The Dragon Invasion Ch. 02

Story Info
The pilots come face to face with the Dragon King.
11k words
4.25
11k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
39 Followers

Foreword:

As promised, there's a lot more sex in this story (it's also roughly double the length of Chapter 1). There's also a fair amount of body and mind alterations, including a male to "shemale" transformation. If you haven't read the first Chapter then you'll probably end up rather confused - click on my name to find it.

Enjoy.

The Dragon Invasion Chapter 2

04 June 2020

Darkness. That's all Flight Lieutenant James Robertson could see when he opened his eyes. No light seeped under a door or through a gap in a window's curtains.

Where the hell am I? Is this death?

No this wasn't death. His head hurt far too much for that to be the case. The aches and pains from the ejection were very much still there too. He tried moving but found himself chained to the wall, his hands over his head. His ankle throbbed in pain. It could be worse though, James reminded himself; the presence of the aforementioned injuries meant that he hadn't been exposed to the dragon's seed, unlike one of his fellow pilots who'd also been captured.

James was still struggling to process exactly what had happened before his capture but he couldn't get the image of the two dragons' large cocks out of his mind. And why did it look like both Powell and that woman had enjoyed it so much? Maybe not at first, but, after the first beast's pre-cum began flowing, Powell was certainly loving it. And the woman didn't even seem to resist. Maybe she'd been exposed previously? Or were the dragons' pheromones that powerful?

Somewhere from out in the darkness came the noise of footsteps. Whoever it was... No. Whatever it was, was getting closer. The footsteps stopped. The sound of a door opening echoed around the room he was in. Firey torch light entered the room, making him squint.

In came a dragon. A guard perhaps? It was hard to tell as the creature was silhouetted against the entrance. It walked over towards him.

"Human. You will drink."

Assuming it was water, James took a sip... And promptly spat it back out very quickly!

Fuck, that bastard just tried to get me to drink dragon cum!

"The Dragon King will be angry that you refused his gift, human!" The dragon snarled, pulling the bowl back from James. "Come, you will meet him. He has decreed it."

Great. Just fucking great.

After unlatching the chain, the guard led James out of his cell and into the tunnel outside. Designed for the passage of dragons, the tunnel was tall. At least 20ft, James estimated. And it was fairly wide too. Flaming torches were fastened to the stone walls every few feet. The architecture looked human but old. Very old. Maybe they'd used humans to construct this place hundreds of years ago?

The tunnel took several twists and turns until they came to a guarded door; the dragon manning it opened for them, with a nod to James' captor. It led into a semi open area, not too dissimilar to a castle's courtyard, complete with a dried up water fountain. They were clearly still underground but the ceiling had to be over 100ft high. Large statues of dragons in various heroic poses lined the walls of the courtyard. James slowed down, trying to take it all in, until the guard poked him in the direction of a huge pair of metal doors. They went almost as high as the ceiling and were manned by a dozen tough looking dragons, all over 10 feet tall.

The huge double doors opened inwards as they approached it. The guard dragons gave James a worryingly hungry look as he walked past. Not unlike what a cocky guy might give an attractive girl.

But James' attention was focused directly ahead into what could only be described as a throne room. It a huge room too; the ceiling was just as high as the courtyard. Two of walls were lined with theatre style ascending seating, although the seats were far bigger than those humans used. Many were filled by dragons of varying sizes, colours and... breeds maybe?

Straight ahead was the throne itself. Either side of it stood two dragons; the pair that stood closer to the throne were huge. At least 50ft tall by James' reckoning. The other two were smaller but still dwarfed James' 6ft 4 frame.

They must be the Royal Guard. Looks like I won't be fighting my way out here. Those bastards could tear me apart with their little fingers.

The throne itself glinted in the flames. The room was well lit and it was clear that the Dragon King sat upon a chair of solid gold.

And there's the big scalley cunt himself.

Although far smaller than several of his guards, the Dragon King still towered over any human who had ever existed. The beast had to be nearly double James' height. But that wasn't the King's most impressive feature - James could tell just by looking that his shiny black scales were almost indestructible. Nothing less than high yield FAE weapons or tactical nukes would get through them.

The Dragon King's green eyes followed James' every step until two of the Royal Guard blocked the pilot's path.

"Welcome human. I see that you are Flight Lieutenant James Robertson, son of Andrew."

What? How the hell did he know that?

The answer came very quickly:

"Yes, we dragons have telepathic abilities. How do you think I am communicating with you now? Very few of my kind have my gift of communicating telepathically with a non-modified human though. Even fewer can read minds; I sense that you did not enjoy my gift to you? No matter, maybe you'll get it straight from the source." That final comment drew what could only be described as laughter from many of the dragons in the room.

Then the Dragon King glared deeply into James' eyes. The pilot felt himself unable to look away despite his best efforts. Memories flashed inside his brain - starting at childhood until it reached the present day. The image of Hannah Finchley's gorgeous naked body filled his mind. The sex they'd had that day had been amazing - she'd squirted all over his dick numerous times as he fucked her in her pert arse. The memory didn't last; it flashed forward to yesterday. He was walking towards his Typhoon jet fighter, checking that its complement of weapons that had been loaded correctly. Then, he was flying, firing missiles at airborne dragons over the ruins of London. A huge dragon destroyed Hannah's Typhoon, forcing her to eject. Rage filled James' mind. But that rage was dwarfed by the anger that filled the Dragon King's mind when the memory of the Paveway bunker busters James had dropped hit their target. His head felt like it was going I explode.

"IT WAS YOU WHO KILLED MY QUEENS!" The roar of the beast had physical force; James found himself lying on the floor on his back unable to move. "I SHOULD HAVE YOU TORTURED AND KILLED FOR YOUR COWARDLY ACTIONS!" A pair of guards closed in as if preparing to deliver the killing blow. James closed his eyes expecting them to never reopen.

Yes, kill me you buggers. I now know that death isn't the worst fate I can suffer.

The killing blow never landed.

"No, Flight Lieutenant Robertson. You will repay the Dragon Kingdom with your servitude. GUARDS! Bring in the other captured pilots! From this male's' memories here, they all know each other." Returning his gaze back to the James, the Dragon King added, "I will deal with you shortly." Another pause. "General, continue your briefing on the war."

"Yes Sire," the voice of the dragon General also entered James' brain; the King was forcing him to listen to the telepathic conversation.

"The fight against the British humans has been bloody but I now believe that we have destroyed their air power. Their land forces have retreated to a fortification know as Hadrian's Wall. While there isn't much of a wall left there anymore, the British are building up their defences there rapidly. They will outnumber us in the battle there heavily when the time comes. Even after culling many settlements, the human population on this island is far, far higher than ours'."

Images filled James' head of fire and destruction. The dragons hadn't just destroyed London. They'd also burnt Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester and several other major cities and their inhabitants to ash. Millions more were dead.

"General, may I remind you that I wish to rule the humans, not exterminate them," the Dragon King replied.

"Yes Sire, I understand. But these humans are an unruly and often irrational creatures. Too many of our brothers and cousins have already died trying to control them. Many more are now tied down guarding, attempting to control the human settlements you wished capturing intact."

A new voice spoke up, in James' head:

"Sire, if I can please interrupt, I may have a solution there."

"Go ahead Mage."

"I have perfected, with the help of some enlightened humans, a seed variety that will bolster our ranks further. We have captured over twelve thousand British warriors alive and several thousand more civilians who I believe have the right character. My new seed will transform those prisoners into hybrids - they will gain many of the physical advantages of we dragons and will follow orders like one of our own. I have already tested it on several subjects and it is over 95% effective when used on the correct subjects. These hybrids can take over garrison duties leaving the General's forces to fight at Hadrian's Wall."

The Dragon King thought on it for several seconds, gazing into the Mage's eyes. He then turned back to the General:

"Will these additional forces allow you to strike sooner?"

"Assuming the Mage's seed works as he has described then yes, I believe it will Sire."

Another new voice entered the conversation -

"I give my full support to this plan, Sire. The Mage's experiments have made my attempts to infiltrate and spy on the humans far more successful. Without his refining of the seed in myself and my breeders, we wouldn't have so many enlightened humans that we have secretly slipped back into their society to disrupt their war effort."

"Thank you your input Spymaster," came the reply of the Dragon King.

