The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning she leaned her head back and said, "Please, oh please, fuck me. I want it, now, right here."

I whispered into her ear, "Wendy, love, I want you too, but not yet, and not here. Right now I want to feel your breasts, so please take them out." She then let go of my cock and rolled the front of her dress down enough to free her breasts. I then said, "Now play with yourself." I started playing with her breasts with both hands while I continued my hunching. I watched her stuff a finger up her cunt and the same time start rubbing her clitoris. I continued my ministrations, with my cock hitting the back of her hand that was stuffed in her cunt.

She started grunting, she stuffed another finger into her cunt, and the clitoris rubbing intensified. I started hunching her faster, slapping my pubic bone into her ass. I started tweaking her nipples when I felt her stomach muscles contracting.

She grunted, "Oh, oh, oooooohhhhhh." I felt her whole body tense up, her stomach rippling, her head and chest shaking as she came. The orgasm continued quaking in her body until she dropped both of her arms to her sides. I was left holding her convulsing body in my arms. I became concerned about our surroundings. So I proceeded to pull the dress up over her breasts and arrange them in the dress cups. I stuffed my cock back into my pants, allowing Wendy's dress fall over her ass and pussy. We both struggled over to a bench and relaxed together for a few minutes.

At this point I grabbed her hand and sucked the cunt juice off her fingers. I said, "Finger licking good." and then I kissed her. We sat together on that bench recovering from our intense round of Wendy's Indecent Exposure. We decided to go back inside and do some more dancing. Well, Wendy may have been less horny after her orgasm, but I wasn't, so I resumed my plans to warm her back up. As we were dancing we talked about what had happened so far today. We also commented about her dancing panty-less with my cock brushing against her virgin pussy.

Trying not to get us into too much trouble, I would kiss Wendy. Not that just kissing would cause much of a stir, but it is what I did while we tongue wrestled. My hands would touch, grab, rub, and fondle Wendy's more private areas. Boy I couldn't stop myself from feeling her tits, ass, and pussy. After a while she started responding in the same manner, and just before we could get too worked up, the cruise was over and everyone was asked to leave.

As arranged, the carriage from earlier was waiting to take us back to the hotel. We climbed aboard, with me helping Wendy get in by fondling her wonderful ass. The driver again covered us up for the ride back, this time Wendy made sure to pull the cover up to both of our necks, then she started kissing me. While we were kissing, I removed her breasts from her dress and started playing with them. Once in a while I would break our kiss and disappear until the cover, so that my tongue could partake of those creamy globes of female fresh.

Suddenly I felt her fingers unzip my pants, fish out my cock, and start slowly pumping. I couldn't help but escalate to the next step. I pushed the hem of her dress up over her crotch and I felt her spread her thighs allowing me access to the goods. I now drove two of my fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy. Wendy moaned as I continued my finger attack of her pussy and she nearly ripped my cock off when my thumb started rubbing her clit.

Wendy now wanted more, so she dove under the covers and started sucking on my cock. At this moment the carriage came to a stop and the driver said, "We're there." With a sheepish grin on her face, Wendy popped her head from under the cover. I then quickly removed my fingers from her and dropped the hem of her dress to cover her pussy. She stuffed my cock into my pants, and we both stuffed her breasts back into her dress. We both then thanked the driver and exited the carriage. After I paid the driver, I received a wink from her. Not to be rude I winked back and then she said, "You might want to zip up before going inside," and then she left. I quickly zipped and then caught up with Wendy, who was patiently waiting inside the hotel.

**** Back at the Hotel

We both quickly entered the elevator and as soon as the door closed we attacked each other. Neither one of us cared about the world around us. Our tongues wrestled, our hands a blur. The elevator doors opened and we stumbled out into the hallway still not caring who might see us. We did not stop kissing or fondling each other while we continued stumbling down the hall to our room. At the door I had to stop my fondling of her now uncovered breasts to retrieve the key from my pocket to open the door. It seemed to take me forever to get the door open. We now fumbled our way into our room and I got the door closed with my foot.

