The Dragon and the Widow

Story Info
Who wants a virgin sacrifice?
2.8k words
4.2
30.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, so please be don't be mean, but I do welcome feedback.

It was the custom of the village in the valley to offer part of each harvest to the dragon that lived in the mountains and protected them. Once every 10 years all the unmarried women of the village were presented to the agent of the dragon for inspection, a human who was whispered to be a sorcerer because he was willing to interact with the dragon. One of these young women would be claimed as a sacrifice to the dragon; the woman never returned.

Some said that the fate of these women was to be eaten. Others said that the dragon forced them to take care of their young. There were yet other tales, each of the horrible fate for the woman. Mothers used the dragon as a threat to misbehaving children. After all, since the women never returned, and a new one had to be given every 10 years, it could not be a happy ending to a life, could it?

Over the years the village had come to interpret the degree as being for the village's virgins to assemble to be chosen for the sacrifice. Also over the years, many resented having to offer their daughters and sisters to the dragon. After all, did they really still need to offer a woman to the dragon? Weren't their grains and fruits and metal crafts and linens good enough?

So the villagers formed a plan. Just before the time of the harvest, in the tenth year, most of the eligible young women were quickly married off, or given to men to lose their virginity so they could not be among those offered. However, there were some who were not so lucky, and there were some that were still quite young, barely more than children. The day of the offering came, bright and sunny, and the villagers watched the dragon's agent leave the mouth of the cave near the top of the mountain and begin winding his way down the path.

The dragon's agent was a very tall, muscular man, with tanned skin, and dark hair and eyes, but he always looked this way and never seemed to age. He wore fine clothing with metal embroidery that was rumored to be worked in gold thread. He always carried a staff and as he approached the village, his expression was one of boredom. All villagers, unless too ill to walk, were required to be present at the offering of the harvest tribute and selection of the sacrifice.

The dragon's agent looked over the cart and the donkey attached to it, then to contents of the cart, and then over to the women assembled for selection. After looking at the girls, he dryly said, "You know, there was a time when the best was offered to the dragon and it was considered an honor to be chosen to come back with me to meet the dragon. Now you offer him children. He will not find this acceptable."

The head of the town's elders stepped forward. "Sir, unfortunately the other women of the village have not been virtuous and have allowed their virginity to be claimed. What you see here are all that remain."

The agent snorted lightly. "The agreement your village made with the dragon was not for virgins, but simply for unmarried women. Present all your unmarried women so that I may make my selection on behalf of the dragon and return home."

"But Sir!" the elder protested, "Some of these unmarried women are pregnant or have small children."

"Fine," the agent said, his exasperation plain. "Present only those that are not pregnant or have children."

The elder looked back on the crowd and women and families began weeping. "Come forward," he said. A few reluctantly ventured forward.

"I still don't think this is all," the agent said angrily. "Elder I am going to examine your offerings for one minute and if all the eligible women are not present, then I will tell the dragon you no longer wish to continue this arrangement."

While the villagers had all claimed before the agents arrival that they did not need the dragon's protection, when faced with the possibility, they all actually panicked. "No, no Sir! We do wish to continue," the Elder protested, knowing afraid of the horrible wars and calamities outside the valley. He turned back to villagers. "Bring forth the women now!" The weeping and protests continued as members of other families grabbed young women and pulled them out of their family's arms and pushed them forward, everyone terrified that the agreement would be broken. The agent turned back and examined the new offerings.

On the edges of the group a plump woman past the blushes of youth with brown hair walked forward on her own, and stood with the weeping woman who were gathered there, patting their backs and offering comfort though most seemed to sneer at her efforts. "What are you doing?" one of the villagers shouted at the woman. "He wants the young, pretty women, not you!"

"But I'm unmarried," the woman said calmly, though clearly she was not favored of the villagers.

"You're a widow," shouted another, "The dragon doesn't want you."

"Well if that's true, I won't be chosen," the woman said with a soft smile. "And this way, no one can say that I did not do my duty in offering myself."

The agent watched this woman who was probably in her mid-30's. Her breasts were full, but so was her waist and hips. Yet she seemed to be calm when all around her acted as if the world was ending. "What is your name?" the agent asked the woman as the villagers watched flabbergasted.

"Mara, Sir," she replied, with the same calmness.

