The Doorbell Rang

Story Info
First time cuckold with some lite femdom.
3.7k words
3.99
75.3k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S1000
S1000
20 Followers

The doorbell rang and Jenna gave me a wicked smile as she went to answer it. We occasionally took turns at being the lead on our monthly "fantasy nights" and she had informed earlier in the week that this was "her" night. She had also informed me that we were going to expand our boundaries tonight and that I was to do as I was told and not complain or I wouldn't get sex again for a month. We had played with bondage and light domination a little, but she was being more forceful than I had seen her in the past and I found it very exciting that she was taking charge in such a dominating way.

On her way past me she stopped briefly and said "Sit on the floor. On your knees, back straight." She quickly pulled our cuffs from a bag nearby and hooked my ankles first and then hooked my wrists in front of me. "Be a good boy tonight and we'll both have fun. Be a bad boy and one of us wont." "His name is Jerrod by the way, but the two of you will not be speaking to each other." Then she opened the door in let in a large man. A large black man. Not tall per se, but hugely built. A few years older than she, but with muscles bulging and rippling in his arms, chest, and shoulders.

My heart pounded heavy in my chest as I looked up from my spot on the floor. We had talked about adding people to our sexual escapades but hadn't made any plans. We played with several scenarios during sex and we both found them very exciting. My favorites were the ones where she was on top of me, either riding my cock or riding my face, and telling me that she was going to find some hot guy to fuck her. A big guy with big muscles and a big fat cock to stretch her pretty mouth and pound her hungry pussy. She would frequently cum on my face telling me that she needed a big fat cock to make her a dirty girl. But not to worry she'd say, because she would tell me all about it when she got home. It was obvious now that I was the only one who hadn't made any plans.

I watched as she gave him a kiss. A quick kiss to start, and then a full passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. She ran her hands up and down his big arms and shoulders, and she moaned as he rubbed her ass and whispered something in her ear.

She led him into our home and over to the couch that I was facing from my spot on the floor. She sat him down and stood in front of him with her back to me. She moved seductively and I could see just enough to know that he was feeling her amazing tits while enjoying his view of my newly slutty wife. She turned just enough so that I could see her smile while those big hands continued to massage and pinch her breasts and I heard the encouragement of this stranger as he enjoyed my wife with me on my knees just a few feet away.

What I heard next shocked me. He told her that he knew she wanted to fuck him the first time he met her at the bar. She played it so shy and told him she was married, but he knew that she wanted it. That she wanted his big black cock in her married white pussy and that all he needed to do was play it right and she'd be sucking his cock and begging him to fuck her. "Yes" she said. "I need it. I need it bad." She continued to moan and gyrate through it all and then spun around so that she was facing me, still with those big black hands on her tits.

As she started to unbutton her blouse his hands moved lower and I could see them slip under her skirt. He inched her skirt up as he started to rub her panty clad pussy. She continued to strip, first her blouse and then her bra, all the while stealing little looks at me and smiling as she watched me sit on the floor and squirm.

As her bra dropped to the floor his hands came back up to her bare breasts. She reached down to unzip her skirt and then shook her ass as it too fell to the floor, leaving her in just a pair of black panties. She let loose a naughty little giggle as she put her hands on top of his and helped him feel her up, and he continued to talk as I continued to squirm.

As he moved lower and slipped her panties aside to rub her bare pussy, he told her how he loved her sweet juicy pussy. "That's good pussy, girl. So sweet. I can't wait to fuck it again."

Again? He couldn't wait to FUCK IT AGAIN?!!

She froze when she heard that and she looked a little shocked herself, but she's smart girl and she recovered quickly. She playfully put her hands on her hips and looked straight at me. "I had to fuck him baby. I had to make sure he was the right guy for my little game tonight. He fucked me good too. GOOOOD! He's got a great dick. Big and fat, just the way I like it. It filled me up so good. You'll see it in action soon enough."

