The Door to Life

Story Info
Romantic.
1.2k words
3.42
19.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I can remember with very deep affection how it was when I met my first girl and actually found the courage to ask her for a date. We were both at an age when our hormones were going berserk and to be with Janine was going to really open my door to life.

I guess we were both as innocent as each other about what we were told were the ways of the world, but Janine and I made it and became deep lovers until she left me three years later, crashing her brand new car into a tree.

It left me traumatised and lost and I just could not believe what had happed, at night she was still with me, the way she felt and held me so tight, she was always so keen and eager, every night she would want the complete thing, and she was absolutely divine.

But she is there for me and I see her often, her smile, even her taunting - she was a great one for that and the memory of the wonderful times we shared will remain with me forever and, despite the fact that I have been with several girls since, Janine will know and understand I believe and will always be my one and only true love, for to be with her was to love, to be in love and although I love Patricia to the bottom of my heart, Janine is still lurking there in the corner of my mind, endearing me to snuggle her close.

Patricia is fully aware of that and understands, but she is beautiful and considerate and so understanding and we make love together like a dream.

She pampers me like Janine always did, and I lay there with my eyes closed and imagine, Patricia knows that too but does not mind because she said she gets the best out of me that way.

I guess there is nothing quite so intimate than being with your girl and feeling the pure electricity as she caresses you there, and like Janine- Patricia loves to lick and suck me to the point of no return. All the time sweetly whispering how wonderful and good it is to touch and feel, to experience that special throb , the way it grows in her hand and her mouth as she massages to the full I get so absolutely huge for her, I feel the throb in my soul -when I have reached a point when I just have to have her fuck, so stiff and so deep inside her, wanting to feel her soul and enjoy her fingers exploring me, teasing along my spine and around my neck, her lips, still taints - tasting of me, join mine as we kiss deeply and passionately, ensuring it lasts until we both feel the absolute climax come and our bonding is complete.

Her sweet perfume is charismatic, the sheer ambience , the nectar radiates an atmosphere so serene and erotic, she rolls over on the thick pile red rug - lifting one knee, bending it to define those curves sent from heaven. I know I love her so much. She turns and faces me and I see the mischief in her eyes, she wants more of me I know it and I am not complaining.

"You make love so good Alex, I love you to death, you are my knight in shining armour - I can never ever get enough of you and will do my utmost to make you happy. Forever.

I felt a new urge coming on, and the fuse of arousal was nigh. She was beautiful and I wanted then to taste her, like her kisses so sweet like honey and wine, I rolled over to touch her, felt those curves which cried out for my very sensual finger tip touching, then the throat noises she made, - signals that I was hers and I could cherish her and do what I liked. I started with those firm ripe pink nipples, her breasts like pinnacles of desire, delightful to caress and squeeze, to watch her enjoy as I teased each with my tongue, around and around with an occasional flick if the tip of my tongue, I loved to do that, but all this whilst my fingers enjoyed the touch of more intimate places, those gorgeous creases about her sweet vagina that I craved to touch, to tease and to lick and taste, and delight with my tongue as I took my taste of her, just so happy to have her smother me as she turned and crouched over me, her wetness after that so wonderful fuck, still there for me to suck up and enjoy as she moved her waist, swivelling her hips from side to side.

Head back, eyes closed, she moaned with ecstasy as she wiggled down over my chest, her femininity on fire as she took my cock fully in her hand, squeezed and guided it into her, finding a way which was comfortable for her to enjoy fully inside her, me now fully aroused and feeling her pivot above me, she managing to twist and turn around, moving me inside her all the time, she fucked me hard and rough, we had reached that feverish point in our coupling that send us both crazy like virtual animals and she adores me to groan and roar like the proverbial tiger, she rises and falls, each time her hind slapping against my upper thighs, I close my eyes and enjoy the magic, then I feel her hand squeeze my cock again, feel her taking it out of her, wondering why- we had not reached that wonderful climax yet, I feel a different sensation, a place which is much tighter, she works on me - determined it seems to take me into her writhing ass too.

Once I would have repelled, I had never done that with Janine, but Patricia seemed to want that. It was strangely different, something I had imagined was for gay guys only, but it was good, the tightness made it all the more compelling after the ease of her vaginal fuck - she took time to work it into her, she yelled and grimaced and I told her to stop if she wanted. But she would not hear of it.

"You Don't have to prove anything to me, babe" I assured

But she would not listen, intent on getting a full penetration she wiggled and heaved , prompted me to move with her as I felt a sudden deep plunge and I was fully there. She stopped for a while, I guess worked out, it was good feeling the throb of her ass inside, this was a double whammy to be sure and I knew then I would be wanting many repeats, imagining her taking me in all sorts of wonderfully sexual positions - fucking each other crazy until we had both completely and wholly gratified ourselves, when all that was left was that sweet kiss to show each other how much we cherish and love each other.

Yes, if Janine opened my door, Patricia let me through both ways and she is my exclusive lover for ever.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers