The Dragon & The Damsel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I'd be back."

When he turned back towards the damsel, she threw her arms around him in a grateful embrace.

"Thank you, oh thank you! You saved me from that wretched beast! How shall I ever repay you?"

He drew back to get a better look at her. Her face was flushed pink, her brow dappled with sweat, several strands of hair stuck there. Quick breaths still spilled from her parted lips, but they were softer, the danger gone, relief setting in.

"I know! My family has plenty of gold! You can have as much as you'd like."

"No payment is necessary," he assured her, "your safety is reward enough."

She smiled shyly.

"Surely I can give you something."

He looked down at her, feeling her pressing closer, that proximity stirring a need inside him. Her eyes, rich with affection and excitement, were fixed on him in return.

"What is it you want, Sir Knight? Tell me and I shall give it to you."

He kissed her.

Her reaction was a surprised squeal, but she did not resist. The kiss was warm and wet, the taste of her mouth enticing.

When he pulled back, she was smiling sultrily, desire joining the affection and excitement in her eyes.

"So," she purred, "that is what you want?"

He nodded, matching her smile with a slight smirk.

The damsel kissed him this time. Her hand came up to caress his cheek.

As they stood there, mouths locked together, his cock swelled in his trousers.

Her free hand tugged at his elbow, and as she sank down into the overgrown grass, he followed her, half-dragged by her surprisingly insistent strength and half-kneeling of his own accord.

She turned away from him.

His cock surged to its full size as he watched her settle onto her hands and knees, giving him a good look at her round rump. One of her hands snuck back and dragged the hem of her dress up. When her shift was revealed, she caught its hem as well. The two lines of fabric moved slowly, so slowly as if to tease him, showing off more and more soft, pale flesh as dress and shift slipped higher, higher, higher.

Until both hems settled atop her lower back.

Sir Edmund drank in the sight before him.

She was quivering with need, her head bowed, her hands clenching into fists in the grass. A pent-up desire was evident in the wetness coating her slit, a thin stream of juices tracing the length of that drenched sex. Perfectly framing that treasure were two sumptuous ass cheeks.

"Please, Sir Knight," she whimpered, "take me as your reward."

He quickly freed his cock and grabbed her by the hips.

Both knight and damsel moaned as he entered her, that slick channel welcoming him with a clutching grip. The silken heat there drew him deeper. He watched raptly as her slit opened readily for him.

Soon, every inch of his cock was treated to that silken heat. His hands tightened on her hips, dimpling the flesh there. Another moan came from him as he indulged in the carnal satisfaction that was his well-earned reward. She stayed still for him, letting him indulge, an arch of her back the only movement on her end.

"My cunt is yours," she murmured, "use it however you wish."

His cock throbbed at those words. He growled lustfully and brought his hips back.

She cried out at the first thrust, and then her following cries died down into halting gasps as he began to fuck her, setting a steady pace. His eyes were immediately drawn to the alluring sight of her ass jiggling from his thrusts.

The noises of their coupling rang loud. Her hips had started to work back against his thrusts as soon as they had started, and now, their bodies were colliding. The wetness dappling her folds made those collisions sound lewder.

A breeze tickled them, cooling him off slightly. The heat of arousal, combined with the constant proximity to the dragon's fire, left him very warm and slick with sweat. He ignored the uncomfortable perspiration easily, thanks to the soaked embrace of the damsel's channel.

But that soaked embrace could not stop him from looking around from time to time. Thanks to the villagers' fear of the dragon, there were no interlopers around, no witnesses to this salacious reward besides Shadowstride, who paid no attention to it. Despite that lack of potential onlookers, the coupling still seemed risky, out in the open as they were. The sun shining on him, the ground shifting underneath him, the grass swaying around him, and the occasional breeze swirling by, all while he fucked the damsel, felt strange, yet far from unpleasant.

The damsel, on the other hand, was concerned only with taking his thrusts. Her head was still bowed, and her hips worked back restlessly, meeting his thrusts partway, ensuring that he reached as deep as he could inside her. The juices flowing from her sex bathed his cock, small misting splatters firing off whenever it drove through a particularly abundant stream. The gasps that she let out were delightful to hear, especially when one would trail off into a lewd moan, letting him know without a doubt that she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she murmured, her fingers flexing and scrabbling in the grass.

