The Draglem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh," he sighed, his resolve failing as his desire overwhelmed his senses. "You temptress," he murmured into her ear, rubbing his body against hers. The wizard could wait. Rajar told himself that he was probably fine and he wanted to enjoy this.

She laughed, feeling his hardness pressing into her. "It's your own fault you were away for so long."

"I think you're right," he whispered, smiling as he kiss her again. "What if I promise to never do it again? Will you forgive me?"

"I think I might be able to; if you can put off taking care of your business - "

He laughed, and kissed her deeply. "Alright," he breathed, letting his kisses trail down her neck. "I suppose I could put it off for a bit - " He nuzzled against her as his mind whirled in lust. "Provided that I take care of some other business first."

Lira laughed as he lifted her up into his arms; now that she knew he was safe, all she could think about was how desperately she needed him to fulfill a need that only he could.

They were in her bedroom in minutes and on her bed in less.

They embraced, their kisses filled with love intermingled with lust, their hands roaming over each other's bodies as they tore their clothes from each other. Soon, Lira was naked, her long, smooth body spread out upon the bed with streams of her silken black hair spilling over her shoulders; and Rajar was standing over her, his body lean with hardened muscle, marred with the thin white scars that crisscrossed his skin, and his erection jutting out from his body. He fell onto her and ran his hand up the length of her body, breathing in her scent.

Lira pulled him to her and kissed him as he reached down and gently inserted the head of his penis into her. She moaned, tilting her head back at the sensation of being penetrated. It had been too long - far too long, since the last time.

Rajar laughed softly and withdrew, lavishing kisses onto her neck until she protested. Then he gently entered her again, deeper this time and she wrapped her arms around him to prevent him from withdrawing. He hilted inside of her quickly, gasping as he felt her moist folds ripple around his throbbing length.

Quickly, they found a rhythm, and began to make love in earnest, having not done so in months. They were too absorbed with the pleasure they felt at being together that they failed to notice that Rajar's eyes had begun to glow a strange golden color...

As he continued thrusting into her, his body spasmed, shaking violently as he continued to service her. At first he ignored it, his mind too awash in the pleasure of their coupling, but as he continued, he began to realize that something was wrong. His penis, which had been sliding in and out of her slick sex at a furious pace, suddenly began to tingle and he moaned softly, feeling the sensitive skin burst with pure pleasure. His thrusting became more difficult, much more labored as Lira's passage seemed to become smaller, and impossibly tight and he groaned loudly, feeling her passage's vice grip on him making him almost cum. But then his joints began to heat up, and a burning sensation rippled briefly through his body.

Rajar's eyes widened with panic. Suddenly fully aware of what was about to happen, he desperately tried to pull back, to pull out, but Lira had already cried out from underneath him in pain. But as their coupling continued, he seemed to become much larger within her. So large that she could feel her passage stretching more and more until he could barely move inside her because she was so tight and he was so huge. But that didn't stop him from trying.

"Rajar!" she cried out in alarm, feeling his massive length tug sharply on her folds. "You -- your -- " But she ended her cry in a moan, unable to even bring herself to finish it. Their coupling had been wonderful and deeply pleasurable, as it always was, but this time something was different. At first, she assumed it was because they had not seen each other in months -- they were both highly aroused and desperate to make love, and because it had been a while, she assumed she would be tighter than usual and perhaps he was simply more rampant. He couldn't be - growing - could he? It was impossible. No one could grow this quickly in such a short length of time unless... unless there was magic involved. Then a terrible though hit her as she realized: the draglem!

"Lira!" he cried out, his voice ripping from his throat like a scream. "I - I can't stop!" Something was wrong, terribly wrong. Something, deep within him, was beginning to consume his mind and control his body; something was telling him to keep going, to not stop. Rajar cried out, trying to brace himself against the force, but whatever it was was far too strong and threw him off entirely. And then he was too late to stop it.

Lira whimpered in pain as Rajar continued to thrust into her. This was her fault. He fault entirely. He told her that he wanted to go to the wizard first, that he wanted to make sure that everything was alright after his mission and she had told him no. She had laughed off his concerns and coaxed him into ignoring them as well. And now his penis was almost twice its normal size. And still growing.

