The Downhill Fey Forest Ch. 04

Story Info
Alban accepts some silken gifts in exchange for a favor.
4.9k words
4.77
7.7k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here: This is Ch.04 of The Downhill Fey Forest. Read the other parts if you haven’t already. I hope you enjoy it: happy reading!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

At four in the afternoon, Alban heard the two fairies giggle above him again. There were trenches all around this part of the forest, and he already suspected that Sundrop and Snowdrop’s prank was going to involve them. He also dreaded the possible consequences of the prank. He had no clothing to ruin, so it probably wasn’t a harmless, clothing-soiling prank.

Alban picked up a five foot long stick and started poking around with it to hunt for illusions and invisible things. But, Alban had wizened up, and knew that they were going to try a different strategy than last time. As he kept walking forward, gently poking the ground, he wondered just what they would try, or how he could counter it.

Soon, he came to an extremely long clearing with a five foot wide ravine that stretched left and right through the middle as far as he could see. He didn’t dare approach it: not yet. This was the longest ravine he had seen so far, and prime ground for a fairy’s trap. After travelling left and right for five minutes to see if it ended anywhere nearby, he found no way around, and knew he would definitely have to jump over it.

But rather than gently prod the air and ground with a stick, Alban saw some rocks embedded in the soil nearby, and had a better idea. He picked up a smooth, cherry sized pebble and lobbed it over the ravine. It sailed over the ravine itself with ease, but hit an invisible object on the other side with a woodenthunk.

“Awww,” Snowdrop said from somewhere above him. “I thought you’d jump. Well, it’s a low wall, and it’s been here for a while, so you could still hop over it!”

Alban tossed another pebble: indeed, the invisible wall was only three feet high, and the area beyond was solid ground. But he wondered why Snowdrop still encouraged him to jump. He poked around near the ravine and threw more pebbles, but there was nothing there but the invisible, three foot high wall.

He crouched by the edge and peered into the ravine: it was thirty feet deep, and the bottom was filled with muddy water and small plants. Not a lethal fall, just a painful, messy, and inconvenient one.

Then just before he was going to jump, he decided to stand right at the edge of the ravine and poke directly up above the opposite edge. Indeed, when he did, he felt another invisible wooden object up there, and it moved slightly when he prodded it.

“Hey!” Snowdrop said from somewhere above. “You weren’t supposed to find that one!”

White fog appeared around the invisible wall and the object in the air, and both became visible again. The now visible wooden wall around the trench had been paired with a dozen or so logs suspended from ropes, which Alban had uncovered.

The leaves above the suspended log shook, and Sundrop flew out of a hiding spot made from sticks and leaves. She joined Snowdrop, and was soon no longer visible in the canopy above.

“Dang, he’s getting clever,” Snowdrop said.

“I know,” Sundrop said as they both flew away. “I thought I could drop the log on him and knock him in, but...” and their voices trailed off.

Alban found a good place to jump, and leaped over the ravine. Jumping was one of his strong suits. He stumbled when he landed, since he was wearing a backpack and wasn’t used to jumping in uneven terrain without shoes, but stayed upright anyway. He trekked onward, proud at having overcome a fairy-made obstacle for once.

The trenches got smaller over the next half hour, shrinking down to mere inches in width and depth, and Alban finally reached another downhill slope. Happy to escape, he followed it downhill, and the little trenches finally vanished.

Nobody bothered him while he was going downhill. It took an hour to reach the base of the slope. Alban wished he had clothes, or at the very least, a decent pair of shoes.

The foliage around him thickened, limiting his visibility. He trekked onward, and the sound of running water came from ahead: the first flow of water Alban had heard in a while. For a lush forest, there weren’t very many streams or ponds in the Fey Forest.

But when Alban pushed two ferns aside, he saw a massive, shallow lake just behind it, with crystal clear water, and sunlight glistening into it from gaps in the canopy above. There was a breeze above him, and patterns of sunlight danced in the clear water. The bottom of the lake was filled with smooth, multicolored gravel, which glistened in the shifting light filtering down from above. Massive, ten foot wide oak trees were among the few plants that grew out of the two foot deep water, and with little blocking his line of sight, Alban could see very far into the distance. The lake went on for as far as he could see, and a little nearby stream parallel to Alban’s path, the source of the water sound he heard, fed into it.