Her plea only spurred him on, so he increased the strength and speed of his pace.

"Yes! Oh yes, Sir Knight, take me, just like this, yes!"

She looked over her shoulder at him, that sultry gaze making him shiver. There was a neediness there that spurred him on even more, one hand moving to her shoulder for better leverage so he could fuck her harder still. Her wailing cry cut through the air as he pounded into her slick channel.

Sir Edmund growled at the pleasure filling him. The ache at his back did not bother him at all, as his focus was on this comely damsel. He watched as her head tossed from side to side, the honey-golden river of her hair fluttering, a soft whimper coming from her at his merciless pace.

The first twinges of ecstasy down in his belly presented a choice.

He felt an urge to stop fucking her to hold off that ecstasy and instead tear her clothes off to take in the splendor of her nakedness.

The other urge was to keep going.

Caught up as he was in lust, the second urge won out easily, those twinges of ecstasy now in his balls as he hammered at her voluptuous figure.

When another cry tumbled from her lips, and a wild spasm broke over her, he knew that she had reached her own orgasm.

A few seconds later, he drove deep inside her, the first spurt of his seed firing out into her depths.

"Yes!" she shrieked. "Yes, oh gods, yes!"

His hands tightened on her as he held himself there, sending more spurts into her, shuddering from the ecstasy that washed over him, the rich bliss soothing that ache at his back. She let out another cry, as he groaned, feeling how her channel clutched at him, desperately milking his twitching cock.

As their shared ecstasy dwindled, he leaned forward, and rested his head against her shoulder, his arms wrapping around her.

She reached back and grabbed a fistful of his sweat-licked hair. An insistent tug brought him forward for a kiss, its sweet tenderness contrasting with their frantic coupling.

When he finally pulled back to let his softened cock slip from her, he made sure to watch the dribbles of spent semen following that exit, creamy white swirling amid the pink of her slit. Seeing him drink in that lewd sight, she wiggled her hips playfully.

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her again.

This time, he guided her down onto the ground, until they were lying in the grass.

After a few minutes spent recovering from their bout of passion, the previous urge to drink in her nakedness resurfaced.

He drew back, and before she could react, took her dress and shift by their hems. The two garments had slipped back below her hips, but he easily yanked them back up over those curves, and then higher.

The damsel giggled as he revealed more and more of her body, from her drenched sex to her slightly rounded belly to her luscious breasts. She helped him take the garments off her, and then laid there for his viewing pleasure.

"Truly, there could exist no reward as great as you," he told her, his eyes roving over her beauty and bounty.

The blush returned to her skin.

He kissed her. The duo embraced, the damsel pulling him on top of her and closing her legs around his waist.

His lips broke from hers and slid down her neck. The fullness of her bosom rose and fell to her gasping breaths, which became soft sighs as he kissed at that fullness. She squirmed underneath him, her hands stroking at his hair, her back arching to push her breasts up towards his mouth.

That lush swath was his to enjoy, and he did so wholeheartedly. His lips closed on a stiff nipple, and sucked, the damsel moaning at the stimulation. As he suckled there, his other hand went to her other breast, and caressed lovingly.

There was an undeniable comfort in staying latched at her breast, but the same comfort waited nearby, so he moved there, switching his mouth and hand. He kissed at the supple swell of the breast itself, the generous amount of flesh shaking at each smack of his lips.

He went back and forth between those breasts, paying both an equal amount of attention. They soon gleamed with his saliva, as his tongue had also been put to use in lapping at their lush swath.

Eventually, he felt her hand settle on his chest, and push meaningfully.

He let her guide him down onto his back.

"Is your sword ready for its sheath again?" she asked, biting her lip.

He raised his eyebrows at the question, but his cock answered it for him, jumping mindlessly.

"Seems like it will be ready soon."

She smiled, and to his surprise, leaned over his lap.

Her hand wrapped around the base of his manhood, and then her mouth landed opposite it at the head.

He groaned, raising up on his elbows to watch her work, feeling a mouth there for the first time in a long while.