Right after the door closed, I heard a very deep animal growl coming from Wendy. She then ripped my zipper down and grabbed my hard throbbing cock from my pants. I fished my hand up under her dress and forcefully shoved two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Wendy kept shoving me towards the bed and I pulled her along with me by her cunt, until I felt the foot of the bed against the back of my legs. She then gave me a big shove and I fell onto the bed staring at a crazed wild woman. I heard her roar and she scampered up onto the bed to resume our kissing. I felt her straddle my hips, her full breasts pressing into my chest. I pulled her dress up over her ass so that shove my fingers back into her pussy. Just as I got her dress pulled up, I felt her grab my cock and thrust her hips forward. As my overly sensitive cock head ran into the folds of her pussy lips, Wendy forced my cock to follow the folds until she felt my cock head enter the entrance to her womb. I then died with pleasure.

I felt my cock being enclosed by a tight warm velvety wall of virgin flesh. Her growl now turned into moans of pleasure as she continued lowering herself further and further down my long thick cock. I thought for sure she would need to take it slower but she was consumed by her passion. She kept pressing her body into mine until she could go no further; my cock was now completely buried deep in her pussy. Our pubic hair now kissing as tightly as our mouths. She wigged her hips to see if she could get any more of my cock into her before she said, "Oh my God, oh my God, this is great." Now she started to slowly raise herself off my cock, I felt my cock withdrawing from her very wet pussy, leaving a wet trail of pussy juice on the shaft of my cock. Just before our joining was completely separated she reversed course and started impaling herself on my cock.

Consumed with lust, I could hold back no longer, so I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my cock. When my cock could go no deeper, she broke our passionate kiss and sat up with my cock going even deeper into her womb. Staring deep into my eyes, she unzipped her dress, took it off, and threw it across the room. Not to be outdone, I unbuttoned my shirt and wriggled out of it. We both worked together and got my pants off. Somewhere I lost my shoes and socks, so now we were both nude. While we were both undressing, she had continued raising and lowering her hips making my cock go in and out of her pussy. She ground her hips into my crotch every time our pubic mounds connected.

She became more aggressive with her bouncing up and down after we had finished undressing. Trying to slow down my upcoming orgasm, I concentrated on burning an image of Wendy into my mind, hoping to remember this moment forever. I watched Wendy leaning over me with her massive breasts swaying with every movement she was making. She was glistening with a fine coating of perspiration covering her body. The passion of the moment was written on her angelic face. It was too much, just too much stimulus.

I grunted deeply, "Ooohhh, I'm comingggggg." My cock exploded in Wendy's pussy, sending ropes of sperm deep into Wendy's womb, coating her cervix. When Wendy felt my cock exploding in her, she became a wild woman, growling, hunching me more aggressively, and rubbing her clitoris with wild abandon. Her stomach started rippling with the beginning of her pleasure, then she starting bouncing up and down really hard trying to get my spewing cock deeper into her. It was now her turn to release her built up passion and she came hard.

With her eyes shut tightly and her mouth open grasping for air, she shook her head from side to side, her hair flaring out. Her breasts swayed around in circles, due to the simultaneous up and down motion of her bouncing and the right to left motion of her shaking. Her stomach contracted and her cunt walls milked my cock. All this was caused by her intense orgasm. It was wonderful to be an instrument of change for this now complete woman. After several seconds she grunted, "Oh God" and fell forward resting on my chest. As my orgasm continued to subside inside her, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. It felt wonderful lying there together with her breasts crushed into my chest, my cock softening up inside her and our love juices flowing down my ass crack. We both fell asleep like that, due to the stress of the day and the continuously intense foreplay session.

******** Saturday

**** 3:00 am

I awoke around 3am due to the call of nature. It took me several seconds to remember where I was and then I quickly glanced over to see a beautiful Wendy lying beside me soundly sleeping. Not wishing to disturb her, I gently crawled out of bed and proceeded to the bathroom. As normal with my evening constitutionals, I had to wait for my erection to subside a bit. After finishing and shaking out the remaining urine drips, I headed back to bed. As I approached foot of the bed, the moon shone through the window highlighting the angel in bed. Looking at her nude body laying there, brought memories of a few hours ago flooding back. At this point my brain transferred control of the helm to my cock. As the blood flooded back into my cock, I could do nothing but start crawling up the bed toward my sleeping target. The closer I got to my target, the stronger my missile throbbed, and the less control I had.

