The Downhill Fey Forest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes,” Alban said. Her ropes were tight, and some were sticky while others were stretchy, but they all felt soft and snug. And her tight pussy, unmoving on his cock, was warm and welcoming. He felt relaxed yet aroused, and perfectly at home. And their shared spite towards the local fairies made him feel even more attached to her.

“Good. Now, I have a taste for a certain way of fucking... spiders like me have really good vaginal muscles. And I already spent all this effort tying you up. I like to relax...” Alban felt Amete’s pussy clench tightly around his cock for a moment, sending a wave of arousal through him, then go back to normal. “...and just clench you inside of me. I love it. It feels good. They call the act of clenching someone’s cock like this ‘pompoir’. I like it. It’s a fun word.”

Alban felt Amete’s pussy clench again, and then again, heightening his arousal both times. Her muscles then started to clench in rhythmic waves, starting at the base and working their way up. He felt the walls of her pussy clench against him in waves, and his cock undulated just a little inside of her from the movements. It was uniquely arousing, and he felt pre-cum slowly start to trickle out of his cock as she milked it out of him.

Alban felt Amete’s spider limbs gently scratch the sides of his thighs, making him shiver a little in delight. As her pussy kept squeezing his cock, milking out his pre-cum, and slowly bringing him closer and closer to orgasm, Amete made little happy sighs of pleasure every now and then. Her spider limbs reached forward, and through the gaps in the sticky rope, gently caressed the sensitive sides of his abdomen instead, tickling him with her arousing touch and making him even hornier.

Her limbs moved up his body, gently stroking his sensitive chest, before moving up to his chin and giving it a lovely caress. Even though he was tied up, he felt oddly pampered by her touch.

Amete’s undulating clenches were quickening, and Alban was coming close to orgasm, even though Amete hadn’t moved an inch on top of him. She reached down with her human hands and rubbed the sides of his thighs while her spider limbs kept stroking his chin and neck. Clench after clench brought Alban closer and closer to orgasm. He was enthralled by the control she had over her pussy, and the strength of her clenches.

Alban was almost to orgasm. Amete started gently moaning: she was almost there as well. Another clench. Amete grew louder. Another. Alban felt his body tense up. Amete made one last clench before letting out a loud gasp. Her pussy started to convulse with orgasm, which finally brought Alban over the edge as he felt erotic bliss surge through his bound body. He came into Amete’s quivering pussy, and his cock twitched in time with her clenches, spurting out cum with every twitch.

Their orgasms went on and on, but eventually died down, and Alban’s twitching slowed and weakened alongside Amete’s clenching. Amete’s pussy grew still, and she stopped rubbing his chin and thighs. Amete used a spider limb to pull the blindfold off Alban’s eyes. He saw Amete sitting on top of him, smiling.

“How was it?” she asked.

“Fun,” Alban said. “I’ve never seen anyone do the clenching thing. I loved it.”

“Pompoir is just a talent I picked up. If I have the ability for it, I might as well try it, right? I’ve been dying to try it for a while now, and I’m happy that it works.” Amete climbed off of Alban. “If you give me a minute downstairs, I can make you some special clothes, dyed and everything. Right after I clean up, of course.”

“Can you remove the ropes first?” Alban asked.

“Oh, forgot about that.” Amete took the collar off of Alban’s neck, and undid the white ropes around his arms and ankles. The sticky ropes around his arms came off with a bit of tugging, and didn’t hurt when removed. She threw the bundle of silk into an empty wooden basket in the corner of the room.

There was a small bathroom on the third floor, and Amete and Alban took turns cleaning up inside. The tree had advanced plumbing, which was a pleasant surprise. He wondered how the water got up to the third floor, since there wasn’t a mechanical pump anywhere. It was a mystery for the ages.

Alban waited on Amete’s couch downstairs while she worked on a set of clothes for him upstairs. Fifteen minutes later, she came downstairs holding a folded set of clothes.

The silk clothes looked like those for a travelling noble, with shiny blue, white, and yellow patterns. The outfit came with a long shirt, pants, undergarments, socks, and shoes. The shoes were also made of spider silk, yet it was made from a strange mix of silk varieties ranging from soft to rubbery, so it had the feel of a normal shoe.

Alban tried the outfit on. The clothes fit perfectly, and the strange shoes felt normal and comfortable to wear. “Like them? Do the shoes feel alright?” Amete said.

“I do,” he said. “It all feels comfortable to me. The shoes are perfect.”

“That’s a relief,” Amete said. “I thought I might have messed up on the shoes. I sometimes don’t get the silk mixture right on the rubbery parts. Anyway, it’s one of the most resilient kinds of outfits out there. The colors shouldn’t fade either. My witch friends gave me some nice dyes. These clothes might even slow down an arrow, if you ever get shot at.”

“I didn’t plan on it,” Alban said.

“And speaking of unwelcome attackers, I have one of those nets in here.” Amete opened the cupboard where she kept the wrapped up insects, and took out a shimmering pink net. It was small, only a square six inches wide. She gave it to Alban, and he examined it. It was soft and stretchy.

“How does it work?” he said.

“It’s magic,” Amete said. “Throw it in the general direction of some fairies, and it’ll wrap them all up.”

“It’s that easy?”

“It is. And, while I’m helping you out, do you need to know anything about where you’re going?”

“That would be nice,” Alban said. “What’s between here and Queen Titania’s castle?”

“There’s a hard to traverse area of extremely dense forest where every plant has thorns and spikes on it. But, you can completely avoid it by taking the ferry that goes through the river by it. The captain is always at a little pier just a mile North of here, waiting for travellers. The ride is free if you let her strike up a conversation with you. In fact, she’s there all day and night, so you could leave now, meet her, and sleep on the boat during the ride.”

Alban was surprised: after his meeting with Sleepy, he had expected to stay the night at Amete’s home. But, Amete did seem to have his safety and goals in mind, so he was confident that the captain’s boat was a safe place to sleep.

“Thank you,” Alban said.

“Just ask the captain to keep an eye out for fairies,” Amete said. “That way, you can catch them if they show up in the middle of the night. Her boat is fast, so you should be at Titania’s castle before sunset tomorrow.”

After Alban and Amete gave their farewells, Alban departed, and he started to travel North in his new clothes.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the chapter: the next part will be out soon, after I release an unrelated story. In the meantime, don’t forget to vote, and be sure to check out my other stories. Thank you for reading!


12