The Down Nights of College Ch. 1

Story Info
Meet Liz.
396 words
1.38
15.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are fictional. Any resemblence to real people is coincidental.

* * * * *

I got to know Liz Restam during the spring of 2001, though I had known her since fall of 1999, our freshman year of high school. We never really associated much until that season at SIUE. She was about as tall as I was, 6'5" give or take an inch or so, with round, plump C-cup breasts, a slim figure, and a very superbly curved ass.

In actuality, it was more of a coincidence that we got to know each other.

It was a clear, sunny Tuesday afternoon. Classes had just gotten out for the day, and I had made my way out to my car. I threw my backpack into the back seat, and was just about to hop in and drive off, when I noticed a small blue Subaru not far from my red Saab. I could hear the starter struggling, to no avail.

I fired up my engine and drove over, parking nose-to-nose with the Subaru.

"Need help?" I asked.

Liz's long golden hair swayed as she stuck her head out her window, smiled, and said, "Yeah. Do you have jumpers?"

"It just so happens," I began, "that I do!"

"Perfect!" she smiled, and popped her hood, as did I.

"d'ja leave your lights on or something?" I asked as I produced my cables from my trunk.

"Yeah," she moaned, "silly ol' me."

I quickly hooked the cables up. "So other than this, how're things going for you?" I asked, making conversation.

"Believe it or not, they are" she smiled as we wired her battery to mine.

"Just hop in and try to start it," I said. She did, and her engine jumped to life.

"Thank you so much," she smiled warmly as I unhooked the cables.

"Anytime," I shrugged.

"Are you doing anything today?" She shyly inquired.

"No......why?" I grinned.

"I get pretty bored after school until my roommates get home. I'm always looking for something to do--or someone to keep me company." she cocked a seductive eyebrow. Only now did I notice what she was wearing: a tight, green tank top and black spandex pants.

"I would be deeeee-lighted!" I chimed.

She giggled. "Follow me." she instructed as she hopped into her car.

We sped off towards her house.

To Be Continued...