The Dragon & The Damsel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Edmund laughed.

"Yes, he has told me so. Lady Alanna and I have been all over each other since our session with you, but who knows? Maybe we will come by some time soon, for another daring escape."

The dragon smiled.

"Well, until then, fare thee well, Sir Edmund."

"And the same to you, Sir Dragon."

The dragon laughed at the moniker, the rolling peals unsettling some dust in the hall.

With a bow, Sir Edmund turned and walked away.

The thought of his wife made his cock twitch, and then memories of their session with the dragon flooded his mind: Lady Alanna playing the part of the damsel, offering herself quite enthusiastically, her luscious nakedness splayed out in the grass before him, her curves jiggling from the force of his thrusts.

His cock twitched again.

He knew that back home, she was waiting impatiently for his return, and that as soon as he arrived, they would hurry to their chambers for passionate lovemaking.

Since his fake rescue of her, any time they spent apart seemed to result in a lustful reunion.