I dropped my head as the emotions flooded my brain. Anger was pushed aside by jealousy. Jealousy was pushed aside by humiliation. Humiliation was accompanied by a strange sexual rush and the two of them dominated my consciousness as I slipped further into my submissive role for the evening. My first ever role as a cuckold.

I was snapped back to the sights and sounds in front of me as she tormented me further. "Don't look so shocked baby, I told you all about it just like I said I would. You remember, last Thursday night when I told you I was out with friends. I came home late and you asked me if I had a good time. It was so hot to be standing in front of you like that." "You didn't even notice when I got undressed that I didn't have my underwear on. I could have kept it a secret but I promised I would tell you so I did. Don't you remember, baby? I crawled into bed and immediately put my hands all over you. I gave you a big wet kiss and you got so turned on. Couldn't you taste it baby? Couldn't you taste his cock in my mouth?"

I fidgeted and hung my head as I remembered Thursday night. She had fucked me so good on Thursday night. I thought she was just a little drunk and horny. I remember her telling me that story but I thought she was just playing our game to make me hot so I'd give her a good ride.

"You do remember don't you? I kissed you so long and so hard. I put my tongue so far down your mouth and twirled it around so you could get it all. So you could taste it. The last thing I did before I left him that night was to suck his cock and let him fill my mouth with a big load of cum, his second by the way, and you got to taste it all as soon as I got home. Did you like that baby? You must have noticed that I tasted funny. Did you like the taste of your wife's cum filled mouth?" "It was so hot! I fucking loved doing that to you!"

She continued to tease me as the stranger rubbed her pussy and ass, and she sat in his lap still facing me as she reached behind her back to rub the strangers cock through his pants. "You remember what happened next? I moved up your body and sat down on your raging cock. But only for a minute right baby? Yeah, only for a minute, because I needed to have an excuse. Then I slid up further and planted my just fucked pussy right down on your face. That's why I need an excuse baby, in case you noticed that my pussy tasted like cock as you licked my clit and tongue fucked my hole while I rode your face and told you everything that I had just done. You got so hot when I told you that I just spent the last two hours getting filled with a fat black cock. I know you liked it, and I came so hard on your face that night."

"I bet I know what you're thinking right now. You are wondering if he wore a condom that night. Well don't worry baby, he used a condom. He used several actually. But we had a long talk this week and he won't be wearing one tonight."

And with that she stood up and turned around to face her date. She pulled him up out of his seat and started stripping off his clothes as he whispered words of encouragement. As he stepped out of his pants her hands slid up to grab the top of his boxers and she giggled again, saying "I've been looking forward to this all week." Then she pulled his boxers down and I watched as she started to fondle a very large and very thick black cock. She seemed almost hypnotized as she waved across her face and then opened her mouth and ran her tongue along its length before parting her lips and working it in. She sucked it as they both moaned. She pumped it with her hand as he grabbed her head, telling her to take good care of that cock. That he was going to fuck her pretty little face before pounding her slutty married pussy.

"Yes, but not here." And with that she looked at me and gave me more instructions. "We're going to the bedroom now. I will leave the door open and you will listen to everything, but you are to stay right there until I call for you. Understand?" I nodded as she turned to leave, pulling her date right behind her. "Wait, I'm thirsty. Get up and bring two glasses of wine to the bedroom."

Grabbing two glasses of wine when your ankles are bound together and your wrists are bound in front of you is a delicate bit of work, and by the time I got to the bedroom with the wine they were on the bed and making out like teenagers. Very dirty teenagers. I stood there for a moment not knowing exactly what I was supposed to do, and if I had to be completely honest about it, so I could watch my newly wanton wife act the total slut right in front of me. So there I stood, with a glass of wine in each hand, in my boxers, with a raging hard-on. Jenna caught sight of me soon enough. She stopped making out with her date but continued to pull on his fat black cock with her small white hand as she reached out and took the wine. "No peeking now, I'll know if you do. Go back and sit in your spot like a good pet and I'll call you when I need you." "And if I catch you peeking I will close this door and it will stay closed all night with you on the other side of it. Now go."