The agent stepped closer and watched the woman, and then he realized that while she appeared calm on the outside, her pulse was thundering wildly. He motioned her forward from the other women and then walked around her, as if examining her from all sides. He watched as she blushed and he smiled internally. "Well Mara, it appears that thanks to you, the others will be spared. You are my choice."

All the villagers seemed to gasp in shock and begin murmuring among themselves. Mara was also shocked and stood there for a moment before saying, "Very well, Sir. Should I pack my things?"

"You won't need them," came the agent's reply.

Mara nodded, then looked back toward the village, then up to the path the agent had come down and asked, "Are you ready to go then Sir?"

The agent was impressed with her bravery and wondered why she had not asked so say goodbye to anyone. He took the donkey's reigns and without a word began the trek back up the mountain. He would look back every so often to make sure she was following. When they reached the opening of the dragon's cave at the top of the mountain the agent directed the cart inside and then heard Mara take a deep breath as she walked into the cave.

Mara followed the agent around a series of large tunnels and then came to a large room with many pillows, blankets, and rugs strewn about. The agent directed Mara to a round slightly raised platform that was enclosed on three sides with mirrors. He watched her for a moment as she stood there.

Mara herself wondered what would happen to her now as the agent just stood there looking at her. She also wondered when she would meet the dragon and what he would look like. She was surprised when she heard the agent command, "Remove your dress."

"Don't you think we should wait for the dragon?" Mara asked slightly nervously.

The agent laughed and went to the center of the room and began removing his clothes. Mara turned her back to him, blushing and closing her eyes. Then she heard the agent command, "Turn back around and open your eyes." When Mara did so she realized she was looking at the dragon. She quickly realized that the agent and the dragon were the same.

"But how?" she uttered, confused. Then watched as the dragon again assumed a human form.

"Magic," he replied as if it was obvious. "Dragons can assume a human form any time they wish. But Mara, I've told you to do something, and you haven't done it. You belong to me now, and I always expect immediate obedience."

"But I thought you were going to eat me or kill me or something?" Mara protested.

The dragon laughed, "Well I just might do those things, just not in the way you had planned. But you still have not obeyed, and now I will have to punish you."

The dragon stalked toward Mara, still in his human form and she backed up, but tripped over the edge of the platform and fell against the mirror. He grabbed her and dragged her back forward, up onto the platform, his strength very obvious despite her weight. "Do not disobey me and do not run from me," He growled.

"I'm sorry Sir," Mara whispered truly frightened. Then she watched as the dragon grabbed the front of her bodice and ripped the fabric down the middle. She could not help the blush and the gasp that escaped her. He roughly pulled the rest of the fabric off of her and threw it to the ground.

He gripped her chin and forced her to look up into his eyes and then said, "Your punishment is that you will remain naked in my presence at all times, unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

Mara tried to nod, but that elicited a growled, "When I ask you a question I expect to hear an answer."

"Yes Sir."

"Very good. Now I want you to move your hands behind your back and push your chest out. You will move your legs apart until I could slide my between your thighs and stroke you from anus to clit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir"

"Then do it."

Mara moved herself into the requested position. She was thankful that she was at least facing away from the mirrors. Then she felt him pick up her breasts in each hand as if he was weighing hem. "How many lovers have you had? He asked as his thumbs stroked across her nipples. Her face flamed but she was fearful of displeasing him, so she answered, "Only one."

"Your husband?"

"Yes."

"How long ago did he die?"

"Two years."

"And have you been masturbating since then?"

"What Sir?"

"Masturbating, making yourself climax."

"Umm, a few times Sir."

"How many is a few? Once a week, once a month?"

"Once a month"

"Why?"

"Because I missed having a lover. And it felt good." She whispered the last, wishing this bizarre conversation would end. Her nipples were beginning to ache from his stroking and despite her embarrassment, she was experiencing pleasure.

"Why did you not take a lover?" He removed his hands from her breasts and then walked behind her. He spread apart the cheeks of her buttocks with one hand and ran his finger around her anus. Mara jumped at the unexpected touch and tried to pull away but he growled, "Stay still."

Mara replied to his question, "Because no one wanted me."

"Why not?"

"Because I am large and barren."

"Barren?"

"I can't have children.

