The Downfall of Thomas and Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came back in, each carrying a glass of something dark. Thomas watched as Jane leaned over to put hers in front of Adam - watched the tassles on her nipples hang, saw the full curve of her breasts. Then he was distracted by the warmth of Lilah as she leaned over him.

"Urk," he said.

"I think it's time Jane learned a thing or two, don't you, Adam?" said Burke.

"Oh god yes," Adam croaked.

"Lu," said Burke, "teach our new friend."

"Sure thing, Burke."

Adam pushed his chair out and leaned back, beaming. Lu pushed down on Jane's shoulders; giggling, Jane knelt between Adam's legs.

"Unzip him with your teeth," Lu whispered.

Jane stared at the bulge in Adam's jeans. Her face was red, and she seemed to have become abruptly paralyzed with nervousness. Lu only smiled. She knelt beside Jane, leaned over Adam's groin, and slid down the zipper of his pants with her mouth.

"Mmm fuck," said Adam. "Let her do it, goddammit."

"Someone's gotta show her first," said Lu. She lowered her face into Adam's crotch. His swollen cock sprang forth, pointing straight up. Thomas stared, catatonic.

Lu put her lips around the tip and played at it with her tongue for a moment, then went deeper, deeper, until her face was buried in his lap. Then she pulled away.

"Your turn, girlfriend," she said to Jane, wiping her lips.

"Oh god yes," Adam moaned.

Jane wiggling her fingers nervously. Gently, Lu drew Jane's wrists behind her back, then put her hands on either side of the girl's head and guided her face slowly to Adam's cock. She stopped just short of it.

"Lick," Lu commanded.

Jane's tongue flicked out, caressing the head of Adam's cock. Adam groaned. Thomas shuddered.

Lu pushed a little further, and Jane's lips wrapped around the tip. Lu gripped Jane's hair and pulled her back a little, then pushed her further, then back. Jane made a gulping sound. Lu pumped her head slowly, then a little faster, then a little faster, then a little deeper.

"Ulp umph ulp," said Jane.

Lu pulled her all the way back.

"Uhhhghghghgh," said Adam.

"Let's go," said Lu, and thrust the cock into Jane's mouth. Jane made a gagging sound as her face was forced straight to the base of Adam's cock, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Lu held her there for a long moment, until Jane started to squirm, her hands slapping ineffectually at Adam's knees.

"Oh god," said Adam. "Keep her there. Oh my god yesssssssss."

His face contorted, his body spasmed. Lu let go. Jane pulled back, gasping for breath, a trickle of cum running down her chin.

"Good girl, Jane," said Burke. "You too, Lu. Fetch us the cuffs, would you?"

Lu pranced across the room. Thomas stared at Jane, who was still kneeling between Adam's legs, looking a little shellshocked. Adam was lolling back in his chair with a sleepy grin on his face.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

Lu appeared with three pairs of handcuffs. Jane didn't protest as the other girl latched her wrists behind her. "We don't really need our hands, do we?" said Lu playfully. Next she went to Lilah, who was still waiting demurely beside Thomas, and locked her hands. Lastly, she dextrously locked her own wrists behind her and knelt at Burke's feet.

"Now that you've had your moment," said Burke, "let's play cards. I've always considered it a man's game. Lilah - give our guest some encouragement."

Lilah and Lu crawled under the table. Burke started to deal. Thomas hadn't even realized that he was erect, but he certainly did the moment he felt Lilah pulling down his zipper with her teeth. The second her tongue touched his cock, he felt his body shake in the most explosive orgasm he'd ever experienced. Burke hadn't even finished dealing yet.

Adam snickered.

"That was quick," he said.

"You're in no place to make that kind of joke," said Burke, smiling fondly. "But I'm sure we're all good for more. Let's play."

The next few rounds of cards passed in a blur as Thomas tried to process the feeling of warm lips wrapped around his cock. Lilah's work was certainly impressive; she handled his shaft with skill and grace, and licked his balls with no less enthusiasm. From the look on Adam's face, and the slurping sounds coming from under the table, he supposed that Jane was hard at work too; and he could only assume that the same was true for Lu, though Burke gave no sign, and won every hand.

"You boys can hardly concentrate," said Burke at last, once he had all the pennies piled in front of him. "Let's move on to the main course, shall we?"

Adam got eagerly to his feet, and, siezing Jane by the collar, dragged her out from under the table. Lu and Lilah crawled out of their own accord. Adam had already hauled Jane to her feet, but Burke waved his hand. "Calm down, Adam!" he said. "Let's do this in an orderly fashion. To the post, girls."

On one wall, Thomas saw, was a wooden post, spanning the room horizontally at slightly higher than waist height. The three girls stopped in front of it. Lu and Lilah waited demurely, their eyes downcast; Jane had a half-frightened, half-vacant look in her eyes that Thomas didn't quite know how to interpret. Burke strode over to them, gave Lu's cheek a brief caress, and then produced a short knife from his pocket.

"Let's get you ready," he said.

For a second Thomas thought he was about to witness a murder, but Burke had something very different in mind. Slowly, delicately, he cut the clothes off of each girl. Lu was left in just her fishnets and heels, Lilah in nothing at all, and Thomas stared in awe at the first real bare breasts and pussies he'd seen in his life. Then Burke went to Jane and cupped her chin. She looked up at him, trembling slightly.

"Good girl, Jane," he said, smiling, and set to work. Thomas stared at the soft, bare cleft between her legs, and realized that it was shaved. She shaved her pussy. He had no idea what to make of this.

"Now," said Burke, "into position."

He turned the still-handcuffed Jane around and bent her over the post. She was forced up onto her tiptoes, her bare ass and pussy exposed. The other two girls assumed the same position. For the first time Thomas noticed that Burke's enormous member was jutting out of his pants.

"Get over here, boys," he said.

Burke was already balls-deep in Lu as Thomas began to stumble over, hardly hearing the girl's squeals. He watched as Adam marched up to Jane and smacked her ass, heard Jane yelp, and heard that yelp turn into a half-moan, half-yell as Adam slipped his cock into her. Thomas turned his attention to Lilah, whose bare pussy awaited him, helpless and exposed.

He'd forgotten entirely about Jesus.

As he entered her he felt an incredible surge of ecstasy. It took him a moment to realize that he'd just come again, and that he wasn't deterred by this in the slightest. He started to slide in and out, savouring her moans, and then turned to his right and saw that Adam was pounding Jane, leaning over to squeeze her breasts in his hands, and that she was wailing and squirming underneath him, and the sight pushed Thomas into a frenzy. He started to fuck with an energy he hadn't known was within him.

*

The rest of the night was a bit blurry.

He remembered that they'd switched after a while. He'd moved on to Lu's small, tight body, pulling her short black hair as he fucked her, while Burke skewered Jane on his massive cock. Then Thomas had taken Jane himself. It was a spiritual moment, an ecstasy far exceeding prayer, as he pushed himself into her warm pussy, gripping her slim waist, and heard her weak squeals.

After a while they'd fucked themselves out, he remembered. They'd gone out to the bar and had more drinks, leaving the girls on the pole. He'd roared with laughter at Burke's and Adam's jokes. Adam had actually slapped him on the back at some point. He was pretty sure that he'd said some terrible, awful, incredibly sinful things.

They'd gone into the back room again, and things started getting weird. Burke had produced some kind of bridle and saddle. They'd put it on Jane, and put a bit gag in her mouth, and she'd crawled around the floor with Lu on her back, while the men roared with laughter. Adam had a riding crop in his hand and he's lashed Jane's bottom until it burned red. They'd taken the bridle off her then and put it on Lu, and Lu had tried to bear Lilah on her tiny body, without much success, though Adam urged her on with the crop, and Burke had put his huge cock into Jane's mouth; the sound of her muffled gurgling as he choked her on his cock was still in the back of Thomas's mind.

There had been more fucking then, and more sucking, and Thomas distinctly remembered the first time he felt Jane's eager lips on his cock, and how it had felt to come into her mouth. All three girls had gathered around Burke's cock, then Adam's, then Thomas's, until all three were soaked in jizz. Burke made them lick it off each others' faces; Thomas remembered how Jane had looked, slurping up cum from Lu's forehead.

At some point the three girls had performed a relay wrestling match for the men's amusement; they'd taken turns writhing on the ground, bare breasts heaving, scratching and clawing and struggling, while Adam and Burke and Thomas sat back and had yet another round of drinks. Lu had been the winner, and Burke declared that the losers would have to be punished. Lilah and Jane had been suspended by the wrists from hooks in the ceiling, and Lu had set about them with a whip, leaving nasty red welts on their naked skin. Thomas remembered watching the swing of Lu's hips as she swung the whip, hearing Jane's shrieks as the lashes struck.

At some point they'd gone back out to the bar, leaving Jane and Lilah hanging, dragging the naked Lu with them. The bar had been mostly empty then - Thomas thought it was just friends of Burke's who were left, and as they talked with Lu went from man to man, sucking cocks and filling her mouth with cum.

At some point in there, Thomas had passed out.

*

Thomas's parents never quite found out how he'd been expelled from Bible college.

Even the hall monitors didn't seem too sure about their charges. The claim that he'd been caught entering the dorms long after curfew, leading a naked girl covered in lash-marks on a leash, seemed implausible.

At any rate, it seemed unlikely that he'd end up being a minister now.

*

Instead he ended up working for Uncle Rich's firm. Uncle Rich didn't seem too bothered by the smear on Thomas's moral character. In fact, he seemed amused by it.

"We all have our little indiscretions," he'd confided to Thomas during the scandal. "I think you'll find that the Bible is on your side in this matter - though not everyone sees it that way."

He did marry Jane, and although the families refused to attend the wedding, Uncle Rich was there, and he dropped Thomas a wink when he saw that Jane's wedding costume included a collar and was unusually short in the skirt department.

A few years later Thomas was in his office, going over his appointment book, when his pretty secretary poked her head into his office. "There's an Adam Wilson here to see you, sir," she said.

Thomas raised his eyebrows. "Send him right in," he said.

A moment later Adam entered, still roguish in a dirty leather jacket. He looked nervous. "Hey, Tommy," he said. "Haven't heard from you in a while. How are ya?"

He paused, apparently hearing the slurping sound for the first time. Thomas grinned at looked down at Jane, who was kneeling between his legs, naked and hard at work.

"I've been doing pretty well, Adam," he said. "How are you?"

Adam shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. "Not so good, actually," he said. "To tell the truth, I'm here to ask for a favour."

Thomas leaned back and tapped on his desk.

"You remember that day we met at your cousin's bar, right?" he said.

"'Course."

"I remember you didn't want me there," said Thomas. "You only invited me to get at Jane - in fact, you seemed pretty unhappy when your cousin said I was staying. Anyway, there's something I've been meaning to tell you ever since that night."

He took a moment to appreciate the look of terror on Adam's face.

"I've been wanting to thank you," said Thomas. "That was a life-changing night for me, as I'm sure you can appreciate. In fact, you could say I've never been the same. Why don't you have a seat."

The relief on Adam's face was palpable. Thomas pressed a button on his phone. "Melissa, could you come in, please?" he said.

The pretty secretary came in. Thomas gestured. As she knelt between Adam's legs and got to work, Thomas allowed a smile to spread across his face.

"What can I do for you?" he said.

12