The Dragon Ring Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nails pressed deep into my back as a sound escaped her lips, "Ahhh." Encouraged by her delight I pushed my fingers further squeezing them down the outside of her vagina and drawing them back up through the centre to her clitoris again.

She swallowed my finger again, nipping my knuckle with her teeth then releasing it as a louder "Ohhh" assailed my ear. I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her lightly once, twice, thrice, then a half dozen times on her nose and cheeks, while my hand cradled her head.

My other fingers were still playing with her clit, squeezing it then rubbing it gently back and forth then up and down. I moved my fingers down, my three fingers split and centred her vagina, pressing the middle one into the wet opening and deep, seeking the G spot, while my thumb took up residence over her clit.

I was rewarded by two loud "ahhh ahhh" as she bucked her hips again and again.

My mouth sought out her nipple again and I squeezed it between my teeth, licking furiously at its tip in time to my plunging finger in her wet vagina. The skin on her abdomen slick now with sweat.

"I want you inside me," she gasped. "Please I want you inside me."

I wanted her to feel my full length, it had never felt harder. I released her nipple.

"Turn on your knees," I commanded; she twisted raising her backside into the air. I gripped her hips and took my penis in hand, kneeling behind her. There was blood running down her legs and on the bed, bright red blood, and my mind remembered the moon, full outside as we looked at the fire, her menses were on her again.

Note –

Religion – Father, Mother, Son and Daughter, collectively the holy family

Father – bringer of summer and winter in its season,

Mother – the bountiful earth giver of sustenance,

Son – leader, warrior, a man amongst men,

Daughter – mothering nurture keeper of the home

To exhibit the qualities is to be touched by the god(ess) - madness is attributed to the unseen spirit of the greater moon, stealing the mind, the spirit also puts evil into the heart of men by stealing the good from them, or stealing badness on the full moon to give saints.

Oh,

With apologies to anyone offended,

Not by the words but by the unapologetic plagiarisms

12