The Downfall of Mrs. King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Verity stooped and picked up the bra and panties Graham had thrown on the floor for her to wear. She quickly slipped them on and went over to stand in front of him, feeling like a piece of meat on display. Her heart was thumping as she wondered how the arrival of her daughter would change her circumstances, she doubted they would improve based on the current situation.

"Now Verity I want you to be a good girl for me while I show you what a little slut your daughter is and more importantly what you are missing out on. So I am going to bind your hands behind your back, tie your feet together and gag you. Then you will be shut in the closet over there where you can watch me fuck the brains out of your sweet innocent little daughter. Would you like that?"

Verity was dumbfounded, this monster was going to make her watch him fuck her own daughter she was outraged and she was ashamed to admit a little jealous as well. She had no idea why she felt like this, in the back of her mind she had assumed he would fuck her at some stage. She was at his mercy for the afternoon, didn't he like her? Wasn't she attractive enough? She couldn't reconcile why she felt like this, he had humiliated her and blackmailed her as well, why did she need his approval and why did she want to please him?

Unable to vocalise what she was feeling and with a mounting sense of abandonment she hung her head and nodded her consent to the act he was proposing, no that wasn't right he wasn't proposing anything he was ordering her and she was agreeing!

She held her hands out for him to bind, which he did with her husband's dressing gown cord her feet followed leaving her immobile.

"There that looks better doesn't it, now lets gag you. I thought we would use your soaking panties to do that. You may grow to like the taste"

Verity couldn't be any more disgusted if she tried, tasting her own arousal was so against all her principles, to late she realised that everything she was doing went against her background and upbringing. She opened her mouth and accepted her fate, her panties tasting slightly musky to her as she was effectively gagged.

"There that's better, however there is one thing missing"

He moved towards her and slid his hand between her sticky thighs and up under the elastic of her panties. He traced the outline of her cunt and inserted something into her. Verity groaned he had put some sort of vibrator into her, with a click he turned it on, it emitted a barely audible humming noise. Verity seriously doubted she could take much more of this. She was so aroused and desperately in need of release, but she could see no end in sight, the dildo would keep her on the boil, but nothing else. Without it thrusting into her, or the setting being set any higher it would not provide sufficient stimulation to bring her to satisfaction.

Graham led her over to the wardrobe and opening the door pushed her inside and onto her knees. Her eyes were able to take in the scene in front of her through the slats of the door, a scene that would soon include her precious daughter. Verity could hardly believe the situation she had got herself into over the last hour or so. What would her husband say, he probably wouldn't even look up from his paper if she told him. That realisation made Verity wonder if maybe she should be so appalled at what she was allowing to happen to her. Maybe she wanted to be treated like this all along but hadn't had the power to admit it to herself.

There was no denying that she hadn't felt this excited in a long time, her heart was pounding, her entire body twanging with sexual energy, made all the sweeter because it was just building up and up with no sign of release coming soon. When Graham was satisfied with her position he roughly groped her heaving breasts, cruelly pinching the erect nipples and making her groan into her gag. As a parting shot he rubbed her face into his crotch allowing her to feel the hard pulsing cock inside his jeans. She immediately mourned the loss when he shoved her back, she was ashamed that she had been so eager to rub his cock. The door was finally shut just as Verity could make out the undeniable sound of a key in the front door. Sam was home!

"I'm up here baby, hurry up I'm feeling a bit naughty today. Its OK your mum had to go out she said she wouldn't be back for ages, wanted a walk or something, a bit of fresh air, she was a bit flustered to be honest"

Verity could make out the sound of footsteps pounding up the stairway, God was her daughter that eager to get started. Verity had a horrible feeling that her views of her daughter's maturity were about to take a turn for the worse. She was shocked to realise that she was spellbound to the scene unfolding in front of her. There was her daughter, Samantha King was the spitting image of her Mother, albeit 25 or so years younger, tall, blond and ever so attractive she was a little aloof like her Mother and tended not to suffer unwanted male attention. Verity was proud of the fact that her daughter had inherited her figure, especially her breasts, which were so firm and perky that Verity felt a pang of jealousy, before shaking herself out of it. The two youngsters embraced, Verity couldn't drag her eyes off the scene, it was so erotic. They were all over each other, hands roaming over buttocks and thighs. She could make out her daughter moaning slightly as Graham's hand went between her thighs.

Graham whispered something into Sam's ear and Verity watched on fascinated as her daughter sank to her knees obediently. Sam's eyes fixed on Graham as she unzipped his jeans and fished his stiff cock out of their confinement. Something she struggled to do for two reasons, firstly it was very hard and Sam was being careful not to hurt it, secondly it was bloody enormous. Verity stifled a moan, as she wished that she were in her daughter's position. She watched on avidly as her daughter licked the helmet lovingly, before sinking it into her mouth as deep as it would go.

