The Double Ch. 4

Story Info
He teaches Kerrie what she wants.
11.3k words
4.6
40k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

This is part 4. Please note that I've never tried to or been seduced by a lover's daughter. The closest that I ever came was when a niece of my ex-wife's decided that she had a crush on me. She was 13 or 14 years old at the time and I knew better, on so many different levels, than to pursue the situation. With that said, I must admit to most of the other physical situations being from one or another relationship in my sweet short life. I truly love the sexual pleasures described. :)

Kerrie and I saw each other over the next few days until her mom went on her trip. We didn't exchange knowing looks or steal moments to look dreamily into each other's eyes. I, for my part, tried to act as normally as we did before THAT night. She, for her part, did likewise. It just seemed like normal except in my own head. I was feeling anxious about being intimate with her but she seemed like nothing untoward had happened. I thanked my stars for her attitude because I didn't want to get into a scene with either her or her mother.

We drove Andrea to the airport the day of her departure and arrived in plenty of time to deposit her bags at the airline's counter and to have a cup of coffee before she went to her gate. Kerrie and I said our goodbyes at the hallway of the airline gates. Andrea and I kissed before she turned and walked down the hallway but before she left she told both of us that she'd call every night to make sure things were alright on the home front. As she was walking away she turned and blew us both a kiss. Kerrie and I left after that.

As we drove home we made conversation. I mean, nothing in particular but we did make plans for her to come over in the morning so that I could drive her to school. I also mentioned that it would be easier for both of us if we had dinner together. You know, both helping prepare and clean up after the meal would be easier than if we did it alone in our separate apartments. She took it in stride and accepted graciously. I had the feeling that this week would go smoothly after all and that maybe she had the chance to think through the situation of us getting intimate again. I felt like she had seen the consequences of our secret escaping.

Dinner turned out to be pretty casual. We ended up having pizza and soda while we watched a ballgame. First, though, I made sure that there were no school entanglements. God damn, but the Red Sox won again. After the game Kerrie wanted to sleep on the couch instead of going home to an empty house. I made damn sure that that was not going to happen but I was gentle about it. I told her that it would be easier and faster, and she would get more time sleeping, if she went home and took care of her normal routine if she was in her own place. While there seemed to be a slight tension in the air, she accepted this explanation and made to leave. Before she reached the door, however, I asked her if she'd like me to call her, on her phone, to wake her up. She lit up at the suggestion, gave me a big smile and told me to call her at 7:30. I asked if that was enough time for her to be ready to leave at 8:00. She quickly said that if I called her about 7:15, we could have a quick cup of coffee before we left. I told her that we could do that and the tension seemed to evaporate. I also told her that I would unlock my door after I showered and that she should just come over and I'd have the coffee waiting. When she had closed the door, I remember thinking that I had dodged a bullet. I didn't want any more temptation from her and felt that I had handled the situation very diplomatically.

Our morning rendezvous went smoothly as did the rest of the day. When I arrived home from work, I called Kerrie to make sure that she was home and taking care of her school obligations. We made small talk about her day and she suggested that we have dinner and wait for her mom to call. I told her that I had some work to finish up and didn't know when I'd break for dinner but that she was welcome to come over after doing her homework. I made it a point that she shouldn't expect too much from me because of my own homework, though. She seemed to be fine with the arrangement and said that she'd like to hang out and wait for her mother to call. After we agreed to the arrangements, I hung up the phone and changed clothes and settled in with my project. Before I knew it, Kerrie knocked on my door and when I opened the door she bubbled her way in and asked if I wanted to have a submarine sandwich for dinner. I immediately saw the logic to her suggestion. She asked if she could borrow my car and drive to the local sandwich shop for our dinner. As I dropped my keys into her eager hand, I warned her that my chariot had more zip than her mom's and that she had to promise that she would treat my baby with all due caution. I knew that by giving her the keys, I had also given her a teenage fantasy. I mean it's not every 18-year-old kid that gets to drive a classic Thunderbird. I also knew that she was responsible behind the wheel.

