The Double Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

"Kerrie, do you know what you've started and what the consequences will be?"

"Yes, I've initiated a sexual encounter with you and right now I'm not thinking about the consequences, unless it's to get you to teach me what sex is all about."

"You've never had sex before?" I asked. There must have been an incredulous look on my face because she smirked and said, "Here's the extent of my sexual activity; I've masturbated and I've had a few boys grope at my tits. I've had a hard dick in my hands and I jerked that one to a climax. Jerking that guy off was messy and very unfulfilling. All of the guys that I've dated wanted to get into my pants but I never let one of them feel more than my boobs through my bra. No one's ever touched my bare breasts or my bare crotch. I wanted it to happen but I never felt comfortable enough to let it go that far. I never felt close enough to any guy for it to go that far."

"Are you saying that you feel "that way" about me and you want me to be the first?" I nervously asked.

"I trust you," she pointedly remarked.

"How do you know that I won't abuse that trust?"

"Well, I'll tell you but first I'd like to finish what I started," she whimpered.

"Kerrie, I'd dearly love to finish it too but first you have to realize what the consequences could be. If I let this go further and your mother found out, my relationship with her would probably end. Your relationship with her would be strained, at the very least. And let's not forget that if that happens, then you and I would have a strained relationship if we had any relationship at all! I know that I'd hate losing all of that."

"She'd only find out if you told her or if I did. I know that I wouldn't tell her."

"Ok. Let's assume that we followed through with this sexual encounter, as you called it. I didn't say anything to her and you didn't, either. Isn't not telling her like lying?"

"Wel, when you put it like that, yeah, it is."

"Do you want a lie to come between all of us?"

"No, I don't. But not telling her that I gave some guy a hand job isn't lying, is it?"

Uh-oh, I thought. We're going to rationalize this. "No. Your sex life is your business. But if three people are having sex and two of those people aren't aware of the other connection, then there's something wrong with at least one of those relationships."

"Why does sex have to be so complicated? I mean, it's just a physical act. It doesn't have to mean that the outside world has to stop."

"Kerrie, where's all this coming from?" I asked.

"I heard my mother talking to my Aunt Susan. She was telling her that you're the most caring man that she's ever slept with. She said that you've been gentle and fulfilling for her and that you've been patient in teaching her some things that she's never tried doing before. I want that kind of man to teach me about sex, too. I don't want to be groped and manipulated into giving up my virginity. And I don't want to give up my cherry in the back seat of some guy's car! I also want there to be some mutual caring between us."

"Does your mom know that you heard her?" I asked.

"No, I was supposed to be doing my homework and I came out of my room to ask her about something and while I was in the hallway I heard her. She didn't see me because I didn't come into the living room. I just stayed in my doorway. She doesn't know because she couldn't see me from where she was sitting."

All this while Kerrie continued petting that magnificent muffin of hers. All of a sudden her scent wafted up to me in an invisible cloud of heady aroma. I can tell you that I now know what it is to swoon. That's what her pussy perfume did to me, it made my consciousness fade to just seeing her hand's movement on her cunt. I didn't have any peripheral vision. All that I could see was her furry mound covered by her hand's activity. She wasn't plunging her fingers into her drenched pussy. Nor was she fingering herself to gush upon the threshold of an orgasm. She was lightly playing her hand across her slit and pubic hair. I could only gaze at her manipulation. Somehow my hand snaked along the legs in my lap without my knowledge. I was at the juncture of her thighs before I realized what was happening. She removed her hand from her crotch and let my gaze fall upon her partially open slit. Her hair was a soft brown and the petals of her pussy lips were as pink as I've ever seen on a woman. They were damp with her dew. I could feel the humidity and the heat of her moist cunt and I wasn't even touching it. I was close, though, I was very close, indeed.

She reached down and took hold of my wrist and guided me up to her pussy. When my fingers made contact with her wetness, I lost all thoughts of stopping. She guided my fingertips up and down on the outer lips of her folds. I allowed her to lead me. I wanted her to lead me. I felt like I needed to touch her pussy with her setting the pace.

Never in my sweet short life did I feel like I did at this moment. My senses were attuned to her body. My sight, smell and touch seemed to be enhanced with superhuman sensitivity. I felt her slick juices, every hair and every nuance of her cunt. I smelled what seemed like an aphrodisiac to my muddled brain. I had tunnel vision and it was centered on her twat. I don't know when her legs parted or when she led me deeper into her pussy. All that I do know was that I was suddenly bringing her to orgasm with my hand. I was inside of her pussy with my first two fingers while my thumb was playing around and over her clit. I never knew that my hand was that dexterous. My fingers and thumb seemed to be moving on their own volition and in different directions but at the same time had a common agenda. I saw all of this, smelled the odors and felt the tactile stimulation in different parts of the same brain cell. At least that's what it felt like.

My fingers slid along the crease of her womanhood. Her entire pubic region now had my undivided attention. It was warm and drew me like a magnet into her depths. I went deeper into her outer lips and I gathered her fluids along and massaged her pinkness, squishing her folds as I played inside those fleshy pillows. As I slid downward towards her love glove I was struck by how warm and inviting she was. Reaching the ultimate portal, I slowly slid my fingers just inside and held there while I paused to breathe. I then began to find her depth. I felt every beautiful millimeter of her organ. Her love oils helped me glide inwards and it felt like liquid silk. I felt the muscles at her opening, I felt ridges where her G-spot was supposed to be, I felt her cervix and I felt the bottom of her sex. Simple words will not come to me and help describe the tactile beauty of Kerrie's pussy.