Graham in the meantime took the opportunity to wink in Verity's direction and pat Sam on the head as though she was being a good puppy dog. Verity's heart lurched at the sight of this patronising gesture. She was appalled that Sam appeared to relish the attention, a smile plastered all over her face for all to see.

"Suck it all down Sammy, there's a good girl"

What had this monster done to her baby girl? He was treating her like an object for his amusement. She stopped that train of thought immediately as she realised her own situation was the same. God they both appeared to revel in being used like this. Verity looked on with tears in her eyes now. She was so ashamed at herself for being so aroused, she had never contemplated other women before and the thought of becoming aroused by her daughter's subservience to her own tormentor was one she couldn't comprehend. Yet her mind returned time and time again to the cock that her daughter was openly worshipping in front of her. She longed for it, in her mouth and wherever else Graham wanted to put it, she didn't care anymore she needed to be fucked there was no two ways about it.

"Sammy I am going to come, you know what to do don't you?"

Sam looked lovingly into Graham's eyes and without hesitation said.

"Please may I drink your cum Sir"

"Good girl Sammy you are learning fast, of course you can drink it all up"

With those words barely out of his mouth, he bucked his hips forcing his cock deep into Sam's throat, making her gag as his cum erupted into her mouth. Verity could make out her daughter's throat convulsing as she struggled to take his cum deep into her. She was disgusted, thrilled, aroused, humiliated and elated all at the same time. Sam rocked back on her knees, a string of come had escaped her mouth and she was proudly wearing it on her face, beaming up at Graham as though waiting for her recognition. He patted her on the head lovingly as one would a favourite pet and indicated for her to stand up.

"Sammy you are so good at that, practice makes perfect doesn't it baby. Now pack up a bag baby you can come over to mine tonight. I will leave a note for your mum saying where you are"

"OK baby give me five minutes and then we can go"

Graham patted her on the rump as she left the room, her fingers greedily scooping the come from her face and licking it all up. He made his way over to the wardrobe, opened the door to let Verity fall out onto her face. He set her upright again and reached to her panties, noting with a smug grin that they were soaked through.

"Mmmmm looks like Mummy is all horny after watching her baby girl suck my cock"

He ripped the panties from her mouth allowing her to speak.

"Answer me, are you all horny after that display?"

Verity looked him in the eye, passion and hatred raging in equal measure within her. She hung her head as she broke his gaze, tears running down her cheeks as she struggled to deny her feelings. This was a watershed moment for her, if she admitted her arousal she a part of her would of snapped, accepting her role and her feelings. She was dammed if she would be broken so easily.

"Fuck you"

She muttered.

"Oh dear why so angry Mummy, didn't you get what you wanted today?"

With that he reached down to her panties and slipped a hand inside to the vibrator and turned it up a notch. Verity immediately started to moan as fresh waves of arousal washed over her.

"I will ask you again, is Mummy all horny after that display?"

Verity was shaking, trying desperately to control her body and its reaction to the vibrator, trying to stifle the rising orgasm as it threatened to rip her apart. Her teeth gritted as she fought to control herself.

"If you say it I will let you come"

That was it Verity knew she could stand no more, all she needed was an orgasm, she remembered his words "one afternoon of fun" and with the finish tape in sight finally admitted to her arousal.

"Y......Yes I am all horny after that display, now let me go you bastard!"

She slumped to the floor knowing now that her torment was near its conclusion, hoping that she could muffle the inevitable scream that was sure to accompany her orgasm.

"Good girl that wasn't so bad was it"

Graham once again reached inside her panties, Verity's eyes followed the hand as it slipped under her pretty panties, the image so erotic to her she had to bite her lip to stop from whimpering. He stopped the vibrator, his hand suddenly pinching her nose forcing her to open her mouth, once again pushing the panties into her mouth. Her cry of loss and anguish once again muffled by the damp lingerie. Tears welled up in her eyes again, she had been promised an orgasm, she had done everything he had asked of her. She didn't understand, wasn't he pleased with her, damn him why was he doing this to her?

"I think you need time to have a think about where your priorities lie young lady. I think you need to admit what you want out of life, I am prepared to take you on and train you to be the slut you really want to be. But I demand total obedience, witness your lovely daughter, maybe if you can be more like her we can have a lot of fun. Think on it overnight, I will be back in the morning. Have a good think of all the cock baby girl will get tonight, I have some friends coming over and they always like to use my toys when they come to my place"

With that he shoved her back in the wardrobe her only consolation being that he hadn't switched the vibrator on again. Verity cried herself to a fitful sleep, her dreams punctuated with scenes of degradation and humiliation with herself as a willing participant.

To be continued......

12