I just happened to look up at the clock on my desk and saw that it was 7:30 and thought that Kerrie would be home any minute...she'd been gone for about 20 minutes. Just as I finished the thought, the phone startled me. I thought that it was a little early for Andrea to call because we'd agreed that she would call us at about 8:00. My heart hit my shoes when the tearful voice of Kerrie announced that she'd been in an accident. Biting my tongue, I first asked if she was hurt. "No", she announced, "But your car is smashed pretty badly."

"Ok", I said, "How bad is the damage?"

"Well, the passenger door was hit and we can't open it", was her reply.

"Tell me what happened."

She immediately began crying again and told me that a woman ran a red light and broad sided her at the intersection. She finished her tale and said that a cop from the traffic division was with her at the phone and asked if I wanted to talk to him. When the cop took the phone, he confirmed what Kerrie had told me. He informed me that I could go to the local precinct and get a copy of the accident report for my insurance company. I thanked him and remarked that this would be an expensive repair. He agreed and said that since he was a car buff, too he sympathized with me. He took the time to reassure me that Kerrie was not at fault and that I should take that into account when dealing with her. I promised him that I would and thanked him again after determining that the car was in condition to be driven home. I paced the floorboards waiting for Kerrie to get home. When she arrived, it was very evident that she was both frightened and sorry about the outcome of her little jaunt to the sandwich shop. I took the package from her and tossed it onto the table and embraced her in a tight hug while she began a new crying jag. I quietly reassured her that I was not angry with her for something that was out of her control. I let her cry as I held her and told her that the important thing was that she wasn't injured. Then she said that her mother would be angry with her. As I shushed her, I said, "I won't let you take the heat for an accident that wasn't your fault. Your mom can't blame you...you didn't do anything wrong. I'll make sure that she understands that, Kerrie."

Tearfully she said, "Thanks and I'll make this up to you...I promise."

"Kerrie, there's nothing to make up for. If you were at fault, then I'd let you do something special to make amends and show me some repentance."

Andrea called just a few minutes later. She told me that the flight was uneventful and that he room was quite comfortable. I took the room number and phone number for the hotel and made small talk until I went on to tell her of the accident that Kerrie was in. Andrea almost freaked until I related that Kerrie wasn't hurt. Kerrie then took the phone while I returned to my workstation to give them both some privacy. After a few minutes, Kerrie called and told me that her mom wanted to speak to me. Andrea told me that she was SO sorry about what had happened. I reassured her that the accident wasn't anything that Kerrie had done and that the important thing was that she wasn't injured. We rang off with that.

The only hitch to the accident happened the next morning when I went to drive Kerrie to school. She arrived at 7:45 in the A.M. and we had a quick cup of coffee together. She came in wearing a skirt and blouse that was entirely appropriate for school. I did, however, notice that her ensemble enhanced her feminine form. Her body did that to me, sometimes. I would notice that she possessed one of the finest bodies at odd times. This morning was one of those times. Her legs seemed to be accentuated by the short skirt, and her ass just seemed to be a magnet for my gaze. Glancing farther up her torso I silently acknowledged her slim waist and the rise of her breasts. I'm sure that she didn't notice my appraisal, though. The hitch that I alluded to happened when we got to my car. Since the passenger door couldn't be used, Kerrie had to get in on the driver's side and then had to climb over the console between the seats. As she did so she had to spread her legs to get over the shift knob. When she failed at her first try, she proceeded to hike up her skirt. This action clearly revealed her powder blue panties. Before hiking up her skirt, she boldly looked me right in the eyes. As she spread her legs and climbed over the console she blew me a kiss and ingeniously smiled. I couldn't help but stare at those panties as they glided across the seats. I swear that I could see a few stray hairs peek out from the crotch and wave at my saucer eyes. As I slid into my own seat, Kerrie was still smiling. I muttered something about her unladylike display and she just giggled. When we arrived at school, I mumbled, "This time I won't look." Again, Kerrie laughed and said, "I was hoping that you would." I did. She planted a kiss on my cheek as she sashayed on by. Just before she reached the front of my car she turned and told me that she would have dinner ready at 6:30 and that I should come to her place dressed casually. Before I could object, she turned on a dime and strode away.

