The Downhill Run Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the girls climbed on my face, lowering her dripping cunt with thick black hair on my face while Trish and another worked my cock stiff again. Then they took turns riding on me, always stopping to climb off just before I could cum inside one of them.

Trish got out her strap on and we took turns fucking both of the girls until they decided to take turns fucking me. Trish was squirting in my mouth as I was cumming in one girl's pussy while she was fucked in the ass from behind by the other.

We all finally just collapsed. When I woke up, the two girls' arms and legs were entwined in mine. One of them had her hand on my dick and the other a finger up my ass. A sound at the doorway got my attention. Trish was standing next to Henri, both of them grinning down at me and the girls.

"C'mon girls," Henri said with a soft laugh, "it's time to get going and besides, your Mama and I want to hear all about your first sailing cruise."

We got untangled and they took their time finding their clothes and getting dressed. The entire time, Henri just watched while Trish teased his dick to another hard on. His daughters both stopped to kiss him on the cheek then joined Trish to brush their hands over his ever stiffening dick.

I propped myself up on one elbow not sure what would happen next. Henri put his arms around the girls and drew them close, his hands groping for their tits. One of them dropped to her knees and started to suck him while he took turns kissing and groping Trish and the other girl.

After he shot his cum in his daughter's mouth, she shared it eagerly with Trish and her sister. Then they turned and climbed back on deck. My cock was already pounding again and Trish crawled up in the bed with me, licking the precum from the tip of my dick before looking up with a devilish grin.

"Those are his nineteen year old twins," she exclaimed between licks the length of my now throbbing shaft, "the other two are twenty one and twenty two. Next Saturday they'll stay with you."

After I fucked her, Trish explained Yvette didn't come along because she got deathly seasick. I made a mental note to sympathize with her the next time she clamped her thighs around my ears and squirted all over my face. Meanwhile, Henri and his four daughters would be happy to go for a sail every Saturday night we were there and then suck and fuck the four of us in any and all combinations we could imagine.

For the better part of next month, we did just that.

12