The Door Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

When she pulled her mouth away he opened his eyes and stared at her face. Her lips were shiny and she raised her left forearm to wipe away the spittle, smiling at him after they were clean.

Stephanie took his hand and led him through the crowd and up onto the stage. Everyone was staring at them and Michael sensed that this was what it felt like to be a rock musician. Every single guy in the room seemed to be gazing at him with envy in their eyes, wishing that they had been picked instead him.

They reached Eric and he greeted Michael with an enigmatic smile and a reassuring pat on the back.

Michael wasn’t stupid. What were the odds that a girl from his English Literature class would pick him out of everyone in the room? Fifty-to-one at least. Michael suspected that Stephanie had been hired on the condition that a guy she liked was pre-picked to attend the party, and that she would choose him when the time came.

Eric nodded his head when he saw that a piece of the puzzle had clicked for him, and covered the microphone with his hand. “You see, Michael, all I’m doing is suckering these people out of fifteen thousand dollars and giving it to someone that needs it. You don’t have to worry, she wants you.”

As if to back up this statement, Stephanie slipped her arm around his waist and kissed him on the cheek. The look on her face indicated exactly what Eric assured him of; she was definitely attracted to him.

Occasionally the really cute ones slip through your fingers. You see them sitting in class every day or walking down the street or on the bus, but you don’t actually see them. Right now, Stephanie looked more than cute, she looked scorching.

Eric brought the microphone back to his lips. “Okay everyone, give a round of applause for Michael Kirby!”

The crowd roared and cheered him on, clapping and shouting their encouragements. Down the front Danny was giving him the thumbs up signal and grinning like an idiot. Michael wondered just how much he knew of what was going on, and then, when Stephanie’s grip around his waist tightened, he found that he didn’t really care.

Eric turned from the crowd and looked at Stephanie. “Are you okay to do this next part? If you aren’t, that’s fine.”

She took a deep breath, looked out at the hundreds of pairs of eyes taking in her body, and then nodded. “Yeah, I think I’ll be okay. It’s only Michael touching me, right?”

“Huh?” Michael queried, as in the dark as ever.

Ignoring him, Eric continued to talk to Stephanie. “Correct, it’ll only be him touching you, and you’ll be perfectly safe. Bruno will kick the ass of anyone that comes within five feet.”

A giggle escaped her lips and she tucked a few dark strands of loose hair behind her ears. Michael loved it when women did that. It was so cute that it thrilled him to no end.

“Alright ladies and gentlemen,” Eric said, addressing the crowd. “Seeing as how our lovely October girl was strictly ‘hands off’, she’s decided that to get a little something for your money – considering one hundred and forty-nine of you get nothing – she’s going to put on a little bit of a show for you. If anyone is caught with a camera, the usual arm-breaking rules apply.”

Before, when he’d been sandwiched between Tammy and Kiki, he’d marveled over how invigorating it felt displaying such exhibitionistic tendencies. Now, his cock perked at the idea of performing for another audience, only this time there would be hundreds of people watching instead of just a few. What a turn on!

“Okay sweetheart, what would you like to have Michael do to you?” Eric asked, placing the microphone near her mouth.

Stephanie gnawed at her bottom lip and her eyes glazed over. A brief moment of hesitation flashed across her face but was soon replaced with a kinky smile. “I’d like him to…uh…undress me and then…finger my pussy.”

The crowd went hysterical, they went absolutely bananas.

Eric tossed the microphone to the DJ and then, just before leaving the stage, he whispered into Michael’s ear: “Throw her panties and singlet into the crowd, she won’t need them afterwards.”

Due to the fact that everyone on the dance floor was still going nuts, the DJ flicked a switch and the loud techno music drowned them out. The light technician, wherever he was, must’ve toggled his own switch because the main lights went out and the stage was suddenly bathed in a bright spotlight.

They both walked into the centre of the circle of light, its beam intense and slightly warm, unable to hear or see a single person in the crowd. So that he didn’t mar anyone’s view, Michael moved in behind Stephanie and pressed his crotch against her ass.

“Thanks for choosing me,” he whispered into her ear.

“It was my pleasure.”

“It sure will be.”

She laughed softly and jammed her ass back against his crotch, rotating her hips so she could tease the hell out of his cock. To say he was hard would be an understatement; it felt as if he had a piece of lead pipe stuffed in his underwear.