Nothing untoward happened between Kerrie and I, that night or the rest of the week. Andrea called every night at about 8:00 and by Wednesday I thought I sensed that something was amiss. I couldn't place my finger on what seemed out of place, but there was "something" different. I made a mental note to talk to Andrea about it and left it at that.

Friday finally arrived and Kerrie and I went to the airport and collected Andrea and we all went to dinner. Since we arrived home kind of late, I told Andrea to go home and take care of unpacking, get some sleep and that I'd see her in the morning for coffee. She agreed, gave me a peck on the cheek and said goodnight. I knew then, and can still feel, the apprehension as I drifted off to sleep that the "something" was going to get aired out in the morning.

As I showered, shaved and dressed the next morning I still felt uneasy at our date. When Andrea arrived, I had the coffee and rolls ready. She breezed in with a smile and sat down. We made small talk until we had finished eating. I asked if she wanted another cup and she replied in the affirmative. As I poured both cups, she finally got down to what the "something" was.

"Tom, I need to talk to you about something." There it is, I thought. In her delivery of that statement was the "something".

I placed her cup in front of her and said, "Andrea, I know that something's bothering you. It's been there since Wednesday night."

"Oh, I didn't think that I was being that obvious. Well, while I was at the symposium, I met another guy from the hospital that was also there. We kind of connected. We spent a lot of time together and I think that I want to start seeing him."

"Seeing him? As in dating him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he and I have discussed this and we'd like to date each other. He knows that I've been dating somebody else and we agreed to wait until I've talked to you about this new development."

Wow, I thought, breaking up was never put so sensitively. I never heard breaking up referred to as "this new development". "Well, this is certainly a surprise. I knew something had happened but I didn't expect this. What can I say? I mean I won't stand in the way but I certainly am not happy about "this new development".

"I've been very happy with you and our situation over the past few months but I need to explore the possibilities in a new relationship, Tom. I hope that we can remain on good terms."

"I guess that we can still be friends, Andrea. I don't think, though, that we can be more than that in the future. I mean if things don't work out between you and ...."

"Jim. His name is Jim."

"Jim. If things don't work out between you and Jim, we can't go back to what we had. I certainly wish you the best. At the risk of sounding like sour grapes, here, friendship is all that we can have from here on."

"I understand. I'm sorry to hurt you, Tom, but I really want to explore the possibilities in this new relationship. I thought that I had found my mate in you but I..."

I didn't let her finish the statement. I told her, "Andrea, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm far more than disappointed that we can't be more than friends. I am hurt but I want you to be happy. I'll always look back at our relationship with fondness. I also want to thank you for your honesty and braveness in ending our involvement."

"I'll always think fondly of our relationship, too, Tom. Thank you for being who you are and for what you've allowed me to become with you."

So ended our romantic involvement with each other. I have to be honest here, when she left that day, I was as depressed over the loss of a partner that I've ever been. I spent the rest of the day moping around cleaning the apartment. Later that evening, Kerrie came over and we discussed the breakup. She seemed to be a bit apprehensive about her mother and I not seeing each other anymore. I assured her that Andrea and I had agreed to remain friends so there wasn't any problem with her and I being friends, too. She floored me by telling me that she felt of me as far more than a friend. She felt that I was someone that she could confide in. She also said that she always felt that she could tell me anything and that I was the kind of guy that would listen and help her with anything. I agreed with her that I would always feel the same way and that we could continue that special bond.

The days went by and we three continued to see each other around the apartment. We had dinner a few times and continued to be friendly. Kerrie, however, came over to my place at least 2 times a week to chat, get my help with her homework and generally hang out. I liked that. She's a great kid and great company. We got along great. We had some deep discussions about anything and everything as well as nothing in particular. I think that we were getting to know each other in a new environment.