Enlightened Humans? No wonder many of our systems have failed. They've got men on the inside committing sabotage!

Suddenly, the GPS and radio jamming he'd experienced during combat made sense to James. As did the failure of Hannah's jet.

Those sneaky bastards!

James' thoughts was interrupted by the Dragon King's voice.

"Very well Mage. Proceed with your experiments. I will follow your progress with great interest."

"Yes Sire, thank you," replied the Mage.

The doors to the throne room opened at that moment. Three humans, escorted by the same number of dragons entered.

"Ah excellent. We will discuss military matters again tomorrow. Right now, however, I have some sentencing to do! Spymaster, I will require your services in this matter."

"It's an honour to serve you Sire," the Spymaster replied, returning to his seat.

The guards who had been standing over James finally allowed him to his feet. He looked around and his heart leapt - Hannah! And best of all, she still looked banged up from the ejection, meaning that the dragons hadn't corrupted her with their seed. Yet.

Alongside her was Matthew Stride, a fellow pilot who'd been Storm 3. And a very good friend. He also looked worse for wear; his right arm had been crudely bandaged and his face was also sported several cuts.

That makes three of us that are still totally human. The same can't be said about Rich though, the poor bugger.

Richard Powell, the Tornado GR4 pilot who'd been orally raped by a dragon was the third and final to be led in. His injuries were fully healed due to the seed of the dragon. From what James could see, he also wore a slightly vacant yet contented expression on his face. Unlike Hannah and Stridey who looked pissed off with a noticeable dose of fear thrown in too.

The guards ensured that all four humans were placed before the Dragon King. Powell bowed without any encouragement. James, Hannah and Stridey were all forced to bow by guards standing behind them.

"Humans!" The King began, "You have been found guilty of crimes against the Dragon Kingdom!"

Nice to have a trial and all that...

"Thus, I will now sentence you in accordance with the Kingdom's laws. Due to recent events," James felt the Dragon King's green eyes glare at him, "there are several positions that will require your services. Guards, Bring forward Flight Lieutenant Powell."

The guards did just that, pushing Rich forward several feet; even then, his vacant expression barely changed.

"Flt Lt Powell. As you have already been corrupted by lesser dragon seed, you are not suitable for any position above the station of whore. Therefore, it will be your duty to ensure my soldier's morale is kept high for 25 human years. Guards! Take him to the Whore Master to ensure that he is prepared for such a role."

Without any form of protest, Rich was led away.

"Flt Lt Stride. It is clear that you have a sharp mind. You will be very useful as a spy for the Dragon Kingdom and therefore you are to return back to the British military to provide information and disrupt their plans. Spymaster! This human is yours' to use as you see fit for 25 human years."

"Thank you Sire, he will be a useful asset." The Spymaster's glaze was hungry.

"Flight Lieutenants Robertson and Finchley. The Dragon Kingdom holds you both responsible for the loss of all but one of my Dragon Queens. Therefore, I sentence you both to TWO THOUSAND YEARS as my first new Queens in almost a millennium." James couldn't tell if the King was physically smiling but, in his head, the beast was certainly laughing.

"You will help to produce my army. I can think of no more suitable punishment. Although, I'm sure you will learn to love it. No Queen ever wanted to go free!"

Oh shit. We're fucked. Literally. Maybe I can at least ask him to spare Hannah?

The answer came to James immediately after he thought it via the telepathic link. No. The Dragon King wanted James to see his lover get broken as an additional punishment. The telepathic link also showed that the King took special pleasure in both turning men into Queens and in fucking their women into Queens in front of them as a way of establishing dominance.

Sick cunt.

"Spymaster! I insist that you give these humans a show. You are to enlighten Flt Lt Stride here." The Spymaster's excitement, expressed via telepathy grew quickly.

He rose from the raised seating behind James, Hannah and Stridey. When the dragon stepped forward, it was therefore the first time James had laid eyes on him.

He's one hell of a strange looking dragon compared to the others. Fuck... Look at me now sounding like some sort of expert.

The telepathy again provided an answer; the Spymaster was originally a different breed of creature that was now extinct. That breed had been capable of controlling human minds but had not been powerful enough to influence dragons. The Dragon Kingdom had killed all of them thousands of years ago leaving the Spymaster the sole survivor. He'd been corrupted by the dragon seed and now used his powers for the Kingdom against humanity.