Giving the crowd what they wanted, Michael lowered his hands to her hips and hooked his fingers under the elastic band of her panties. Any other time he would have removed them with care and grace, but with an audience breathing down his neck he was much too worked up, so he dropped into a crouch and jerked the cotton fabric down her smooth legs until her panties were scrunched around her ankles.

The beautiful curves of her bare ass were inches from his face. With her legs spread slightly he could see the vague outline of her vagina, its two puffy folds of flesh separated by a slit that begged to be stimulated.

From his vantage point her pussy lips looked smooth and hair-free. Thinking back to the impression of the thick, lustrous bush he’d seen earlier, he decided that she must shave her vagina periodically. That image almost made him cum in his pants – one of Stephanie sitting on a porcelain sink with her legs spread wide, a razor in one hand a can of shaving cream in the other. It soon went from a still picture to a miniature movie and he walked onto the scene. She was pouting and holding the razor out for him to take, pleading for him to do the honors.

“Holy shit,” he muttered, coming back to reality.

Stephanie stepped out of her panties and he scooped them up off the floor, tossing them away from the stage and into the unseen crowd. Then, returning from his ape-like ancestors and back into a homo sapiens’ posture, he grabbed the hem of her pink singlet and slid it up her torso. She raised her arms and the flimsy material raced up them like a flag being raised, only when it came to the apex the singlet flailed away from her body.

Streams of dark hair cascaded around her bare shoulders and, after he’d thrown the pink singlet into the crowd, he became hypnotized by the sleek white skin of her back.

For years he’d suppressed any and all thoughts pertaining to sexual practice, yet upon meeting Danny his sexual appetite had exploded from him like the molten lava from a dormant volcano. Before he’d befriended Danny, Michael would never have dreamed of getting up on a stage to undress a girl in front of hundreds of horny onlookers – let alone finger her pussy – such was his newfound friend’s influence on his confidence and self-assurance.

He placed his hands on her hips and lowered his chin into the crook of her shoulder. “Are you okay?” he asked. The tasteless techno music was pounding out of the speakers, yet at the moment it seemed very far away.

“I’m fine,” she replied. “I’m feeling a little embarrassed, but otherwise I’m tip-top.”

“Do you still want me to touch you?”

“Oh yes, please do.”

A trickle of sweat dribbled down his brow as his hands slid to her taut stomach and hugged her body tightly to his. Her ass began to wiggle playfully against his cock again, and he traced a path of light kisses all the way along her cheek until his lips found hers. Their tongues intertwined and they made out as everyone watched. It was a wet and hungry kiss, made hotter by the fact that she was getting paid fifteen thousand dollars by the very people who were eating up the sight.

Michael’s right hand drifted lower and his fingers touched upon her trimmed bush. She moaned softly around his tongue when he cupped his hand between her legs. The hard nub of her clit grazed against his palm as his dexterous fingers massaged her plump pussy lips, which happened to be dripping with a warm, sticky liquid.

Stephanie said something but it was muffled by his exploring tongue.

“Huh?” he asked, extracting it.

“Finger me,” she groaned.

“How many?”

“Two,” she panted, and then thrust her tongue back into his mouth and resumed their lustful kissing.

As a general rule Michael usually liked to take things slow and was rarely rough. But right now, asking him to finger her gently was like asking a starving man, who has managed to stumble upon a giant feast, to eat slowly – it simply couldn’t be done.

His middle and index fingers probed at her fleshy opening, eased between her slippery lips and then thrust deep inside, right up to the knuckles. It was warm in there – soft and smooth – and she became nice and slushy as his fingers fucked in and out of her tight opening.

Stephanie’s tongue sucked harder and tiny gasps of pleasure vibrated through his mouth. Her lips began to tremble as her hips rotated against his hand, urging him to jam his fingers into her faster and harder, to make her cum in front of a room filled with guys who wanted to fuck her senseless.

Fingering a nude girl in front of all these people felt extremely naughty, and Michael had a fleeting attack of anxiety when he pictured what his mother would say if she ever found out. The image passed as soon as it arrived. He was sure that his mother would be happy that he was enjoying college, although, when it came to pleasure perhaps not in this exact context.