His manhood slowly swelled back to full size, coaxed along by her eager sucking and stroking. Aware of his attention, she flipped her hair over her shoulder, letting him see what she was doing, how her mouth dropped lower on the shaft, her hand still stroking steadily, the combination of sensations making him groan more. Her other hand was in between her thighs, working just as steadily. He raked his gaze over her figure, appreciating the gentle swaying of her breasts and the idle wiggling of her hips. That idle wiggling attracted his interest, so he grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezing at a cheek, the damsel cooing at that touch.

Even after his cock was brought back to its full size, she kept treating it to the affections of her mouth for a little while longer, licking and lapping along the shaft, the dark pink streaked with glistening saliva. He gladly let her continue, and likewise kept kneading at her backside, his fingers dimpling its fleshiness.

Finally, she leaned back, and bit her lip.

"How do you wish to have me now?"

His cock throbbed at the question. She waited patiently for his answer, her nakedness on display, breasts and belly leading down to the smattering of light brown hair that crowned her slit.

"On your back, my lady."

With a smile, she laid down and spread her legs, showing off that slit, its petals glazed with his spent semen.

He crawled in between her legs, leaving kisses on his way up, first along the calves, then the thighs. When he reached that slit, he took hold of those thighs, and leaned down.

A lustful purr came from the damsel as his tongue ran over her sex, the knight tasting feminine juices for the first time in a long while. That sweetness mingled with the bitterness of his seed, the combination producing a flavor that he found himself appreciating very much. His cock throbbed, but he ignored it, knowing that shortly he would plunge it back inside this silken heat. All that mattered at the moment was the damsel and her pleasure.

Her pleasure was abundant, as her purrs attested to, which meant that those feminine juices were also abundant, providing plenty of sustenance for his newfound thirst.

His tongue soon nudged into her slit, teasing the channel beyond. More juices flowed out sluggishly. Her channel clutched at his tongue, so he burrowed deeper, curling and wriggling it to stimulate those warm walls.

The shuddering that ran over her gradually increased in strength, until she was trembling uncontrollably. Her purrs grew less dignified, turning into plaintive whimpers.

As she neared ecstasy, he gazed at the splendor of her nudity, enjoying how her belly clenched at the building pleasure and her breasts jiggled at her trembling.

A rapturous cry erupted from her seconds later, and another rush of juices was gulped down.

He let her recover from the orgasm, still gazing at her figure, his cock aching.

When her eyes focused on him, she let her legs fall further apart, a hand moving down to slide over her sex, framing the slit between two fingers, offering a wordless invitation.

He was back inside her quickly, the damsel cooing at that initial entry. Once again, that silken heat welcomed him eagerly.

This time, he took his time, using long, gentle strokes. His lips went to her breast and trapped the nipple between them.

She was content to lie back, her legs wrapped around him, her hands gripping his tunic, her delicate gasps tickling his ears.

His lips moved to the other breast, capturing that nipple, and lashing it with relentless licks. The damsel arched her back to bring her breasts closer to him.

The pace was relaxed and calm, her cunt dripping all over his cock as it slowly filled that channel, until it was lodged to the base, and then slid back, just as slowly, only stopping that retreat when just the head was inside. He was soaked with sweat, a few droplets falling from his brow to splash onto her nakedness, which was already shining with her own sweat, and dotted here and there with flecks of grass and dirt.

He moved his mouth to her neck, kissing and nipping there, her head tilting to the side to allow him better access.

His cock throbbed, but he resisted the urge to truly fuck her, wanting to savor this reward.

Until she spoke up.

"Do not hold back for my sake, Sir Knight. I can take whatever you give me."

He growled at her encouragement and moved up to kiss her.

While their tongues tangled, his hips pumped faster and harder, until they were crashing against hers. She squealed into his mouth, tightening her legs around his waist, nuzzling up to him, her breasts pressed into the leather of his tunic. The slap of flesh on flesh was loud, again made wet from her copious juices streaming into the path of his thrusts.

He drew back to take in the look on her face.