"Ugghhhhhh! Urrrrgh!" He grunted, continuing to service her as his penis continued to grow. Each beat of his heart made it throb and with each throb it grew larger until it was almost unwieldy in size. But now his penis was no longer growing in size or girth, it was now changing shape. To what he didn't know, but it made him so overwhelmed with pleasure that his mind went blissfully blank as he felt his balls twitch and empty their load.

He was cumming into her. He had been cumming into her. But it didn't stop. Rajar was thrusting into her - hard - crying out half moans, half sobs, as he serviced her, blinded by both pleasure and pain. And when she felt the hot jets of ejaculation begin to fill her, she almost cried with relief. It was done. It was over. But after a minute, he was still spewing into her. And after another minute, he was weeping, helplessly thrusting as his body began to violently shake and all of his control broke down entirely.

Lira tried to push him off, but he seemed firmly latched within her. "Rajar, stop! Stop!" But he seemed unable to do so. His entire body was trembling and after he finally spurted for the last time, he collapsed exhaustedly on top of her, his breathing ragged and irregular, his massive inhuman penis still lodged in her. But then something else was happening. His quivering body was beginning to move, though he made no effort to rise. Then the thought hit her: he's transforming!

She cried out. "Stop! Rajar, you have to stop! You have to pull out!"

But he did not respond. He only let out a low moan, that sounded suspiciously like a lowing bellow, and reeled his head back, straining away from her; but his cock was still firmly locked inside her. His eyes, once a rich brown, were now bright gold, and gleamed in the darkness with an unnatural glint. And she knew it was already too late.

His entire body began to shake, his limbs rigid as the transformation suddenly surged through his body. His back arched sharply as ridges rose form his spine and pushed out form his back; hardening and growing into small, blunt spikes. His hands gripped her body with an inhuman strength as his muscles grew at an alarming rate, bursting under his skin and as his bones began to break and grow and rearrange. Black scales were beginning to push out from his skin, covering his flesh in the dull toned armor of something inhuman... something draconic -

Rajar cried out as his tail bone suddenly lengthened, extending forth from his backside and pushing outwards; immediately thickening and covering itself in gleaming black scales and rigid tail spikes and his entire body shook violently with a powerful spasm. He could Lira crying out in surprise and pain, but there was nothing he could do. He was trapped within her and transforming, just as he had in the cave the week before -

He screamed, feeling his blood course through his veins with painful throbs, suddenly boiling hot. His body was growing so quickly, and soon he was the size of a horse, but he kept growing larger and larger. His hands stretched and snapped, his fingers curling into claws, each ending in a wickedly sharp talon that could easily kill a human with one swipe. His body continued to grow in size, his muscles bulking up his form as he quickly grew to the proper size for a draglem. He cried out when he felt his balls begin to draw up into his body, the sensation of which sent ripples of pleasure through his body, making his already huge cock pulse pleasurably. When his feet changed, he temporarily collapsed onto Lira again as he lost his footing, but as soon as they shifted into claws, he rose off her and braced himself again, his mind desperately clinging to the thought that he must not hurt her. He must not hurt Lira!

Finally, his face pushed out into a muzzle, his nose and mouth stretching outwards as his jaw was filled with rows of razor sharp teeth that glittering menacingly in the darkness. He lost his human voice as his vocal chords shifted into that of a monster, his tongue spilled out from his gaping maw, and he felt his throat stretch as his neck lengthened and as it grew the strange skin inside it that made it fireproof. Rajar's eyes blazed a bright gold that glowed in the darkness as his body finished its transformation, settling on the form and jet black colored scales; there was a final popping sound as wings burst forth from his shoulder blades and their damp membranes stretched out into the air, knocking over the furniture in Lira's room as they unfurled their length. As Rajar realized fully what he had become, what he had transformed into, the dormant presence in his mind awakened fully, overwhelming his human mind and reason and taking over him utterly. Rajar fought it the best he could, but exhausted and confused by his sudden transformation, he collapsed into himself and the beast took control.