There wasn’t anywhere else to go but into the water. Alban took a step in. The water was warm, but safe, and it came to his knees. The fine gravel actually felt relaxing to walk in, since it shifted predictably under his weight, made a lovelycrunch, and the pebbles were worn entirely smooth. He slowly trudged through the calm water, making little splashes as he walked. He kept his stick handy while he wondered if anyone lived here.

After half an hour, Alban came across a section of lake with hundreds of flowering water lilies. They gently floated in the calm water, and after poking a few with his stick, Alban walked between them, taking care not to kick the stems while he walked.

After a total of one hour in the lake, it was starting to get dark again, and Alban was getting tired. As relaxing as it was, moving through two feet of water was slow and exhausting. The dancing sunlight in the water was starting to turn orange. So, Alban was thankful when he saw the opposite shore of the lake. Thick foliage grew in a big, green wall on the shore, and it was lit with specks of orange sunset light filtering down from above.

Alban stepped onto dry land and pushed through the thick wall of plant life. His legs were wet, but he didn’t mind. He was more concerned about finding clothes and a place to sleep. Soon, the wall of foliage grew thinner, and the forest went back to its normal density.

Unlike the other side of the lake, however, there were big spider webs on some of the trees here. Butterflies, dragonflies, and other small insects were stuck in them, some dead, some still trying to flap their way out. Alban gently poked one of the six foot wide webs with his stick: the thin strands were sticky and sturdy, but snapped with a little push. There was no risk of getting stuck in one. He wondered if Snowdrop or Sundrop would get tangled in one. The mental image of the two of them stuck and struggling in a web while he laughed at them was oddly comforting.

He walked for a minute, and after passing another web, he heard someone loudly humming a tune ahead. It sounded like a woman, and she was behind a wide tree. Alban carefully crept forward, and used the tree as cover; that way, she wouldn’t see that he was naked. He peeked his head around the side.

In front of a web, fifteen feet in front of him, a woman was walking towards one of the webs. She was tall, and wore a long, loose, black silk dress with shiny black boots. She also had silver hair that went down to her shoulders. But, Alban focused on her weirder features: she had a fuzzy, black spider abdomen that hung from her body like a large, bulbous tail. There were also four shiny, black spider limbs protruding from her back, all with pointy tips. She was definitely some kind of spider girl, but Alban wasn’t sure whether to approach or call to her or not.

When she reached the nearest insect-laden web, her spider limbs reached forward and stretched out to the corners of the web; they were far longer than Alban thought they were at first. They quickly wrapped it into a big ball, trapping about a pound of insects inside. Her spider abdomen started to secrete silk, which her limbs used to wrap the ball in a more solid silk coating. They worked quickly, covering the whole ball of insects in seconds. When her limbs were done cocooning the insects, she passed the ball to her human hands and admired it. Alban decided not to run; she was harvesting insects, so she probably didn’t want to eat larger things.

She stopped humming. “Mmm, good harvest,” she said. Her voice was confident and mature. She placed the ball in a pouch tied to the right side of her dress, along with two slightly smaller silk cocoons. As she finished stowing away the cocoon, Alban spoke.

“Um, hello,” Alban said. He made an effort to only keep his head and shoulders peeking out from behind the tree.

The woman turned towards Alban. She was pretty, and looked slightly older than Alban. Her black silk dress was tight against her large breasts and hips. Her eyebrows perked up, and she smiled. “Ah! A traveller! What brings you here?”

“I went through this forest to make a delivery, and I got trapped in here. Fairies attacked me, and, uh, ripped up my clothes. Do you know where I can find replacement clothes?”

“That’s not a situation most people get into,” she said. “But, I am a tailor. Come out in the open and give me your name.”

Alban reluctantly stepped out in the open, exposing his naked body to her vision. “I’m Alban,” he said.

“And I’m Amete.” She scanned his body, and smiled a little. “You look good, by the way. I’m almost done collecting insects. If you just follow me while I harvest a few webs, I can bring you to my house. I just need a favor, and I’ll give you a fresh set of clothes. Good ones. You’ll make everyone envious.”

“What’s the favor?”

“Oh, nothing much. Follow me.” Amete started walking to the next web: her fuzzy spider abdomen gently bobbed as she walked. Alban followed Amete as she collected her bounty of insects from the nearby webs.