My reverie was broken when Kerrie began clasping at my arm and humping herself onto my fingers in her orgasm. Her low moans brought me back to the reality of the situation. I was finger fucking my girlfriend's daughter! And she was deeply into the throes of an orgasm that I helped her achieve! Oh fuck me, I thought. My ass is not worth the cushion that I was sitting on if we're caught.

Her breathing had almost returned to normal and I found that I didn't want to remove my fingers from inside her pussy. I was slowly and lightly massaging all around inside of her. It was she that pulled me from her tight depths. We saw her slickness on my fingers and it was she that brought my coated fingers up towards her head. I could tell that she smelled herself as she held my hand in front of her face. It was obvious to me that she liked the aroma because she then slipped her tongue out and began to lick her juices from my fingers, all the while looking deeply and sensuously into my eyes. I was still mesmerized and so into the eroticism that I heard a groan and I think it was mine.

When my fingers were wet with only her saliva, she told me, "Show me your cock." Only the voice belonged to someone other than Kerrie. I saw her lips move but some other voice came out. The voice was almost a croak and full of lust. I stood up and unbuttoned my jeans and slid down the zipper. Gravity took the jeans past my knees as I hooked my thumbs in the waist of my briefs. I slid them down and my dick bobbed in mid air. She reached for it and began running her hand from top to bottom in a slow dance towards my relief. I was close to cumming and told her so. I remember thinking that since she'd only done it once before I wanted her to see what happens when a man cums. I slipped one leg from my jeans and sidestepped and straddled her waist. She kept on jerking me and within 4 strokes I threw back my head, groaned and shot my juices onto her belly and breasts. I didn't think that I would ever stop. I thought that my balls were being turned inside out. And I thought that I had never cum before in my life. I don't know how long this took nor how long I stayed there looking at the heavens but when I got my senses back I looked down to see long ropelike sperm trails on her torso. Kerrie was still holding my cock while running a finger of her other hand through the discharge on her belly much like she was doing when she began pleasuring herself. Slow, light, inquisitive movements through, into and around the liquid. Pearls of my sperm clung to her finger.

Aware that she was still stroking my limp dick, I began to run my own two fingers through the cum trails that had landed on her boobs. I used the same fingers that I had used to bring her off. I was looking deeply into her eyes when I lifted my fingers and brought them towards her mouth. She first looked at my hand, then returned to look at my face. We held our gaze for a moment and I pushed my fingers forward to her mouth. She didn't bat an eye as I painted her lips with my cum. When I returned to her right tit and gathered more to feed her, I saw her tongue tentatively reach out and lightly lick her upper lip. She retracted her tongue and seemed to be thinking about what she was doing. I took advantage of that moment's hesitation and brought more of the discharge to her mouth. Kerrie never hesitated. She opened her mouth and when I gently pushed my fingers into her pursed lips she licked me clean so I did it again and again. I then began massaging the cum into her skin and nipples. While we both continued massaging my cum into her belly and tits, I leaned down and kissed her with as much fervor as I had ever kissed a woman.

When we broke the kiss, I told her that she should get dressed.

Kerrie protested saying, "I want to stay naked and explore more with you."

"Kerrie, I'd love to continue, too but right now I think that we both need to take a break and think about what we've done today."

"I don't need to think about it. I loved it and want to take it further", she said. I thought that she was going to break into tears at the rebuke.

"I loved it too and I would like nothing more than to go further. Right now, though, I need to collect myself because I feel like I've cheated on your mother."

"Are you sorry for what happened?" She asked.

I knew that I had to be delicate, here and said, "I don't think that I've ever been more excited by a sexual encounter in my life. I also think that your mother would be hurt by our actions tonight. I don't want to hurt your mother or you, so I just have to rethink all of the ramifications of what's happened, that's all."

"Does that mean that we can't do this again?"

"Yeah, it probably does mean that, Kerrie."

"I was afraid that's what you meant. I was hoping that you'd continue to help me find out for myself what sex was all about. I hoped that you'd continue to teach me and show me the same patience and caring that you showed my mom."

"I'm not sure if I can do that, Kerrie. At this moment I'm not too sure about anything. I don't want you to leave here and think that I'm not grateful for what you've done with me. I don't want you to leave and think that I hate you because I don't. Nor am I ashamed for my own actions. I'd like to think that I've helped you learn something but I don't know if I can teach you anything more. Well, let me rephrase that", I smiled. "I can teach you more but I don't know if I should be the one to do so."

She let that sink in. Shortly after, she rose and walked into the bathroom to retrieve her clothing. She returned to the living room and began to dress. I noticed that she hadn't cleaned my cum off of her belly or her breasts.

I mentioned this and asked her if she wanted to clean herself before she left. She looked into my eyes and said, "I want to wear your wetness for as long as I can. It excites me to feel it on my skin. It excites me to know that you rubbed it into my nipples and my lips. It really excites me to know that I tasted it from your fingers."

With that declaration, she turned and left my apartment.

* * * * *

This ends Part Three. The last part is still to come. Again, as always, drop me a line to let me know what you think. ALL authors like getting feedback for their efforts and I'm not unique in that regard. I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for taking the time to contact me regarding my past efforts. Also special thanks to InnocentAngel1966 for a past picture in her profile. It was primarily what prompted the couch scene in this, the third part. Her picture just turned me on so much and helped me "see" this part of the story. I cannot thank her enough for the vision. :)

Rum
Rum
14 Followers
12