He walked back around in front of her. "Then you would make an even better lover; no consequences for fucking you senseless." He watched her blanch at his proclamation. The he reach up between her thighs and began rubbing her labia. She could not help herself and felt herself getting damp.

She also could not help her eyes from traveling down his chest at this point to look at his cock, which was hard, long, and thick. She knew she would stretch, but she wondered if it would hurt to have him inside her. He was much thicker and longer than she'd experienced before.

"Hmm, nice," he murmured as he felt her wetness against his fingers. Then he slipped a finger up inside her and she gasped. He began roughly pumping his finger in and out of her, "You are going to make an excellent fuck toy," he commented. Then he slid a second finger into her, and rubbed her clitoris with his thumb. She could not help but moan; she felt full and it was very pleasing, then his thumb was driving her crazy. Unconsciously her hips began moving against his fingers, trying to keep them within her.

He leaned his head down and grasped one of her nipples in his mouth, licking, sucking, and biting on it. She could feel herself reach ever closer to orgasm when suddenly he held his fingers still within her. As she tried to move her hips on his fingers he said, "No my pet, stay still. Now I need you to do something for me. I need you to say 'I am Master's fuck toy.'"

Dazed she looked at him, but she could not bring herself to say it. "If you don't say it, then you won't get to cum, and we already know you like to cum."

She again tried to move against his hand and he gripped her with an arm around her waist, pulling her against him. "No, no" he chided,"you are my fuck toy. I decide if and when you get to cum and what you must do."

She still resisted saying it and heard him sigh, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, my pet. Either you can say, 'I am Master's fuck toy,' and I let you come OR I can punish you for disobeying. I won't ask you again."

Even though he'd hardly been touching her, she felt on fire and desperately wanted to be allowed to climax. She was the sacrifice, so she supposed that meant that she had to be whatever he wished.

"I am Master's fuck toy," she whispered.

"I can't hear you pet."

"I am Master's fuck toy," she said louder. The moaned as his fingers again began moving with her and his thumb resumed rubbing her clitoris.

He nipped her breast, and commanded, "Louder."

"I am Master's fuck toy," she cried out feeling her climax swiftly approaching.

"Very good pet, then I think it's time you served your purpose." He pulled his fingers from her body and said, "On your hands and knees, facing the mirror."

She quickly moved to comply wanting to be able to cum and hoping that she would if he penetrated her with that thick cock. He positioned himself behind her and told her to watch the mirrors, then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as pushed his cock into her. She hissed at the painful pleasure of his stretching her and pulling her hair. He was gentle with her though, penetrating a little bit at a time until he was as far in as he could go. Putting one hand on her hip he steadied her as he began to pound within her. Moans and gasps and whimpers poured out of her with every movement of his hips.

Soon, she heard him whisper to her, "Don't climax yet. You have to have permission."

She whimpered again, "Please Sir"

"No, not Sir, who am I?"

"M-ma-astter" she stuttered as he continued pounding her.

"That's right and what are you?"

"Fuck toy." She answered swiftly.

"Very good, my pet. Now beg me to let you cum."

She groaned, she desperately wanted to come and could easily do so, but was afraid to without permission. She found herself pleading, "Please, please, Master, may I cum."

He smiled a devilish smile in the mirror and said, "Yes pet, cum for me now."

She exploded all over his cock, her whole body shuddering. He kept his grip on her hair and continued to ride her through it. Soon the feelings became too intense and she begged him, "Stop, please, stop."

"Not yet pet, you need to cum more, and I have not cum yet. You do not want to leave me unpleased, do you?"

She wailed, "Master, its too much"

"No, its good, just relax." Then he reached around moving his hand from her hip to once again play with her clit while he continued to pound her.

She felt her climax building again, swiftly, her body tightening and tightening. Soon she was panting, "Please Master, please may I cum."

"I don't think fuck toys get to call themselves I, it implies ownership and you do not own you, I do." His own breathing was becoming harsh.

"Please Master, let Your fuck toy cum."

"Very nice fuck toy, yes, the toy may cum on her Master's cock."

Once again she exploded, but this time he grabbed both her hips and pounded into her a few more times before grinding his cock deep and cumming inside her swollen, wet pussy.

Barely breathing, she collapsed forward and the dragon followed her down, then rolled them both to their sides, keeping his cock within her.

"That was very good to start my pet," He said.