The beauty he had seen before had grown from the passion ruling her. Even her slightly disheveled appearance only made her seem lovelier, her tousled hair framing her regal features, her lips parted to let out more delicate gasps, her forehead glistening from the smattering of sweat there.

"Don't stop," she groaned, "don't stop, please, keep taking your reward."

With a lustful growl, he kissed her again, and pumped his hips harder.

It had been a long time since he had found the desire for another bout so soon after the first. The excitement of the escape from the dragon had bled into a different sort of excitement for both knight and damsel. That excitement was not diminishing, its presence holding the aches along his frame at bay.

Soon, he felt her trembling wildly underneath him.

He stopped thrusting, keeping himself lodged to the base inside her, and broke their kiss to hear her ecstatic cry.

Once it calmed into weak gasps, he began to thrust, making those gasps spike into sharp squeals.

"Oh yes, yes, keep fucking me!"

He leaned back then, still pumping into that channel, to get a better view of how her body rippled at the impacts of his hips. That expanse attracted the attention of his hands, which slid over her belly and up onto her heaving bosom. She moaned at his caresses, these rougher, the knight squeezing insistently at her breasts, kneading the ample flesh.

More sweat ran down his brow, a few droplets falling off to splash onto her. She was too busy basking in the sensations to notice.

He leaned back further then and grabbed at her hips. His pace increased until he was hammering again into her cunt, little splatters of juice spraying between their bodies.

The ferocity of his desires surprised him, but he gave it little thought in the moment. The force of his thrusts jarred her repeatedly, that repeated jarring only making her curves jiggle more. She purred lewdly, staring up at him, welcoming those ferocious desires.

This time, when that familiar tightness bloomed in his belly, there was no urge to stop. He kept thrusting until he came inside her, his head tossing back and a groan spilling from him. She cooed, bucking as she felt those spurts, her own orgasm following quickly, that needy channel spasming around his manhood. His eyes were briefly aimed at the landscape as the ecstasy washed over him, at the stretch of tall grass surrounding them and the placid sky above. As nondescript as that landscape was, his gaze was drawn back to the damsel, watching as she squirmed and shuddered, the look on her face an expression of pure bliss, her sweat-and-soil-licked figure looking so glorious in the afternoon sun.

As they came back down from the heights of ecstasy, he kissed gently at her bosom. Her legs had slipped from his waist during her orgasm, but now, as she felt him draped over her, she wrapped them around him again.

Her breathing steadied, and she took a fistful of his hair, using that grip to bring him up for a tender kiss.

He rolled to the side, taking her with him so that they laid together.

When their kiss ended, she nuzzled closer, her face burying itself in the crook of his neck, her breasts smushing against his tunic. His arms wrapped around her, and a hand snuck down to her ass, squeezing affectionately.

The duo laid there for a little while. He was content to simply hold her, her warm weight comforting in his arms.

And then she stirred, her breath brushing over his ear.

"Do you have a third go in you?"

He raised an eyebrow at the question, but again, his cock answered it for him, jumping mindlessly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So, how did it go?"

"Wonderful! We had sex three times in a row. We've never done that, not even when we were younger."

"Well, I'm happy to hear you two had such a good time. And you were skeptical at first!"

"Yes, I was," Sir Edmund admitted, "Sir Kendrick was quite enthusiastic, though, and I trust him."

"Well, he has been recommending me to his fellows. Sir Marlon has a session planned for next week. I hear his wife is excited."

"And," Sir Edmund began, "might I add that you are quite the actor!"

"So, it was not too much?" the dragon asked. "I thought I might have been a bit over the top."

"Not at all! It was quite well done. Dramatic yet believable."

"I try to switch it up a bit every time, give it a slight twist. Otherwise it would be boring for me."

"Well, I really can't thank you enough. And is the gold sufficient? It seems a paltry payment for your troubles."

The dragon chuckled.

"It is more than enough, Sir Edmund. And please recommend me to your fellows. Oh, and say hello to Lady Alanna for me! She is quite a nice woman."

"I will. She actually wanted me to pass on her regards to you. Said you were splendid company."

"Perhaps I will see her again if you enjoyed yourself so much. You know, Sir Kendrick has already rescued Lady Tabitha twice more since their first session."