The Dragon Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They feel wonderful," she exclaimed. "I must keep them for something special."

Wordlessly she folded them as they had come and gave them back to me.

Sitting with her hands behind her head and leaning back she looked at me. "Why are you keeping that bottle?"

"That will be our celebratory drink," I said, nodding my head at it. "When we have won out, I will open it and we will get gloriously drunk."

She stood and clasped me tightly.

"What a wonderful idea." She pulled me back onto the bed, legs splitting each others

She looked me in the face. "Have you ever made love to another girl?"

I flushed, "No, the master said it would weaken my powers."

"Would you like make love to me?"

I sat up. "My lady, you ask me a question I cannot answer... honour binds me to decline... But that would be a lie, and I can't lie to you on this matter."

She sat up alongside me throwing her arms round me once more. "You make me love you even more."

Looking her plain in the face I whispered, "And I love everything about you, but you are pledged to Prince Hallit and the virgin you are is the virgin I shall deliver."

Her body seemed to soften in my arms and I let her limp form press me back to the bed. She lay awhile before she stirred. "Do you have a secret name?" she asked.

"The master called me 'Tif tif' when I was young. But it was a simple 'Tif' that I remember, so I suppose that's it," I answered.

She kissed my cheek, "So we can be as brother and sister who can enjoy each other. You can be my older brother who can teach me things."

She sat on the edge of the bed. "You can dress me," she said.

"Huh?"

"So we can get something to eat, my belly complains."

After a meal downstairs we returned to the room. We lay together side by side until the growing gloom drove me to light a candle.

"It is time to see what entertainment this city offers," I said, taking her hand and pulling her from the bed.

The 'Sotherbe' turned out to be a gaudily painted block of a two-storied house.

A row of privet screened the house just to head height, with a drive in and out.

I presented the card I'd been given earlier, and a doorman escorted us in.

The shock was absolute. The girl behind the desk was under guise, there was magic used in this house.

She looked at the card, "And you'd like to join as guests for the night?" She smiled.

Underneath was a woman of mid to late thirties, with dowdy brown hair, breasts starting to sag and a face that looked careworn.

Sat there to the untrained eye was a beautiful twenty year old; firm breasted, slim waisted, near goddess. My heart was beating for fear that she might also see the real us, a naked boy of near eighteen and a girl in her eighteenth year.

"That will be two silvers for the pair of you," she said holding her hand out.

There was not even the smallest sign that we were revealed, and I wondered if I dare proceed.

We would be a total surprise to anyone who could see. Being forewarned of the possibility, we would be able to react faster and escape the situation.

The picture of two black bruiners from the uplands came to mind, charging down the stairs. I couldn't see anyone getting in our way, let alone trying to stop us.

I handed over the two silvers and went to walk through the curtained arch.

"No!" Her raised voice stopped me dead in my tracks. I hadn't had time to warn Sissy, I hoped she'd instinctively trust me and follow my lead.

"That's the way to the private rooms, where you can entertain your friend in complete confidence of privacy," she explained. "You go up the stairs; one of our hostesses will be there and take you through. Just tell her you're new here and she will show you the place."

I turned about and we walked up the stairs. I grasped Sissy's arm and whispered urgently in her ear.

"Be prepared for anything, they use magic here. If a wizard with sight looks at us he will see us revealed. Be prepared to flee though the very Spirit is after us to drag us to his dark place."

Through the curtained door were three girls seated. Two rose as we entered.

"Welcome," one greeted us.

"We were told to say we were new here," I said.

"We'll show you round." The other said as she linked arms with Sissy.

They were dressed in flouncy skirts with many under layers of liner, throwing the edges into the air. A waist corseted in and the breasts thrust up by a stiffened cup, which left the edges of their areola peeping over.

They tried to separate us, starting in different directions, but I grasped Sissy's arm and forced us all in the same direction.

We passed a couple of card tables and then a roulette table. Here was the taste of magic. Some sense made me look closer. There, the numbers were moving in the bowl.

It was just a flicker as the ball settled; you'd have to carry a good image of the numbers for that. A decent illusion, giving credit where it's due. It didn't look to be the croupier, a girl dressed like our companions. The serious looking man, actually dealing with the chips was a suspect. Whoever it was they had to be looking to time it.

My arm was pulled, we walked on. The serious man had not looked up from the table.

There were more card tables beyond and we crossed to the other side. Here behind were yet more card games, while in front, games of dice were available. I could use magic to play them as my master had done; there was no sign of magic except at the roulette.

Leading us on to a curtained arch my companion said, "We have a bar through here with entertainment included."

I don't know what I expected but 'twas naught to what greeted our eyes.

There was a small stage to the side, with a girl gyrating round a pole. At the far end was a bar. But in between was the most licentious scene you could imagine.

At scattered tables, and in the open booths that lined the other wall, were men copulating; having their genitals kissed, kissing the ladies genitals with legs caught around their backs as they kneeled. My mouth was gaping open and Sissy was staring wide eyed.

"First timers get a free drink at the bar," one said.

"Thank you, but we would like to return to the gaming, could you bring it to us there."

They left us and we slipped back through the curtain.

"What in the name of the gods?" My hushed tones brought her eyes to my face, her face white with shock.

"Let's get out before they return, make some excuse downstairs, leave this horrid place."