Lira stared at it in wonder. The beast was a dragon. And not just any dragon; a draglem. King of the dragons. Its hide jet black and smooth with his sleek scales rippling over his corded muscles, its enormous wingspan made for endurance and speed, furled tightly against his back as its long tail whipped from side to side in the bedroom, knocking over furniture and smashing tables in its wake. Its golden eyes gleamed with a terrible glow, though it was dark in the room and when the beast moved she could just catch sight of the glint of the moonlight off its wickedly sharp claws that could render her in pieces before she could even think of reaching for her sword. Her sword that was locked away in the treasury anyways and of absolutely no use to her...

Lira tried to calm herself. Rajar had turned into the dragon, therefore the dragon standing before her was Rajar. But though she had witnessed his transformation, the dragon was not Rajar. The way it moved its hulking mass, the way it flared its nostrils at her scent, the way it kept its hunter's gaze on her; that was not Rajar. Rajar had been transformed into a dragon and then the dragon's mind had taken over his. How could she possibly kill something that once was Rajar? Or might even still be? No, if it were any other dragon, she would have slain it without a second thought, but not this one. This one was Rajar.

Its head lashed about, snarling, as the beast reeled in confusion, trying to collect its bearings. It was trapped in a house - a human house! A hunter's house. Its instincts told it to free itself, to flee, and to destroy anything that prevented it from doing so. But as it tried to move, it heard a cry from underneath it and realized immediately why it was aroused and trapped. It had been rutting, and its mating partner was far too small for it and trapped around its massive dragonhood.

The beast snorted, about to rip the weakling from his pride and be off, but before it could raise a claw, something in its mind stirred. The creature had no rationale or reason, but a part of its mind was still human and still retained the capacity to do so, and it had Rajar's memories. Memories of pleasure. And a protectiveness. No, it would not kill the human, but it was Rajar's mate and a female. The beast purred, feeling its penis throb pleasurably within her.

Lira laid still when the massive beast reeled back in alarm and anger, but it seemed to calm down relatively quickly. She thought that she saw a brief flash of Rajar in its golden eyes, but it quickly faded again as the beast took control and shifted its massive body around, causing her pain. But she did not cry out again; she simply waited. But suddenly, deep within her, she felt his penis twitch. Lira's eyes widened as it twitched again, nudging her sensitive vaginal walls and she realized that the beast that was once Rajar was becoming aroused. And would grow to even bigger proportions.

"No," she gasped, no larger caring if she angered the beast as she tugged at the massive length, trying to removed it from her splayed folds. But the creature only grunted and gyrated its hips, feeling pleasure in her desperate attempts to remove it from her.

Trilling, the beast lurched forward, straddling her small frame with its massive body; its lust-filled eyes glancing down only once to make sure it was still secured inside her. Then it dug its claws into the bed and began to thrust.

Lira groaned. It penis was rapidly swelling now in both length and girth. She had though its penis was huge before, but the erect draconic cock was nothing short of monstrous now. It forced her legs to spread in an undignified splay upon the bed and still it could barely stuff itself into her. It length was easily a foot long now and as thick as an arm; the thing was slippery smooth and as black in color as the dragon's scales were, and it ended in a tapered point, that the dragon seemed determined to wedge into her womb.

Already she could feel her insides heating up from the steady stream of pre that was gushing from its tip. The dragon made another grunting noise and thrust its hips firmly forward until she could feel its smooth belly that held its internal balls, resting against her naked flesh.

"Please," she whispered, but the beast ignored her and hilted.

Calling out in triumph, the beast gripped its claws into the bed and began to rock its hips back and forth, taking out the tight-fitting penis from her abused channel for a moment before stuffing it back in again. With its pre gushing from its slit, Lira's passage, though tight, soon was slick enough that the beast could move unhindered and quickly went from humping her to violently rutting. It thrust into her again and again, throwing its weight forward with all its might, ignoring her muffled cries of pain. Faster and faster it thrust, until Lira had opened enough that it could move its penis in and out of her without hindrance. The beast grunted loudly as it firmly jabbed its massive dragonhood into her, its grunts growing louder and louder until it made a squeal of surprise and launched itself forward with all its power.

