The Door Man

Story Info
Kelly gets to know her door man.
1.9k words
4.08
26.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another long day at work. Kelly slowly walked up the steps to her apartment. "I can't believe that it is already 9 o'clock. Where does my day go?" she thought to herself. Kelly is an executive advertising agent for a large company. Great pay but terrible hours. Kelly started to open the main doors to her apartment complex when the door man opened the door for her.

"Hi, Kelly, long day at work?" Jack, the hunky door man asked as she stepped in the lobby.

"Hi Jack. Yes, the day's just keep getting longer and longer," she replied. "I haven't eatin' dinner yet. I think I am going to go upstairs, change and go out for a quick bite at the cafe on the corner."

Kelly walked over to look in her mailbox to see if she had received anything remotely interesting today. Nothing came today in the mail but some junk.

"Well, see you back down here in a couple of minutes then." Jack said eyeing her body up and down.

"Okay," she said back to him with a big smile.

Jack has had so many fantasies about taking Kelly into his arms and fucking her like mad right there in the middle of the lobby. Kelly was a natural blonde beauty. She was about 5'8 very thin but toned. Her chest was something else. And her wearing the tight shirts with a neckline low enough to see her beautiful cleavage and the mini skirts she wore didn't help his thoughts of her either. He constantly imagined himself burying his face between her tits. Jack then realized that he was in a trance and made himself come back to reality. But after his little fantasy of Kelly he noticed that his cock had stiffened. "We'll fix you later tonight when the tenants are asleep," he said to his aching cock. Jack worked the night shift from 8pm to 4am. And on the weeknights after 11pm the place was usually dead. Pretty boring, so he got the bright idea of bringing in his laptop to look up porn all night long and jerking himself off. He usually sat behind a desk and no one would know what he was up to unless the looked under the desk. But usually people coming in that late at night don't even take notice in him, and just walk on by.

****

Upstairs Kelly threw on a pair of cut off shorts with no panties and a white tank top the kind that doesn't need a bra because it is already built into the shirt. She put on her sandals and headed out. She stopped forgetting that she needed her credit card because she had no cash on her so she went back into her apartment. Kelly went to her bedroom and picked up her card and took a good look at herself in her full length mirror she had attached to her bedroom door. Kelly started to think about Jack and what she wanted to do to him. "God he is gorgeous," she thought. "Sometime I should ask him over and see if he would like to watch a movie with me..." These thoughts trailed through her mind. Then she thought about how hot it would be to fuck him. Kelly was the kind of girl that wanted a guy to fuck her into the most intense orgasms. Thinking about this made her wet and horny. "I have got to get myself off, otherwise I am going to be a terrible mess when I go back downstairs."

Kelly walked over to her dresser and got her 9 inch dildo out and went over to her bed and laid on her back. She undid her shorts and pulled them down and rubbed her clit with her fingers and slowly pushed 3 fingers in her pussy. "Ahhh yes, this is absolutely what I needed after today." She then reached over and rubbed her cunt juices all over the head of the dildo and then pushed it deep within her hot box. After Kelly was done fucking herself, she cleaned up and put her clothes back on. "Now I am really hungry," she smiled to herself.

****

Jack was reading the newspaper when he heard the ding of the elevator door open. He looked up and saw Kelly. His cock started to stir in his uniform pants. He must have been looking at her too long because her voice interrupted his thoughts.

".....Jack...." Kelly said pleased to find that he thought she was so attractive. Kelly looked over his shoulder to see what he was reading. It was something about stocks. She reached out and touched his shoulder and said I will be back in about an hour. She then looked down from the paper and saw his hard-on through his pants. "Better take care of that before you explode in your pants," she said seductively.

Jack started to turn 3 shades of red. "I will Ms...er...I mean Kelly." He was so stunned by what she had just said to him he was speechless.

Jack watched as Kelly left the building. "Okay I have an hour to get my rocks off before she comes back, and I don't have a choice I was about to cum in my pants when she told me to take care of it" he told himself while unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard 10" cock. Jack closed his eyes and started to pump his load when he heard the door open. "Shit." It was Mrs. Miller from the 10th floor. "Hi, Betsy, how was your evening?" he asked hiding his erection under the desk.

"It was fine, Jack. Goodnight," she replied snobbishly.

"Some people are assholes," he thought as he started jerking himself off. Then he heard the door opened again. "damn can't a guy get himself off?" he started to get angry when he opened his eyes and saw Kelly standing there. His eyes widened and yet again he blushed. "W-Why are you back so quickly? Isn't the cafe open until like 11 pm?" he asked.

