The Double Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

She pulled back so that I came out of her mouth and said, "Move off of me. I want you to sit on the side of the bed. That way I can kneel between you legs and I can have more control, ok?" Now, think about it. What would you do? ME...I moved off of her and scrambled to the side of the bed. Kerrie wasn't far behind me. When she knelt before me, she immediately grabbed my dick and began stroking me with her hand. She seemed to be lost in her manipulation. She kept her gaze on her hand. Then she said, "It feels different jerking you off with my secretions all over your hard-on. It feels so erotic." I didn't tell her that I desperately wanted to be in her mouth. I think that she knew that instinctively because she leaned in to plant a kiss on the head. Not just a peck like one does to a cheek. She slipped the head just inside of her lips and sucked while she laved my head, especially the slit, with her tongue. Christ, this girl was a natural. She did what felt good to her and in the process sent chills through my body.

When she began to bob her head, I was almost ready to blow my prostate through the back of her head. My blastoff didn't take long. I started throbbing my juice into her mouth. She again stuck the flat of her tongue over my piss-hole as I pulsed cum into her mouth. This time, though, she made tiny little licking motions while I spewed. She took my entire orgasm into her mouth. When I was just dribbling, she removed me from her lips and let the last of my load coat her lips while she rubbed my head against them. Like I said earlier, she was a natural. What was erotic to her, translated to more physically incredible sensations to me. When she realized that there was no more spunk in my balls to be had, she looked up at me and in one sensuous motion swallowed my load.

I think it was then that I fell backwards on the bed because the next thing that I knew, she was lying atop my prostate form kissing my neck in little feather kisses. Butterfly kisses as I call them. When our eyes met, she said, "Lick my lips, please." I did it. I tasted the slightly salty taste of her lips and then slid my tongue into her mouth and tasted the pungent discharge while I played with her taste buds. I then realized that she was straddling me with her wet pussy at the head of my cock and I was still as hard as when we started. I pushed upwards at the opening to her cunt and she pushed back so that I went into her slowly and just inside of her pussy. At this point I stopped but she kept sliding onto my cock slowly. When I was deeply embedded, she hesitated but a moment and began a slow fucking motion. I knew that she was or would be sore so I let her dictate the pace and depth of our union. Kerrie continued to move against me and said, "Oh god, don't stop until I come all over your dick." I didn't. In fact, I didn't stop until I came weakly into her depths.

While we were regaining our breath I told her, "Kerrie, that was the most incredible thing that I've done in a long time."

"Me too. Don't move, though. I'm very sore and it feels very uncomfortable."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No not yet. As long as you don't move it doesn't hurt. I just want to feel you deflate inside me. I wanted to get you off with you inside of me. I didn't think that you'd ever come."

We stayed like that until I just fell out of her slick little pussy. All the while we shared another deep kiss. She broke the kiss to tell me that she was "leaking", as she put it. She then reached down and covered her muffin with her hand to prevent our juices from dribbling out of her. I followed with my own hand and moved hers out of the way so that I could cover her mound. She started to crawl off of me and I kept her covered and followed her all the way into my bathroom. When she mounted the porcelain throne, I removed my hand and we both watched the fuck juice ooze out of her shrine. I helped her to wipe herself. As we were doing that she grabbed my hand and kissed the residue from my palm. I was so taken by her act that I straddled her, sat on her legs and leaned in to kiss her deeply.

She amazed me. I mean, she WAS an inexperienced woman. She was, however, demonstrating an incredible amount of intuition. It felt like I had opened the door and she brazenly walked in and instinctively knew what she wanted to do to please herself, and in the process, me too.

When we broke the kiss, I told her, "Kerrie, this lovemaking session was by far the most erotic and satisfying of my life."

Her only response was to tell me, "I'm glad that you feel that way. I'm glad that you didn't stop me when I started to make advances to you. I wanted this more than anything I've ever wanted in my life."

"Well, I'm glad that you feel that way, too. The only question that I have is that did we do anything that you didn't like?"

"No. I was a bit apprehensive about some things but after doing them, I liked it. You were right about me leaving here more than satisfied, too. I am satisfied, sexually. I never thought that I'd have as many orgasms as I did. The only regret is that I want to make you cum more. I'm a little sore in my coochie, right now but I want to get you off, again. I guess that I'll have to do it with my hand or my mouth. By the way, when we started you said that there was a reason that you wanted me to blow you. Why did you want me to suck you off first?"

"I was so close to blowing my load just by rubbing myself on your pussy. I didn't want to cum just by trying to get into you. Your cunt is very tight and just trying to bury my dick into you, I would have spewed before I was totally inside. I didn't want that to happen. You wouldn't have gotten any kind of pleasure from that and I wouldn't have, either. Having you suck me off allowed me to make it more pleasurable later on. It allowed me to last longer when it counted. Can you understand that, now?"

