The Downhill Fey Forest Ch. 03

Story Info
Alban is trapped and humiliated, but makes a deal.
3.6k words
4.6
7.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here: This is Ch.03 of The Downhill Fey Forest. Read the other parts if you haven't already. I hope you enjoy it: happy reading!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Alban stared at the sign. "Fairy village ahead!" it read. Sleepy had told him that there would be fairies, but she didn't say that there was a whole village of them. Two was a pain to deal with; what might a whole village want to do?

At least Sleepy had reassured him that they didn't kill people. Maybe he'd be alright after all. He moved forward down the hill, still dreading what was ahead.

It occurred to him that maybe, just maybe, they might be less aggressive at home, since surely they had other things to do than harass outsiders, like knit hats, or farm, or whatever it was fairies did when young men like him weren't around. He held out hope that this was the case.

After Alban had trekked down the slope for an hour, he noticed crack-like fissures in the ground every now and then, about two inches wide and just as deep. They grew as he travelled: by the time the slope flattened out again, they were a foot wide and a foot deep. Inside the fissures, Alban saw exposed roots and little pebbles.

Sleepy had mentioned something about the "wooded canyons". Was this it? Alban trekked forward. The fissures were getting larger, but thankfully, more spread apart. When they were three feet wide, he could just step around them.

Soon, the fissures stopped getting wider, capping at five feet wide, but they still got deeper as he travelled: five, ten, then fifteen feet... and bigger and deeper tree roots were exposed within. The walls and bottom were all packed dirt with pebbles, save for the occasional little fungus or bit of plant life growing inside. When they were twenty feet deep, Alban saw bluish-green vines hanging from some of the trees on the surface. The inch thick vines hung from thick tree branches and some of them extended deep within the trenches; they looked climbable enough. Maybe if he fell down a pit and wasn't too hurt, he could climb out on one of those vines.

The chasms got deeper still as he travelled, and soon, he heard a giggle from above, the telltale sign of a fairy.

"Who's there?" Alban said. There was no reply. Alban picked up a six foot long stick that had fallen by a tree, and started gently prodding the ground ahead, veering off course every now and then to seek out invisible and hidden things in addition to holes in the ground. If fairies had used illusions to trick him twice already, then certainly that was their favorite way to trick people.

Three more giggles from above, one after the other. A minimum of three fairies looming unseen in the canopy above. Alban kept going, and tried not to tremble. What would they do this time?

Then all at once, there were too many giggles to count from above. They kept snickering up above from all directions. He looked up in a brighter patch of the forest and saw several shadows flickering through the canopy. How many were following him?

The fairies went silent. The trees thickened again, and he couldn't see their shadows anymore.. He tried his best to stay away from the ravines. When he was forced to leap over a ravine, he looked around carefully before jumping to the other side, and jumped only where there were vine-laden trees nearby.

Alban came to a spot in the forest with fewer ravines: that was a relief. He passed by a tree covered in the hanging vines.

Then something grabbed his right ankle.

Before he could react, his left arm was also bound by an inch wide vine, already tightly wrapped around his arm several times. He panicked. He tried desperately to sprint away, to escape, to pull himself out of the vines, but he could only stumble in their grasp as another vine grasped his other arm, and his other ankle. The vines curled around his arms and legs, cementing their powerful grip and tightening. He tried desperately to thrash out of their grasp as the vines started to pull him towards the tree.

Fairies laughed above him, unseen in the canopy. He was pulled with his back to the tree, and when his backpack rubbed against the bark of the tree, the vines started to lift him into the air. The vines went rigid when he was six feet off the ground, locking him in place with his arms and legs spread.

Unable to move, all he could do was watch and listen as about two dozen fairies descended from the canopy. Like Sundrop and Snowdrop, they were tiny elf women with dragonfly wings, but all of them were distinguished by their varying hairstyles and unique dress. One fairy was in a green leaf dress, another one had a silk maid outfit, and a third wore an orange dress made of petals. All the fairies were either giggling or smiling. But, Snowdrop and Sundrop were not among them.

The one in the green leaf dress spoke. "We gottem!" she said. Her voice was confident and mature, though still high pitched. "Buttermint, do you have Snowdrop's list?"

"There's just three things on it," the black-haired fairy in the maid outfit said. "Ruined clothes, being messy, sexual pranks."

"That's all they tried?"

"I'm telling you, this is just the list of things they said he hates."

"Can you let me down?" Alban said. But, just as he said the last word, three thick vines slithered down from above and covered his mouth. They wrapped around his head and muffled his speech, but weren't terribly tight.

"Shh," the green leaf dressed fairy said. "I'm trying to get a plan for you going over here. Okay, uh... you know what, screw it, let's go crazy and just tear his clothes off!"

"Yay!" the mob of fairies shouted with glee.

Alban tried to speak, but the vines grew tighter around his mouth. He couldn't move, speak, or defend himself. All he could do was struggle in place and make muffled cries as the mob of fairies flew towards him and started to grab at the fabric of his clothes.

The fairies pulled at his shirt, his sleeves, the straps of his backpack; anything they could get a hold of. Their tiny forms flew all around him, looking for vulnerable pieces of his clothing to target. Alban heard his right sleeve tear first as two fairies worked together to split it in half, pulling on it with their entire body weight and beating their wings with frenzied speed. These fairies were a little stronger than they looked.

Alban heard a snipping noise, and looked down to see a fairy cutting his pants into tatters with a normal sized pair of scissors. Where the hell did she get those? Strips of fabric fluttered to the ground as she cut out little squares of fabric, one at a time. She wasn't being super efficient, as she could have easily just cut the pants in half, making them unusable with the least amount of effort. No, it seemed like she enjoyed going slow, turning his pants into confetti.

Another fairy was... chewing on the bottom of his shirt? She wasn't making a lot of progress with her tiny mouth, but her sheer enthusiasm and vigor frightened Alban. They didn't just want to torment him, they loved doing it with a passion.

They tore another sleeve, and his pants slowly fell away in tatters. Two more fairies pulled off his shoes, and started trying to tear his socks in half. Alban's clothing was vanishing into tatters at an alarming rate, and another fairy flew inside his shirt and started trying to tear away at it from the inside. Her body bumped against Alban's as she flew around inside his shirt, but she soon burst out through the middle of his shirt and pulled at the edges of the opening from the outside instead.

He felt the straps of his backpack fall apart, and they hit the dirt below with a soft thud. Two fairies stopped what they were doing and flew into it, looking around inside. His shirt started to fall away too, and his bare chest was exposed to the cool forest air. His shirt was held by a little piece of fabric held on by the vines, and soon, a fairy pulled that out, and he was left shirtless. Embarrassment and anger rushed through Alban's mind.

The scissor-wielding fairy made it all the way up to Alban's thighs, and his pants were now a pair of crude, torn shorts. She kept cutting away at them while the fairies who were destroying his shirt flew down to try and tear apart his socks and underwear. His socks came first, falling to the ground after being pulled and torn into a split, loose mess, and now the fairies were clustered around his damaged backpack and his nearly-exposed groin, rummaging around both of them and doing as they pleased.

His pants finally fell off at last, and the remaining fairies grabbed onto his underwear and pulled it off his legs, tearing at it after it was off his body. Alban's cock hung in the air, and he was fully naked now.

The fairies didn't seem to find anything they wanted in his backpack, and the mob, satisfied with their work so far, flew up in front of Alban and giggled in front of his naked, restrained body. Alban kept struggling to break free. Now that his clothes were gone, what would they do to him now?

The fairy with the green leaf dress spoke again. "Okay, uh... what now?"

"Sexy stuff!" a fairy in the crowd said.

"Well, yeah, but what? Anyone got ideas?"

"Throat vine!" another fairy said.

"Yeah! And put a vine around their dick too!" another fairy in the mob shouted.

The fairy in the leaf dress spoke again while Alban tried to shout through the vines covering his mouth. "Raise your hand for vine stuff!" All of the fairies in the crowd raised their hands. "Vine torture it is!"

Alban tensed up as the vines around his mouth loosened. One of the inch-thick vines retreated back into the tree, and another one started slithering down to Alban's groin. The third vine kept still around Alban's mouth for now.

"Alright," the leaf dress fairy said, "I think I can control these vines well enough to do this without crushing his dick. We gotta make sure it still works for later! The rest of you, sit on a branch or something, this is gonna take a while..."

The other fairies flew up to some low hanging branches on the tree, and sat on them as they watched Alban. Some of them giggled, others just stared with smug grins, and still others rubbed their tiny hands together in excitement.

One of the vines reached Alban's groin, and the rounded tip gently rubbed against the shaft of Alban's exposed, already-hardening cock. Alban tried not to get hard, in the hopes that maybe the fairies would get bored and leave. But the smooth, slightly ticklish tip of the vine was arousing nonetheless, and his cock couldn't help but lengthen.

As his cock hardened, the vine restraining his mouth relaxed and uncurled from around his head, freeing his mouth for a second.

"Can you--" Alban cut his sentence short, because now the vine was trying to enter his mouth, and he had to shut his teeth and lips. The smooth, rubbery vine's tip pressed against his closed lips, trying to breach his mouth. Alban did his best, but slowly felt it wriggle its way through and begin to part his lips.

Alban stopped struggling with the rest of his body to focus on keeping his lips closed and his cock limp, yet he was failing on both counts, as his cock lengthened and began to throb from the vine's smooth touch, and his teeth desperately tried to keep the vine from entering.

Alban was hard now, and the vine started to curl around his cock. It coiled once, then twice, and then three times, wrapping Alban's cock in a tight, smooth, rubbery spiral. It gripped Alban's stiff, throbbing cock, and began to pump it from base to shaft, sending arousal through Alban's body.

Just as Alban failed on this front, his teeth couldn't hold out anymore, and the other vine finally pierced his mouth. It pierced two inches inside, gently wriggling around as it brushed against Alban's tongue, teeth, and the roof of his mouth.

Alban tried to bite down on the vine, but it was too tough and rubbery. It was far stronger than any normal plant. His saliva coated the vine as it violated him and twirled around inside Alban's mouth.

"Come on," the leaf dress fairy said. "Resist a little harder! I like watching cute boys like you struggle! Mostly because I don't see that many around here." She giggled, as did some of the fairies.

Alban knew he was playing into their desires, but he kept struggling anyway, since maybe, just maybe, if he could bite through that vine, or at least damage it, maybe it and others would go limp somehow. He held out faith that this was possible, even as his teeth utterly failed to damage the vine in any way, and it gently probed deeper into his mouth.

His arousal grew and grew as the coiled vine stroked his shaft, and he felt himself slowly approaching orgasm as the vine gripped tighter and pumped him faster. A bead of pre-cum emerged from the tip of his cock, and Alban hated how the grip of the coiled vines was starting to feel good. He wished it would just hurt instead, just so that it wouldn't be so humiliating.

But, against his wishes, it kept stroking him, back and forth, as the vine in his mouth wriggled deeper, and Alban gagged a little as it entered his throat. The vine, having reached as far as it could go without making Alban vomit, started to retract out of his mouth... but just before it left his mouth, it went deeper again, and started to slowly thrust in and out of Alban's mouth, humiliating him just a bit more than before.

His cock came closer and closer to orgasm as the vines stroked his cock and thrusted in and out of his mouth, and Alban stopped struggling as he knew it was inevitable; he would cum, it would feel uncomfortably good, and he would be thoroughly humiliated.

One last stroke sent Alban over the edge, and the fairies cheered as his cock twitched and jets of cum shot from his tip. They shot into the air, and fell onto the forest floor as waves of pleasure shot through Alban's body. Alban hated that it felt so good, since if it were unambiguously bad, at least he wouldn't be so uncomfortable...

The orgasm slowly died down, and the jets of cum slowed until they were reduced to little dribbles that ran down his cock and the vines grasping it. The vine in his mouth stopped thrusting, and the coils around his cock began to loosen.

"How was it?" the fairy in the leaf dress asked as the vines left his mouth and cock, and retracted back into the trees.

"Can I leave? You've humiliated me enough. You got me."

"Nah. We're just gonna keep you here. It's really fun. And we're really starting to get a taste for this kind of thing, you know? Oh, and I'm Hazelberry, mayor of the fairy village and master of vine magic. Thought you might want to know. But, your dick is spent, so we'll come back in, I don't know, a few hours maybe? Until then, just relax, okay?"

Hazelberry and the other fairies started to fly away, one by one, leaving Alban alone in the woods.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Alban tried to escape the vines every now and then, but they were rigid, tight, and impossible to break, bend, or slip out of. The cum on his cock dried as time passed, and the tattered fragments of his clothing blew around in the gentle breeze. As it began to occur to him that he might be trapped here for far, far longer than he had anticipated, he started to wish that he had never accepted this delivery. Being tight on money was much better than being kept prisoner by smug, annoying fairies.

After an hour alone, he started to become hungry, and wished he could reach his backpack. The fairies had left it there, and hadn't taken anything from it.

Soon, he heard two voices approaching, both gently humming a melody. They sounded familiar. Snowdrop and Sundrop came into view, and they giggled when they saw Alban.

"Wow!" Snowdrop said. "We told them that you were here, and gave them some tips on humiliating you, but we didn't expect that they'd actually catch you, given how careful you must have been after we pranked you the second time. And they even ripped up your clothes and made you cum!"

"I had no way of knowing this would happen," Alban said. "Like last time. And the time before that."

"It doesn't matter, I guess you're village property now. It's a real shame, we were enjoying pranking you. You see, every fairy has their own special magic gimmick. I do invisibility, and Sundrop does illusions. But it sort of ruins our fun to see you chained to one place now, because our kind of magic is best used on, you know, people that can walk into it unaware."

For a moment, Alban wished that they would just leave him alone. But then, an idea occurred to him. If fairies really loved pranks, and Sundrop and Snowdrop were deprived of their ability to prank him, then...

"You know," Alban said, "I liked your pranks a lot more than theirs."

"Really?" Sundrop said. "I don't remember you liking them much at all!"

"Yeah, but yours wasn't as bad. And if you let me free, I'd happily let you two prank me instead of these other fairies. You can get all the nonstop pranks you want by freeing me. How many cute guys wander into this forest every day?"

Sundrop and Snowdrop looked at each other, and began whispering to each other for over a minute, making occasional hand gestures as they talked.

Finally, Snowdrop spoke. "Well... you're right, you are cute. And I don't think we'll get more chances like this any time soon. We'll set you free, and we'll follow you around, and we can have all sorts of fun together after that!"

Alban wondered if he was going to regret this. "A deal it is!" he said. "Now, can you let me go?"

"Sure," Snowdrop said. "Hmm, Hazelberry's vines can't be cut, but they're super weak to fire and stuff... got any sources of flame in there?"

"I have some lamp oil and some flint and steel," Alban said. "But can you please not burn me?"

The two fairies said nothing, and flew down to Alban's backpack. They emerged with a little jar of Alban's lamp oil and the tools to ignite it. They poured a few drops of oil on each of the vines holding Alban upright, but poured it on the parts of the vines that were far away from Alban's body.

"We'll start with the ankles," Snowdrop said after all four vines had been oiled. Sundrop flew over to the vine holding Alban's right ankle and carefully made sparks with the flint and steel. A spark hit the oil, and Sundrop darted away as the vine caught fire. The flame almost instantaneously made that part of the vine shrivel up and blacken, and the part grasping Alban's right ankle went limp, uncoiled, and fell to the ground as the flame quickly spread up and down the disintegrating vine. Thankfully, it fell away from Alban's body long before the fire reached the part of the vine holding him.

Sundrop repeated the process for Alban's left ankle, freeing both of his legs as the vines burned on the ground. Then his right wrist was freed, and Alban fell to the ground, taking care not to fall on the burning, blackened chunks of vine. But, he was still tethered to the tree by his left wrist. When the last vine was burned away, he was finally free, and picked up his tattered backpack before running away from the flaming, blackened vines and the tree attached to them.

"It'll put itself out eventually," Snowdrop said. "Don't worry about it. So, where were you headed?"

"North," Alban said. "Towards Queen Titania's castle. I'd like to get an amulet from her so I can leave the forest. But don't worry, you can prank me as much as you want on the way there!"

Snowdrop shrugged. "I guess a few days of pranks are better than none," she said. "Well, we've done our part for you. The fairy village is a bit to the East, so just keep going North and you'll go right by it. In the meantime... how about you find some clothes while we prepare our next prank?" Snowdrop said.

The two fairies flew into the canopy, and they giggled as they went out of view. Their voices grew more distant, until Alban couldn't hear them anymore.

12