"Jack, it is eleven. I walked down there and they were turning off the lights as I walked passed the window. I forgot that they closed early on weeknights," she said walking over to the desk. "What are you doing?" She saw that his hand was under the desk and he wasn't moving it. She knew exactly what he was doing and it made her so fucking hot.

"Well, you told me to take care of myself...And I was....am...whatever."

"Can I see?"

Jack's eyes lit up and shook his head yes. He has waited for this moment forever.

When Kelly came over behind him he spun around showing her his hard cock.

Kelly immediately as almost an instinct went down on her knees and started sucking his cock. She wrapped her lips around his cock and went at it. She sucked like she had sucked thousands of cocks before. She licked the head in small circles causing Jack to moan loudly. She played and kissed his nuts. "God, your big, Jack!"

Jack ran his hands up and down her back and grabbed her hair as he was about to shoot his load.

"I want your cum," Kelly begged.

"AAHHHHH yes. SWALLOW, SWALLOW!" he told her firmly.

Kelly swallowed every last drop of his cum. Some dripped out of her mouth and dropped on her tank top. Kelly didn't even think twice and she took her top off. Then Kelly sat on top of Jack and let him play with her tits. "Oh yes.." she moaned.

Jack's fantasy was coming true. He buried his face between her 36 C tits. Jack took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard on it till it stood out and then took the other on in his mouth and sucked it hard too. He pinched and twisted her nipples and as he was playing with her his cock hardened again.

Kelly felt his growing cock and she got up and removed her shorts. Revealing her shaved pussy.

Jack picked her up and laid her across the desk her head was facing the door. And anyone walking by that late at night would see perfectly clear what was going on. This made Jack even harder than before. Jack lifted Kelly's legs up and wasted no time before shoving his face in her sweet cunt. He sucked and licked her pussy. Then putting his fingers in her cunt fucking her with his fingers. Kelly started wiggling and screaming, didn't care if anyone heard, and Kelly's juices just flowed all over his face and fingers. After Kelly's orgasm subsided and Jack was done fucking her with his tongue he looked up to see someone walking up to the door.

"Fuck, Kelly, get down under my desk." he pushed her down. While under his desk Kelly played with his balls and sucked on them.

It was hard for Jack to keep a straight face when he saw it was one of his friends coming in the door. Kevin was his friends name and he lived in the building too. But over time Kevin and Jack had become pretty good friends.

"Hey Jacko! What's new tonight on the internet? Any hot fucking chicks?" Kevin asked.

"Whoa you almost gave me a heart attack walking up here, Kev!" Jack said moaning at the same time. "No there is no internet action tonight just the real fucking thing!"

Kevin's cock got hard as Jack told Kelly to come out from under the desk. "Wow you are hot!" he exclaimed.

Kelly came over and kissed him hard on the lips pushing her tongue deep in his mouth. Kevin responded by playing with her tits and then fucking her cunt with his fingers. "God this girl is wetter than shit!"

Kelly moaned as he finger fucked her. She moved her way down to his pants and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He was just as big as Jack but thicker. Much thicker. Jack stood up and took Kelly by the hips and pushed his cock all the way in her cunt. Pumping her hard and with long strokes. Kelly was screaming with all of the orgasms she was having. She was so turned on by the two studs. Jack then unloaded his weapon deep in her box. Jack pulled out and let Kevin have his turn. Kevin laid down on the desk and Kelly mounted him giving her complete control of his massive cock. Kelly got a little frightened when looking at his huge member. "I won't bite, Kelly." Kevin said.

Kelly was so hot she just mounted him and went at it like there was no tomorrow. Kelly screamed again with another orgasm her pussy juices spilling all around Kevin's cock. Jack went around and played with her tits and rubbed his own cock which to his surprise was growing AGAIN. Kelly slowed her pace as Jack went behind her and lubed his cock up and stuffed her ass with his cock. Kelly wasn't an anal virgin. She loved the feeling of two cocks in her. That sent her over the edge one more time. "GOD I need your cum!!" She yelled.

The guys fucked her hard and like on swift move they all came together. Kevin filling her swollen pussy with cum and Jack cumming in her ass.

It was getting late and Kelly was tired. She didn't even put her clothes back on and went back to her apartment. And while in the elevator Kevin fucked her again cumming all over her tits. She got out at her floor and kissed Kevin bye. Kelly wobbled back to her apartment and fell asleep on her couch naked with the biggest feeling of satisfaction on her face.

---the end---for now!