I gently parted Wendy's thighs as I adjusted her on the bed. The alarm bells in my head signaled target acquired as my eyes honed in on Wendy's cunt. I continued my stealthy advance until my torpedo was lined up with its objective. I then slowly entered the main objective and then backed out. Ever so gently I continued my attack, gaining a little ground, and then retreating, always stopping short of a complete withdrawal. I now noticed Wendy's arousal, her breathing was heavier and I could see her nipples becoming erect. I continued my attack and with each stroke I was going deeper and deeper. Then I heard a moan, and Wendy opened her eyes to see her attacker. She smiled and I smiled back as I plowed deeper into her hot flesh.

"Do you mind?"

"Mind want?" she replied coyly.

"Mind me using you to get rid of my erection," I grunted.

"Oh, is that what you're doing? For a second I thought I was getting fucked," and then she threw her arms and legs around me pulling us closer together.

I took that as an affirmative sign and I increased my attack with deep full strokes. She responded with moaning and pelvic thrusts. We fondled and kissed without missing a stroke as I increased the tempo. Wendy's cunt was extremely tight and her cunt walls kept sucking the life out of my cock. Our pubic bones crashing together as I approached my objective. All of a sudden I thrust forward with a deep grunt, grinding our pubic bones together and my missile exploded depositing my payload deeply into my target.

After I had finished my multiple deposits, I gently withdrew my spent weapon from its sheath, and after I kissed Wendy commented, "Thank you love, I needed that."

Rolling over to cuddle she replied, "Anytime, lover, and I mean anytime."

We both fell asleep holding each other again.

**** Morning After

Wendy's deep sighing woke me up the next morning. I opened my eyes to a vision of beautiful lust lying on her side. Sparkling blue eyes staring at me, luscious red lips quivering with anticipation, chest rising and falling with deep breaths causing breasts with ridged nipples to gently shake. Everything alluded lust from this woman staring deeply in my now open eyes.

"Good morning, lover," Wendy said.

I responded. "Good morning back to you, lover. What time is it?"

She looked over my shoulder at the clock and replied, "6:45."

"How long have you been awake?"

"About thirty minutes," she smiled, "I had to go to the bathroom and then couldn't get back to sleep thinking about last night." She then sat up lotus style on the bed, allowing petals of her cunt to bloom in the sunlight. She then asked, "What's next?"

I answered, "Well I also need to use the restroom." I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard Wendy follow me to the toilet. The mirror reflected Wendy's image watching me while I was preparing to urinate. I winked at her reflection and then closed my eyes to concentrate on my bladder. After I started to pee in the toilet, I reopened my eyes to see that Wendy was now standing right beside me. She was staring at the urine coming out of my penis flowing into the toilet. After making a show of shaking my penis for her, I then brushed my teeth and drank some water.

I then turned to her and asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

She said, "Most definitely." She then tried to kiss me. Just before our lips touched, I put a finger on her lips and backed off. Puzzled she looked at me with a worried look in her eyes. I then handed her, her tooth brush. She grinned and giggled before taking it. It was now my turn to watch as she brushed her teeth. After she was finished, we kissed each other. I then gently slapped her ass and said, "To bed."

When we arrived at the bed I started folding the sheet down to the foot of the bed, Wendy took notice and helped fold the sheet from her side. We both then got on the bed and cuddled each other chest to chest. We started kissing and then started fondling each other's butt.

After a few minutes Wendy asked, "Can we do it again, now?"

With a giggle, I grinned and said, "Patience, Grasshopper. If you care to notice, I am not quite ready."

Wendy pushed back a bit, took a look between us, and then noticed that my cock was just starting to grow. She looked into my eyes and seriously asked, "Can I do something to help it along?"

I chuckled back, "The 'it' you are talking about is me, and my cock grows when I get excited. Are you ready to have sex all the time? No, women take more time to get ready then a man does. In this case you have been thinking about 'sex' for forty-five minutes, me five minutes, now we need to work together to get us both ready to have 'sex'. By the way, this beginning part is called foreplay. Now before we both fall asleep from boredom, let us get back to what we were doing."

