The Double Life of Alice Tremaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julius's cock was now throbbing in anticipation. He held it briefly at the lips between her legs and pushed in just the head, teasing the opening. She pushed back to met it and he slid smoothly and easily into her waiting cunt, but slowly, he wanted to hear her gasp as he filled her. It was a long, low gasp of longing rewarded.

For Alice, penetration was completeness. It was what she constantly craved. It was this that fulfilled her like nothing else. It was this that sent her night after night on a mission; to find a beautiful man with a beautiful cock who would plunder her young pliant body, use and abuse her every orifice in a wild, wallowing of unrestrained lust and finally fuck her hard with desperate abandon; making her cum with endless, overlapping orgasms that drove her entire body into shuddering collapse. Alice's craving was about to be rewarded.

Julius began thrusting slowly, revelling in the sensation of Alice's tight little cunt enveloping his whole length each time he filled her. Every time he was rewarded with a little surprised "Oh", carried on a sharp exhalation of breath.

As the pace of his thrusting gradually increased, he adjusted the rhythm so that the push in was fast and the pull back slow, driving her cunt with his hardness and gradually increasing speed. His fingers doubled the pace on her clit, faster and faster. Alice's pleasure in this was evident from the delighted cries as each thrust drove home.

Most fucks are good fucks but, for Julius, this fuck, the climax to all the delights that had preceded it, was a glorious fuck. This ultimate coupling, this conjoining of cock and cunt, bathed with soft wetness and ablaze with a million nerve endings, now swamped both their bodies as their mutual lust built to it's mind-shattering climax. Both were bathed in sweat, its sticky wetness smacking the air as flesh met flesh and ecstatic gasps and cries grew in pitch and intensity.

Alice's giant orgasm burst only seconds before Julius's cock erupted. Spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum flooded her swollen cunt. Alice's whole body shuddered with orgasmic palsy, her wrists and ankles flexing and clenching as the nerves responded to the sudden flood of endorphins. As their climax subsided, Julius continued to thrust, emptying himself, making the last throbbing pulses shoot the last drops of cum into Alice's warm depths.

Julius withdrew his wilting cock and a small stream of semen followed, leaking on to the bed sheet. Alice, exhausted, slumped onto her stomach. Julius leant forward and planted a soft kiss, a fond farewell, on each of the exquisite white buttocks displayed before him.

A week or so later Julius Frobisher QC, accompanied by Stella Pimm, his attractive young junior, was to be found wigged and gowned in a Law Courts corridor. He had stopped briefly to speak with a fellow barrister when suddenly he noticed his colleague's attention had shifted to someone who was approaching from behind him. He glanced over his shoulder, and was met by the sight of an attractive young woman walking briskly towards them and greeting his companion with a warm smile.

"Alice", called his companion, "how lovely to see you."

"Jonathan, I had a feeling I might find you here" said Alice

Julius, shocked, looked again. The voice was unmistakable. This well-spoken, smartly dressed woman was quite clearly the same Alice that he'd had magnificent sex with only a week or so before. But it was incredible. That Alice couldn't be this Alice, she was a different person altogether.

"Julius - may I introduce you to Alice Tremaine? She's recently joined Ogilvy Goodman, so I expect you'll be seeing quite a lot of each other from now on."

Alice smiled, offering her hand to Julius. "I certainly hope we shall", she said, "I'm very pleased to meet you".

12