The Downfall Ch. 02

Story Info
Nonconsensual manhood removal.
801 words
3.84
15.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid there, his exposed cock straight up and hard as I felt her hand on the back of my head pushing me gently forward as he cock touched my lips and the head slid easily past my lips.

Suck his cock honey; let it slide in your mouth honey. You look so good sucking a cock honey.

I was in a trance my mind focused on his hard cock and not caring about anything or anyone else.

Suddenly I felt a cold slippery cream and what felt like a finger sliding in and up in my virgin ass.

But my mind could not think about two things at the same time and the cock was the most important thing until I felt something hard pushing at my tender tight asshole. I moaned and tried to pull away but there was really no place to go and Lori grabbed my hips and kept sliding forward. I swear there were tears running down my cheek as she slid it all the way up my ass and then actually started to fuck me.

My desire to flee turned to a desire to push back against her cock and I knew from his movements and sounds that the Karl was close to cumming in my mouth. Moaning eyes closed I felt him slipping from my mouth but she had my hands pinned to my side so there was nothing I could do to stop him other then beg.

He lay next to me again on his back as I heard the Lori asking me questions about Rhea. Things like is she allowed to have sex with anyone else? Does she just fuck and suck you?

Yes just me I said, and no she does not have sex with anyone.

Lori pulled my hair raising my head and said in an evil voice...then watch this honey...

I saw my girl friend standing there naked now as Lori looked at both of us and told her to mount her husband and fuck him bare back till he came in her. Without a word she squatted over him and slid his cock into the pussy that I owned and started to fuck him. She had never let me fuck her without using a condom.

They fucked until she screamed and I knew he had made her cum with his liquid and she looked at me and smiled and said honey I can never ever give this real cock up. She then reached down between her legs and dipped her finger into the cum in her and passed it over my lips saying suck and swallow this honey and I did.

He then got up and stood in front of me and told me to suck my girl friends juices and his cum from his still hard cock and knowing it was oh so wrong in my mind, my body complied and I sucked his cock till it was clean, wet and hard again.

I felt a hand on my arm as he pulled out of my mouth and saw my girl friend pulling me over between her legs telling me I was being a good faggot honey. Lick me clean honey...Suck a real mans cum from my pussy honey... thank him for fucking your girl friend honey...Tell him he is more man than you could ever be honey.

And like a robot I looked at him and said all those words. Part of me did not want to do it but then larger part knew I had to.

I lowered my head between her legs and felt a collar, a pretty pink collar being put around my neck and heard Rhea say that wanted me to wear it.

She pulled my face towards her creamy pussy and I made no effort to resist. Lick me clean honey, suck another man's cum from my pussy honey...and I did.

As I was licking and sucking her clean, I felt something hard at my ass and started to look but my submissive held my head tight to her wet pussy and simply said it was my turn to be the girl getting fucked.

It hurt so much at first but he was gentle and took his time mounting me.

My mind knew all of this was so wrong. My mind was screaming for me to get up and run away.

Every time Rhea said the word honey it was like another nail in the coffin they were building for my manhood.

Each time Rhea said the word honey, it served to weaken my resistance.

But as he fucked me and destroyed my manhood, as my girl friend laughed at me and encouraged me to lick and swallow his cum...

I made no effort to stop them...

I simply could not.