"Yeah. It does make sense. Does that mean that we can do it some more?" She was smiling while she asked me. I couldn't believe that she wanted more. I knew that I couldn't do anything for a while and told her, "Well I need some time to recharge, but maybe after we have something to eat and relax a little we can pick up where we left off. In the meantime, it may be a good idea if we have something to eat and for you to let your mom know where you are."

"Mom's out with Jim for the night and won't be back until late so there's no need to break up this party."

"Well, call the house anyway and leave a message on the answering machine that you're here and that you don't have your house key and that she should call when she gets home to let you in."

"Ok. That sounds like a good plan. I can stay here until she gets home though, right?"

"The thought of kicking you out would never even enter my mind."

"Good because I want to stay here and I want to stay naked with you."

"Sounds like a plan, then. You make the call and I'll see what I can whip up in the kitchen." As I rose from straddling her, she playfully made to reach out and capture my cock. I avoided the gesture, though and teasingly told her that, "I don't want to be panting into your one ear while the other ear is on the phone. Andrea surely won't take very kindly to any lascivious action between us."

Kerrie just giggled and I left her to her toilet duties. I walked into the bedroom and found a pair of boxer shorts that I could wear around while we took care of our meal. Before I exited the room Kerrie entered and said, "Oh, I thought that we'd just hang around while we were both naked." "Well we could do that later but I'd feel more comfortable if I had some sort of clothing on for now, anyway." "Ok, spoilsport. Do you mind if I stay naked?" "Um, why don't you wear my robe at least until we've finished eating, ok?" "If you insist." Hell, I even liked teasing her and having her return the banter.

While she made the phone call, I threw some things together that would taste good and hopefully give us some nourishment. I had the distinct feeling that I'd need the sustenance later on. I was right about that, too.

While eating an omelet that I threw together, we had a normal conversation. We kidded and teased each other among the "normal" stuff. It was very easy being with her after our bedroom Olympics. Of course, it had always been easy to be with her. When we finished the meal, we put the dishes into the dishwasher and I sat on the couch and turned on the television looking for a movie. She asked if I had any x-rated movies, and I answered truthfully in the negative. "Too bad," she said. "It might have helped you to recharge faster." While saying this she lifted her legs and dropped them in my lap. I just smiled as I began to massage her lower legs. It didn't take me long to move farther up her legs and include her thighs into the massage. I must admit, though, that the farther up that I moved, the more sensuous I tried to make it for her.

When I was but a fly's whisker away from the juncture of her legs, I was no longer massaging, I was just making skin contact in rubbing her inner thighs. I know that she was enjoying my manipulations because she was giving me soft mmm's and ah's. As I gained the prize, I could feel the slightly crusted hairs around her slit. I asked her if she wanted a shower before things progressed any further and she asked if I thought that she needed one. "Not really," I said, "I just thought that with our past activity, you might be a little put off if we continued." "No, I think it's more sexy that way." How could I argue? I agreed with her.

So I kept reaching for her prize and when I found it, I began a soft, slow petting of her outer lips. I stayed on the outside because I was afraid that she may be a little sore and I wanted to build her desire slowly. It worked brilliantly because the more she got into it, the more her legs spread. Soon I was sliding in her natural lubrication. I then slid in to her inner lips and along the opening to her mushy pussy. It never ceases to amaze me how wet and yielding the portal to a woman is when she is excited. I didn't push inside her, though; I continued to play with her inner lips. Kerrie's lips were small and thin, not big, floppy, fleshy lips. They went well with her smallish breasts and nipples. I've never thought of myself as a connoisseur of the female pudenda but I do know what turns me on. Kerrie turned me on big time. She was pretty, had a GREAT body type and I loved her individual parts as much as the whole of her. She was a rare combination for me to appreciate, as a whole as well as the parts. I thought this as I played with her. Then I just fell sideways and right into her muffin and began to lick her entire slit, concentrating on no one part, yet. She started humping at my mouth, still mmm'ing and ah'ing. I broke the spell by asking her if there was anything that she wanted me to do. She thought for a moment while I kissed her opening with light flicks of my tongue. "Yeah, there is but I'm not sure if you'll want to." "Tell me and it's yours Kerrie." "I'd like you to lay on your back and let me straddle your head." I didn't hesitate. I moved off of her and she also didn't hesitate in moving over my face with her sloppy cooze. She started right away by sliding her pussy all over my mouth. I let my tongue free to help her and she found it with her clit. It didn't take her long to stiffen with her orgasm and I continued to lave her clit. When I thought that she finished her cum, I went back to her entrance and continued to kiss and lick for a few minutes. I wanted to keep her close to another orgasm but not so close that it would happen immediately. I wanted her to feel another slow buildup. She rocked her hips along my tongue until I thought that she was just about there and then I sucked her clit into my mouth while I ran my tongue around, up and down and over her little button fast. This caused her to spill the juice once more, intensely, as it seemed. She froze, went rigid and almost pulled the hair from the sides of my head. When she relaxed somewhat, I released her clit and gave her those butterfly kisses on her entire slit until she slumped over me and slid down until we were at eye level. I let her catch her breath and when she did I told her to kiss me and taste the fruits of our labor. She didn't hesitate this time. She first licked my lips until they were cleaned of her juices. Then she initiated a deep, wet, long kiss that had my head spinning from knowing that she was not only tasting herself, she was trying to get as much as she could.