So I resumed my kissing of Wendy's beautiful mouth, we also resumed playing grab ass. Shortly I started working on her breasts, cupping, rubbing, tweaking, licking, and sucking. She was now moaning in passion, while really playing with my butt. I slowly caught one of her hands and helped place it on my growing cock. Her moaning stopped and hand froze like she had just touched a snake. But after a short pause, her moaning got louder and she started playing with my cock. She then gently cupped my ball sack with her other hand. Then both of her hands started working together gently playing with my cock and balls, feeling the effect she was having on my cock and me.

Not to be left behind, one of my hands had found the lips of her wet pussy and started stroking them. She groaned into my mouth with the pleasure my hand was giving her. I quickly inserted and removed two of my fingers into very wet pussy. She bucked her hips forward, trying to find the missing digits, but groaned in disappointment in not finding them close.

I asked Wendy, "Love, roll over and face the other way." She did I asked and I scooted over to rest my chest against her back. I started kissing the back of her neck and continued playing with her breasts. She tried reaching for my cock with her hand but ended up hunching my cock with her ass crack. I then felt her pussy and then asked, "Love, raise your leg." In response she raised her leg and I made my move. I arranged myself and placed the tip of my cock into the entrance of Wendy's hot pussy.

I heard her sigh when she felt my cock enter her pussy. I slowly started fucking her, allowing more and more of my cock to bury itself in that tight cavern of pleasure. Still kissing her neck and fondling those magnificent breasts, I sped up my thrusting, in, out, in, out, faster, and faster. I felt Wendy's fingers feeling my cock and reaching for my sack of balls. We were now at full steam, working together for each others pleasure. Wendy was rubbing both my cock and balls and her clit, I was hammering into her pussy stopped only by my pubic bone grinding into her ass 8. When I stopped and pulled my cock out of her, she started to whine, but before she could say anything, I replied, "Okay, love, against the wall."

She looked at me questioningly, but I helped her out of bed and positioned her ass against the hotel room wall. I had selected this particular wall due to the mirror on the opposite wall. Then I bent my knees and got my cock positioned into the entrance of her pussy and started shoving upwards and inwards. She squealed with joy, wrapped her arms around my neck to steady her, and then noticed the view in the mirror behind me. So while I continued thrusting my hard cock into her soppy pussy, Wendy was watching everything in the mirror. After a few well placed thrusts, Wendy wrapped her legs around my hips, and I held on to her thighs. I continued using the wall as a bed for several more deep strokes, then with my cock buried deep in her pussy; I turned to carry Wendy back to the bed.

As I turned to deposit her on the bed, I glanced at our reflection in the mirror. There was one hot picture of lust. Me with my cock deeply buried into an 18-year-old's cunt. She was holding on to me with her legs and arms, trying to get more of that hard cock into her. Me holding her up with my hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart enough to see her ass hole winking at me. Both of us covered in a thin coating of sweat.

I then gently placed her on the bed saying, "On you hands and knees, love." Wendy scrambled into position. I swatted her butt and pointed to the head of the bed. She got the point and quickly crawled forward, allowing me room at the foot of the bed. I then pushed her shoulders down and again positioned my cock into the wet entrance of her pussy. I then released my cock, grabbed her shoulders, and slowly sank my cock into her pussy in one slow continuous stroke. After my cock could go no farther, I restarted ramming my cock back and forth trying to shove my cock into her womb. Wendy had raised her face off of the bed and was on her hands continuously moaning with pleasure. Reaching under Wendy I started rubbing her clit. I could feel her passion building; her breath was becoming more rapid, her stomach muscles tightening. I too was getting very close to dumping my load deep into her cunt. Then I pulled out and in a demanding voice said, "On your back."

Wendy screamed in displeasure, but she flipped over, lying on her back. "Spread your legs wide," I demanded. She then spread her legs wide. As I was diving for her clit, I quickly noticed how red and puffy her cunt looked, she was very close. I then attacked her clit with my tongue, no need to go slow, she and I were both ready. In about thirty seconds, Wendy had her orgasm. She shook all over and pushed her crotch into my face. I licked my way through her orgasm. Slowly I cleaned up her cunt with my tongue and started kissing her thighs.

123456...9