He had a free hand so he decided to put it to good use. It drifted up her stomach and cupped her breasts. He pinched her nipples and generally played with her like she was his own private toy; albeit a toy that was giving him one of the stiffest erections he’d ever been blessed with.

“Are you going to cum?” he asked.

“Uh huh.”

The bright spotlight felt as if it was burning his skin. It was so intense that even after his eyes had gotten used to it he still couldn’t see beyond the perimeter of the golden circle.

Out there, in the darkness, people were watching avidly, but he couldn’t see them. Out there, in the darkness, people were screaming hysterically, but he couldn’t hear them. Guys were probably looking on in envy, wishing they were him. Girls were probably looking on with a pout, wishing they were Stephanie.

By now her pussy was leaking like a faulty tap. The sticky, sweet-smelling juice was running out from her tender opening, coating his thrusting fingers and snaking down her thighs. If they’d been in a room by themselves, sans loud music, he would’ve undoubtedly been able to hear his fingers sloshing around as they jerked in and out of her.

All of a sudden she slammed her body against his and began to shudder violently in his arms as her undulating hips humped her crotch spasmodically against his hand. Some of her hair flew into his face from the motion of their impacting bodies, and it tickled his skin.

Stephanie was cumming in his arms and it was so hot that he almost ejaculated in his pants. God it was sexy. Young men and women that he didn’t even know where watching him finger a girl into an explosive orgasm. Their eyes were probably glued to his glistening fingers as they delved again and again into her amazingly wet, just-begging-to-be-fucked pussy.

For a moment he imagined himself to be in the crowd, watching himself as he repeatedly jammed his fingers into the naked dark-haired beauty, squeezing and playing with her tits as he made her cum. If he were out there, it would have been a distinct probability that he would be masturbating right along to the action.

The wild bucking of her hips caused her ass to rub all over his erection, giving him plenty of pleasure as he did likewise to her. He slowed his fingers down and they slipped around in her sloppy pussy at a gentle pace. The muscles inside clenched at his two digits each time they slid out to the fingertips and upon complete reinsertion her pussy would loosen.

After she’d stopped trembling and her pussy had finally shot the last of its orgasmic bolts of pleasure through her body, Stephanie turned her mouth to his and gave him a long, steamy kiss.

Michael found that a post-orgasm kiss was almost the sexiest kind of kiss you could find. It was soft and sensual, accompanied by all kinds of moans, pants and gasps.

When he opened his eyes he found Stephanie staring at him. She looked shocked and amazed, as if she had only just realized that they’d put on a hell of a performance for a room filled with people, and were not, as she’d first thought, in the privacy of a bedroom or hotel.

She licked her lips nervously. Before she went and freaked out on him, he slipped his hands from her body and clasped his left hand – his clean and dry hand – in hers and dragged her from the stage.

As they entered the room at the rear they were greeted by Eric Stone. In his hands he held a blood-red kimono for Stephanie to shrug herself into. On the back of the kimono was a fierce-looking dragon, although unlike any dragon he’d ever seen. It looked ancient, on the verge of dying. The webbing of flesh on its wings was tattered and worn with age, while its mottled hide seemed to have thousands of hairline cracks splitting along the skin. The intricate detail was beautiful and obviously a labor of love.

Except for a smiling Eric the back room was empty.

Tables had been set up all along the walls and were adorned with extravagant plates of food: chips, party pies, sausage rolls, fairy bread and an assortment of other delicacies that the caterers had set out. There were also three kegs on a table of their own and, for the women, there was a table specifically arranged with bottles of wine and champagne.

It appeared that Eric treated his guests very well, even if he did set up an obligatory raffle that was fixed.

“I can’t believe we just did that!” Stephanie exclaimed, tying the kimono’s silk sash around her waist. On the front of the kimono were five Japanese symbols, each one drawn with precise flicks of a paintbrush.

“Neither can I,” Michael agreed.

It was the first time he’d seen her front since he’d stripped her clothes off, and what he saw caused him to smile. Her sweaty face was bright red and her creamy skin positively glowed with excitement. Every few seconds her mouth would flicker between a smile and a grimace, as if she was unsure how she should react to what had just transpired. Much to Michael’s delight and enjoyment, long sweaty clumps of hair kept falling around her face and Stephanie would tuck them back behind her ears.