After she broke the kiss, she just hugged me and held her head alongside of mine. Shortly, I regained my senses and she did as well. She seemed to be sated for the moment. I then began to maneuver my lower body until my cock was touching her pussy lips. "I don't think that I can take you inside of me any more today. I'm still kind of sore," she said in anticipation of my need. "That's ok. I didn't think that you'd be able to take me inside. I just want to slide inside of your lips so that I can coat my pecker in your juices." "Now it's my turn to ask you what you want me to do." "Soak me in your cum and then suck me off. I want to cum all over your tongue, lips and chin," was all I could manage to vocalize. "Ok, then let's change places," she said. As we did, she grabbed a couple of the throw pillows to put behind her head. This had the effect of raising her head and allowed her to be more at an angle where she was looking at my dick than if she was flat. She further explained, "I love the feeling of you cum dripping off of my chin onto my breasts and chest. It's just so erotic to me."

I didn't say anything more as I offered my cock to her. Kerrie didn't hesitate and took me inside. She began to suck lightly while she licked at the head. I let her have her way for the moment. After she had me panting, I began to slide in and out of her mouth. She allowed me to move back and forth across her tongue but kept up the suction. I watched her lips and saw her cheeks hollow as I slid back on the outward stroke. She had learned the trick of keeping me from going too far into her mouth and making her gag. Her fist was holding me at the depth that she wanted. I felt a sense of pride that she'd learned well. Although she wasn't touching my balls, I was ready to cum. I didn't want to tell her, though. I wanted to see 1) if she could handle it and 2) what she would do when I started to spurt in her mouth without warning. As I started to cum, she got startled a little but took my first spurt on her tongue. Then she pulled me from her mouth and rubbed my dick across her lips as I continued to erupt. Back and forth she rubbed as I continued to shoot my cum. I watched as the juice dribbled off of her lips, down her chin, onto her upper chest and flow down to her tits then towards her sides. I didn't wait. I immediately began to massage the wet warmth into the skin of her chest, breasts and perfect nipples. When I was finished gushing on her lips, she used my dick head to massage my discharge into her lips and tongue. What was left on her chin, she wiped up with my dick and fed it into her mouth where she sucked it off using just her lips. As she was doing that, I thought she was going to either make me cum again or suck the knob off of my cock. I collapsed onto her while she was trying to suck my internal organs through my dick. I had to forcibly remove myself from her mouth. As I lay atop her, I thought I could feel my prostate pulsing in a vain attempt to cum again.

When I was able to get my wits about me again, I saw Kerrie licking her lips. "Christ, Kerrie, I thought that you were trying to suck my life force through the piss hole in my dick," I said. She giggled and said, "I'm sorry but I was trying to get as much cum from you that I could." Her lips and chin were still shiny with my discharge. "More suction doesn't mean that you'll get more juice," I told her. "You didn't like it?" she asked. "No, it's not that," I said. "I loved it. I've never felt sensations like that. I just got worried for a second. I just don't want my obituary to read that I was found inside out." That got a big laugh out of her.

"This time I think that I'll need the rest of the night to recharge. So let's just lay here for a while and savor the feelings, ok?" She seemed to be reluctant to cease our activity but was a good sport about it. As it turned out it was after nine o'clock. We lay there for a short time and then we rose to "clean up" a bit. At about eleven o'clock I told her that I wanted to go to bed....to sleep. Kerrie dressed to go home and as I walked her to the door, she turned around and planted a kiss on my lips while she fondled my genitals. Then she dropped to her knees and gave me a "goodnight" blowjob, as she called it. This was a fast, no nonsense, no frills suck. I didn't think that I had anything more to give but she surprised me when I gave a few weak throbs and squirted into her mouth. She rose quickly, swallowed my offering and leaned in to kiss me deeply. I returned her kiss with all that I had. As she crossed the threshold she half turned and said, "Sleep well cause you're going to need the rest. I want to keep those balls of yours as empty as I can. And if I can't then we'll find someone who can help me keep you that way." All I could do in answer was to groan while she giggled her way down the hallway. My second to last thought when she reached her doorway and fished her key from her bag was that she had told me that she didn't have her key. My last thought was that she didn't need any help keeping my pipes clean, and what did she mean by that remark?

Rum
Rum
14 Followers