The Double D's Play D&D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think so,” Danielle replied uneasily. Adam’s hands took a tight grip on Danielle’s slim waist and he slowly and steadily pushed forward with his hips, piercing her ass with his hard cock. “Ah!” Danielle gasped at the entry of his penis, her ass clutching tightly at him as he pushed deeper.

“Fuck that’s tight!” groaned Adam as he began to leisurely rock back and forth, warming up Danielle for her ass-fucking. He ran his hands admiringly over Danielle smooth bare back, his cock sawing deeper in and out of her ass.

“Isn’t this hot?” Devon murmured across the table to Murray who nodded in agreement. He couldn’t believe he was watching his brother buggering the captain of the cheerleading squad.

“Oh yeah!” groaned Adam, looking down at the fantastic spectacle of Danielle’s magnificent buttocks clutching around his hard cock as he thrust against her. “The minotaur is loving this Danielle!” he gasped, it was amazing how good this felt.

Adam began to increase the speed of his thrusts, driving his cock deeper into Danielle’s ass as she began to get used to his intrusion and relax. His hips slapped against Danielle’s firm buttocks, the smacking of flesh filling the room as Adam grunted and humped Danielle from behind. The busty blonde moaned and pushed backwards to meet Adam’s thrust, his cock buried up her anus was rather uncomfortable and she wanted to get him off as quickly as possible. He actually felt like a bull as he rapidly fucked her tight hole.

“Lick my balls while I fuck her Devon,” Adam commanded the other cheerleader, “it’ll get the minotaur off quicker.”

Devon grinned, apparently pleased with the idea and crawled underneath the bucking pair. From beneath she could see Adam’s cock pumping in and out of her friend’s snug ass, Adam’s balls slapping as he bucked against her. Devon craned her head up, her tongue flicking out to swipe across Adam’s swinging testicles as he thrust back and forth. “Oh yeah!” groaned Adam at the touch of Devon’s tongue. The brunette’s tongue fluttered across Adam’s balls and then swiped up the length of her friend’s vaginal slit, causing Danielle to join Adam in her moans.

Adam gave a shudder and suddenly stopped thrusting, burying his cock right up inside Danielle’s ass as he arched his back and exploded inside her. Devon sucked at his balls as they tightened and shot their load up the length of his shaft and out into Danielle’s ass. The bent over blonde cried out as Devon’s chin scraped against her clit and Adam’s pulsating cock filled her ass.

“Yes!” grunted Adam, spending himself into the blonde’s rear passage. He withdrew from the tight tunnel and staggered back to his chair, breathing heavily. Devon gave Danielle’s pussy one last lick before the blonde straightened up and slumped back into her own chair.

“That was wild,” breathed Devon as she emerged from beneath the table, who’d have thought that D&D would be this much fun. “So has the beast been defeated?” she asked Adam who was still reveling in post-orgasmic bliss.

Danielle excused herself to freshen up in the bathroom whilst Devon took a long swallow of her coke.

A few minutes later Danielle returned with a towel wrapped around her torso and the adventure was back on.

“With the minotaur defeated you have finally reached you goal,” Adam told them all. “Sitting in a glowing light is a golden chest, about the size of this table.”

“Let’s go take a closer look,” said Danielle, she’d worked hard for this treasure and was eager to see what awaited.

“The chest is very ornate and looks as though it’s made of solid gold. The lid is closed and there is no obvious lock.”

“I’ll try and open it,” said Danielle.

“Unfortunately the lid won’t budge, but as you touch it a glowing red writing appears on the lid, the text appears to be in the same elvish language as the writing around the blue force field earlier on,” Adam told them.

“I’ll read it, what does it say?” Murray asked his very satisfied looking brother.

“This treasure chest can only be opened by intense sexual energy,” Adam said.

“How are you going to do that?” asked David.

“Let’s all fuck!” suggested Devon, watching Danielle and Adam going at it had made her horny as hell. The busty brunette stood up and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Her underwear quickly followed. “You do me David, Murray can do Danielle,” Devon suggested as she got down on her hands and knee’s, facing away from them and offering up her beautiful posterior.

David grinned and didn’t have to be told twice, he knocked his chair over as he scrambled to his feet and dropped down behind the kneeling beauty. The horny nerd ran a hand over Devon’s smooth ass and then up her side, reaching underneath her to cup and squeeze one of her ample D cups. “Do you want it up the ass too?” David asked eagerly as he rubbed the tip of his hard cock across Devon’s smooth ass, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum.

“No, in my pussy honey,” Devon replied.