“What brings you here?” Amete asked at the next web. “You mentioned a delivery. What’s so important that you would want to go through here?”

“It’s an envelope to the queen of Rosenia. I never asked what was in it. It was supposed to be delivered by tonight, but I guess that’s not happening. I really hope I’ll still be paid. They offered ten times my normal rate.”

“So, you’re a courier then?” Amete finished wrapping up another web and put it in her pouch.

“I am.”

“What made you pick that career?”

Alban remained silent for a moment, then spoke. “I lived in a poor family when I was growing up. Staying in one place, farming, and getting meager, unreliable pay just didn’t appeal to me. Travel meant money and freedom to me.”

“So you like freedom, then. Hmm...”

“It’s why I really hate those fairies. They keep doing things against my will, as you can tell by my missing clothes.”

Amete let out a chuckle. “I’m actually in a feud with those fairies,” she said. “They’re angry that they keep getting tangled and stuck in my webs, even though they’re the ones that should be watching where they’re going.”

“What do you do with them when they get stuck?”

“I pull them off the web and let them go. But if they yell at me, I throw them into the lake as hard as I can. Fairy tossing is therapeutic. You should try it. They’re light so they aren’t too hurt when you throw them, and their wings are sort of springy and elastic so you can’t break them. But, fairies have just enough weight to make a satisfying splash or thud when you throw them.”

Alban smiled. “I’ll try it if I catch one. What could they possibly do to me in return? Keep doing the things they’re already doing?”

Amete and Alban kept chatting about fairies as Amete harvested her last two webs. Alban was happy to vent his disdain for the fairies he had met, and was happy to see that Amete shared his attitude. When Alban was comfortable, he explained the full story of what happened to him in the forest, embarrassing details and all, and Amete nodded along while he spoke. The conversation ended after Amete harvested the last web and placed the ball of insects in her bulging silk pouch.

“Ah, that was a good harvesting day,” Amete said when she was done. “Come with me; my house is in a big tree over there.” She pointed Northwest with one human hand and two of her spider limbs, and Alban followed her in that direction.

Soon, Amete and Alban came to a small clearing. A massive tree grew out of the ground in the middle, and its twenty foot wide trunk stretched far above the canopy made by the other trees. The tree had been converted into a house: it had a white painted door in the front, and silk-curtained windows all around the tree. There was a mailbox by the door, and a silk banner above the door with a drawing of a spider painted on it. The sound of a small stream came from the forest behind the clearing.

Amete opened the door, and gestured inside. “Come on in,” she said. “My house is a little small in width, but it makes up for it in verticality.”

Alban stepped inside with Amete. The first floor was a living room, and it was dimly lit by two circular windows and an oil lamp. The floor and ceiling were hewn from the natural wood of the tree. Most of the furniture was made from dyed silk and polished timber. In the corner of the room, there was a thick silk rope ladder which led up into a hole in the ceiling. Amete emptied her pouch of cocooned insect bundles into a small cupboard in the corner.

“So, what did you want me to do?” Alban said.

“This is going to sound strange,” Amete said. “But, I’ve been bored lately and need to do something to break up the routine. And there aren’t really any attractive men in this forest, at least not until you came along. If I make you a set of nice clothes, will you have sex with me?”

Alban wasn’t terribly surprised by the offer, given his other encounters in the forest. But he was still reluctant. “Is there anything else I can do instead? Maybe deliver a package to someone on my way North?”

“I don’t have any deliveries I need to make. Come on, won’t you come up here for just a little bit? I’ll make it fun. And, you and I really hate those fairies, so I’ll give you one of my special fairy catching nets. I had a witch enchant them to make them extra effective. I keep a few of them around the house so I can catch any fairies that try to prank me. You can use it too; it’ll keep those two fairies from being a problem for you.”

Alban was excited by the promise of anti-fairy nets. “In that case, do whatever you want to me,” he said.

“Spite really brings people together, doesn’t it?” Amete said.

Alban nodded. The net was exactly the motivation he needed. And, he was doing this willingly, so maybe it would be fun after all. “It does. I’m all yours,” he said.

