sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. She screamed out as he cracked it against one breast then the other. She pulled against the chains as her tears flooded down her face and she whimpered, "Please Master."

"Red?" he whispered, fearing he may have pushed her too far.

"No, Master. Please let me....oh my..." Her body stiffened and he grinned. He stepped up behind her and braced against her as he pulled the plug in and out of her bottom. He unscrewed the clamps and just as she started to shake uncontrollably and she whimpered louder, "Please Master," he said against her ear, "Let go and cum for me."

The intensity of it was so powerful that she nearly fainted as white hot tendrils of passion coiled and snaked through her body with an intensity so powerful that she let go a stream of cum over his fingers, now imbedded in her pussy. After the last contraction, she sank against the chains.

He unclasped her wrists and untied her sash. She blinked at the light and then threw her arms around his neck. He pulled her close to him, smelling her hair, gently kissing her neck. "Thank you, Master."

"Mmmmmm..." he whispered against her ear as she asked, "May I please you, Master."

She took his hand and walked him over to the chair. "May your slut under dress you?"

His dark eyes gleamed with amber flecks as he merely grinned and nodded his head. She unbuttoned his shirt and then laid her hands flat against his chest, slowly tracing circles as she kissed his lips softly. She sank to her knees and he stepped backwards.

She cocked her head and raised her eye brows as he went to a table and picked up a collar with a leash. He went to her and put the collar around her neck and attached the leash to the end. He pulled on the leash and she crawled forward and then looked up as he wound the leash in his hand. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his jeans with his briefs. His hard cock sprang free. She licked her lips as he said, "Beg me."

He pulled on the leash and she looked up with her tongue to her upper lip. She twirled her tongue over her lips and then begged, "May I pleasure you Master with my mouth."

"Suck me, slut," He said as he sat down in the chair.

She opened her mouth and sucked down his cock. She licked up one side and then down the other. She looked up and saw his head back and his mouth open. She sucked him deep into her mouth, sucking him into her throat. She started to piston up and down his cock slowly and then quicker as she felt him tug on her leash. He tugged hard and she looked up. "Sit on me slut!" he growled.

She slowly rose to her feet and with her feet position on both sides, she took his cock in her hand and guided it deep into her throbbing cunt. It slipped deep into her wetness and she gasped as he rested his hands on her bottom, helping her to find the perfect rhythm. He kissed her neck, biting down and then as she arched her back, he nibbled on her ultra sensitive nipples as she let out a scream of pleasure. "Cum!" he growled as he yanked her ponytail and started to stiffen his whole body. She released against him, her body trembling, throbbing around his hard cock. He hugged her close, burying his face into her shoulder as wave after wave of his release shook him, sending his seed deep inside of her.

Spent, he rested his head against her shoulder and she hugged him fiercely. "I love you, Michael."

"Sweet Sara," he whispered looking into her blue eyes. "I should have told you a long time ago. I thought you would freak out and I would lose you."

"Never," she whispered, touching his face tenderly. "I would never leave you, Master. I'm glad I found this door. It has opened so much for us."

"Watch out my slut. I may keep you very busy. Do not fear anything with me. If I push you, please tell me. I want this journey to please you, to enchant your every fantasy. Did you really enjoy this or are you just trying to please me?"

"I enjoyed it, Master," she said looking him straight in the eyes. "Couldn't you tell?" she grinned wickedly.

The next Thursday afternoon with friends, Sara's cell phone rings as the girls order drinks. She flips open her cell and reads the text message. "When you are done, meet me in the garage. Be naked, wet and ready. Love, Master."

Claire looks at Sara and raises her eyebrow at her. "Do you have a lover?"

"What?" Sara exclaims as she puts her cell phone in her purse.

"Who messaged you? Your face is so bright and your eyes are dancing. That is a look of passion on your face."

"Michael."

"You're having an affair with your husband?'

"No my Master."

They all stare at her and Missy giggles but Sara simply sips her drink and thinks of his touch.

sara2play
sara2play
37 Followers