The Downfall Ch. 03

Story Info
Male conversion.
1.2k words
4.07
11.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, my mind on fire...Thoughts bouncing around inside me looking for but failing to find an exit.

With each command I received, it was like a part of my internal resistance to their wishes was dying.

I struggled mentally to resist and to free myself but my internal strength was being drawn away by the effects of the pill and the constant submission to all of their desires and commands.

What I could not know is that to the three of them, simply looking at my eyes made it perfectly clear that I was at the height of susceptibility caused by the drug, and that at some point in time when its effects had worn off, I would never either physically or mentally be able to return to who I had been a mere few hours before..

I could feel his cum dripping from my once virgin ass sliding to my thighs and the taste of his earlier cum with my submissive juices still fresh on my tongue and lips.

Rhea leaned back down and said how pleased she was with me but that perhaps it was time for me to have a new name that better reflected my new soon to be life.

Rhea stroked my nipples knowing that was a weakness of mine she now used against me and said she thought I looked more like a susan than a Sam. Giggling she said if I did not like it to simply say so or otherwise she would think I did and it would be official. My mind was screaming I am a Man and my name is Sam damnit. But I lay looking at her not saying no as she knew I could not.

I felt her fingers back by my asshole and she giggled again and said it seemed I was wasting perfectly good cum..Her fingers slid into my already sore asshole and moved around and then she brought her wet sticky dirty fingers to my mouth and said open. Staring at her I opened my mouth and she placed her fingers in and commanded me to suck them clean. Tears in my eyes, I did it.

Rhea got up and left my line of sight but I could hear a discussion going on but the voices were too low for me to understand what was being said.

After what seemed like an eternity, Karl came over and said up on your hands and knees again susan and started to pull me up as I moved to comply.

The sheer frustration of my mind screaming to ignore every single command while my body sped to do as I was told.

On my hands and knees like a bitch I looked up to see Lori sitting there watching and then Karl laid down in front of me and without even resorting to using his hands on my head to make me comply, he simply looked at me and said suck my cock susan...and I leaned my head forward and took his dirty cock in my mouth and sucked.

As he grew harder in my mouth, I felt something hard poking my asshole and heard Rhea telling Lori she had been waiting to do this for months. Suddenly my asshole was being stretched as I was mounted and taken. No easing the strap on in.

Just shoving it deeply into my tight ass, overcoming any resistance.

The pain was making me close my eyes trying to breathe which proved difficult with a cock fucking my mouth and throat. Tears flowing down my cheeks, my body trembling from a combination of humiliation and pain. My cock because of the pill was rock hard. Or so I hoped it was only from the pill.

As he came, I found myself swallowing each squirt of his cum... Finally he pulled from my mouth and Lori got up from Her seat and walked over and knelt before me.

Rhea she said in Her commanding voice...stop fucking the bitch. Almost immediately I felt the cock in my very sore ass being removed and I do not think I have ever been more grateful to anyone in my entire life...She must have sensed I was past my limit and was taking pity on me.

On your knees susan She said and I immediately complied. She held up a medium size tube with a creamy color liquid inside and asked if I knew what it was. Shaking my head no I said that I had no idea Lori and she laughed and said it industrial strength super glue. One drop would hold something in place for days, weeks or even months. I nodded at Her comment but did not relate it to anything.

She slowly open the cap and leaned in and stroked my cheek gently with her hand telling me I was pleasing her and knew that I wanted to do that more than anything else..

With that she placed numerous drops of the glue to each of my breasts and gave them a second to set and get sticky. Karl then handed her what I could now she as a fake set of women's breasts and she looked at me and pressed first one and then the other to my body. She and Karl held them in place for about a minute and then let go. I looked down and could see I now had breasts.

She told me that one drop would hold something for one day. The amount she had used on my new breasts would hold them tightly in place for a month or more.

Jiggle a little she said and as I did, my new breasts bounced slightly up and down and Karl leaned in and kissed each nipple.

As he stood up I heard a mechanical noise and then felt my head being sheared. It could only be Rhea and she took all the hair right to the stub. My hair fell to the floor and I submitted as if I had no choice.

Just so you know susan Lori said, I used five drops on each breast and that will last at least a month.

Let's put say we put that much all around on your bald head. Drip after drip, counting useless.

Finally I looked up to see Rhea handing Lori a long blonde wig. She thanked her and leaned in again and slid it on my head. The three of them pressed down ensuring it was glued all over.

Lori sat back and looked at her handiwork...Perfect she said..That should be tightly in place for a month or more.

She then looked at her watch and then to Rhea and Karl and said we were expected at the club soon and it was time for them to dress me...Karl helped me to my feet and the weight of my breasts made me pull back while the wig fell across my eyes and down my bare shoulders.

I will leave the choice of clothes for susan to you Rhea said Lori...But remember I want her to look like a slut.

Suddenly I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Rhea took my hand gently and led me willingly to her bedroom where just yesterday I had fucked her like a real man.

Lying on the bed was an outfit and Rhea looked at me and said those clothes were for me to wear and she would help me get dressed.

She leaned in, kissed my cheek and said softly that my life was about to change forever and I was powerless to do anything to prevent it.