Back at the table Murray looked hopefully at Danielle who was still looking rather worn out from her recent session with Murray’s older brother.

“Fine,” she sighed wearily, deciding to let Murray have his fun. “Let’s get this chest open.” She stood up and pulled off her towel, revealing her completely naked, curvy body beneath. Danielle then knelt down on her hands and knee’s right beside Devon as Murray hurriedly moved behind her.

“Oh shit that’s good!” gasped David as he slid his hard cock up into Devon’s pussy, driving completely up inside her till his hips were pressed tight against her ass.

Beside him, Murray rubbed the end of his cock down over Danielle’s slightly sore asshole and then over the slit of her cunt. Danielle moaned softly as Murray nudged her clit with the head of his cock and then pushed his cock against her vagina, slipping up inside her. Murray held onto the curves of Danielle’s waist as he started to fuck her doggy style, his best friend David fucking the other busty cheerleader right beside him.

“This is so cool,” grunted David as he bucked away at Devon, turning to grin at his friend beside him.

“Hell yes!” moaned Murray in agreement.

Adam stood up and walked around to the front end of the two girls, “The chest groans slightly and you see the lid open a crack, it’s obviously working!” He knelt down in front of the two girls and his younger friends hammered away at them from behind and offered his cock up towards Devon’s face. The busty brunette opened her mouth and took his flaccid organ without pausing. As Devon started to suck on his cock, Adam reached over and squeezed Danielle’s breasts.

“Let’s swap,” said David after a few minutes of screwing Devon.

“Cool!” agreed Murray and the two teenagers swapped position, Murray sliding his cock up into Devon’s pussy and David thrusting into Danielle. At the other end of the girls Adam swapped as well, withdrawing his now half-erect cock from Devon’s mouth and feeding it to Danielle.

David and Murray high-fived each other and resumed their doggy style fucking, slamming vigorously against the two perfect asses that were presented for their pleasure. If it hadn’t been for their previous orgasms both the eighteen year old geeks would have emptied their loads into the cheerleaders long ago, as it was they were both rapidly approaching exploding.

Adam drew out of Danielle and moved the head of his cock back over to Devon’s lips, he rested a hand on both the girls heads and pushed their faces together around his cock so that they both began to lick and suck at his member. “Oh yeah, suck my cock ladies!” he groaned as the two girls serviced him.

“I’m gonna cum soon!” groaned David as he pumped Danielle’s world class pussy faster and faster.

“Me too!” said Murray, thrusting against Devon, his movements pushing her mouth further forward on Adam’s cock. “Let’s swap one more time!”

David nodded, he was out of breath as the two nerds quickly changed position. “Oh fuck!” moaned David as he pushed back into Devon, the friction of sliding back inside her hot pussy sent him over the edge and he immediately started to cum inside her.

Murray thrust up into Danielle as his friend orgasmed beside him. He tightly gripped Danielle’s hips and pistoned his cock rapidly into her, letting himself go and enjoying the ride.

David thrust hard into Devon one final time, milking the last of his cum from his cock and just taking pleasure from the sensations of being inside the beautiful girl. He could hardly believe that he and Murray had lost their virginity to the Double D’s. Beside him Murray cried out as he had his own orgasm, cumming deep inside Danielle, captain of the cheerleading squad. Without a doubt this was the best Dungeons & Dragons session they’d ever had.

Adam stood back up as he saw both boys had cum, his cock was still only at half-mast, glistening with saliva. Despite the very welcome attentions of the busty Double D’s he’d been too spent to get it up again so soon. “As Veldin and Thrud cum the lid of the chest rises, revealing a massive pile of gold,” Adam said.

“Woohoo!” cried out Danielle, “We did it!”

“Your mission is a success!” Adam agreed.

“That’s it?” Devon asked.

“Yep, all done,” the Dungeon Master confirmed.

“I don’t think I get it,” Devon said with a frown. “I mean, I saw the dungeon but where was the dragon?”

**

About twenty minutes later, once everyone had washed up from their sweaty session and got dressed again, the three boys saw the Double D’s to the door.

“Thanks for coming along, hopefully it helped with your assignment,” said Murray, despite the fact he had just soundly fucked both of the girls he found himself suddenly feeling nervous and inferior once again.

Danielle smiled, “I’m sure we’ll get an A.”

“What time’s next weeks game?” Devon asked the boys.

“Are you kidding?” Adam almost choked.

“No, what time?” Devon insisted.

“You enjoyed that?” David asked, sharing Adam’s surprise.

“Hell yes!” Danielle and Devon both said at once. “It was great, we can’t wait for next week!” Devon added, grinning broadly.

THE END