She came over one Friday night while her mother was out on a date. It was a sweltering day and my air conditioner was on at full blast. She was dressed like she was in a tropical forest at noon. She had just picked up a pizza and told me that she wanted to watch a ball game with me. I laughed and told her that I was already into the top of the second inning and that the pizza was very welcome. She then said that since she brought the pizza, I had to supply the beer. Kerrie, Andrea and I had pizza and A beer on many occasions in the past, so I didn't think much of it. As she placed the pizza on my table, she mentioned that the AC felt very good. That's when I noticed that the cool apartment air had affected her nipples. From our previous liaison, I knew that her nipples were small but prominent when aroused. Those little things stood up in all of their glory now and looked like they were begging me for more stimulation. I tried to make light of the situation by asking, "Glad to see me, huh?" She laughed and furnished the other part of the joke. "Only if that's not a banana in your pocket." With that we went back to the game with our pizza. After the game, Kerrie went back to her apartment and said that maybe we could get together again tomorrow and just hang out. Since the next day was Saturday, I told her that tomorrow I had planned to do a thorough apartment cleanup much like the cleanup that she had helped with a while ago. Tongue-in-cheek, I asked if she wanted to help. She said that she would be over towards noontime because she was going to the mall with her best friend. I told her that she was welcome to help whenever she arrived. We left our plans at that and she went home.

I awoke on Saturday morning and grabbed a shower had a cup of coffee and began the cleanup. At about 12:30, there was a knock on the door and I answered to find Kerrie. She was soaked to the skin from the rain that had been soaking the area since early in the morning. I quickly led her in and took the denim jacket that had only served as a sponge. I told her that I was going to wring it out and hang it up to dry. Then I noticed that her muscle tee shirt was soaked as well and that she was obviously not wearing a bra. Those nipples of hers were at work again. They stood out proudly and drew my attention and held it there for a moment. When my gaze meandered back to her face, she was grinning like the Cheshire cat. Damn, I thought, busted again! I also told her that she should go home and get some dry clothing. In between giggles, she explained that she didn't have her key and her mom wasn't home. She then asked if she could use my robe and throw her wet clothing in my dryer. I wasn't happy about this turn of events, but how could I tell her no? She changed in my bathroom and handed me the clothing while she accepted the cup of coffee that I had prepared while she was changing. As I tossed her clothing into the dryer I knew that I was in deep trouble because she handed me a pair of shorts and her tee shirt. Nothing else. My robe wasn't wet where her panties should have been if she were wearing any. I'll leave it to the reader to draw the same conclusion that I had already arrived at. I adjusted the settings on the dryer and stayed there for a moment and tried to sort out the situation. However, Kerrie interrupted my reverie. She called out and asked me where I wanted her to start cleaning. I came out of the closet that I call the laundry room and as I rounded the corner to enter the kitchen, she was naked holding her coffee cup. My robe was carelessly laid over a chair to her left.

"Kerrie, we can't do this again." was all that I could stammer as I was drawn deeply into her beauty.

"Tom, I didn't plan to seduce you, today but when the idea hit me, I knew it was what I wanted more than anything else in the world." With that she started to advance in my direction. She hesitated briefly when I took a step backwards but stopped when she turned to place her cup on the dinning table. Then she turned in my direction, again. When she looked at me I saw a look in her eyes that you only see in the eyes of someone who is intent on having her way. As she reached me, she slowly put her arms around my neck and slowly leaned in to kiss me. I got the distinct impression that she was moving slowly so as not to spook me. I sure was feeling like her prey. Her first kiss eventually reached my lips and it was brief and measured. She broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes without saying a word. I don't think that I responded. Then she leaned in for another. It was slightly more unsettling because she pressed her lips in with more feeling and pulled me to her with more force. I still hadn't responded...at least I don't think that I did until I felt her tongue brush my lips in invitation. I know that I didn't open my mouth to her until she broke the kiss and again looked at me like she was in pain.

Rum
Rum
14 Followers