The Downfall of Mrs. King Ch. 02

Story Info
Stuck up Surrey housewife learns what is to be owned
5.1k words
4.57
288.2k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downfall: Chapter two

Verity awoke suddenly, the sound of the front door closing downstairs rousing her from her slumber. She normally liked to wake up slowly and get used to her surroundings before venturing out of bed and taking stock of the new day. Verity did not have that luxury today as recollection of the events of the previous day flooded into her beleaguered mind. She could remember all too clearly the events leading up to her present predicament. She was tied and bound in her own wardrobe, she had a dildo in her cunt, her make up must have been a mess due to all the crying she had done, she was so horny she could of cried.

However, overriding all her other concerns was her seemingly ever present need for release. Verity King needed to come like she had never needed to come before in her life, she would of given everything up for an orgasm. The five bedroom house, the Porsche, her husband's money, the lot, just for a nice long hard cum. She blushed despite herself at the thoughts whirring in her head. What had happened to her? She had been sucked into a nightmare of her own making and in her current state of bondage appeared powerless to do anything about it. She suspected her tormentor was down stairs even now, in her house for God's sake, making himself at home.

She shivered at the thought of his sudden invasion into her life and that of her daughter's. Verity had no idea what Graham had done to her Sammy, but she wasn't the girl that Verity had brought up to be a nice respectful, strong young woman. She appeared to be nothing more than a toy to her boyfriend, something to be used when the mood took him. And God had the mood taken him last night. Verity had been forced to watch as he had used her daughter in the worst possible way. Right in front of her nose, making her ask...ASK, if she could drink his cum. Verity was ashamed to admit that the whole scene had aroused her horribly, she had been fascinated to watch as her daughter, her own flesh and blood, had been dominated so completely by Graham. She had caught herself wishing that she was in Sam's position, justifying it by telling herself she could save her daughter, when deep down she knew she was really jealous of her position as slave to this teen monster.

The sound of footfalls on the stairs snapped Verity from her reverie, her cunt twitched around the ever-present dildo, she could feel her soaking panties holding it in place, the smell of her arousal filling the cramped wardrobe. Anyone opening the door would be in no doubt that she was extremely horny, despite her predicament.

The door inched open allowing a little early morning sunlight to fall upon the prone figure of Mrs Verity King, Surrey trophy wife, doyen of the ladies that lunch, trainee sex slave to her daughter's boyfriend!

"Well well look what we have here and what is that smell, someone needs a bath don't they?"

Verity could still not talk because of the panties in her mouth she looked imploringly at Graham. Wishing that he would in some small way show a bit of mercy on her, some pity. She was to be disappointed however.

Instead of releasing the panties from her mouth he knelt down and traced his fingers round the base of the dildo through her panties. Verity whimpered. She was on a knife-edge as it was, the slightest stimulus bringing her to the edge of her orgasm within seconds. A cruel grin spread over Graham's face as he tormented his new slave further still, she looked so helpless down on the floor, eyes imploring him to have mercy. Graham was only to aware what sort of a state she must be after the night spent tied up and alone on the floor with nothing but her dildo for company. But he wanted to prolong the torture for her until she learned who was the boss round here, he wanted to break her will completely and wasn't going to stop her torture until he got what he wished.

Graham stopped his playing, making Verity whimper at the loss of stimulus. He reached down and tugged the soaking panties from her mouth. She gulped fresh air down into her lungs panting as she once again was able to breath air that wasn't saturated with the stink of her own shame and arousal. As she recovered her breath he yanked the dildo out of her soaked cunt, it made a humiliating plopping sound as Verity's stretched cunt struggled to recover its normal shape.

Graham led her out of the closet on her hands and knees, she crawled as though this act of degradation was second nature for her, her bindings preventing her from making easy progress, complying without even realising she was doing it. Her spirit was badly bruised, if not crushed altogether, the night of sleep deprivation combined with her constant arousal only serving to unhinge her previously stable mind.

She followed Graham out into the centre of the room where he turned towards her and unzipped his fly, reaching inside his jeans to fish out the cock that not twelve hours earlier had been so deeply inside Verity's daughter's throat. Verity was mesmerised, her eyes following the thick throbbing cock as it bobbed in front of her. The cock that had filled her fitful dreams, the cock that she had imagined deep inside her cunt making her groan for more, the cock that she had watched her own daughter worship with her pretty mouth, the cock she wanted so badly.

Was he going to let her have it inside her? She dragged her eyes away from it and looked up into the face of her tormentor, searching for an answer, wishing for some relief, but also wishing for her torture to end.

"What does mummy want?"

Verity almost sobbed, she knew deep in her heart what she wanted but the spark of self-respect within her hadn't been put out yet and she was damned if she would give him what he wanted. Verity knew her resistance was a token gesture however, they both knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer. Her aching need burned within her stomach, the fire needed to be put out and her only chance to do so was in front of her face.

"I won't ask again, what does Mummy want?"

Head hung, Verity mumbled her reply.

"Please I want to suck your cock"

"Sorry I can't hear you"

"Please I want to suck your cock"

Verity fought back the tears as she choked her answer out.

"Good girl, you may kiss my cock for me"

"Thank you"

Verity fell on the cock, smothering the head in kisses as the dam that had held her lust back crumbled before her eyes. She no longer cared what he thought of her or what she fought of herself, her mind was wholly consumed on getting his cock inside her. As she licked and slobbered like a hungry animal Verity couldn't help but wish he was inside her pounding her cunt pulling her hair and screaming abuse at her as she received all he could give her.

"Good girl, clean Sam's juices of my cock for me"

Verity barely registered what he was saying to her, despite the fact that she couldn't actually touch herself she was rapidly approaching the orgasm that had been so big a part of her life for the last twelve hours. Graham, sensing the new urgency in his kneeling captor, pushed her roughly to the floor. Verity collapsed into raking sobs as her orgasm, deprived of its stimulus, retreated into the background once more.

"There there Mummy don't cry you'll get what you want later on today. You have done a nice job of cleaning your little baby girl's juices off of me though"

He patted her on the head as the recognition and revulsion at what she had just done registered in her hormone soaked brain. She had never been with another woman, the thought revolted her, but she knew she had just tasted not only another woman's juices but her own daughter's. She shuddered as she lay on the floor wondering when the dream would end and she would wake up in her own bed. She knew it would not happen, this was real and there seemed no way out of it for her. The pictures Graham had taken could easily be distributed over the Internet, all her friends and family would know what a pervert she was. God if only Peter had given her what she wanted, what her heart desired, some attention and a good fucking every now and again would have prevented this situation entirely. No point crying over spilt milk now, it was entirely too late for that.

"Go and clean yourself up slut, you stink, then me and you are going to watch a little video that I think you will like"

Graham leant forward and undid Verity's bindings, rubbing some life back into her sore wrists and ankles, he indicated for her to make her way to the on-suite bathroom. As Verity made to get up however she got a shock.

"You will crawl on the floor whenever you are in my presence unless you have permission to do otherwise! Understand slut?"

Verity nodded, she seemed to have little choice in the matter, she hated herself but she felt thrilled to be called a slut, it was so dirty, so filthy, it made her feel horny and attractive, like she was twenty again. Verity's emotions were in a terrible conflict, on the one hand the respectable Verity was screaming at her to get a grip and stop allowing this child to treat her like a whore. The other part of Verity, the part that had started to read the sexy stories, the part that wanted to have sex, the part that longed for abuse and degradation was telling Verity to go along with it. Egging her on, nagging at her reserves, teasing her clit nipples and cunt, making her want to be a slave to this boy hoping against hope that she would finally get what she needed so badly.

She crawled into the bathroom, immediately aware that she would find it impossible to clean herself without standing up. She looked round, seeking her young Master. He was smirking at her from across the room.

"You may stand up to clean yourself slut, but make it quick we don't have all day"

Verity climbed to her feet, suddenly aware of the stiffness of her muscles, as she stood for the first time in about 15 hours. She busied herself with a shower, rinsing the smell of arousal from her tired body. She wondered what Graham had in store for her over the next day. He had mentioned the video, she dreaded to think about what might be on that!

She towelled herself down, unable to resist the opportunity to touch herself, nipples immediately at attention, revelling in the rough contact the towel provided. She longed to slip a hand between her thighs and enjoy a leisurely play. Verity very much doubted that Graham would allow her such a treat so she contented herself with toying with her stiff nipples.

"Hurry up slut, I've got some clothes laid out ready for you to wear so don't keep me waiting"

Verity sank once again to her knees and crawled out of the bathroom. She felt so subservient crawling on the floor like a dog, it made her wet beyond belief and at the same time shamed her horribly.

"There's an obedient little puppy dog"

He patted her on the head, the patronising gesture piling more shame upon her.

"You may stand until I tell you otherwise. Put these clothes on as well, there Sam's but I think you will fit them nicely"

Verity could see laid out on the bed one of Sam's old school uniforms, she knew it was at least two sizes to small for her. The tiny skirt would barely cover her panties. This worry led on to another, where were the panties anyway. She could only see a skirt and blouse, but no underwear of any kind. She knew better than to question him however and set about getting dressed, only when she had finished did she realise how natural it had felt to be naked in front of this youth. Verity shuddered as she realised she was falling deeper under his spell.

Graham circled Verity taking note of the nipples thrusting out of the cotton material of the blouse, clearly betraying her arousal to him. He'd seen it all before, this wasn't the first bored housewife to fall under his spell, they were all the same, just needed a firm hand and a lot of fucking and they were putty in his hands. From behind her he snaked a hand round to cup her breasts, lifting the weight, feeling for the nipple and then pinching it cruelly, enjoying the moan his attention had elicited. There was no doubt Verity King was one very aroused woman, this made her easier to control, although Graham had a feeling that she was naturally obedient anyway, bending her to his will had been easy so far, she seemed to genuinely want to be abused in this manner.

"You like all this attention don't you slut?"

"Y....Yes"

"Yes Sir, you will show me some respect or I will put you right back into your boring little life and we'll forget this ever started. The choice is yours"

Verity was shocked! He was giving her the chance to escape his clutches. Her heart was thumping unable to comprehend the decision he was forcing her to make. If she called him Sir she was admitting to herself that his treatment of her was acceptable, enjoyable even. They both knew this was a watershed moment for her and Verity's hesitation was in fact remarkably short. She lowered her face so he couldn't see her shame and muttered her admission to him.

"Yes Sir, I want to be your slut"

A single tear rolled down Verity's cheek, her insides were a mess, stomach churning as she admitted to herself and Graham that he was her new Master.

"Good Girl, now follow me and we'll sort you out with some breakfast before we sit down and watch the nice video. You may follow me on your hands and knees"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir"

Verity had read enough stories on domination to grasp the basics. She knew that if her Master was dis-pleased with her a punishment would follow. She sank to her knees and willingly crawled after Graham, being careful on the stairs so as not to fall and hurt herself. The unlikely pair made there way to the kitchen, where Graham indicated for Verity to kneel in the corner while he prepared some food for her.

The act of kneeling on the floor facing the wall brought back so many memories for Verity, the uniform coupled with her subservient position made her think of her school days. She had gone to a very strict private school where a good caning was considered appropriate punishment for a naughty girl. She remembered how she had thrilled, at being placed over the headmistress's knee, on the rare occasion that her behaviour had warranted a punishment. It all came flooding back to her now, the smell of leather from the headmistress's chair as she placed herself over the woman's knee. The glorious feelings of humiliation and exposure as her skirt was lifted off her thighs and placed over her white panties, exposing her thighs and pert bottom to the gaze of the powerful authority figure. The stinging pain caused by the cane as it connected with her quivering buttocks and above all else the illicit dampness all this caused in her panties.

Verity's mind returned to the present, suddenly aware of the heat rising between her thighs once more as her mind recalled her prior experiences of submission. School may well of been the place where this untended seed had first taken root, only to resurface all these years later in the most unlikely of places.

The sounds of the fridge door opening and closing snapped Verity back to the here and now. She could make out something being placed on the floor behind her and suddenly her Master was behind her, his proximity causing a fresh wave of heat to spread through her belly as she thought about his cock and what she wanted to do with it. He was rubbing his crotch over the back of her head, she longed to turn and kiss him through the material of his jeans but knew what was expected of her, knew she was being tested. It took all her control to maintain her position facing the wall.

"Good slut, now eat your breakfast like a good girl."

Verity turned and was horrified to see a bowl had been placed on the floor behind her, it contained cereal and yoghurt. It was obvious that she no longer deserved to be treated like a normal human being. Humiliation burned through her, her cheeks flushing as her Master perched himself on the breakfast bar and started to read her husbands morning paper. There was no spoon, animals didn't use them so she guessed that she was also forbidden from using them.

"Don't take all day slut, you look as though you could lose a few pounds anyway, so if you don't start eating right now I'll take it away from you"

Verity knew she had no choice, she lowered her head to the bowl, aware of Graham's gaze falling on her ass as it rose into the air. Her position exposing her leaking cunt and ass to her owner. She licked and slurped at her food, feeling the yoghurt on her cheeks as she made a mess of herself, nothing more than an animal for her Master. The sexual thrill was huge for her, she had been reduced to a toy over a frighteningly short period of time. A slave to her own sick desires, she no longer cared, she wanted to please her Master, wanted his praise, wanted to know she was appreciated, but above all didn't want her degradation to stop. She had had her chance and refused it, she doubted she would be offered another escape route.

When she had finished she looked up at her Master, her face covered in sticky yoghurt, she could feel it running down her face in little streams. She suddenly imagined how she must look. The yoghurt must appear to be like cum, running off her face. As soon as she made the connection her cunt was on fire again, she must look like a fucktoy after getting ganged by a room of men.

"Oh dear what a messy girl you are. Here let me clean you up"

With that he was beside her once more, dabbing at her face as you would a child, making her feel helpless and incapable of looking after herself. She liked the feeling, it released her from the normal duties as an adult. Made her a possession, a toy, something to be played with.

"Now follow me and we'll watch a nice video together"

They made there way into the living room together, Graham walking in front of his newest possession who followed loyally behind him crawling, juices covering her thighs as every delicious step caused friction between her legs.

The living room had changed slightly since Verity had last seen it. The telly had been moved in front of the big patio door looking out over the garden. In front of the telly was one of the large dining room chairs. Graham indicated for Verity to sit in it, she complied immediately.

"Whenever you sit down slut, you are to sit on your naked flesh, there must be no item of clothing between the chair and your skin. Understand?"

"Yes Sir"

Verity flipped the tiny skirt up and sank her thighs and ass onto the wooden chair. It immediately chilled her skin. She was embarrassed to feel her juices leaking out onto the wood beneath her.

Once in position, Graham again tied her, this time her legs were tied onto the chair legs leaving her thighs spread obscenely wide, hips thrusting forward obscenely. Anyone looking through the patio door would get a clear view of her exposed cunt and the juices clearly issuing from it. Her hands were tied behind her head. The position forcing her prominent breasts out, putting them on display to whomever was passing.

And there she was, Verity King, wife and mother, bound in her own living room, dressed in her daughter's old school uniform. Skirts hitched round her waist, cunt on fire and running with excitement, wishing that it would all end, but praying the wish would go un-answered. What had become of her? What would the neighbours think? When would she get a cock in her cunt for gods sake!

Graham sat himself down, drinking in the sight of Verity bound, unable to move, let alone escape. He seriously doubted she wanted to anyway, he wondered what would be going through her mind at this moment. She was clearly aroused his treatment of her was clearly answering some deep rooted need within her. He thanked his stars that he had happened to pop round yesterday. The thought of having a mother and daughter at his command was thrilling. He couldn't wait to get the pair of them together, but that would have to wait he had some fun in store for Verity and didn't want to spoil her too much on the first day of the rest of her life.

12