I returned to my spot on the floor and sat there as I was instructed. Part of me didn't know why I was doing it, and part of me was thrilled to be doing it. Both of those parts wanted it to be over soon so I could at least join the party in some way.

I closed my eyes so I could focus on the sounds. I heard her moaning, a lot. And every now and then I could make out a few words, most from her. "That feels so good. So good." "I love the way you lick my pussy." Then I could hear the unmistakable sounds of my wife sucking cock. And now he was the one moaning. "Yeah, that's it girl, suck my big cock. I know you love it. You love having my black cock in your pretty white mouth." "Yeah girl, I have to fuck it. I have to fuck that slutty married mouth again." And I could tell from the sounds that followed that he was doing exactly that, and my wife of 10 years moaned like a whore as she took it all.

The sounds faded after a few minutes and I assumed they were taking a break. I heard two glasses clink together and pictured them toasting their passion while I waited like a servant in the next room.

"Baby. Are you there baby? You didn't fall asleep did you? No, of course you didn't." They both laughed and then there was a brief silence and I pictured them kissing and starting it all over again.

"Baby, bring us the bottle of wine."

I slowly grabbed the bottle of wine and headed to the room. My dick still hard and leading the way, though I felt very humiliated and a little jealous. This was a much stronger and different experience than I would have ever imagined.

As I entered the room I paused to take in the scene. Even in the darkness I could tell that the bed was a mess. Pillows scattered, sheets tossed, and there looked to be several wet spots. And my wife, my wife looked SO SLUTTY. Still (or again) stroking that big black cock, but her hair was a mess, her lipstick was gone, and she appeared to have marks on her tits. Fuck! He put love bites on my wife's tits!

She took the wine bottle and handed it to her date. She had further instructions for me as he filled their glasses. "On your knees baby. Just like before, but right here."

As I kneeled at the bed she scooted her pretty ass toward me and I got a better look at her. Those were definitely love bites on her tits, and I knew I would be looking at them daily for at least another week. As she reached the spot where I was kneeling on the floor she put her legs over my shoulders. I could see that her pussy was swollen and stretched, and the sight of it both killed me and excited me.

"My pussy is sore from the pounding I just took. Kiss it for me baby." And with that she slowly reached behind my head and pulled me gently to her stretched and used fuck hole. I hesitated when I got close. I couldn't do it. I couldn't lick her pussy knowing she had just been fucked.

"It's ok baby. He hasn't cum yet. Kiss it for me. It's ok."

Hearing her voice and feeling the tender pressure on the back of my head, I allowed her to pull me to her pussy. Tentatively at first, I gently licked around the labia. It tasted a little different, but I ignored it as I made my way to her clit.

"That's it baby, lick it for me. It's ok. It's clean." She giggled as she continued. "Well, not clean exactly. I did just get fucked by a huge black cock, but it's not messy and full of cum. Yet." "Can you taste it baby? Can you taste what a dirty girl your wife has been?"

After a few minutes I felt her body shift and I looked up to see her mouth stretched around that fat cock again as he kneeled at her head and fed her greedy mouth. He pinched her nipples and called her a good slut. Told her that he wasn't done with her. He was going to fuck her more and fuck her hard. She grabbed my head and screamed "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." And I felt her gush just a little as she squirmed into my face.

As the waves of pleasure faded, she released me and lay back. "Fuck that was great, but I want more. I need more of that beautiful cock and I want you to sit right there and watch while I get it."

I saw that Jerrod was at full attention again, and Jenna noticed too. She got on all fours, spun around for him, and shook her ass seductively. He took the hint and positioned himself behind her, burying his cock back in my wife's married pussy. Jenna started to rock back and forth, impaling herself deeply with each stroke. Her eyes were fluttering, I had never seen her this turned on before.

Then her eyes flew open and she stopped suddenly. "Babe, get under me and lick my pussy." I was shocked at her words, and she could see it on my face. "DO IT." "Don't think about it, just fucking do it. NOW! I want you to do it so fucking bad. Get down there and lick my fucking pussy right now!"

Although I never could have imagined the scene in front of me, and never would have considered doing what she had asked, what she had demanded, I found myself turning around an inching my way under her. She looked down and smiled. "Yeah baby, that's it. Get down there and lick my pussy while I get fucked. You wanted to watch, now you'll see it nice and close."

I got underneath her and worked my way down to her pussy. From that angle I did indeed have an up close view of his fat black cock pounding in and out of my moaning wife. His cock was slick with their juices, and as she had promised earlier, he was not wearing a condom.

I apparently took too long to get on task, and Jenna got impatient. "Do it! Lick my pussy. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy while I'm getting fucked. DO IT!" I reached out with my tongue and started to lick her clit, which was the closest thing to me and as far away from that cock as I could be in my current position.

"OH FUCK!" she shouted. "Lick it you nasty cuck! Lick my pussy while it gets fucked by that big black cock! Fuck yeah! I knew you'd do it. That makes me so fucking hot!" "You like being my cuck? I think you do. Well you're not done yet."

"That feels so fucking good. Fuck me Jerrod. Pound my pussy with your big hot cock. I love your cock. Pound my married pussy while my cuckold husband lays under us and licks it."

I wasn't sure what to do so I just kept at it. Jenna had pulled down my boxers and my cock was leaking all over my stomach. I was very close to cumming.

Jenna began to thrash around and moaning that she was going to cum again. Jerrod hit it even harder, grabbing her hips and drilling my wife's sweet pussy. She cried out that she was cumming, and her body shook with tremors as she rode through another orgasm. I backed off and was watching the show as she came on his cock and her little gushes coated my face with girl cum.

Jerrod was still pounding away. "I'm gonna cum girl. I'm gonna fill your slutty married pussy with cum. Take it. Damn that's good pussy. Take my cum dirty girl." He groaned loudly and she begged him to make her a dirty girl as he pumped her full of cum. Jenna nearly sobbed with pleasure, moaning the entire time and encouraging him to give it to her. To make her dirty. To fill her up.

In a moment, and rather unexpectedly, Jerrod pulled out. Jenna laughed and giggled and then dropped her steaming pussy straight down onto my face, cum leaking freely from her gaping hole. "Lick it baby! Oh fuck yeah! Open your mouth." She continued to grind her pussy down on my face but I couldn't do it. I couldn't lick her messy pussy but I could feel it all leaking out and coating my face. Then she slapped my balls. Hard! "OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND LICK MY PUSSY!" She slapped my balls again and I slowly started to do as I was told. She slapped them one more time and I screamed. "That's it. That's so fucking hot! Yesss, do it. Do it for me. Clean my dirty pussy. Oh fuck yes, you're such a good little cuck. Clean up all that nasty cum." I lapped it up as she ground down onto me, and I opened up as she leaned forward and took little sucks on my cock. "Fuck baby, that's so hot. Yeah, clean me up. Put your tongue in there and clean it all up." "Oh fuck, we are definitely doing this again."

She took my cock in her mouth and I lasted about a minute and she continued to grind her dirty pussy down on my mouth. An intense orgasm shook my whole body as I pumped my long held load of cum into her mouth. She continued to suck and I continued to lick until she released my cock, rolling away as she spun around to face me.

She had a wicked little smile on her face as she grabbed me and kissed me hard. "Just a little more for you, my dirty cuck." Then she kissed me again and worked her tongue deep into my mouth.

"You were a good boy tonight. You did such a good job taking care of me. I loved making you my pussy cleaning cuckold." she said with a grin. "We are definitely doing this again soon. If you're lucky, I may even take the lead next month too..."

S1000
S1000
20 Followers