The dragon threw his head back and roared, unfurling its wings so that it upturned tables and chairs, breaking the furniture in its wake, and came in her. Lira gasped, feeling a mind-numbing pleasure wash over her as her stretched passage was suddenly flooded with his searing hot seed. She cried out as his cock shook violently within her, pulsing over and over again as it churned out more and more of his thick cum into her.

She lay panting, the weight of the beast pressing her back into the floor, her legs splayed ridiculously open; she could feel her labia lips stretched beyond capacity, their grotesque bulging parodying birth as they strained against the monstrously huge organ that was firmly planted deep within her.

The beast, having finally calmed down after its lustful rutting, stirring again, opening its golden eyes and blinking wearily. It looked around, as if it were unaware of its surrounding, and it shifted its weight, as if it rise.

She cried out, feeling the massive penis inside her tug painfully at her swollen netherlips, ad the beast immediately stopped. It looked down at her, seeing her splayed beneath it and surveyed her for a moment. Then it gently snaked its head down and licked her check, whining softly, its eyes wide in horror and desperation, suddenly very unlike the animalistic gleam they had before.

"Rajar?" she whispered softly, and to her surprise, the beast nodded its head. It could understand her! And what was more, it was in complete control.

It whined again, looking deeply pained and concerned, settling down so that its penis was straining against her, but made sure that its weight was supported on its own legs, rather than crushing her vulnerable body.

She knew he was scared, she knew he would never harm her intentionally. And, as much as she didn't want to admit it, their coupling had been as pleasurable as it was painful. But she pushed all of those thoughts from her mind in order to focus on her current situation: Rajar had turned into a dragon, not just a minor dragon, but a draglem, a royal and rare breed; had bred with her; and was now locked securely within her.

"Rajar," she murmured, relying on all of her training in order to force her voice to remain calm and keep her body from shaking in fear. "Rajar, are you in control of yourself?"

The dragon that was Rajar closed its eyes for a moment, then nodded its head. Loss of control, for a warrior, was considered the greatest shame. Being a skilled swordsman meant being able to harness complete control of the situation and yourself and Rajar had completely lost himself. But now he seemed to be in control, though he was still trembling in fear.

"Rajar, it's going to be alright. I promise. We'll get through this - "

Rajar's ears flicked as a knock came at the door. "My lady?" a serving girl called out. "My lady are you alright? I thought I heard - screaming - "

Lira's eyes widened. Rajar, with a slightly panicked look in his golden eyes, glanced down to where he was still firmly tied to her and then looked at the door again, breathing heavily.

But Lira stroked his withers, calming him. "I'm alright," she called, making her voice sound tired but relaxed instead of terrified and pained. "Go back to bed, Betty."

The serving girl paused behind the door. "Are you - are you sure?"

"Everything's fine, Betty. I'm going to bed now and don't wish to be disturbed. Good night."

Another pause. "Good night, my lady."

Lira waited until she was sure the girl had left. Then she looked up at Rajar. "Well," she said in a quiet voice, "we can't stay like this all night. Do you know how much longer you'll be hard?"

Raj shook his head, his nostrils flaring as he huffed in irritation. His eyes swept over their bodies, and where they were connected, then to the ruined bed. He made a soft sound in his throat to reassure her, then slowly rocked his body to her side, keeping a hold on her so that his throbbing penis didn't tug at her lips too hard, and settled beside her, so that they were both on their sides, facing one another.

"Thank you," Lira murmured in relief. At least they wouldn't have to spend the night with her splayed on the bed with Rajar's massive weight crouching over her. She ran her hand over his smooth, hard stomach scales and nestled in close to him. His body, though scaly, was surprisingly smooth, and was comforting in its warmth and imposing size. Lira, now that the mating was over, actually felt rather safe and, aside from his overly stretched netherlips, comfortable.

Rajar made a soft sound in the back of his throat, as if to apologize, but Lira wearily hushed him.