The Spymaster's body had several dragon features such as short, stumpy wings and scales that covered his body. But there the similarities appeared to stop; the Spymaster had multiple tails that were actually tentacles, was shorter and slimmer than all other dragons James had seen and was also a light gray colour. Its face was far rounder with only the smallest of snouts.

Nevertheless, the Spymaster was still taller and stronger than Matthew Stride - the beast's tentacles grabbed the pilot before he could react. One went straight into poor Stridey's mouth while two others attached themselves to his head just above the ears. Two more attached themselves to his arms stopping him from moving. James knew instantly what they were doing.

Fuck, they're brainwashing him but without altering his DNA. Therefore, to human detection systems, he'll be normal.

Wow, this telepathic link seems to provide information instantly, but only if I think to ask it. How bizarre.

Matt tried to resist but the appendages were far stronger than they looked. After only a minute or two of struggling, Stridey's movements became far weaker and his eyes closed, allowing the tentacle in his mouth to push deeper.

"Yesssss human. Submit to my demands." The Spymaster's voice via the telepathy was almost snake-like.

The gray tentacle began fucking Matt's mouth; the wet slurping noises filled the air. Meanwhile, the ends of two tentacles attached to the skull began noticeably glow orange. But the Spymaster was only just getting started; he too kept his cock hidden in a small protective sheath like the other types of dragon. And now it was clearly starting to emerge.

Two more tentacles fully stripped the pilot's flying suit before grabbing Stridey's legs. Then, working in unison, all the tentacles picked the human up, bringing him directly in front of the Spymaster's lengthening cock. The pilot was now bent over, the tentacles in his mouth and on his head, still reprogramming his brain. One of the tentacles that held Matt's arms let go, only to then start probing his anus. With the tentacle producing its own lube and with the human's legs spread wide, there was little resistance; it quickly slipped in.

"Mmmmph!" Came Stridey's muted response to the invasion.

That bastard is making Stridey enjoy this! I can feel part of his pleasure through the link.

The Spymaster knew exactly where to put pressure with the anal tentacle; it had found Stridey's prostate and was now massaging it sensually. Within seconds, the human's cock was hard. Precum soon became visible at the tip.

A second tentacle then squeezed its way into the pilot's tight arse; it remained still for several seconds, obviously giving Matt time to adjust to it. But then, the two tentacles began pumping him like a piston. With his free hand, Stridey had began wanking off his own cock - James guessed it was between 6-7" long. Its veins were protruding heavily due to the pleasure its owner was feeling.

"You love my tentacles in you human! Admit it to yourself and give your mind to me." The Spymaster shouted out telepathically.

James was horrified when his friend's reply echoed in his head:

"Yes Master! I love you deep in my arse. I've never had so much pleasure before!"

"Beg for my cock, human. Submit yourself to me and finish your transformation to the winning side."

"Master. Please fuck me with your cock. I wish to serve you and our King as part of the Dragon Kingdom." The Dragon King's laughter now filled James' head.

"Just you wait James, son of Andrew. You will say the same thing to me shortly." The King stated.

Never. I won't submit to you.

James glanced over at Hannah. She too was watching, horrified, yet unable to remove her eyes from the scene of a fellow pilot and a friend being anally penetrated by two tentacles.

That didn't last though - the Spymaster withdrew both, leaving Matt's hole gaping slightly.

"Please Master, fuck me hard and deep with your big cock!" James tried to blank out Stridey's voice but it was impossible. The smell of sex was now noticeable. As was a faint smell of dragon seed. A cursory glance at several of the dragon guards revealed why - the scene in front had turned them on and their cocks were out. All were too well disciplined to touch them or prisoners though.

It was now time for the Spymaster to make the conversion process irreversible. His rock solid cock was a darker gray than his tentacles and scales; the tip was almost black. It was over a foot long but not particularly thick and was very smooth when compared to most of the dragon's dicks. Unlike the dragons too, the Spymaster had no visible balls. However, he definitely had them somewhere as the beast wiped excess precum onto Stridey's butt cheeks before pushing the head into the pilot's gaping arsehole.

BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
39 Followers