“Come with me to my bedroom, then,” Amete said. “It’s on the fourth floor; I hope it’s not a terribly exhausting climb for you.” Amete turned to the ladder and started quickly scaling it with her eight limbs. Her fuzzy abdomen wobbled as she climbed, and Alban followed her. The silk making up the ladder was stiff, yet soft and smooth. It was almost like soft pine wood, yet far sturdier.

It was fun to watch Amete’s spider parts jiggle as she climbed above him. Alban felt his erection growing with anticipation as he wondered what she would do to him. But, anything she did would be worth the gifts she was offering.

Amete reached the top of the ladder, and Alban did soon afterward. Amete’s bedroom was more ornate than the living room: there was a large, canopied bed, and a large, curved, circular window to its right. Golden sunset light shimmered through it. The window was just above the forest canopy, and Alban saw the blue-green tops of trees from it. There were wooded hills in the distance, as well as some other gigantic trees like the one they were in.

Amete closed the silk curtains, blocking the view and most of the sunset light. She looked at him with a lustful grin. “So, are you into bondage?”

“I am when you’re offering solutions to all my problems,” Alban said. “But even without that, yes, a little bit.” Although Alban wasn’t very happy earlier that day when he was being tied down with vines, something safer, less humiliating, and partly fueled by mutual fairy spite seemed like it would be fun.

“So a yes, then. Get in bed, and I’ll do the rest.” As Alban climbed into Amete’s soft, silk bed, she started spinning a little length of silk with her spider abdomen and limbs. She finished it by the time Alban got comfortable on the bed. She held up the now complete length of silk with two of her spider limbs; It was an elastic silk collar. She passed it to her human hands as she walked towards Alban.

Amete stood next to the bed and leaned forward. Alban tilted his head towards her, and she slid the stretchy collar over his head and onto his neck. It fit snugly around his neck, and the stretchy silk was soft, and still warm.

“Is it comfortable?” Amete asked.

“It is,” Alban said.

“Good.” Amete started to pull off her dress. It had unseen folds and gaps that let her easily pull it off her body, despite her five extra spider parts. The dress fell to the floor, and Alban was surprised to see that Amete was entirely naked under her dress, save for her boots. She was beautiful with her smooth legs, the glistening gap between her legs, her large breasts with little pink nipples, and those interesting spider bits behind her...

Amete climbed into the bed. Even with her weight and Alban’s, the wood frame didn’t creak; the only sound the bed made was from Amete’s body brushing against the silk sheets. She planted her knees by Alban’s hips, and her wet pussy hovered just above Alban’s erection. Her spider parts began to spin another piece of silk as she looked down at him with a seductive grin.

Moments later, she finished making a white silk blindfold, and leaned forward to place it around Alban’s head. He sat up a little and closed his eyes as she slid the stretchy, opaque fabric over his head and gently placed it on his eyes. The warm blindfold was soft, and the underside was oddly fluffy.

Collared and blindfolded, Alban leaned back and put his head back on the pillows. Alban felt the pointy tip of one of her smooth spider limbs run across the right side of his neck, just under his collar, and the sensation sent a wonderful tingle through his body. His cock twitched. Another spider limb joined the opposite side, giving him lovely, tingly scratches.

Alban heard the sound of her making something out of her silk again. A drop of her warm pussy juices landed on his cock, and it twitched. Amete’s spider limbs retracted from his neck, and soon, he felt warm, soft rope being tied around his ankles by several of her spider limbs. Amete’s knees hadn’t moved, and her pussy was still dripping onto his cock.

His ankles were soon tightly pulled together and bound by sticky silk rope, and finally, he felt Amete’s knees shift on the bed. She grasped his cock with one smooth human hand, sending little tingles of pleasure through it, and held it upright as the entrance of her pussy lowered onto his tip. She slowly slid down onto him, and her slick, wet insides tightly grasped his cock.

Amete’s pussy enveloped his entire cock, and she sat on his legs. She held still as her spider limbs grasped Alban’s arms and pulled them to his sides. She began to spin more sticky silk, and her spider limbs reached under his back and coiled his arms and legs in the warm rope. She kept still on his cock as she tied his arms to his body in thick, coiled ropes.

It took a minute to wrap him up, but soon, Alban’s hands and arms were bound. He tried to wriggle his arms out of it, but the sticky rope was too tight.

Alban felt the tip of one of Amete’s spider arms caress and gently scratch his forehead. “Comfortable?” Amete asked.

12