"How do we make our money then? Put aside your thoughts of that place. I can win some at dice. There's only magic at the roulette. We can go without drinks or keep sending the girls. They will be more than grateful and we can string them along, just ignore the other place."

"Let's find another place, let's just get out of here."

I waved my hand towards the entrance, we took a step.

"What if the next place is the same?"

She stopped.

"No, there are probably decent places but we would have to search."

She looked behind, a plain wall with a curtained arch.

"Alright, we'll take some money from this place."

We turned to the dice tables. There was only one running, and stood looking at the play. The rules seemed to be the same as I learnt from the master.

I followed the roll of the dice with a way of tracking them in my mind so that only a fractional flash was needed to control them. A skill my master thought useful for a journey man.

The two girls returned with a cheap wine.

"Oh I like this game, I can guess good at this. Give me some money and I'll show you."

I handed over five magic gold. Here was a test, I gripped Sissy's arm again, she'd probably have bruises tomorrow.

When the betting came, she placed one of the coins on high odds bet. I focused on the dice, rooooooll, and it came up. Twenty coins and her own back.

I stepped to her side and gathered it up, leaving the original bet in place. I fished another fake out and gave it to Sissy's companion.

"Drinks for each of you," I proclaimed.

My companion watched the game for another couple of plays and placed another coin. The bet lost. Another bet, this time against the throw, giving her a second winner. I let her play a couple more games, keeping her going on the last coin with a five win.

The other girl returned with glasses. "We do a good champagne to celebrate with," she said. I pulled out a hand full of magic coins and she took four. She playfully stroked Sissy's groin as she passed.

"Here cousin," I said to Sissy. "Here's your playing money for the night."

Sissy turned delighted, and took the magic twenty from my hand.

Immediately my companion wanted to play for her, but she insisted. She bet the seven and I twisted the die to make it happen. I lent and picked up the bulk of the winnings. My pockets were not made for this weight, the fashionable cut was suffering.

I let her play on making small losses and a true win.

The other returned with a tray, bottle and four glasses and I signalled Sissy to pick her coins. We retired to an empty card table. I questioned the time and was pointed to an ornate time piece set in the roof, showing a little past the twentieth hour.

"We will have to be going soon if we are to meet our new friends for cards at their place."

"Is it that late already?" Sissy took my cue.

The champagne was opened and placed plainly on the tray. I reached forward and poured the glasses.

"Here's to our current and future luck," I toasted.

We all drank. Now I have never tasted champagne before and Sissy tells me that I haven't tasted it yet, but it was sickly sweet and little fizz. I took a gulp of the original wine, which at least had a grape in its past.

"You must try the roulette. It's my favourite game," said the other.

"No, no we must really be leaving," I said firmly.

Sissy stood up, and I followed.

As we exited the building I hissed to Sissy, "Watch if we're followed, case they try to take their money back that way."

She turned.

"No, not that obviously."

We walked the small avenue and through the gate. Quickening our step till we put at least two corners tween it and us.

I leant against the wall and started laughing. Sissy joined in, her eyes looking bright and alert in the light of the porch lantern. I put her into one of the young ladies dresses that we had seen at the park, and she caught my hand and gave a twirl.

"How much do we have?"

"I don't know but it's heavy in my pockets."

I pulled some out and gave it to her.

"All real money."

She pushed it into the dainty bag she was now carrying.

We traipsed home arm in arm, through the foyer, and up to our room. I emptied my pockets onto the bed, and she her bag.

Sixty three gold.

She gathered it and threw it into the air. Two of the coins hit her head, but there was still a smile as she rubbed the bumps.

"This should be enough to take us to Yipell," she said, launching herself at me leaning over the bed. We rolled on the coins as she scooped some and let them trickle from her hand.

"I want to have your baby, it will grow up to be a prince," she cooed in my ear. I lay still, turned to her and kissed her full on the lips. She grasped my head and crushed her lips to mine. Just as quick I broke it. Flopping back with a sigh, she covered me with her body. My penis reacted to the pressure of her thigh, growing stiffer by the second.

"Let's have an early night, and an early start to the coaches."

I smacked her lightly on the bottom, and she rolled, standing to the side of the bed, arms up.

"Goodbye pretty dress."

I laughed and left her dressed as I reached out my hand.

She pulled me up, and pulled the covers back. Poof, it was a naked body that touched the sheet. I followed and rolled her back to me, wrapping my arms round just under her breasts. She was asleep before me and I held her quiet body, her slow breathing lifting and resting her breasts on my arm. A soft feeling that made me feel strangely happy.

Bright and early we checked out, leaving a fake gold with the fat jolly commissionaire and a fictitious address, to forward our trunks on to. As an aside, I asked of the meaning of 'gay'. He told me quietly, that the word described a section of the youth that defied convention and wore the vibrant colours of female fashion.

The streets were clear, and it took us a short time till we reached the station.

On the way I told her my plan for travelling. I would have to hold us in character for the three days of the journey.

The character she was to play, if she could, would be everyone's worst image of a dowager aunt, interfering with a theory and an opinion on everything.

I would play the oppressed and over ordered drudge. Everything needed doing and it was more important than the last, leaving me running hither and thither with messages and advice.

She would have a stiff leg and slight limp...

She was getting absorbed into the character I was creating in her mind when I laughed and she caught the trick I was playing on her.

"Let's see what happens," I said.

We would play it by ear. With her as the mistress, I would follow her lead.

12