“C’mon you lovebirds,” Eric said. “Let’s get you to your room before the piranhas attack. In a minute every guy in that room will be in here to get a peak at your wares, and I guess you really can’t blame them.”

A sweet blush spread over her cheeks and she brought a hand up to her mouth to smother the huge smile. And what a smile it was. Sexy and enticing, it made your heart flutter and your legs wobble.

They quickly followed Eric through the empty house until they came to a room which, like the library, was inaccessible unless you possessed a magnetic keycard. After Eric ushered them through the door he handed Michael the keycard and flashed him an enigmatic smile, as if he knew the secrets to the universe and didn’t want to share.

“Michael, only you and I have access to this room. It’s fully loaded – toilet, bath, shower, fridge and a big old bed. If you need anything that isn’t supplied, there’s a phone that’s hooked directly to the maid’s station. She’s only on call for you two. Whatever you need, just ask.”

Michael felt hands slide around his waist and the pressure of Stephanie’s chin as she rested it on his shoulder. She pushed her breasts invitingly into his back and hugged him tightly.

“Thanks Eric,” she said.

“No problem. I hope you two have fun,” he said, then closed the door and left.

“We’re going to have loads of fun,” she whispered into Michael’s ear.

“Sounds good.”

“You bet your ass it does.”

It was still terribly difficult for Michael to wrap his mind around the realization that Eric Stone was in fact the famous writer, Ray Ponting. Like Eric had said, you junk whatever data you have stored in your mind and update it with whatever new information you receive. If he hadn’t seen the mythical poem he wouldn’t have believed it.

Not only had Eric confided in him about his real identity, he also wanted to collaborate on a book with him. Up until now Michael had felt as if he were on a rollercoaster ride, unable to stop to even gather his senses or get his bearings.

Only seconds after hearing this news he’d been sandwiched between two slutty girls, dragged by Danny to the front of the ballroom, picked out by Stephanie, urged to perform a sexual act for a live audience and then rushed off to a room where he was going to have sex.

Everything suddenly crashed in on him. It was too much. A beautiful girl wearing nothing but a kimono was breathing down his neck whilst rubbing her body against his in an undeniably sexy way. In a few minutes he would probably be either receiving a blowjob or finding himself balls-deep inside her pussy. It still felt like he was on the rollercoaster, in fast-forward, and it was about time that he pressed pause and let his brain catch up.

“Time out,” he breathed, prying her hands away from his waist.

Michael turned around and was presented with a saucy Stephanie standing only inches away from him. There was a cute little pout forming over her face, and he had to consciously resist the primal urge to take her in his arms and kiss her passionately.

“Time out?” she echoed.

“Yeah, I just need a few moments to screw my head on straight. This has all happened awfully fast, Stephanie.”

Stephanie cocked her head slightly and offered him a coquettish smile. “Take your time. I’ll be right here waiting for you when you decide that you want to screw something else.”

He swallowed back a huge lump and a nervous snicker escaped his throat. The way she was looking at him left no doubt in his mind that she was definitely a woman of her word. Not only that, she was also having a devastating effect on his libido – it liked dirty talk.

Tearing his eyes away from her silk-clad body, Michael took in his surroundings for the first time and was struck by how cozy the interior of the room was. The overhead light was a pale yellow, throwing a soft luminescence over everything it touched. The far wall was hidden behind a row of bookshelves which were covered in an assortment of oils, sex toys and pornographic movies – hundreds and hundreds of pornographic movies. Off to his left lay a pink bed fashioned into the shape of a giant love heart, with a large widescreen television and an entertainment unit sitting at the tail end. And last of all, to his right lay a walk-in pantry, refrigerator, bench and an open doorway. Just beyond the doorway he could make out a porcelain sink. It was the bathroom.

“Wow,” he whispered.

“I know, it’s a pretty amazing room,” Stephanie said.

Michael walked over to the entertainment unit and looked it over. It was state-of-the-art of course and came with all the trimmings – a DVD player, surround sound unit, five hundred stack CD player and an amp and sub-woofer that could blow your clothes off. Medium-sized speakers lay on either side. When it came to stereos and speakers, unlike other objects, it wasn’t the girth that mattered but the quality of the product.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers