The Downfall of Mrs. King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and made his way to the video machine, the tape he had contained a copy of last nights activities. He had allowed some of his friends to use Sam as their slave for the night and he knew that the video would have quiet and effect on her loving Mother. He pressed play and waited for the video to start, as he moved another chair so he could sit next to Verity and see her reaction to the on screen antics of her lovely daughter.

The scene opened to a view of Graham's living room, seated around the room where a variety of his friends, all in their early twenties, all male about six of them in all. The camera panned across to take in Sam. She was dressed as a classic French maid, stocking tops clearly visible, tits squeezed into a tiny white apron, teetering on a huge pair of heels as she moved around the room distributing beers to the obvious approval of the assembled men. From the grin on her face it was pretty clear she was enjoying the attention being directed at her.

Graham glanced at Verity, her face was a mask of horror, but her nipples were clearly visible, looking as though they might burst through the blouse that she still wore. He grinned smugly to himself, and continued his viewing.

Sam had been accosted by one of the revellers and was being made to bend down so he could see up her skirt, something she was only too happy to do for him. Once she had leant over it became obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties, she wiggled her ass for them to see and as the young man moved his hand up her inner thigh the camera moved into take in the look of ecstasy on her face. The camera lingered there as she closed her eyes, mouth wide open as a moan escaped her red lips. The man was obviously fingering her cunt, something Sam was clearly enjoying as she started to speak into camera.

"Oh god that's good, don't stop please don't stop. Finger my tight cunt"

Graham turned the sound up so Verity could catch every word of filth that issued from her daughter's mouth.

Verity was speechless! Her darling daughter was behaving like a street whore for these men and taking a great deal of pleasure form it as well. She squirmed on the seat, why was it so hot in here? She could feel moisture trickling between her breasts, she ached to be able to wipe it away, but obviously couldn't, she dare not ask her Master and knew she would have to suffer in silence. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the screen and her arousal would not stay hidden from her Master for long. She was disgusted at the display on the screen and at the same time wildly aroused by it. Her own daughter openly being fingered in front of a room full of men, how she wished that she could be placed in that position. In her heart she knew she would gladly agree to such treatment, to be the centre of attention, the object of so much desire, to be used thoroughly.

She was aware of her Master close to her now, his hand once again torturing her hard throbbing nipples. She moaned, her eyes shut tight, trying to rid herself of the images of her daughter's degradation, closing her eyes only made it worse however, more vivid for her. His other hand was on her thigh now. Inching its way higher, to her panty covered cunt. Verity didn't know how much more she could take of this treatment. She was disgusted at her level of arousal, brought on entirely by the pictures of her own daughter, GOD what sort of a Mother was she? She was panting now her stomach contracting as her Master's fingers slipped ever closer to her aching cunt. She needed to feel his fingers inside her right now before she lost it completely.

"PLEASE Master finger your slut's cunt, GOD I am begging you, please finger my cunt"

If Verity's friends could hear her know they would have been amazed at the transformation wrought on her, she never swore and never, NEVER used the C word. The last vestiges of civility had fled Verity's mind now as her body careered out of control, on the way to an orgasm that threatened to rip her in half. There was no stopping her now as her entire body clenched and lifted itself out of the chair, muscles tensing, obscenity sticking in her throat as she screamed with the force of her release.

And then it was over, Verity un-clenched and sank into the chair utterly spent. Sweat cooling on her body as she breathed raggedly, trying to regain some element of composure.

"That is the last time you ever come without my permission! Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master, sorry Master. I promise it won't happen again Master"

"Good slut, now I think you have been tied up enough for one day. Why don't we get you out in some fresh air"

Verity barely registered what he was saying, she was wallowing in a warm sea of pleasure, her entire body tingling with excitement and satisfaction. The orgasm that had been controlling her responses for as long as she could remember had been the most powerful of her life. She wanted another just like it and then another and another. Her eyes had been opened to the joys of orgasm denial and she would do whatever she had to too ensure that all her future orgasms were of the same intensity. She sat there almost stupefied as her young Master untied her, leaving her free to rub her aching wrists and ankles.

The video was still playing and Verity couldn't keep her eyes off the screen as her Daughter continued to be used as a plaything. Sam was on her knees now a cock deep inside her throat as she sucked on it greedily, in either of her hands was another hard cock and verity could clearly make out a string of cum splattered over her beautiful daughter's chin. Verity caught herself slipping a hand between her sticky thighs, teasing at the slick folds of skin, going deeper inside herself, into the heat of her cunt.

"Naughty girl! Can't get enough now can you?"

Graham smiled at his, now willing slave.

"I have a few calls to make slut before we go out, you may play with your cunt but I want you on your hands and knees while you do it. Don't forget about your orgasms belonging to me from now on either or I will have you punished"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master"

Verity sank to her knees, the position of submission almost commonplace to her now. She could barely remember her life before yesterday. God she had missed out on so much and she was now determined to catch up on things, Peter had his tarty secretaries, Verity had her Daughter's boyfriend using her as his personal sex slave. It seemed like a fair exchange to her.

She could hear him talking into his mobile phone in the hallway as she busied herself, fingering her steaming cunt, relishing the jolts of pleasure that were cascading through her body. She would of closed her eyes and moaned except that she didn't want to miss a single piece of the action on the screen. Sam had finished sucking the guy in her mouth off and looked as though she had received another load of thick cream, she was dribbling it out of her mouth now and Verity watched transfixed as it ran down her chin and onto her firm tits. Verity almost longed to lick it up, her eyes fixed on her Daughter's swollen nipples wishing she could touch, smell and taste, be a part of the exciting action that was unfolding before her.

Her Master's voice jolted her back to reality.

"Right slut we have a date. I want you to go and get changed into one of your respectable suits. Stockings are to be worn but no other underwear, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I have just the thing in mind, I know you'll like it"

Subconsciously Verity wanted to please her Master, receive recognition from him, make him proud of her. She crawled out of the room and upstairs almost glowing with satisfaction, happy to have accepted her new role in life. She knew she would do whatever her young Master wanted of her, in exchange she had a feeling she would receive all the things she had missed out on over the years.

Chapter Three: Verity performs in the car park. To follow shortly

12